Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Smith

John Smith

First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} Empty
PostSubject: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:23 am

John stood at the front of the class, leaning against his desk as he tended to do. He wasn't in the normal garb of teachers, as he often wasn't. He wore black pants, suspenders to hold them up (you never know when a certain ghost will decided to prank you), a white button down shirt, a glorious bow tie, and a tweed jacket. He was comfortable and that was all he cared about; he always felt like he was drowning in his robes. Honestly, he should start eating more and working out more, make himself less skinny and awkward, but he doubted that would ever happen.

Today was going to consist on how much they really retained from previous years; that way he knew what he'd have to review for the more complicated spells. Of course, he'd have all ages, so it would definitely vary. He'd have to split them up into groups or something in order to have them learn in the right order - it would be like a one room school house he had read about once.

John was a bit excited, there was no denying it. He couldn't wait to teach, especially since he had the Ravenclaws (brilliant, they were, just absolutely brilliant) and the Hufflepuffs (my own kind). Though it was a shame he wouldn't be teaching his niece who was in Gryffindor. John smiled and shook his head. In the back of his mind, he wondered if Vanessa would crash his class, but she had told him she wouldn't - not at first anyway. Time would only tell.

John waited for the first of the students to come in. He couldn't wait - he was almost bustling at the seam. He had tried to memorize most of their names and faces from his roster and this would be the test as to whether or not his memory was already giving out at his old age of twenty-nine years old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Maggie hurried to the transfiguration class, she was sure she was late. When she arrived she saw no one in the class room, exept the teacher. "Where is everybody?" She asked blinking a few times. She then stepped fom the doorwa towards the desks, going to sit down on the first row. She only wished she wouldn't be alone in this class. That would be weird.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:22 am

Mind boggling night, Brie and Rissa throwing a party, at first it was fun being around her friends having a great time but Leroy had to come and turn it into chaos. Hurting her and Brie going all crazy, then started crying? Heck Brie and the new girl Grace where crying, Who knows what happened after that when Jim took her to get her arm looked at, to her it was hell even seeing a doctor. Then back in the common room everything went nice, smile, a little laughter, but Eva kissed Jim's cheek meaning to kiss his lips but he rejected her. That went to chaos when he started saying bad things about himself, ending with her going to bed upset and crying, even if he did kiss her on the forehead, the though of her friends talking bad about themselves Eva did not like.

Evaine walked threw the doors eying the teacher he was sure skinny for his age, and she thought Jim was sorta skinny. Sighing she just wanted to sit with Brie staying away from Jim but if she done that Jim would know he really hurt Eva's feelings and wouldn't forgive himself. Her eyes glanced around the room and spot Maggie "hey!" she smiled sitting next to her, she haven't seen Mag since the hole wolf thing "How you been and.. How's Emily?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:33 am

Maggie looked up, smiling when she saw Eva. She hugged her friend. "I'm doing good I guess. Emily is the one who is having more trouble. I think she sees nightmares." She said quietly. For some reason after the werewolf insident she hadn't been as outspoken. The idea of smiling and giggling like before felt tiring for some reason. "I wish I could do something to help her more." She looked at Eva. "How about you? How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:55 am

Eva hugged Maggie back, it felt nice to see her again and to see if Maggie was alright or still freak out about the werewolf incident. "I'm doing good I guess. Emily is the one who is having more trouble. I think she sees nightmares." Maggie said quietly, they didn't need the teacher asking questions and they not having anything to say. Oh great Emily was having nightmares, what ells could go wrong and Maggie didn't seem like the old Mag's she was different "I know the feeling, I wish there was some way to help out Emily, she's so young and this is her first year." Eva frowned as she looked back at Maggie. "How about you? How have you been?" Evaine thought for a moment "Not so great, I ran into my ex-boyfriend and he started being an ass in class hurting me. Then last night went to a party that Brie and Rissa was hosting, I got a little drunk but that turned into chaos. He was there and touched me sexually then broke my wrist. Then i tried kissing my best friend Jim." she covered her face with her hands,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:19 am

Maggie nodded. "Yeah. I mean me and you have seen alot in this school, so we are not that easily scared, but for her.... I don't know how to help her." She sighed. Her thoughts were more on Emily than at anywhere else. Her eyes widened when she saw the hurt hand Eva showed her. "Oh dear! God dammit Leroy! I should punch him for you." Her gaze moved to the teacher who was probably listening on their conversation, and blushed. "But you got kissed! How was it? Was he a good kisser? Details Eva! Details!" She asked excited for her friend.

OOC: idk if Maggie is supposed to know Leroy, but ignore that part, and I'll edit it if you want me to. Q.Q just wanted to say that in mah post XD
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:37 am

[ YAY! People! /cough/ don'tmindme ]

"Well hello there Miss Thompson!" John called out to his first student with a huge grin. The excitement was really getting to him. When she wondered out loud where all the other students were, John pursed his lips and looked about the incredibly empty room. "That is a very good question indeed, Miss Thompson. Where are all of my other students? I wonder if maybe they haven't looked at their timetables correctly... it's the first day, I should give them the benefit of the doubt, no? It's still a shame though; perhaps they don't like me already. No, that's impossible, I'm brilliant," John kid with a wide grin, running his hands through his hair out of habit. Rambling was one of his most notable habits, though. The way he talked on and on, most of the time in a stream of consciousness sort of way. It might make for hard lessons, but he was always happy to explain himself.

It wasn't long before another student walked through his classroom doors, causing another smile to his face. He had debated going up to each student and shaking their hands, but he could imagine how he would have gotten more odd looks than if he was just standing here. "And hello there Miss Moonblood - interesting name, you've got there. Mooooonblooood. Huh, I don't think I've ever quite heard one quite like it," John mused, tapping his chin in thought. Had anyone been wondering, it would be good to note that Professor Smith was actually not crazy... not really anyway; he just had crazy tendencies.

The two girls - one in his old house and the other in Ravenclaw - sat down and conversed together. John couldn't help but overhear, as they were the only other two in the classroom. When the conversation started to take an 'interesting' turn, John moved away from his desk and toward the blackboard, more out of embarrassment than anything else. Every since he was younger, "girl" talk confused him; which made him partially happy to have a son instead (though, there was always his niece, Molly, but she never talked about those kinds of things; ex-boyfriends, who she had kissed, who did what, so on so forth. His brilliant mind couldn't handle it). So, in order to tune them out and to distract himself from ultimate boredom, John wrote his name up on the board, Professor John Smith. He put the chalk down in the tray and silently began to wish that Vanessa was going to crash his class.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:45 am

((no she could know him this is almost like high school rumors xD))

Maggie was right they have seem alot, and been been threw alot "well when she come's threw that door, We'll help trying to cheer her up." she winked at Maggie. Helping Emily was on her mind right now, that and her feelings towards Jim that where screaming at her to tell Jim how she felt about him. Maggie looked at her arm sure it still looked like all different types of colors still which was weird cause the doctor fixed it "Wow that makes you the fifth person I think, who wants to punch Leroy." she laughed, never mad people cared for her like this, it felt weird but in a good way. Eva jumped as she covered her mouth when she asked about the kiss "Okay one i didn't get kissed, well kinda but on the forehead he didn't let me kiss him on the lips.. bastard, He didn't want me to do anything I would regret. He says I need a guy that will treat me right, yet he can't tell I like him alot."

Evaine glanced up at Mr. Smith as he talked about her last name, she laughed "It's my mother's last name, no telling How or what Made the last name." she giggled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:57 am

It was her first class after the wolf accident. Although Emily talked with Caleb, and took the day off before. She was a little uncertain if she would attend the class... Maybe she could take this day off too, but she would miss many things. She decided to go, and walked discretly into the classroom.

She sat on the first table she saw, and looked to the board... John Smith... Well, the teacher's name was the same of the hero of her favorite movie, Pocahontas... She glanced to the man, and he might have the same name, but not the same look as John Smith on the movie... She turned her gaze to the other students on the room, and saw Maggie and Eva... She smiled a little seeing her friends, and said quietly... ''Hi, girls''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:06 am

She looked at the teacher. He babbeled. Was he so nervous? It was so odd, made her feel bad for the guy. She then made a face. An exagerated face to be honest, it was one of dissapointed. "Rats! If I get to be the fifth one to beat him up he's not even standing anymore. Awww well." She then suddenly perked up slightly. "So he chickened out? Wait who was Jim again? I forgot?" She asked embarrased that she forgot names and faces so fast.

Maggie heard a quiet 'hi' being uttered next to her, and her face lit up. "Emily!! Come here let me love you!!" She exclaimed pulling the girl into a hug. "How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:13 am

Mr. Smith, seemed kinda crazy but what teacher isn't crazy in this school. Poor guy standing there lessening to girl talk, she didn't know if he was already a father or not but he seem young to have a kid. So that's what Evaine thought. Evaine laughed at Maggie's comment "No, no he is still standing.. for now.' she winked at her playfully, uncovering her mouth she sighed "Don't worry I'll point him out when he comes in, that's if he does. Mostly he's first to be here and I'm late." she rolled her eyes then laughed.

Hearing a quiet "hi." Eva turned her head smiling brightly at Emily "EMI." she blinked as Maggie already had Emily in her arms hugging her "Hey I wanna give her some loving too."

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Fri May 18, 2012 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:23 am

Emily's face got a bit brighter when Maggie hugged her, and she hugged the redhead tight... ''I-I a bit tired... I had never been a night in light, so...'' She smiled a bit when Eva greeted her too... ''Hi Eva!!'' She greeted her too, and pulled her to a hug, hiding her face on the older girl's hair... It was a bit embarrassing standing next to the two girls after the other night, and she haven't seen the boy yet... She didn't know what to expect when she meets him.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:31 am

John smiled at Evaine, nodding. "Yes, well, quite interesting indeed," He trailed off, his thought process following a different path. It happened often as his mind was anywhere and everywhere all the time. He was never thinking one thing, well at least almost never. There were sometimes when he was focused on only one thing, but then thought many different things about that one thing.

John picked his wand up from his desk, fiddling with it - he just needed to have something in his hands. That was another problem for him (he seemed to be full of problems and habits, was there anything good about this man? Well, he did have a good heart, essentially, a rational mind, a loving personality), he needed to be moving and he needed to keep his hands busy. It had nothing to do with nerves, surprisingly. He was good with his hands, enjoyed fixing things, which was probably why he always needed something in his hands.

John looked at the doors as another girl walked in, a younger Hufflepuff this time. She must have been in her first year, the same age as Peter, his son. "Hello Miss Castle," he had to glance down at his roster for that one, and he mentally cursed himself for doing so. As the girls all sat together, John wondered where all the other students were (including his son) and more importantly, why his classroom was filled only with girls so far. Where were all the boys? Not that he got along better with boys or anything, apparently ghosts were more of his forte, but it was definitely awkward for him.

John pursed his lips once more, starting to get bored, but it wasn't quite time to start the lesson. He looked down at his lesson plan; nothing too special, just a run through to test their abilities. Hopefully they were all up to par, though different ages would make it difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:42 am

She nodded to Eva. "Good, I need to see this guy before I give my blessings to you two." She winked to her dark haired girl before playfully nudging her.

She looked at Emily worried. "If you have trouble sleeping, maybe you could get some potion from the potions master or the doctor." She took Emilys hand in hers. "If you don't get sleep you will feel alot worse. And if you want you can sneak into my bed anytime." She said kindly to the girl. She felt like a mother for some reason.

Her eyes shifted to the professor suddenly. The fidgetting he was doing somehow made her nervous. "Maybe we could start already. The others might be skipping class I think." She said shyly to the professor.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:51 am

Evaine's face turned red, no she didn't want Maggie babbling to Jim that she likes him, she would die from embarrassment.

Eva laughed as Emily pulled her into the hug hiding her face in Eva's black hair "trying to take a nap there." she joked as she ran her fingers threw Emily's hair smiling down at her girl. Why haven't the other students arrived yet? was there a party going on, was brie and Todd to drunk to attend class? Was Jim avoiding her?

Glancing up at the teacher, poor man looked more "yeah i say start class, before we all get bored and fall asleep. Like Maggie said the others might be skipping class and it's not fair for you to be stuck with three girls." she giggled
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:01 am

''Hi, Prof Smith!'' Emily greeted the man politely, and smiled shyly to him.

Emily turned her face to Maggie when she talked to her... She smiled shyly to Maggie, and her smile grew bigger as she spoke to her. Prof Ezra seemed really nice. In fact, he kind of remembered her father, so handsome and nice. He probably would help her! She really thought about going into Maggie's bed last night, but she was afraid of bothering her, and now she was inviting her... ''Maggie, You're the best!!'' She squeezed her hands softly... ''I can't sleep now! It's class time!'' She said softly to Eva, and turned her gaze to Prof Smith, it wasn't a bad idea starting the class right now.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:16 am

John let out a sigh. Perhaps the girls were right, maybe he should start class anyway. Whoever was late, he'd give the benefit of the doubt to not having their timetables or getting lost, though this would not always be the case. He'd have to start giving out detentions eventually, that would definitely start making kids come in on time.

"Yes, yes, I suppose you girls are right," John nodded, twirling his wand for a moment. It wasn't that he didn't mind being with the girls, there was just an air of awkwardness there; they other two girls were around the same age as Vanessa was - physically anyway - and then two of them had similar features as Vanessa - Get your mind out of the clouds, Johnny, and focus on your work. he thought to himself, though his inner voice took the form of his best friend from his younger years, Max, who used to say that to him all the time.

"Okay, well, since you all know each other, there's no point in introducing yourselves. However, I'd like to know what year's you are in and where you left off on you studies the year before. That way, I know which direction to take this class and test your abilities to see if you are ready to move on. That doesn't sound to bad, does it? No, perfectly easy," John walked around to stand in front of his desk. He waited there for a moment before hoisting himself up to sit on it. He motioned for someone to speak up, waiting to see where his teachings would go this year.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:26 am

"Well I'm a Fifth Year student, I believe Maggie is a six year, am i right?" she asked looking at Maggie then back towards the teacher "I can't remember a thing from last year's studies,." Eva rubbed her nose feeling kinda stupid, she was a ravenclaw and can't even remember the last thing she left off from last year, But there was summer and having to deal with her mother. She had no time to remember school work and she read the book over and over so any times, Eva has in memory every word, which page to turn and all that jazz. Evaine smiled at Emily "I know I'm just picking on you Emi, you wanna hit the books later. I could read to you again if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:35 am

Emily listened to the teacher carefully, he looked very nervous. Maybe because it was his first class on the year, and there were only girls on the run.. ''Hmm, I'm first year student, so I think I'm kinda of a rough diamond...'' She said softly to the teacher. Well, she was really good on pranks, and getting in trouble, but it was for the best if she didn't bring it to him.

''That would be awesome, Eva! Thanks'' She said smiling softly to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:38 am

She smiled to Emilys comment. "I know. I try so hard to be the best." She said jokingly. She nodded to Eva when she confirmed her year. "Ummm.. I'm not sure where we left off last year. I'm just glad I passed my exams." She said blushing. "What can I say. The summer is too long and life too short."
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:04 am

John let out a somewhat frustrated sigh when the two older girls said that they didn't remember anything. He couldn't understand how they could have forgotten so easily, though this was tough coming from a man who hardly ever forgot his lessons. It was rather surprising how he hadn't gotten into Ravenclaw with the inteligence he has, but he was so loyal and, for the most part, kind (plus, he loved badgers).

John gave Emily a small smile. "That's fine," he told her. He couldn't expect first years to know much about it unless, like Peter, they had someone who was so enthusiastic about it in their lives. He then looked at the other girls, a not so happy look on his face. "As for you two, it's quite a shame. I'm assuming, Miss Moonblood, that you learned the switching spells last year, yes? It is normally taught in fourth year, so I assume you have learned it. If you have, I'd appreciate it if you can show me it.

"As for you, Miss Thompson, I assume you've learned the vanishing spell or at least the Inanimatus Conjuration, yeah? If so, could you please preform a vanishing spell? I've got some snails if you want to use one," John said, motioning to the back of the room where there were large cages of animals - all in enchanted habitats (animals like birds, rats, snails, at other small creatures used in Transfiguration).
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:19 am

Evaine looked at Maggie then back at John biting her lip she felt like a bad ravenclaw how could she forget what she learn from last year "I'm assuming, Miss Moonblood, that you learned the switching spells last year, yes? It is normally taught in fourth year, so I assume you have learned it. If you have, I'd appreciate it if you can show me it." he said as Eva nodded "Yes I have." she spoke, standing up from her chair she walked in front of the class room. Evaine pulled her wand out and with a simple wave she switched one of the professors books that was on the table with an Pen

((sorry that it's lame and if i got it wrong tell me and I'll edit it when i get back home DDx))
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:45 am

Emily smiled softly to the teacher, feeling a bit more comfortable. She frowned a bit, trying to memorize the name of the spells. She rested her elbows on the table, and laid her chin on her hands, tilting her head slightly watching Eva doing the spell... She smiled in awe and clapped her hands seing the things moving on Prof Smith's table. She shrugged her shoulders in, and let a little ''opss...'' glancing over the teacher. She blushed a little, and bit her lip, feeling embarrassed at her overreaction on a simple spell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:20 am

Maggie perked up. "Yep. Those sound familiar." She got up from her seat and walked to the back of the room. She took a snail on her hand, making a little face of disgust at the slimy creature on her palm. She walked back to her place and set the little creature on the desk. She kept standing up as she drew her wand, relaxing her shoulders before she wawed her wand to perform the first spell. The snail slowed down before it stopped moving altogether. She then performed the second one, making the snail vanish. She smiled up to the teache and sat down.

OOC: >.< I hope I got the spells right mind is elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:53 am

Emily tried to put herself together, and watched Maggie's turning... Her mouth opened again in awe, seeing Maggie doing all the spells... She didn't know what the teacher would say about Maggie's and Eva's spells, but for Emily they were awesome! She smiled sweetly to Maggie when she sat by her side, and said to her two friends... ''You're great!! I just can't wait to learn some spells like those!!'' She said brightly, and took her wand from the pocket of her robe...
All she learned was pranks spells, but she didn't have done any... She just watched Moses, and learned the words he showed her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} Empty

Back to top Go down

First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next