Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]

Go down 
+4
Brieanne Devereaux
Evaine Moonblood
Jim Hawkins
Minister of Magic
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:56 am

Moses tried to relax as the class was split up, a little happy not not be near the Slytherins anymore or for them to see what his greatest fear was. The less that knew the better. Though he was mildly curious as to how the boggart would personify his fear. It wasn't exactly type of animal or a teacher or anything. No, his fear was his standing within his family. So how could the boggart reveal that?

Or would it take a different fear of his instead? If so, what one? I really don't like today's lesson. he decided with a sigh. The only thing to look forward to where the laughter from when they used the Riddikulus spell. Yes, the laughter would make things better for sure. Laughter was great that way.

(for anyone curious about the dancing spell thing Aurora did to Moses before class was split, Chessie said to say it happened either in corridor in ignore. I'm ignoring)
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:58 am

"I should totally be a cheerleader.. we'd have the cutest uniforms ever! Little sparkles and feathers and sequins and GLITTER!" Brie exclaimed, smiling, "Yeah, mingling is fun. Wish I had some butterbeer, though.. would be a good conversation starter.."

Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 am

Evaine laughed, Brie seemed in a cheerful mood, Eva leaned back pulling out her song book. Biting on her pen trying to come up with more lyrics an idea pop in her head as she started writing down in her book, humming the lyrics not caring if They where lessening or not, then again Brie, Todd and Jim where talking about Brie being a cheerleader.

--
You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

--

She leaned her head back, closing her eyes she pictured her father 'help me it's not finished..' humming her lyrics from beginning to near the end, Eva opened her eyes leaning back up 'maybe.. no.. " she rolled her eyes giving up for the time being. Until she can clear her mind or maybe get Brie's help
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:23 am

"Oh man, butterbeer is the best stuff ever," Jim said, smiling at the thought. "Totally got hooked on it when I first tried it my third year. We'll have to get some next time we go into Hogsmeade." Jim didn't go into the little wizarding village as much as the other students, mainly because he didn't have anyone to go with. But the idea of having an outing with his new friends sounded like a good idea to him.

He noticed that Evaine was a little quiet, writing something in a notebook. She looked pretty focused though, so he chose not to disturb her. Maybe she was planning out her schedule or something. He glanced over at the other Hufflepuffs. Inviting someone new over sounded like a good idea earlier, but Jim still felt awkward in social situations and he was having second thoughts. Oh come on, don't be such a baby, he thought. Evaine, Todd, and Bri have turned out okay. What's the worst that can happen? "Um, there are still some free seats over here, guys, if you...want to sit...here..." Oh great, his tongue was getting all tied up again. No doubt the Hufflepuffs thought he was a complete weirdo now. He turned red and pulled out his Defense Against the Dark Arts book, pretending to read Chapter 1 while he hoped nobody was looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:30 am

Moses turned his attention over as he heard someone call out, seeing a ravenclaw boy who quickly turned red and looked into his book. Moses blinked for a moment before smiling bright. He made his way over to the boy and sat by him. "Ciao Ravelnclaw." he said happily, smiling at the others. This would help keep his mind off the boggart, chatting with some new people. The boy who had spoken looked a bit familiar. But Moses couldn't remember form where.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 am

Sympathetic, Todd jumped in where Jim had left off. "Yeah, you guys should join our little par-tay. We're having a hoot," he conceded, trying to lighten it with a smirk as he leaned back in his chair. It must have seemed strange, though. Just up and springing that kind of question on them, but this was a year for trying new things, it seemed.

Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:43 am

"huh what did i miss?' Eva looked over at him seeing that he was red, her put her hand on his head smiling at him before looking up towards the Hufflepuff "hello." Evaine waved at him "Jim you can come out now." she leaned up close to his face "bo."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:47 am

Jim smirked. "I can see you there Evaine," he said, tapping her lightly on the head with his book. It seemed like he hadn't completely weirded out the Hufflepuffs since one of them had decided to sit with them. And he seemed pretty cheerful too. Or were all Hufflepuffs like that? Jim didn't know, since he hadn't exactly hung out with one for very long. "Ciao, is that Italian? Or am I mixing it up with Spanish?" Foreign words weren't among Jim's forte except the bits of French he learned from his dad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 am

Moses chuckled at the boy's question. "It is Italian." he said with a smile. "Though I suppose I can understand the confusion. We do have some words that are the same as Spanish, and others that are really similar. Though Ciao, is not among them." he said in after thought, leaning his head on his hand. "Both example, both use si for yes." he said, now feeling like giving this little language lesson. "And the phrase I love you are very similar." with that he gave a playful wink to the girl by the boy who had called him over before chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:00 am

her eyes widen seeing the smirk on Jim's face "you couldn't." before Evaine could finish Jim had trapped her on the head "ouch, meanie!" she teased, lightly hitting his shoulder "You where supposed to protect me not pick on me Jim." she laughed, looking back at the Hufflepuff "Wait you know some foreign language Jim?"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:02 am

Brie smiled at the newcomer, waving. "Ciao," she replied, blinking her still blue eyes, "I'm Brieanne.. but you can cal me Brie. And you are?"

While awaiting his response, she whipped out her sketchbook and started sketching out a random design of a Ravenclaw cheerleader outfit, the girl giggling and chanting a cheer to herself.

Rah Rah Ravenclaw
They sure know how to play
Rah Rah Ravenclaw
They're gonna win today!
Rah Rah Ravenclaw
They use their smarts and game
Rah Rah Ravenclaw
The Quidditch Cup they'll claim!

Brieanne looked up, a grin on her face, "Man, I am SO excited for Quidditch season.."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:05 am

Todd leaned forward, deciding to join in with Jim and Evaine's interaction with the Hufflepuff. "Is your family Italian, or did you live there?" he asked, genuinely curious. He wasn't sure if that was a valid question to ask just after meeting someone, but he assumed it was at least a logical one.

He laughed at Bri, nudging her with his shoulder. "Gee, you're excitable today. You sure you didn't have a bit of butterbeer with your breakfast?" he mused with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:08 am

Jim nodded at Evaine. "Just a little, though. My dad's family is French and I picked up some of his lingo." He jerked his head at Todd. "He was there when he heard me speak it. Fionn was tossing around what I assumed were Celtic insults, so I threw a French one at him. Kind of a taste of his own medicine, you know?"

He glanced over at Brieanne's notebook, chuckling at what he saw. "Yeah, me too," he agreed. He looked up at Moses. "How about you? Are you a Quidditch fan?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:17 am

Eva thought it was amazing Jim knew some foreign language "French, that's amazing." she smiled. Looking up at Brie she laughed "Mind if I join?" she asked, but she never can picture her being a cheerleader but if Brie was going to run it. It should be fun right? Eva got up and sat next to Brie "mind if i take a look?"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:30 am

Brie shook her head at Todd, grinning, "Nope, I didn't have any Butterbeer.. maybe I'm just excited to see you," she said, smiling. She was in a highly daring mood, so some of what she said wouldn't have been said were she in her regular mood.

She slid her notebook around so Evaine could see, bouncing in her seat, "The squad isn't really official yet, but you sure can! We can be the Dynamic Ravenclaw Duo! It'd be so cool!"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:40 am

"What was that?." Eva grinned at Brie, before looking down seeing her idea plans 'wow she made them.. cute?' she thought, maybe this would be fun "haha, it sure will be and I love what you have in mind about the outfit." she said. "boys having Fun down there." she said, poking him's head with her song book.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:48 pm

"Oh, nothing, Moonie dear," said Brie, smirking afterwards. She didn't know what had gotten into her, all she knew was that she was feeling very optimistic and outgoing, and she liked it. "Thanks, I might change it a bit.. add more glitter and sequins and stuff.. I love flashy stuff," she said, bouncing in her seat yet again.

"I'm hungry, you guys.. when's lunch?" she asked, directing the question to the group as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Todd raised his eyebrows at Brie, only catching snatches of their conversations. Those snatches being 'glitter' and 'sequins'. "Brie, m'dear, we've only just had breakfast," he chuckled, leaning back in his chair and scratching his chest. "You sure your pumpkin juice wasn't...spiked or something? I mean, I know I'm a beacon of awesomeness to be around, but even paired with that you're being exceptionally perky."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:30 pm

"..Really? It feels like hooooours ago," Brie groaned, hanging upside down off her chair. She giggled, staying there for a while, "..I'm upside down!" she exclaimed, bursting out into laughter. She sat upright and looked at Todd, blinking several times before speaking, "M'juice did taste a little dazzled.. zesty and zingy.. just a tad enriched.. but you still are sexy and mysterious," she concluded, bouncing in her seat yet again.

Yeah.. Brie was a little drunk.. just a tad intoxicated.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Eva blinked "did you just call Todd sexy Brie." she asked wondering if she was alright "yeah I think your drunk or high off sweets." she said but thought it was nice that Brie was hyper yet at the same time scary.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Todd's eyes widened and the amusement fell from his eyes to be replaced with worry. He'd been kidding when he suggested she was drunk, but now it seemed like a good possibility. "Um...Bri? Are you sure you're okay? Do I need to...bring you to the Hospital Wing or something?" He wasn't sure what to do in this situation. Normally he wouldn't be so worried if a girl was drunk, but it was in the middle of class and she could get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:59 pm

A drunk Brieanne? Jim wasn't sure if she was being serious or not. How the heck did she get alcohol? "Um, Bri, just...relax for a moment," he said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Professor Rivera is gonna start giving us funny looks if you're all over the place." He couldn't help but glance worriedly at Todd, wondering what they should do. Jim wasn't exactly an expert in these sorts of situations.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:08 pm

[Thanks Moses *hugs tight* I was lost not knowing what to do next!! Wink I missed a lot in here!!! affraid]

Emily wasn't happy that the class were separeted, she was doing great making new friends from other houses, and now she felt a little shy again... She dropped her bag with her books, and sat on the floor, crossing her legs on her lap... She glanced the books inside the bag, she must have read the book telling about the boggart, so she could be prepared for the class, but she wasn't willing on reading anything for now... Then, Emily just stared the wardrobe, trying to figure out her fear...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Caleb looked up for the floor and looked at Maggie . He gaze stayed there for a few seconds before proceeding to speak. “ I’m going to go sit down “ He looked at her again once more. “ If you want you can come with me Maggie?” He continued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Maggie lifted her gaze. She looked at Lyn, being glad to get away from the girl. "Sure, I'll join you." She walked with Caleb to sit down by the desks. "So, how are you going to beat the boggart? I was thinking pink with yellow polka dots." She asked giggeling just thinking how funny the bat would look like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next