Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]

Go down 
+4
Brieanne Devereaux
Evaine Moonblood
Jim Hawkins
Minister of Magic
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] Empty
PostSubject: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:32 am

[Please post here if in these houses.]
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:10 am

Jim was indifferent to being split off into two groups. At least things would be less chaotic. That was his mind-set, at least. And he was away from Fionn and Don, so that was good. Although he was bummed out that he didn't get a chance to ask Molly if he and Evaine could borrow some brooms to practice with. Maybe he could ask her later in another class. Or maybe he could ask Nani instead. He didn't know her as well, but she was a Quidditch player, and a friend of Molly's. Hopefully, she would be nice enough to lend them a hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:33 am

Maggie was standing there next to the huffelpuffs and ravenclaws. She started to hum waiting for the class to start.

OOC: Someone talk to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:06 am

Evaine walked towards the doors seeing huffelpuffs and ravenclaws standing there waiting for class to start 'who's going to be teaching.' she thought. he looked to see who was already here "oh there's jim." she smiled walking over to where Jim stood, Eva looked over at the red hair girl "Hello." she smiled waving at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:37 am

Maggie noticed someone talked to her. She was pretty. "Hi! I'm Maggie! What's your name?" She asked cheerfully from the darkhaired girl.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:47 am

'she seems hyper,' Eva thought smiling sweetly at the red head "My name is Evaine, but you can call me Eva. Nice to meet you Maggie.' she said holding her hand out towards the girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:58 am

Caleb once again walked into the class , still having the same dread about the mysterious wardrobe . He knew what was coming but he still couldn't stop worrying about it. Making his way further into the classroom reluctantly , he saw a group of his friends stood together. He picked up his pace and headed over to where they were situated , he noticed Maggie first then saw Eva and Jim who he hadn't yet managed to talk to since they go back.
" Hi " He smiled " How was your summer , Jim, Eva ?I haven't seen you since we got back" He continued happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:59 am

Lyn still sat on her place and looked around. There were a handful people, but they seemed to be busy themselves. So she turned around and kept staring outside the window and watched the nature.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:02 am

Splitting the classes up was a marvelous idea in Brie's eyes, so she happily walked towards the doors, choosing a spot that was, again, parallel to the front of the room. She was happy she had gotten away from her issues, for now, at least. She twirled her wand around in her hands, looking at the people who were already in the room. "Hugglebear Sleepyhead," she called, going over to him and playfully shoving him, "Aren'tcha glad they split the class up?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:07 am

"hey Caleb." Eva smiled at then , but her smile went away when he asked about her summer "it's was great I guess, my mother took me flying." she rubbed her side "Sorry Caleb I've been busy trying to get Jimmykins over there to talk more." she giggles, spotting brie Eva waved "hey Brie!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:09 am

She smiled to the darkhaired girl. "Eva... that is a pretty name." She noticed Caleb come to them. He seemed to know the boy and Eva. So the boys name was Jim, that was news to her. Her eyes traveled to the blonde girl who was looking out the window. 'I wonder who she is..' Maggie waved getting the girls attention. "Hi! What's your name? Come over here!"
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:18 am

Todd strode into the classroom, dumping his things on a desk at random and slipping into a seat. From there, he rested his forehead on the cool surface of the desktop and waited for class to begin.

((not sure if i can still post since Toddy's also in the forest, but i'm going to assume the 'two-places-at-once' thing applies here))

Last edited by Todd Cross on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:19 am

Lyn turned her head as she saw someone waving. A red-haired girl was calling her. Jiquelyn raised an eyebrow, but stood up and walked slowly towards the girl. She was surrounded by more pupils, some of Lyn's own house. "Hey... I'm Jiquelyn.", she answered the question. "What's your name?", Lyn tilted her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:21 am

She smiled brightly to the little blonde girl. "I'm Maggie! Can I call you Lynn or Jiggy?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:24 am

"Todd?' Eva looked over at him, smiling the ran up to him then punched him in the arm playfully "Brie's been worried sick about you, why wasn't you in the first class?" she asked, placing her hands on her hips she raised her eyebrow at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 am

"Nice to meet you Maggie.", Jiquelyn gave her a small smile. "Sure, you can call me Lyn, if you like.", she nodded. "Are you a Hufflepuff`", Lyn asked curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:26 am

Caleb smiled sympathetically at Eva. “Sorry to hear that, mine wasn’t so great either” He replied, then turned to who Maggie was talking to. He smiled at the blonde girls who seemed rather young.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:27 am

Todd blinked up at Evaine, taking in how stern she looked and fighting back a smirk. "I went to the library to try and study before class started, and I guess time got away from me. Sorry?" he mused, lifting his head and leaning back in his chair. "Worried sick, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 am

"yes worried sick.' she said, biting her lip she wanted to hit him again for saying that "We're friends Todd, so we're going to worry about you and Jimmykins.." she said, holding her arms she smirked "But I'll let this one side for now.' she giggled
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:41 am

Todd grinned, nodding nonetheless. "Alright, Moonie. Anything interesting happen in my absence?" he mused. Everyone seemed fairly relaxed, so he took that as a sign that everything had gone fairly calm before he'd arrived. Good news; he didn't want their first day back to be a stressful one at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:44 am

She nodded smiling. "It is nice to meet you too Lyn." She looked at Evaine and Lyn. "You two as nervous about the boggart as I am?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:49 am

Evaine looked over at Jim then back at Todd shrugging her shoulders "No not really, but Brie likes blowing up stuff so don't piss her off." she laughed, glancing over at brie she smiled "I kid, I kid.'. Hearing what Maggie said Eva looked over towards Maggie "Yeah, I don't want people knowing what scares me." she said leaning against Todd's desk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:52 am

Lyn raised an eyebrow. "Nervous about a boggart?" I don't think so...", she shook her head. The smile of a boy fell intp her eyes and she looked at him. He was attractive and had nice brown hair. She winked back at him and gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:52 am

Brie blinked, looking at Evaine and Todd. 'Ah, Hell,' she thought, scratching the side pf her face, 'She did NOT just say that to him.'

"Um, hello? I'm standing right here, Moonie," she said, raising an eyebrow at the girl, "It's.. y'know, natural instinct to worry. I'm a girl. We worry. A lot. Too much. And I totally don't like blowing stuff up..," she explained, her face getting flushed, "..Yeah, anyway.. eh, nothing really happened.. nothing exciting."

And it was true. Nothing exciting happened.. not in her book.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:57 am

Evaine rubbed the back of her head "sorry Brie i didn't mean to sound like that, forgive me?" she asked feeling bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] Empty

Back to top Go down

First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next