Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)

Go down 
+4
Evaine Moonblood
Jim Hawkins
Todd Cross
Dean McCoppin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) Empty
PostSubject: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Dean was already on his third cup of coffee by the time his class was scheduled to start. He had put an old record from a 50’s rock band onto the phonograph and was letting the music fill the classroom, idly tapping his foot against the cobblestones to the beat.

He glanced at the door periodically, waiting for the students to arrive. He had set up a toaster on a small wooden table next to his desk, deciding it was better to start off with something simple, rather than the complex workings of the internal combustion engine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Todd slumped into the classroom, bag hitched carelessly over his shoulder. He honestly didn't understand why he needed to take this class at all. His own mother had been a Muggle; he'd lived in a Muggle home all his life! He could only hope that the professor jumped into more complex things soon, like hydroelectricity or solar power. Things he might actually find interesting.

The ginger settled on a desk near the middle of the room. The car hanging from the ceiling, he thought, was a nice touch. Though he couldn't name every brand of automobile going down the road like most of his brothers could, he did have a mild interest in them and would be interested in knowing their inner workings, if it ever came to that. "Afternoon, Professor," he muttered, trying at least to be somewhat polite. The music, though, elicited a soft scoffing sound from his throat when it registered to his ears.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Dean pulled himself away from his caffeine as the first student dragged himself into the room.

"G'morning," Dean acknowledged the student thankful that there was at least one person with manners, if all the others disappointed him. Then his ears caught the quiet scoff, "If you don't like the music there's plenty more," Dean indicated the piles of records and CDs, "Feel free to pick something else."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Todd's eyes flicked, surprised, to the raven-haired man at the front of the room. He hadn't expected him to notice his scoff and, even then, to comment on it. "Uh, no...sir." Ugh, manners. He'd get ahold of them someday; he was much more experienced with sarcasm. "That's okay. I was...surprised, I guess..? You don't hear much 50's around here, if you've noticed? But it's pretty 'groovy' - or is that a 70's thing? - so I'll deal," he mused, cocking his head as he started to pull his supplies out of his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Dean shrugged, "Suit yourself, but the offer stands if you change your mind. However, this..." he waved a hand at the record collection, "Is mostly 50's and 60's, classics."

Dean straitened up in his seat, he supposed now that students were going to start showing up he should look like a professional.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Jim ran a hand over his face, wishing he could just go back to bed. But he had already missed one class today, and he felt like missing two wouldn't be very good for his grades. Plus, his parents would probably get onto him for it. So, he shuffled into class, feeling like his feet were made of lead. His mind was still muddled from thinking too much last night. It was mainly Leroy and Evaine he thought about, but mostly Evaine. His hand still curled into a fist every time he though of Leroy, and he got all confused when Evaine popped into his head. The possibility that she might actually like him was a frightening thing to think about, especially if she liked him and he hadn't told her everything about him. He barely acknowedlged the teacher, just giving a little nod in his direction before he sat next to Todd. "Hey," he said. "Any shenanigans go on at the party after me and Eva left?" He figured it couldn't hurt to ask here, in front of a teacher. Dean was a pretty chill guy anyway, or so Jim assumed from the past years of having him a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Todd glanced over at Jim as he arrived and managed a nod in greeting. He wasn't exactly sure what to say about what happened after the pair had left; mostly things that Brieanne had specifically told him not to share with anyone. "Hm. I stuck around for a bit and Brie and I hung out. Then it got impossibly boring, so I had to jet," he replied. It wasn't technically a lie. All of that had happened. He'd just...left a bit out. "How's Moony? Get her wrist fixed up an' stuff?" Even with all the drama, he hadn't forgotten that Eva had possibly injured herself. That had, after all, been a huge part of the drama anyway.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Evaine just got done with her first class only her, Emily, and Maggie where there no one ells. Eva yawned as she ran her fingers threw her black hair "Hmm Muggle class, awesome." she said with a smile, this class she liked but wonder who ells would be there slytherins, Gryffindors, or Hufflepuffs. Walking threw the class room door the spot Todd first following by Jim. Oh great this was going to be um, weird in more than one way "hello Professor McCoppin." she waved with a small smile upon her face, before walking towards Jim and Todd "Hello may I sit by you guys." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:57 pm

"Yeah, it was an easy fix. We were outta there in, like, two minutes." Jim sighed. "If I see Leroy hurting her again, I'm decking him in the face, I don't care where we are or who's watching." He gave a little laugh. "Good thing Eve managed to give him a piece of her mind. Both her and Bri have shown him a thing or two. We've got some kick-ass girls on our side." He gave a cheeky grin, but he found himself blushing when he saw that Evaine was in the room and had probably heard that last sentence. "Um, sure. Why not?" he asked, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Todd frowned, hating the image of Leroy grabbing hold of Eva like that. No, he didn't like that one bit. "Ditto, man. I mean, you technically already decked him in the face, but I'd like to do a follow-up," he muttered, a smirk lifting the corner of his lips. "Mm, yes. Don't I feel safe with those big strong girls on our side?" Not that he really felt that men were 'supposed' to be stronger than girls. It was obvious - and increasingly so, these days - that most girls could take care of themselves. He offered a smile to Evaine as she approached them and gestured toward an empty seat. "Feel free, Moony."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:14 pm

Evaine giggled as she sat by Jim, she heard what Jim said but didn't think to say anything back "aren't you boys sweet." she giggled more, lightly punching Jim's shoulder she asked "Both of you missed first class, why?" Evaine raised her eyebrow at the two boys Wanting to know what there reason was but at the same time didn't care, that was the shortest class ever and no one started fighting, but the poor teach was stuck with three girls. "Awe Jimmy didn't get much sleep again?" she asked running her fingers threw his hair seeing the dark bags under his eyelids
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:16 pm

"Oh, I was...just tired," Jim replied. He nodded in response to Evaine's question. "Yeah. Guess I was thinking too much again. You know how I get like that sometimes." He hoped Evaine wouldn't ask what exactly was on his mind. Todd didn't know exactly what had happened between them. Heck, Jim wasn't even sure if he knew. "You look like you slept okay though," he said to her. "Your wrist is feeling okay, right?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:29 pm

"You and your thinking," she said still running her fingers threw his soft chestnut hair, Eva leaned in bit closer "so when are we going to continue my flying lessons Mr. Hawkins?". Evaine stopped what she was doing and sat up, shrugging her shoulders she response to Jim's question "No i didn't sleep at all, i was thinking about things.." she bit her lip but how could she tell Jim she had feelings for him and for someone ells? "Oh my wrist, It's fine not hurting a little bruised up."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:56 pm

Emily and Maggie were on their way to the next class when they decided to pass by the kitchen. They ate almost a entire bowl of chocolate mousse, and they hang around over there, planning the next pranks. Emily was smiling more easily, and they were so comfortable, they got late for the class... They ran to the first floor, and as Emily reached the door, she slowed and passed through the frame giving a shy smile to the teacher. Fortunately the class hasn't started, and Emily sat on the first desk she saw, and tried to get her breathing back... She turned her head back, and smiled when she saw Eva. The young girl was happy for having her friend on this class too. As she recognized the boys she was talking, she got pale, and her smile vanished as she quickly turned her head forward. She crossed her arms on the table and hid her face on them... The boy that almost attacked her was here, and she didn't know how to act.

She felt some tears ran on her cheek, and she started sobbing quietly with her face still hidden over her arms.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:52 am

Dean's brow furrowed as a hufflepuff student walked into the room and after looking around once buried her face in her arms. He noticed that her shoulders were shaking, a tell-tale sign of silent sobs. He really didn't have any idea what to do, he wasn't very good with children, or with crying girls.

He rose to his feet and walked over to the dark-haired girl, "hey, miss, what's wrong?" he asked crouching down next to the desk so that he would be at eye level with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:11 am

Emily turned her head slightly to the side, so she could see the eyes of the teacher crouched right beside her. She couldn't tell him the truth, it wasn't her right to tell it to eveyone that asked... She shook her head, and sat straigh as she cleaned the tears, and tried to stop sobbing... ''It's a nightmare I had last night, with a boy that is on the room...'' She glanced briefly to Jim, and then she turned to the teacher... ''I guess it still scares me...'' She said, failing to smile at the teacher
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:28 am

Dean nodded, "Okay, take some deep breaths and remember that no one is ever as scary in reality as they are in nightmares."

Dean walked back up to his desk, but he would keep a close eye on her, it wouldn't be good for her to have a break down in the middle of class.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:55 am

"Okay, take some deep breaths and remember that no one is ever as scary in reality as they are in nightmares."

Emily took a deep breath as soon the teacher said so, but she trailed off with his advice. That one wasn't necessary, and it only left her more nervous. If only the professor could know the truth, he'll probably tell her this... She couldn't be like this, so nervous on the class. She wanted to leave to room, she lived as muggle her whole life, but she would lose one more class.
She decided to read, she took the book from her bag, and burried her face on the first chapter. At least the topic amused her, and it helping with her jitters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:38 am

Maggie rushed into the class room with Emily. She stopped next to Emily when they both recognised the werewolf boy. She saw Emily crying. She looked at Eva and the boy, then back to Emily. The teacher came to talk to Emily, and she took Emilys hand as if showing some support to the girl. "Let's talk to him after the class. He won't hurt you here." She whispered to Emily. She wondered if Eva would be talking to the boy if she knew he was the werewolf. Well it wasn't his fault that he was.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:44 am

Emily dropped the book on the table when she felt Maggie holding her hand. She looked into Maggie's eyes, and hugged her, curling into her chest... ''You'll be by my side, right?? When we talk to him, right??'' She whispered shyly to her. She wasn't crying, but she was still a bit afraid of this metting.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:56 am

Giggling Evaine eyed Jim "well what do you say Jimmy, flying lessons later, please." she batted her eyes smiling at them, over hearing crying from the other table near them Evaine turned her head seeing Emily "Oh no.." she got not walking towards her as Maggie entered the room running towards her. Evaine got to Emi's desk "Hey Hun, what's the matter?" she asked worried about Emi, maybe she should have stayed in bed but that wouldn't look nice for a first year student after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:04 am

OOC: They can tell Evaine it's Jim who was the werewolf? Or does she know now?

She smiled to Emily, stroking the girls back comfortingly. "Ofcourse I will. Don't worry, it will go well." She heard Eva walk closer to them, looking up at her. "The werewolf is here." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:06 am

Valerie walked in the class room rolling her eyes, she didn't need to be in this stupid class room. she was a pure-blood they are nothing like the weak minded muggles but wouldn't hurt to know them a but more. Her mother won't teach her anything but dark magic, Sitting down close to the first year girl who was crying then she walked threw the door 'wonder what scared her?' she thought feeling sorry for the poor girl.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:13 am

Oo: no she doesn't know, she will on the next full moon -wink-, and i think if they told her she would think they are nuts (sure blame poor Jim cause he is different xD sorta thing) at first but start questioning Jim about it lol

"What? the only people here are the teacher, Jim, Todd, Emily, you and I?" she spoke, so if that thing was here who could it be? Looking at Emily she smiled sweetly at her taking her small little hand, slowly her rubbed her thumb against the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:28 am

OOC: Alright Eva, don't blame Emily for telling his name... She's just a scared little girl by the moment... -wink back-

Emily gave a small smile to Maggie when the old girl assured her to be around when she meets the boy. She saw Eva coming around, and she was really glad the girl came alone... She didn't know what could happen if she saw the boy into his eyes... The last time she saw them they were bloody red. She would probably break down again, or say something silly to him...

She looked shyly to Eva when she started rubbing her hand, and tried to smile. Then she said with a weak voice when the girl questioned her about the werewolf... ''It's the boy who always looks tired... I think his name is Jim...'' She finished glancing briefly to the boy again.

Last edited by Emily Castle on Mon May 21, 2012 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)   Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs) Empty

Back to top Go down

Muggle Studies Class One (Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next