Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You want what Everyone wants Evaine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

You want what Everyone wants Evaine Empty
PostSubject: You want what Everyone wants Evaine   You want what Everyone wants Evaine EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Walking back in the Hospital Wing after seeing Hawkins and the brat leave, it was getting late and time for bed but Leroy wanted.. No he needed to talk to Evaine alone, just talk to her. Unless she wanted more, he say be back to his old bitchy self not caring for anyone but himself but a small part of him deep down wanted to make sure she was alright. I mean he saw what her mother done to her when they dated and can't get that image out of his mind no matter how much he tried. "Hello Evaine." he spoke walking up to her bed as she turned over on her side facing him
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: You want what Everyone wants Evaine   You want what Everyone wants Evaine EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:34 pm

"Hello Evaine." her eyes rolled knowing it was Roy's voice, turning over on her side facing him. "What is it do you want? Come here to rape me while I'm down.. Make me suffer more than I'm already suffering?" she question wanting to scream for Jim knowing he isn't that far away from hearing her cry's but Eva didn't bother. She just lower her head pulling the covers over her, she was done fighting.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: You want what Everyone wants Evaine   You want what Everyone wants Evaine EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 pm

He walked up closer placing his hand on the bed "Do you really think that low of me Evaine?" he asked smirking a little "Yes." she comment back glaring at his eyes. He brushed a strand of hair away from her face wondering why she's not screaming for her little boyfriend? Was she going to willing let him rape her if he wanted to? Was her hope slowly dieing, finally seeing how dark the world is? No that can't be the Eva he knows, she's full of life and cares about other's before herself? Putting people first before her own feelings. "Come on Evaine what is it that you want?" he said testing to see how much she's been broken.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: You want what Everyone wants Evaine   You want what Everyone wants Evaine EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Evaine sighed laying on her back as Leroy talked to her, what did he want from her? Why did he have to make her suffer, just because she got back at him for hurting her in the first place. "I don't know what I want.." she said, her eyes tearing up. Everything seemed so confusing all day. What did Evaine wanted? And how could she know if what she has already is what she wants more than anything. There was Jim so loving and caring, willing to do anything to put a smile on her face. She loved him more than anything it seemed but... Was that real love? "Just go.. Please.."
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: You want what Everyone wants Evaine   You want what Everyone wants Evaine EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:55 pm

"You want what everyone wants Evaine..' he spoke looking down at her brown eyes, all he wanted to do was see her smile? What was wrong with him, first worried about her when she paniced, then acted like himself knowing she was okay with her friends and now.. caring? Guessing Leroy was sick with of something. "You want a love that consumes you. You want passion, and adventure, and even a little danger.." Roy said grinning slightly at his words.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: You want what Everyone wants Evaine   You want what Everyone wants Evaine EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:59 pm

"You want a love that consumes you. You want passion, and adventure, and even a little danger.." was that what Evaine really wanted or was he playing with her mind? "What is it that you want?" she asked pushing herself up and off the bed looking at Leroy. Why was he being so... nice? "Are you being nice to get in my pants?" she said, raising her eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: You want what Everyone wants Evaine   You want what Everyone wants Evaine EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:10 pm

"What is it that you want?" her words repeated in his head over and over. No one has ever asked what he wanted.. Ever! Leroy wasn't even sure of what he wanted.. Power maybe? All he knew was that their was something about this girl he just couldn't help but want to be around with. Even if it was to hurt her, just being near her. God, was it because of her beauty? Her spirit? The way she fills life full of hope, when herself is being abbused by her own parent whom hates her. No matter what even if he had feelings for this girl.. She cared for Jim deeply and he could bring her out from the darkness and into the light, making her feel wanted, loved, cared for. She wouldn't have to worry about being scared anymore, lost, feeling empty inside. Jim could be the best thing for her or the worst but they bring out the better in each other. And if Jim ever does anything to hurt Evaine.. Anything.. Leroy shook his head then gently embrassed Evaine "I want you to get anything your looking for Evaine.. You need someone to love you.. for you, to bring you out from the darkness and into the light, to feel warmth, kindess, passion,.. love. But i want you to forget everything that happened tonight. Don't need you start thinking I've gone soft on you." he pulled out his want ready to use the mind erased spell on Evaine
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: You want what Everyone wants Evaine   You want what Everyone wants Evaine EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Evaine was shocked how Leroy was acting like, why was he hugging her, why was he asking what she wanted, cared about what she wanted? it was all so confusing what he was doing"Roy?" she said before he had whipped her mind about everything that happened with them tonight. She took there confused why he was their "What do you want?" she said before getting back in bed, pulling the covers over her and going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You want what Everyone wants Evaine   You want what Everyone wants Evaine Empty

Back to top Go down

You want what Everyone wants Evaine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: