Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]

Go down 
+2
Akasha Wynters
Minister of Magic
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] Empty
PostSubject: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:31 am

[Please post here if in these houses.]
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:09 am

Jason rolled his eyes as the class was split. He almost assumed it would happen eventually. He stood in a different room, folding his arms across his chest waiting for his 'friends' to enter the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:05 am

Evie entered to new classroom that was mostly empty apart from one boy. A Slytherin , she wasn't in the mood for another dealing of what happened yesterday . Therefore she headed to the back of the classroom and fussed around in her bag to get her books out . She blew her hair out of her face and began pretending to be busy.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:29 am

((I'm being lazy, I am SO not gonna come up with another post. Thank God for Copy&Paste Very Happy ))

Akasha walked into the DADA classroom silently, her hood covering her face and her bag close at her side. She avoided the gazes of the other students as she made her way over to the darkest corner of the classroom, her footsteps soundless. Locating a good seat, she sat, and took out her books.

She was glad that she wasn't late for her first class of the school year, since that wouldn't have looked good on her record. And it would have been ridiculously irresponsible.

After she took out everything she would need, Akasha leaned her head against the wall and closed her eyes, waiting for the class to begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:30 am

Aurora groaned in herself as she walked into the new classroom. She smirked as she noticed Jason. She walked over to him.
Sitting on his lap. "What do I need to class for when you would protect me?" She grinned winking at him as she got off his lap. Sitting next to him.
She looked over her shoulder towards the door Don had better to be here soon. In better shape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:33 am

"As much of a worthy damsel you'd be to save, I'd rather a woman able to protect herself." Jason challenge the woman's statement as she moved away. He leaned back into the his, not bothering to pull out a book. He was bored and he would be bored until this class started unless Aurora had something interesting to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:40 am

Aurora grinned. "Oh don't worry!" She leaned closer to him. "I like a challenge." She whispered. Winking at him. As she let her hand slowly on his leg.
She wouldn't give up. He was rather cold. But that did not matter.. It was amusing her.
She let go off him again. Looking over her shoulder again. She was really worried that Don would not be able to hold his laughter back
As the class would continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:45 am

Jason chuckled, shaking his head. Aurora was... more amusing to him than the other women. A little less than Alice though. He brushed some of his hand behind his ears, sighing. The only two other people in the room weren't doing much of anything. He let his eyes moved over to Aurora who kept looking at the door. He assumed she was waiting for Don. Like always.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:55 am

Aurora returned her focus back to Jason again. Smirking as she noticed him shuckel and shaking his head. "What?" She asked almost innocently.
Blinking a little. She crossed her legs. Looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:59 am

"Are you that antsy for your little Donner boy to arrive?" Jason looked at her with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:35 am

''Can I not care for my best friend? Or is that too much to ask?'' She raised her eyebrow as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:39 am

That when it clicked into Jason's mind, "Oh, I thought he was your boyfriend or something of that extant. My apologies." He stated, flushing slightly. He had been thinking the entire time the two were partners in crime, well they were anyway but he assumed there was more than just friendship there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:43 am

Aurora grinned. ''It's alright, Well..We are friends..With well..Extra's sometimes, If you know what I mean.'' She winked, Laughing slightly. ''But no, No boyfriend girlfriend whatsoever.'' She shook her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:22 am

Jason nodded in understanding. He leaned forward onto the desk resting his head on the palm of his hand as he waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:35 am

Aurora leaned forward as well. But just a little bit closer to Jason. ''What's wrong Dear?'' She whispered, As she leaned a little closer to him. Kissing his cheek softly. Before she sat back again. Grinning, ''Me and Don being together..Funny..''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:37 am

"We have four people in this class, either a lot of people are skipping or..." Jason paused in his talking as Aurora pecked his cheek. His cheeks colored slightly at the touch.

"I said I was sorry for assuming..." He stated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:48 am

She grinned. ''I was joking dear.'' She than indeed noticed allot of people were missing. ''You are right..I think everybody is just skipping.'' She grinned, Looking at Jason. She leaned forwards a little grinning at the sight of his slightest blush.
She brushed her finger across his cheek. ''What's wrong red cheeks? Shy?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:55 am

"I'm not a PDA kind of person." Jason mumbled out, feeling his cheeks warm even more with her statement. Her fingers sliding over his cheeks made goosebumps appear on his arms, which could have been seen if not for his sweater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:12 am

''Oh but if you want a room you could just ask me.'' She grinned, Taking her hand back. ''I don't mind..'' She said as she looked around again. She couldn't help but let her gaze fall upon the door again, Where could Don be?
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:33 pm

"Now now class!" Alliss interupted the student discussions with a broad smile. "It seems we are missing a few of you..." She frowned, disappointed with the turnout before moving on and gesturing towards the wardrobe. "Anyway, without further hesitation, who can tell me what they suspect to be inside this wardrobe?" She glanced around her students hopefully, wondering which of them had done their research over the summer and kept up with their knowledge on boggarts. "And also, a key defining feature of what is in the wardrobe too." She smiled, making the question a little more difficult, it was one thing knowing the name, it was another knowing what they did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Aurora looked at the teacher who came into the class. She sighed. This is why she did not need this class she knew the answer.
Raising her hand. She felt a big nerd. But she did not want to come over stupid.
"It makes your worst fear come 'true'." She answered. Inside her head she rolled her eyes. But on the outside she smiled politely at the teacher.
"Though I forgot it's name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:05 am

Don had snicked out of the class when the teacher started to split students in two groups. He walked angrily in the corridors, his body still shaking from the hufflepuff's spell. He spoted what he was looking for: a slytherin 7th year student he knew to be brilliant but coward. Don walked straight to him, grabbed him by the collar of his robe and headed him to the men washroom.
A first year student was already there. Don looked at him and waved his head toward the washroom door, ordering him to quickly get out if he didn't want to get beaten. He threw the 7th year student on the floor and put his right foot on him to prevent him to flee and took a pencil and a paper he had put in his pocket before leaving the classroom. He leant on the wall at his left and started writting something on the paper -which was not easy considering the spell caused him problems to control his body.
When he had finished, he grabbed back the poor 7th year student and stucked him to the wall, putting the paper in front of his eyes. 'You'd better find a way to brake the "rictu em pra"'s spell if you want to live.' Was what was written on the paper. Altough spell's effects on Don could be laughable, the look in his eyes was scarying. Don's victim didn't hesitated and strongly nodded.
Don released a little his grip and the 7th year raised his wand, shaking. Once Moses' spell broken, Don let out the poor student who fled as fast as he could and broke the 'silencio' 's spell he had cast on himself before.

His body wasn't shaking anymore and the smile had totally disapeared from his face. He slowly turned to the wall, facing it a few seconds... Before he let out a rage scream and punched it with all his strengh, breaking a small part of it. He took a few minutes to calm down then he raised his wand and casted a spell to repair the wall.
He turned back to the door and went back to class witout letting appear any emotion on his face. He opened the classroom door. He was late. He walked to join the other students and bowed his head to appologize for being late, saing politely but without any smile nor anger: "I'm sorry to be so late miss Rivera."

(P.S.: Yes, I know, Don got out of it easily but I felt like it would have been dangerous to let him face the boggart with those spell casted on him. Hope I didn't make any mistake... ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:53 am

Jason looked Aurora, raising an eyebrow. He had no idea she actually had a brain. Pretty an a brain, who'd a thought?

"Is this the safest thing to be doing on the first day?" He muttere out, rolling his shoulders. He wasn't about ready to meet his fear face to face. He moved his fore finger and thumb to massage the bridge of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:40 am

Molly was rushing only ever so slightly. She wasn't trying to run to class, but she was also trying not to be late. A piece of toast hung from her mouth as she situated her cloak while speeding along. When she reached the doors to the D.A.D.A classroom, she stopped, straightened her hair and her uniform, took the piece of toast out of her mouth (but continued to eat it), and overall calmed herself down. Needed to keep up the appearance of cool.

With a deep breath, Molly opened the doors and winced inwardly as she noticed that the professor had already begun the lesson. Well, this was a great way to start off the year. Hiding the piece of toast behind her back she smiled sheepishly at Professor Rivera. "Sorry I'm late, Professor," was all she said before grabbing an open seat.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:57 am

From her corner, Akasha raised her hand and said loud enough for the Professor to hear, "It's called a Boggart, Professor. As Ms. Scrimegeour said, it takes the form of your worst fear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] Empty

Back to top Go down

First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next