Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Eva feared that Leroy will on day get what he wants from her and what might happened once he does? Her hand reached up to grab Jim's hand and squeezed it tightly. Giving him a small smile she rubbed her cheek against the back of his hand "And you freeze up and studier." she keep going on about the things he does that she finds cute and what she likes about him. "I know but sometimes it feels like it isn't enough... I never really felt this way." she sighed a little. "Leroy won't be your first time," he promised. "Your first time is going to be with someone who loves you and respects you, entirely. Could be me, could be somebody else, but you're not going to regret it." "Are you saying you want to have sex with me someday or are you saying you dont want to at all?" she kinda teased him but wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:27 pm

"If it helps, I kinda know what you mean," Jim said. "You're the first person who's...ever, made me feel this way." He never got tired of saying that, really. Evaine was special in that sense, to bring out these kinds of feelings in him. And he wanted her to know that. He laughed a little at her question. "I'm not sure, actually. I mean, sometimes, I can't help but...imagine that I'll do something, say something that will...drive you away for good. I mean, hurting you as a werewolf...or when the full moon's close and my temper is wild...I'm still scared that might happen." He swallowed, thinking about how he had lost his temper around Leroy, how much he had wanted to kill the boy with his bare hands. Anger like that always frightened him.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:53 pm

"Jim I promise you, your not going to ever loose me. I'm not going anywhere, there is nothing you can say or do to drive me away for good." she leaned up kissing his lips quickly "I love you, and I'm never leaving your side. You gotta stop blaming yourself... Your... Your not yourself when their is a full moon out. You not a monster, i wish i can make you see that you are not." she stroke her fingers threw his hair. Looking at him the way she always look at him, with suck love and kindness like he was the most amazing thing she's ever saw "Maybe..." she bit her lip blushing, Okay Eva just come out and say it "Maybe we could someday try? And if you get scared or panic thinking you might hurt me. We can stop."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:00 pm

"It's still me that hurts people though, even if I have no control," Jim insisted. "It doesn't make the guilt easier to bear. And I think the most frustrating thing for me is that I can't do anything to change it. The most I can do is go to the Shrieking Shack every month and hope that nobody decides to investigate, but even that doesn't work sometimes." Evaine, Maggie, Emily, and Hiccup were just four of the many people that had decided to visit the Shrieking Shack during the full moon. Jim had seen evidence of them left behind when he would wake up in the morning, and it always haunted him. He thought over her question for a moment, not sure how to answer it. "Maybe," he finally replied. "We'll see how...things are, later down the road. Who knows, maybe things will be a little different."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:13 pm

She frowned "I'm sorry if i brought back any painful memories.". Why she never learn to keep her mouth shut or saying the wrong thing to try cheering someone up. Great way to spoil the moment the two of them was having, opening her mouth to say something she just shook her head but wanting to say the wrong thing yet again. Evaine had no idea how hard Jim had to carry, if only she could fully understand, maybe just maybe she could help. Her eyes sadden not knowing to take his aware to be good or bad. Different how?
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:37 pm

"It wasn't your fault," Jim assured her, brushing her hair back. "I just...I know I dwell on the bad things too much. It's been my way for as long as I can remember. But I know that I have some pretty good things in my life now. And you're definitively one of them. And maybe one day, I won't be so...skittish, and...we can have a proper relationship, one that you deserve. But...until then, this is all I can offer and I hope that you'll keep accepting that."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:47 pm

"Your to good to have this happen to you Jim." she said wrapping her arms around his back holding him close to her. Her fingers brushed across his skin, hearing every word he was saying Eva peeked his cheek "Long as your with me, that's all i care about." she gave him a small smile before rubbing her eyes. They started to feel tried not knowing how long they been making out in the first place, Eva tried fighting it wanting to stay up a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Jim smiled at her, still feeling a little thrill at her words. It always amazed him that she thought so highly of him, that he was so important to her. He couldn't resist leaning to kiss her lips again, softly and gently. Most of his earlier craving had died down during their conversation. Now, he just wanted to be close to her, keep her near him. His hand gently touched her cheek, then ran down so it rested on her collarbone, fingers spreading out over her shoulder. He still moved more slowly than before though, like he was being careful around her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:15 pm

When Jim's lips pressed against her's she couldn't help but to kiss him back no matter how tried she had felt. Her mouth moved slowly yet gently, her hands wondered around his back. Feeling that same warm, loving, peaceful feeling every time they kiss just like this a slow gently movement. Yes it was hot even they kissed with suck passion but this was far different, words would not say how this kiss felt. She could feel his fingers brush against her arm soft skin, almost giving her goosebumps.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:21 pm

Jim actually felt himself relaxing a little bit, instead of getting all hyped-up like he usually did when kissing somebody. It was almost like a warm haze was settling over him and Evaine, blocking them off from any bad things out there in the world. Jim always relished that feeling when he was with Evaine. With her, he could forget all his troubles, worries, and fears. She always drove them away, made him feel like he was worth something and not some kid who had a dangerous curse. He felt himself getting a little light-headed, but he didn't want to pull away. Evaine's lips were so sweet and warm and she always kissed him so tenderly, like they had the first time their lips had met. He would always remember that night, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:37 pm

In the back of her mind she knew they had to stop and go to bed even if it meant Evaine staying the night but they needed their sleep. God was his kisses addicting, so gently and sweet like he was making sure he didn't make a sudden movement and Eva breaks like some fragile glass. Everything about him drove her crazy, he was her safe place. Being with him with now, in his arms, being near him and close.. Made her feel safe, not having to wake up crying in her sleep cause of her mom or staying up worrying about Leroy and what he'll do to her making her feel even more useless. She felt herself getting a little light-headed and sleepy, but didn't want to pull away. her hands reached back up to his hair, running her fingers threw it gently.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Jim felt himself slowing down a little bit, the fatigue from today's little scuffle with Leroy finally getting to him. His hand still stayed on Evaine's cheek, but he pulled his lips away from hers, choosing to rest his forehead against hers. Her skin still smelled sweet and drove him up the wall. But he knew they should get to bed soon and sleep off everything that had happened. "We should get some sleep," he said softly, leaning forward to kiss her forehead. "You can stay here, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:04 pm

She could feel Jim slowing down maybe he knew it was time to call it quits and go to sleep before both of them sleep threw first class and getting in trouble. Once their lips parted she opened her big brown eyes looking at Jim's adorable, yet at this angle and the way the light shinned over him it looked sexy.. Was that she world she was looking fore? "Yeah i don't think the teachers would like it if we sleep threw class. They might start catching on about us." she teased, her hand reached up to hold his hand. "Please I'm kinda to comfy, plus i don't want to leave and you having to worry about things."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:16 pm

"God forbid that should ever happen," Jim said, laughing a little. Although he wondered in the back of his mind what Professor Rivera might think if he knew he and Evaine were falling more in love with each other each day. Would she approve? Or would she think it was dangerous since he was a werewolf? He wasn't sure and he didn't know how to go about asking her. He didn't exactly talk about love-related things well to people, besides Evaine. "Good thing were here to distract each other then," he said, rolling over so that he was beside her. He still kept hold of her hand though. "I know I'll sleep easily if you're with me."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:25 pm

She gave a small giggle at his comment. But what worried her the most was the stupids catching on about them, and what she means by stupids the ones who don't like Jim and Eva. What would they think, what would they say? Shaking that out of her mind she didn't want to have to worry about that all night, Jim had rolled off on her "Oh here i thought you was going to use my body as a pillow.' she teased still holding onto his hand as she snuggled up to him "Well that one mighty big distracting we had." teasing again, she gave him a small smile. Brushing her thumb against the back of his hand she quickly kissed his cheek before resting her head under his.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Jim laughed. "I don't want to squish you in the middle of the night. God forbid I suffocate you or something," he teased, wrapping his arms around her waist as he nuzzled her hair. "Well, I don't think our kissing was meant for distraction entirely," he said, finding himself blushing at what was on his mind. "You're...kind of addicting, you know? Just can't get enough of you." He looked down at her as he said that, wondering if he should have kept that to himself.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:39 pm

"Or Todd coming in seeing you on me, we'll never get to hear the end of that." she gave out another giggle, she felt him wrapping his arms around her waist then nuzzled her hair "Hey! i don;t need to wake up with bad hair." she said, nuzzling his hair. She slightly blushed at what his said "we can differently show how we feel for each other.". Her face blushed even more at the last thing Jim said, looking up her felt her heart racing, like it was about to pop out of her chest "I feel the same way."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:44 pm

"Oh well. He's just gonna have to deal with it," Jim replied, although he did worry in the back of his mind how Todd would react at seeing him and Evaine together. It was always something that worried him a little bit. He hated being uncertain about it all. He gave a little laugh. "You do?" he asked. Evaine was so beautiful and perfect, was he really addicting like she was to him? It seemed hard for him to imagine.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Evaine was a bit surprised throws where the words that came out of Jim's mouth, was he not worried one but how Todd would react at seeing them together? That was not something to over think right now at this moment she was more in shocked at what Jim said before. With his arms still around her waist her waist she got on Jim, holding her arms across his chest she rest her chin on them. Looking at him dead in the eye she spoke "Yes i do Jim, I can't get enough of you and the more i get the more i want.. I know i sound kinda selfish saying that but it's true. Your kisses, hugs, touch, voice, smile.. God everything about you is addicting to me."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:55 pm

Jim felt his face turned red. Nobody had ever really described him like that before. Heck, he had never been in a situation that would call for descriptions like that. Yet Evaine seemed to think he was tempting, addicting, alluring. Him, who was nothing more than a wiry little kid with messy hair and permanent bags under his eyes. He did smile at Evaine though and kissed her lips briefly as he stroked her hair, knowing that it would lull her to sleep.

((I'm off to bed. Good night! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:10 pm

((Good night Very Happy))

Evaine smiled seeing Jim's face turned red from her words, stroking his cheek with the back of her hand she looked at him with such love. What she said was true and she mean every word of it. leaning down as their lips touched kissing him for a moment, she rolled off him and land next his side. Snuggling up she felt Jim stroking her hair, slowly drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:15 am

Jim could tell Evaine was finally asleep when her breathing slowed and a peaceful look came over her face. This was the only time Evaine ever looked free of all her worries and troubles. She actually looked like she was content with her life. Or maybe that because she was next to Jim at the moment. Jim kissed her forehead once before settling comfortably against his pillow, soon falling asleep himself.

((You wanna end it here or do a time-skip to the next morning?))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:48 am

((Hmm up to you :3))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:59 am

((Eh, let's end it here and we can say Jim went down later to get his ribs fixed and stuff. XD))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:00 am

(( lol xD alright. he better or Eva would drag him by his ear :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4