Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]

Go down 
+4
Brieanne Devereaux
Evaine Moonblood
Jim Hawkins
Minister of Magic
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:58 am

Todd chuckled at the girls. "Well, okay then. I've already decided not to get on Bri's bad side, so that's a good motivator," he said, tipping his head at Brieanne. "Dealing with a Boggart today, then?" he asked, deciding to change the subject as he glanced near the quivering wardrobe. He wasn't sure he wanted to face it - he wasn't sure what it would become, which was what worried him most of all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:59 am

Caleb was startled as she winked at him but decided best to forget about it . She more than likely didn't.
" I'm Caleb " He said introducing himself, trying to still remain polite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:59 am

She nodded. "Yeah, I get how you feel Eva. I'm afraid of bats." She then turned to Jiquelyn. "You're not?! How come?" She saw Jiquelyn wink at Caleb. Somehow that made her a bit uneasy. She looked away from the two, ashamed of the little twinge of jealousy she felt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:04 am

Lyn chuckled at his reaction. "Nice to meet you Caleb. My name's Jiquelyn or Lyn for short.", she gave him a smile, before she turned back to Maggie. "They just don't scare me. There are some tricks to get rid of them.", Lyn shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:04 am

The class was divide into two groups.. Nani followed the Hufflepuff and the Ravenclaws and stood waiting the lesson start.. Everybody were talking but she didn't feel to start a conversation so she just watched them without open her mouth..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:12 am

"I know. To force them to take a form that you find funny and laugh. I read the chapter." She snapped at Lyn. "But don't you find it uncomfortable that people see what you fear?" She asked with a cold tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:15 am

"Did I said something wrong?", Lyn asked neutral. "You don't need to be mad at me.", she frowned. "I think that everyone has something he scares. And that it can be for the best or the bad. Good Friends might help you with it, enemies will kill you.", Jiquelyn sighed. "I'm all alone. I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:18 am

"Please something happened for us to get out of this class." she mumbled, class haven;t started and people where already started to fight. "Im going to sit by myself." she said walking away from todd and brie as she sat in the far corner away from the others
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:25 am

Brie blinked, tilting her head to the side. "I am so lost," she admitted, looking at Todd. "Are you as lost as I am? Or have I not been paying attention..?"

She sighed, resorting to make funny faces for no reason at all, "What were ya studying in the library, Toddy?"

(OOC: I got distracted.. watching the Food Channel when you're hungry isn't a good idea.. xD)
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:29 am

"I...don't even know what's going on, honestly," Todd conceded with a smirk, watching Eva go. Everyone was acting incredibly strange lately.

He turned back to Bri at her question. "Hm? Oh, just potions. I'm actually rather okay at it, but I want to make sure I'm...prepared or whatever. Not make any mistakes. Me and potions have a bad relationship, to tell you the truth." Well, he couldn't really say it was his experiences with potions that made him uneasy; it felt much worse than that.
((watching Food Channel when you're NOT hungry isn't such a great idea, either. it'll force hunger onto u. i'ts a cruel network indeed.))

Last edited by Todd Cross on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:30 am

"Hi Lyn" He smiled once more then become disconcerted as the two began to argue . " I sure neither of you meant anything by what you said.. " He spoke softly trying to make the situation a little less tense . He looked back to Maggie giving her a half smile in hope that she was ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:37 am

She ignored Lyn. She annoyed her so much. She looked at Caleb, seeing him smile at her. She smiled back. "Sorry." She said looking at Caleb, not really caring if Lyn would consider it an appology or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:44 am

Lyn wrapped her arms before her body and frowned at Maggie. She hadn't said anything that offend her. Maybe something she did? Jiquelyn tilted her head and thought hard. Then her eyes grew big. "Don't tell me you're jealous?", she asked surprised. Then she shut her mouth in a hurry, while closing it with her hand. Lyn started to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:45 am

It looked like people were filing in pretty quickly. Soon, everyone was chatting about. Well, almost everyone. Some people kind of hung about by themselves, not really a part of any group. And Jim just kind of stayed with Brieanne, Todd, and Evaine, not really saying much. He just listened to all the buzz around him. Although it looked like Jiquelyn and some other girl were getting into some sort of tizzy, and Evaine wanted to get as far away from it as possible. He decided to go after her and make sure she was okay.

"Eva, come on, it won't blow into a full-out war," he said, smiling at her. "Students fight all the time. It's just something people get used to. Come on, let's head back to Bri and Todd. Maybe we can figure out what we can do to cheer Bri up. What do you say?" He put a hand on her shoulder, still smiling a little.

Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:52 am

Brie shrugged, taking out her wand and doing a simple color change spell on her eyes. "..I don't think blue suits me," she said, blinking her newly aqua colored orbs, "Kinda scary."

"YOU have a bad relationship?" Brie gasped, laughing afterwards, "Oh, stop that worrying. It's the first day. You're gonna be fine, Toddy. Besides, the teacher wouldn't break out the nitty gritty stuff on the first day, would they?"

(OOC: They're making deli sandwiches.. with a bunch of meat and cheese and deliciousness. My stomach is crying. Sad )
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:55 am

Todd raised an eyebrow before nodding in approval. "I think it looks lovely," he mused.

He pouted at her laughing and rolled his eyes. "Hey, now. I may seem like a flawless genius, but I do tend to worry about certain subjects, smarty pants," he said, sticking his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:55 am

Caleb was looking at Maggie when Lynn had spoken again. ‘Jealous’ Caleb felt himself blush , he knew it wasn’t true – well thought. He looked from Lynn to Maggie then turned his head to the floor awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:57 am

Evaine hated being around people fighting even if it was a small fight it made her feel uncountable to be round. She looked up at Jim sighing, why was it with his smile she melt "Alright but I'm hiding behind you if things get out of control." she said, taking his hand walking back towards Brie and Todd. she sat down next to Jim, letting go of his hand Eva rest her chin on the palm of her hand.

Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:07 am

"Truthfully, I'm better at running than shooting spells," Jim said, laughing a little. "Being wiry does have it's advantages. I'm faster while the bullies kind of stomp around. But I'll look after you, don't worry." He noticed Evaine taking his hand again, but he didn't mind so much this time. He figured she needed to feel a little secure. He guided her back to where Brieanne and Todd were sitting, getting back into their conversation.

"Nice blue eyes you're sporting, Bri," he said, grinning. "You're getting into the Ravenclaw spirit." He laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:09 am

Todd chuckled at Jim's statement. "Yes, exactly! Showing team spirit and all that jazz," he mused, nodding in greeting to Eva and Jim as they returned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:09 am

Maggies eyes widened at Lyn's words. She knew they were true. She looked at Caleb, hoping he wouldn't think worse of her now. She saw him look down and she too looked down awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:12 am

Brie smiled at Todd, shaking her head, "You're flattering, Mister Cross," she said, putting her chin in the palm of her hand, gazing at him while he pouted. She laughed some more, taking a deep breath to calm herself down, "Oh, quit it. Tell me, Sly.." she started, playing with her wand, "What other subjects do you.. eh, worry about? Since I'm such an awesomesauce smarty pants, maybe I can help ya."

Brie grinned at Jim, doing a quick fist pump, "Why thank you, Jimmykins! Rah-rah-Ravenclaw! Yaaaay!" She then did a spontaneous bird cawing sound, breaking out in laughter, "You guys made my day already."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:30 am

Jim laughed. "You sound like you're about to turn into a bird there, Bri. Are you secretly an Animagus?" He laughed again though, just to show that he was joking. "Kidding, kidding. Maybe you should start a cheerleading squad, cheer on our Quidditch team in the future matches." The mental image of Brieanne waving pom-poms around made him chuckle. He glanced over at the other kids, and it looked like things were getting a little awkward between them. "You think we should invite one of them to sit with us or something?" he asked the others. "They seem kinda...lost."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:37 am

Todd laughed at her squawking, shaking his head in amusement. His eyes flicked toward the Hufflepuffs near them, and he could sense the tension among them. "Hmm...sure, I guess. It'll give us a chance to get along with people other than our own Housemates, too, right?" he asked the group as a whole, cocking his head. So far, he'd only really gotten close with Ravenclaws - perhaps this would be a good way too broaden his horizons?
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:41 am

Evaine slightly giggled at Brie and Jim' s conversation they where having, back to her quiet self Eva just sat there with a lifeless look on her face as she traced the lettering on her book. "Yeah maybe you should Brie." she spoke not bothering to look at them, glancing over at Maggie she wondered if she was alright. "Um are you alright?" eva asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]   First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Class of the Year [Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next