Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]

Go down 
+4
Brieanne Devereaux
Evaine Moonblood
Jim Hawkins
Minister of Magic
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 pm

"I'm peeachy keen," Brie replied, rocking back nd forth in her chair. She sat still for a moment, looking at the worried trio, "What are ya starin' at? Why would I need to go to a hospital on a wing? That's dumb," she said, stretching. "I'm breathing just like you are, I am ooo-kay. Just fine. Jeez."

She went back to her sketchbook, her hands shaking as she tried to draw, but ended up just making squiggly lines, "Unicorns and glittterrr.." she said, looking back up at her friends. "..What?! Did I turn into a monster or something?!"

She blinked, looking at Todd, "I'm NOT going to the Hospital Wing.. it sounds like it's on a bird.. and I hate birds."
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 pm

"Now now class!" Alliss interupted the student discussions with a broad smile. "It seems we have a good turnout to class this year at least." She nodded happily before gesturing towards the wardrobe. "Now, without further hesitation, who can tell me what they suspect to be inside this wardrobe?" She glanced around her students hopefully, wondering which of them had done their research over the summer and kept up with their knowledge on boggarts. "And also, a key defining feature of what is in the wardrobe too." She smiled, making the question a little more difficult, it was one thing knowing the name, it was another knowing what they did.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:43 am

Emily chewed her lips furiously when the teacher started the class... My first class on Hogwarts!! She thought a fit afraid what could come next... As no one answered the teacher's question, Emily shyly stood her hand up, and said quietly to the teacher...

''It-It's a boggart, and you can't know what its exactly appearence, since it can turn the fear of the person next to him, and it can change from person to person....''
Then she looked down, blushing her cheeks lightly... She didn't know if she got it right, she just remembered what Moses and Hiccup told her.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:54 am

"Ssshhh, Bri, Professor Rivera is talking," Jim hissed, hoping that the teacher wouldn't call them out or anything. "Where the heck did you get alcohol anyway? I thought it was practically illegal to smuggle in here." The school was usually pretty good about things like that. Then again, no system was perfect, and there were bound to be slip-ups from time to time. He bit his lip for a moment, wondering if he should answer the professor's question. Luckily, some first-year answered it instead. Jim figured it was a boggart, from what the other students had said. He got a slightly nervous feeling in his stomach just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:42 am

Carson slid into the new classroom, a little disappointed to have been split up mid-conversation. He'd have to find the strange Gryffindor another time. Figure out how she made her hair like that. Even up close it looked natural, and really pretty.

Avoiding the large group of Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws in the middle of the room, he moved towards the edge, settling in just as Professor Rivera came out. One of the new Hufflepuffs answered her question right away and Carson couldn't help a little grin of pride. It was always nice to see a Hufflepuff beat out a Ravenclaw to an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:54 am

Moses smiled at the dark skin girl, now known as Brie, as she asked for his name. "I am Moses Vargus." he introduced, before looking at the brunette boy. At his question, he shrugged. "it is entertaining to watch si, but I'm not sure if I qualify as a fan." he said simply, before watching the conversation go back to Brie and her apparent drunkeness. It was hilarious to watch. Moses laughed brightly at the funny things she did. She is funny when drunk. he thought to himself before class began to start.

his happy mood began to sober as the topic was brought into question. The Italian teen fidgeted in his seat slightly as his dark eyes glanced to the wardrobe before moving to Emily, as the first year Hufflepuff quietly gave her answer. He beamed with a little pride as she spoke, Greatly proud of his little apprentice, but it was short lived as he awaited for the professor to confirm what he feared.

He was not looking forward to this lesson. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:23 am

Evaine patted Brie's back "Well so much about going out for drinks later on." she laughed, her eyes looked over at the first year student "The charm that combats a boggart is Riddikulus, this charm requires a strong mind and good concentration. The incantation and wand movement alone will not affect a boggart. The correct way to perform the charm is to push past the fear, and concentrate on something that will make the boggart look amusing. The charm does not, in fact, repel a Boggart; it just forces it to assume a shape that the caster will find comical, inspiring laughter, which will defeat a boggart." she said looking towards the teacher "But what if you fear is the person you loved died in front of you. Now can you think of anything that would make that funny?" she spoke, her voice sounded harsh Eva didn't mean to sound like a bitch towards the teacher in any way. She just couldn't think of how to make her father's death funny?

'I am very sorry ma'am." she said rubbing her forehead Eva thought she should keep her mouth shut about how she felt. 'why did i just say that.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:50 am

Nani blinked when the teacher came in and started the lesson.. She moved from her corner and came closer to the group..

As soon as the little girl told that it was a boggart Nani shuddered, she didn't like that kind of creatures.. only boggarts to be exactly, she found them so annoying and dangerous at the same time...

She was thinking at that when another girl spoke interrupting her thoughts... She watched her and blinked at her last sentence.. Poor girl...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:09 am

Caleb pulled out the chair next to Maggie content that they had left Lynn. He laughed along with Maggie then spoke himself. “ I personally have no idea , to be honest I’m worried about mine – how I could handle it” He spoke while tapping nervously on the desk as he eyes studied around the room. Then began to listen as the teacher began to explain.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:32 am

Evaine opened up her book buried her face to hide from the other students, mumbling what an idiot she was speaking out like that.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:44 am

Emily waited anxiously for the teacher's answer, and looked to the black haired girl as soon she spoke... She listened carefuly to her and kept into her mind the exactly word of the spell, and her eyes softened when she talked about the boggart turning into a dead parent. She realized her fear was being alone, and if she saw her daddy or mommy dead on that room it wouldn't be nice.... ''Well, if it could be helpful, if the boggart turned into my parent's dead body, I would laugh if I dressed them with a halo, and a glowing white robe... I'll add some wings, and a harp... and I'll make them dance silly while the fly up to the sky....'' She giggled lightly remembering all the cartoons she watched into her fresh childhood, and as she saw everybody staring at her, she blushed deeply and looked down, chewing her lip...
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:29 am

"I wanna go out for drinks later," Brie whispered to herself, sighing. She knew everything that was going on, it was just a bit hazy. Her senses were hightened, her mood uplifted, and, quite frankly, she loved it. 'Must've been Firewhiskey someone put in my juice..' she thought, biting her lip.

She frowned at Jim when he shushed her, folding her arms, "I'm not a baby, Jimmy. I might be acting a bit different.. doesn't mean I can't handle it," she forcefully whispered, leaning back in her chair as class went on.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:07 am

Todd kept an anxious eye on Bri, hoping Professor Rivera didn't notice anything was amiss. However, he was distracted as Evaine voiced her question. It made his heart squeeze; he thought he knew how she felt, but wasn't sure if it was the same. He might see his mother, after all. She'd disappeared, vanished into thin air. She hadn't left a trace or clue. He still doubted Eva felt the same way; were dying and disappearing really so different? No, but it wouldn't be exactly alike. He glanced down at the desktop, brown furrowed in deep thought as he scratched at the wood with his fingernails.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Brie looked over at Evaine, snatching the book away from her, "No question is a stupid question," she said, putting the book on her own desk and looking back at Evaine, concern in her glazed-over eyes, "Don't keep doing that to yourself. You're a bright girl, Moonblood. Don't back down. It's okay that you don't agree with the Boggart's purpose, if that's what it is.. everyone's fears and views are different. I guess the Boggart just makes you more aware of your own and the fact that it can be used against you for darker reasons."

She blinked, putting the book back on Evaine's desk and turning around, looking over at Todd, "Why are ya doin' that with your hands, Toddy Cross? Lighten up.." she said, putting her right hand on top of his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Maggie looked thoughtfull. "Hmm.. So you are afraid of losing someone, that's what you said earlier. That is indeed though one." She bit her lip before smiling. "What are you scared of losing them for? Maybe you can make the threath to you loved one funny."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:21 am

" Maybe " He responded looking down onto the desk . He could of already lost her , she could be dead - that was the fear. He had never told anyone but he desperately wanted to come out and confess to Maggie all about the circumstances of his mother. Yet he couldn’t , that was a secret he would never want to tell. " Your Idea could work " He continued lifting his glance from the desk and gave a faint smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:54 am

Maggie smiled kindly to him. "Yay!! I'm smart!" She said making a 'V' sign with her fingers. She wanted to know who he was so afraid of losing, but thought it would be too nosy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:42 am

" Very " He smiled , much more wider this time . Then let out a short laugh. He still felt anxious about what was to come and it kept playing in his mind over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:04 am

Margaret saw he was nervouss still, and reached for his hand. "It will be allright." She smiled softly to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 am

" Thanks " He replied looking down at her hand then up at her face that was complimented by her red hair. "Don't laugh at me though if I'm a complete wimp out there ! " He teased whilst laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:17 am

She smiled kindly. "I won't, as long as you won't laugh at me if I seem wimpy." She threw it right back at him with a grinn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 am

"Ok - I promise " He replied smiling back at her. " You'll be fine - you don't need to worry" He continued, he released his hand from Maggie giving it a pat afterward . He looked back once again to the desk.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:49 am

Todd jerked a bit when Bri put her hand on his, having zoned out quite a bit. "Toddy...?" he murmured, still deep in thought as he tried to recompose himself. "No reason, really." He straightened in his desk and tried to focus on the class instead of what was going on in his head.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 am

"That's your name, isn't it?" deadpanned Brie, blinking, "If you're doing it, there's gotta be a reason.." She leaned backward in her desk, her head lulling to the side just a bit. As she chewed on her lip, her eyes scanning the room, Brie leaned over to Todd, murmuring to him, "..Ha, you can tell me now or later. Either way, I won't remember it.. good reason to vent, no?"
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:22 am

Todd tried to smile and nodded, not sure what to make of this tipsy Bri. "Good reason as any," he muttered. He hadn't decided whether or not to tell her; this was why getting close to people was such a problem for him. Becoming friends meant learning new things about someone, and he wasn't so good with that. People tended to forget in the end, anyway.
((it's incredibly ironic that Brieanne said that but I can't explain why but omg it's gold))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next