Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) Empty
PostSubject: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:11 am

Jim winced and sucked in a breath as he lifted up his shirt, exposing the nasty collection of bruises he had gotten from Leroy. He wasn't sure if his ribs were really broken or just messed up a bit, only that it really hurt anytime he moved. He sighed, wondering if he had to go to the Hospital Wing. Great. At this rate, I'll be in the Hospital Wing as much as Eva. Today just sucked in general. And he hated it.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:23 am

Evaine got the okay note that she could leave, over joyed she rushed out of their wanting to go see Jim first before the two of them went to go see Brie and Todd. Rushing upstairs she barged the door open in the common room, and up to Jim and Todd's room. "Jim." she smiled opening the door seeing him bloody up laying on the bed 'JIM!" she gasped running up to his bedside "Oh Jim what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:26 am

Jim's head snapped up when he heard his bedroom door open. At first, he thought it was Todd, and he grimaced at the thought of explaining to him what had happened. But when he saw that it was Evaine instead, he felt a little better, even though she would probably fret more over him. "Huh? Oh, this. it's...it's nothing." He pulled his shirt down, hiding the worst of the injuries. "I just...got in a little scuffle, that's all. You know how I am. I'm the favorite punching bag around here."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:34 am

"What's that? what are you trying to hide." Eva said as she panic not liking this site of Jim, lifting up his shirt as Jim tried pulling it down "Jim, Jim let me look please." she begged as he gave up seeing as Eva would win anyways if she batted her eyes at him. Lifting his shirt her eyes widen "What happened!" she cried, gently placing her hands on his ribcage "W-Who did this to you?". Before he could say Eva jumped off the bed and to the bathroom getting a warm wet cloth to whip the blood off Jim's face, rushing back she gently rubbed the cloth against his face
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:40 am

"It's just a scratch, I'm fine," Jim insisted. But Evaine lifted up his shirt anyway and he sighed as she saw the nasty bruises there. He hissed in another breath when Evaine touched him. "Easy, it hurts," he said, seeing that he wasn't going to be able to hide this anymore. Evaine would probably get it out of him anyway. "It just one of the usual encounters with Leroy. Nothing new to it." He let Evaine wash off the blood on his face, although a messy face wasn't the worst of his worries right now. "I guess he's getting pissed off that you and me are getting closer."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:48 am

"well Leroy can go fuck himself, I'm so sorry this all my fault." she said frowning, cleaning off his face she kissed his lips "You really need to see the doctor Jim." she said looking down at his stomach, feeling to terrible that he got hurt but why would Leroy care how close the two of them was getting? Evaine wasn't Leroy's girl anymore, heck she never was seeing as he was just using her "I'm sorry..' her voice crackled from the sounds of her tearing up. Gently placing her hand hind his head she felt blood "How badly did he hurt you, he could have nearly killed you Jim." Eva placed the cloth over the back of his head
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:55 am

"Don't go blaming yourself now, Eva," Jim said, looking at her. "That's just what Leroy wants you to do. Don't give him the pleasure of seeing you like that or he's just gonna rub it in our faces. Understand?" The last thing Jim wanted was for Evaine to think this was all her fault. He didn't want her to feel any worse than she already did. He kissed her back for a moment, his hand reaching up to cup her chin before she pulled away. "I'll go there later. I just need...to rest for a minute," Jim said. "It was a long climb up here." He sighed as he wiped a hand over his face. He was starting to loathe the stairs that led up to the common room. "Just kicked me around and punch me a couple of times. You know, the usual things bullies do." He tried not to go into too much detail for fear of making Evaine worry about him more. "I don't think he would. He's too much of a coward. Besides, I'd be more worried if he went after you than me."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Evaine looked into Jim's eyes still feeling bad that he gotten hurt because of her but he was right. If Leroy saw her like this it would only bring him joy and keep reminding her of it. "A-Alright.." she said looking down sadly, yet soon felt warm when he stroke her cheek. Placing her hand over his "Once I know you rested up I'll help you down to the Hospital Wing Jim." she gently rubbed her fingers against his skin, flashing a small smile at him. Evaine wanted to make Leroy pay for hurting Jim, it was none of his business to know how close they where. She got a feeling he wasn't telling her the hole truth, maybe their was something he was scared to tell her that might set her into a panic attack, pouting slightly at him she blew her warm breath at his face "Well he had no right to hurt you. Leroy might think he's king and my owner but no one hurts you.." Eva said, her finger clinched into a fist, angry at that bastard for hurting Jim like this. Her eyes slightly widen "What did he say something to worry you Jim? I mean you know he'll mess with me no matter what but the look in your eyes..Please tell me what did he say?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:23 am

Jim nodded. "Okay. I just need a little while. I wanted to...assess the damage a bit, make sure I wasn't bleeding to death or anything." He gave a little laugh that didn't have much humor in it. It looked like he couldn't hide his worries very well though. Evaine saw right through him. She knew something was wrong, that Leroy had said something that had upset him. Of course, he had said a lot of things that had upset Jim, but he just decided to talk about one of them. "While we were down there, me and Leroy, I'm...not sure how it happened, we were yelling at each other, throwing fists and what-not, and..." He sighed. "He called me a wolf. I'm...worried that he knows, somehow. It seems like too much of a coincidence that he...chose that word. I don't know if I'm being paranoid or something, but...Eva, if he knows, I'm done for. He'll tell everyone, they'll all panic, and all the parents will freak out that their kids were in the presence of a werewolf. I'm just...worried that he might know, but I have no idea on how I can find out for sure."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Evaine's eyes slightly widen when Jim told her what Leroy called him "Hey, hey, hey. Leroy is to stupid to figure out that your a werewolf Jim, please don't over work yourself about this." she rubbed his cheek "I hate seeing you like this, it pains me to see you upset and worried." Evaine got clover to Jim, wanting up hug him, to hold him in his arms to make him feel face but he hurt to much. Kissing his cheek she flashed a small smile at him "I'll go find out if he knows right Jim, and i know you'll tell me no cause you don't want me to go alone. He might try hurting me or rape me, so I'll ask Brie to come along." she knew he wouldn't let her go alone seeing as he still had that worried look on his face "And stop looking at me like I'm going to leave you any second Jim. I'm never leaving you, I'm staying right here. You don't have to worry about ever loosing me." she leaned in kissing him on the lips softly.

(I"M home!)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:28 am

"I'm sorry. It's just...it's one of my worst fears, having people know. Enough people here already think I'm a freak. If they found out what I really was...I don't know what would happen." Jim swallowed, trying to calm down. But he was still a little scared by it all. Right now, the only people who knew what he was had found out by accident. For once, he actually wanted to tell them what he was, on his own terms, when he felt he was ready. He nodded. "Alright. If Brie's with you, you should be alright. She's kicked his butt before, she could probably do it again." He gave a little grin. Despite being afraid of Brieanne's fury when he had first seen it, he now saw it as a sign that she was ready to do what it took to protect her friends. If Brieanne was looking after somebody, Jim knew she would do all she could to protect them. "I know you won't leave," he said softly, reaching over to grasp her hand in his. He knew now that Evaine wouldn't leave him for anything. He could trust her, no matter what. He kissed her back, trying to take comfort in her touch, her affection for him.

((Welcome back! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:52 am

((Thankies Very Happy
I'm working on the two video's for Jim and eva, before taking off to go help mom clean the house))

Evaine lightly squeezed his hand, cupping his cheek in her other hand she slightly pulled away "I promised to keep you safe from having to worry about other people finding out and I attend on doing that." she gave a little smile, her warm breath against his lips causing them to tingle a little. "Um, Here can i help take your shirt off to see what ells Leroy had punched or kicked." Eva's cheeks slightly blushed at her worlds. Not thinking he'll say yes seeing she'll be the one helping him strip half naked to feel all over his chest and back.

(sorry it's short my head is killing me)

Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:01 am

((Hooray for Jim/Eva fluffiness! Very Happy))

"Thanks. That...makes me feel better." Jim smiled at her, feeling glad that he had somebody like Evaine to back him up. He knew she would always look after him, make sure he was safe, much like he did with her. He blinked for a second at her request, then just shrugged nonchalantly. "Um, sure. Yeah." He had taken his shirt off in front of Perseus, he remembered with a slight blush. Why should Evaine be any different? He bit his lip before he lifted his shirt over his head, wincing a bit as the movement made his ribs hurt. Most of the bruising was on the lower part of his body, but there were a couple of spots up top where Leroy had managed to get a lucky kick in. "It's just bruises. They'll go away in time, you know."

((Damn headaches. *pets* If you need to lie down and rest for a while, just say so.))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:17 am

"Woe easy, easy." she said helping him gently take his hands out of his shirt, her fingers feather lightly touched his skin. Once his hands where out Eva lift the shirt over his head, chucking it down on her side, looking at his chest and stomach she bit her lip. "Are there any broken bones or a cracked rip?" she asked knowing there had to be seeing the way he was bruised up pretty badly "Sorry if this hurts.. I'll try to be gentle." reaching her hand out Eva lightly touched his skin, her fingers moved down his chest feeling for anything broken or something out of placed. Moving her fingers to his sides, lightly moving her hands up she felt his body tense up, was it cause she was hurting him or something ells? "sorry, sorry." she spoke. Once her fingers reached his ribcage she jumped when his hand snapped out to grab her's "Cracked ribs?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:31 am

"Probably. Don't now for sure. It just hurts like a bitch right now." Jim gave a little chuckle as Evaine started prodding his stomach softly with her hands, trying to asses the damage. He hissed in a breath as he felt a stab of pain, but he did feel his cheeks go hot as well. He hadn't exactly taken off his shirt in front of Evaine before and he wasn't very confident about his small, wiry body. When her fingers poked his right side though, he let out a gasp of pain and grabbed her hand. "Oh, sorry." He let go, turning red again. "Feels like it. Man, I wish I knew how to fix a broken bone myself. Then we wouldn't have to go all the way to the damn Hospital Wing."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:47 am

"Hey it's okay no need to say your sorry." she gave him a small smile, softly stroking his skin against her thumb. Eva thought of something for a moment, "Might not help but lets try." Hopping out of bed Evaine went back into the bathroom, grabbing a towel and turning the water cold filling the Tub and letting the towel wet, she ring the water out before walking back out. "Okay two things you can do, One: I could help you strip down to your boxers and help you in the cold tub or Two: I can wrap this towel around you? What's it going to be?" Evaine asked knowing clearly Jim might pick the towel for he was already nervous of her helping him take his shirt off and touching his naked chest. Of course she didn't mind seeing, Eva wants to help Jim and kinda liked seeing him shirtless. Sure he didn't have any abs or muscles like some of the guys here but that's not what Evaine cared about. "Tick, tock on the clock Jim." she gave a little laugh, smiling at him

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:12 am

Jim gave a little smile back at her before she headed over to the bathroom. He peered over, trying to see what she was doing, but just ended up wincing and his hand flew to his side again. She came back with a damp towel and he raised an eyebrow, not sure what she was implying. But at her question, he felt his face go red as he started stuttering. "Oh, uh, um, you don't...you don't need to help me. I'll...be fine." He sighed, thinking that he was past blushing when he was around Evaine. But it seemed like there were still things she could do to make his face turn scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:18 am

She laughed at Jim seeing his face turned when at her question before stumbling over his words "Okay, okay Towel it is Jim." "you don't need to help me. I'll...be fine." she raised her eyebrow up, yeah she didn't need to help. She wanted to help him "Jim i want to help, you was their for me and cheered me up." yeah first making her laugh before they made out, how they never got caught at the doctor is still a mystery. "Please, I don't mind helping you get into the tub, the cold water will help. I promise not to look." she bit her lower lip batting her big brown eyes at him
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:27 am

"No, no, I can get to the tub just fine," Jim assured her as he got to his feet, trying not to wince too much. "I'm fine." He took the towel, which felt abnormally cool when compared to how hot his cheeks felt. He wrapped it around his waist before sliding off his pants and boxers, kicking them under the bed as soon as he could. This was reminding him too much of when Perseus had taken him to the Prefect's bathroom, and everything that had happened afterwards. Seeing Evaine bat her eyes at him though made his heart flutter a little bit. "I'm...fine. I'll be fine, okay? Just, give me some time to soak it up in there a bit and I'm sure I'll be better."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:44 am

Evaine watched as Jim got on his feet, he looked so much in pain she wanted to help but he was have to much pride as it seemed or maybe he just didn't want Eva to see him naked. Not that she would judge, she wasn't said anything about him looking to small and skinny for his age. "Well can't i help you towards the bathroom?" she asked wanting to help and it wasn't fair she batted her eyes and he didn't melt. Damn it let me help she thought, "Well okay shout if you need help at all." she walked over towards Jim. planing a kiss on his cheek before sitting down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:16 pm

"I'll be okay, don't worry," Jim assured Evaine. He gave her a little smile when she kissed him on the cheek, then made his way towards the bathroom, keeping the door open a crack in case he needed help. He moved slowly though, to try to cause as little pain as possible. He tossed the towel aside as he swung one leg in, wincing as he did. But he managed to get inside without too much trouble. He hissed in a breath at how cold the water was, but it felt good against his bruises. He closed his eyes for a moment, feeling his muscles relax a bit. "Feel free to make yourself comfortable," he called out to Evaine, hoping she wouldn't mind sitting around for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Evaine poked up head up when Jim shout, thinking it might be a good thing to get him some cloths seeing he'll just be in a towel "Don't mind if I go threw your draws to get some cloths out for you?" she called out making sure it was alright and if he didn't have anything to hide not wanting to stumble on something he might be nervous once she finds it and questions him about it "Cause I don't think you wanna lay in a towel all day." she let out a slight giggle before rolling on her side facing the door.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:11 am

"Um, okay. Just...ignore the mess. Everything's kind of disorganized right now." Of course, things were usually disorganized all the time, but Jim didn't want to say that. Besides, the cold water seemed to be helping him a bit. His stomach didn't hurt as much. Maybe his ribs weren't broken after all? He sighed, wishing he didn't have to go to the Hospital Wing. It was just such a hassle sometimes, and Mr. Pelekai was bound to look at him funny. First Evaine was in the Hospital Wing, then her best friend? It might look suspicious to people. Or maybe Jim was just being paranoid again. "This was a good idea," he said, smiling as if Evaine was right next to him. "I'm starting to feel a little better already."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:35 am

Evaine sat up and hop off the bed walking over and trying to see where Jim's cloths where, "Hmm.. yeah tell me about it." she gave a slight laugh, pulling out a shirt, pants, boxers. Placing them on the bed Eva blew her bangs away from her face waiting for Jim to get out so she could check seeing if his rips was broken or not after soaking in the cold tub. "well even if your starting to feel better I still want to make sure your 100% alright Jim." she said

Ooc; sorry it's short babysitting my nephew and his sister
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 pm

Jim gave a little laugh. "Alright Mrs. Doctor. I'll be out in a minute." He figured he had soaked in the cold water long enough. Besides, he was freezing. He needed to get into some dry clothes. Moving gingerly, he stepped out of the tub and wrapped the towel around his waist before stepping out of the bathroom. "I don't know, does it look any better to you?" he asked, gesturing to his bruised chest. "I don't feel as stiff as before, so I guess the cold water did some good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: