Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Evaine slightly rolled her eyes at his comment before laughing "Oh shut up I'm just looking out for you Jim." she said holding his cloths. Standing by the door she waited to see if he needed any help getting out but he had opened the door with the towel around him "Huh? I guess your not that banged up if you can still move." she gave a little giggle "I don't know, does it look any better to you?" "Here.' she put the cloths down on the dresser. Evaine gently touched his chest feeling around, "Hmm.." she felt his back then back to his sides as he gave a slight cry in pain "Yeah we need to make sure your ribs are alright." she bit her lip looking at him "I'm sorry.." Evaine still felt bad that Leroy had hurt him all because of them getting closer together "Hmm... Jim.. what are we?" she asked fiddling with her fingers, Eva glanced down at the floor with her cheeks turning red.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Jim watched Evaine's hands as they skimmed over his skin, almost like a butterfly's wings. She always moved so gently around him, as if he was fragile or something. He was, in some ways, mental-wise. Making friends and finding love in Evaine had only made a small impact on the scars his werewolf curse had left on him. That would always stay with him, no matter how happy his personal life got. But as Evaine's hands touched the biggest bruise, there was flash of pain and he couldn't help but make a noise similar to a cat getting squished under a boot. He turned red, embarrassed. "I am so getting back at Leroy for this," he muttered, not caring if Evaine heard. The prick deserved a good beating, and Jim would be glad to be the one to do it. He glanced back at Evaine though when she asked her question. "What are...we? I'm...I'm not sure, to be honest." Oh God, did he have to get asked this question now? He had been pondering that for a a few days now and he still hadn't come up with a good answer. "I mean, I do care for you, a lot. You know that. And you've said you feel the same about me. But...all that stuff that regular couples do: hold hands in public, drink from the same glass of pumpkin juice with a straws, buy each other flowers and chocolate, that stuff just seems...mediocre. We're...more than that. It's...hard to explain."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:45 pm

"I'll deal with Leroy, you rest up I don't need that bastard hurting you again. And don't give me lip, i don't care if he ends up hurting me." she said not wanting to fight with Jim about who should deal with Leroy. Eva wanted to keep Jim safe and that's what she'll go even if it means hurting in the end. Evaine bit her bottom lip, she knew they had to be more than just friends? But what where they boyfriend and girlfriend, secret lovers, something? It was kinda killing her to know but why would she make a big deal out of this? "I'm sorry I'm juts wondering. Are we just friends who make out and are in love with each other, or boyfriend and girlfriend." she rubbed her forehead "I don't know why i'm making a big deal out of this." hold hands in public, drink from the same glass of pumpkin juice with a straws, buy each other flowers and chocolate, that stuff just seems...mediocre. We're...more than that Evaine slightly smiled, her eyes glanced up at his blue eyes "Do i look like the type of girl who wants you to bye me chocolates and flowers jim." she gave a small giggle at him before cupping his face in her hands. Peeking his nose she felt her cheeks getting hot from her being this close to Jim when he was just in a towel. "Um. I'll let you get dressed now." Evaine turned around covering her eyes in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Leroy's words echoed in Jim's head, his threat that he would kill Evaine if that was what it took to get to Jim. "No. No, don't do that. You can't...you can't go after him." His voice shook with panic as he put his hands on Evaine's shoulders. "Promise me you won't go after him alone. Please. He might do even worse things to you than he already has." He bit his lip, his eyes full of anxiety. Sure, Leroy was a bad guy, but there were worse things he could do to Evaine. And Jim didn't want that to happen. "Is there a difference between the two?" he asked, feeling confused. Friends who made out with each other and loved each other sounded like a couple to him. But did that mean that he and Evaine were a couple? What did that make him and Perseus? He had made out with the guy 2 out of the 3 times he had talked privately with him. Was that love? Lust? He sighed, feeling like his feelings were a jumbled, tangled mess and he had no idea how to sort it out. "I'm sorry. I'm just...I've never been involved with anything like this before. It's all so new and...and confusing...I'm sorry I'm not handling it so well." He gave a little laugh. He felt that Evaine was sure what she wanted in this relationship, but Jim was never sure. He knew what he wanted in the moment, but when it came to knowing what he wanted for the rest of his life, he just had no idea. "Oh, right." He had nearly forgotten that he was wearing nothing but a towel. He hurriedly dressed, throwing on the clothes Evaine had laid out for him. "Alright, you can look," he said as he pulled his shirt over his head, wincing a little as the movement made his ribs hurt.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Evaine's eyes widen when Jim begged her not to go after Leroy at all not even when she's alone "What's wrong Jim?" she asked seeing the look in his eyes "It's not like he's going to kill me, like you said he's a coward." Not knowing what Leroy might have said to make Jim panic. "Alright, alright. I ... Promise." she said, and once she makes a promise she never breaks it. Yet that didn't mean she'll give him a piece of her mind if he comes to find her. Her heart felt a little hurt when he said that, pouting slightly she looked down "I don't know, all i know is that friends don't kiss the way we do." she mumbled "But lets not worry about that, i know your new at this and im new at liking a guy who couldn't use me." she giggled. Evaine wanted him to know what he truly wanted but for this moment she should just be happy they are together. It's not they will get married and have children of their own, they are just fifteen, they have plenty of time to worry about that kind of stuff later in life. Turning around she waited for him to get dressed, "Alright, you can look," placing her hands back down to her sides she turned her body around facing Jim as he put his shirt on "Let me help." she said, helping him pull his shirt down. Her body close to his chest, she could feel her face getting hot again, No Eva control yourself the girl thought. Her brown eyes glanced at Jim's face like she was trying to study him, her heart raced, sliding her hands down his chest and off his body. Clearing her throat "You want me to stay and lay with you until you want to head down to the Hospital or um... Leave."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:16 am

Jim bit his lip, regretting the lie already. "Just...I want you to be careful around him. You don't know when he could snap. Everyone has their breaking point." Jim knew that all too well, having reached it in front of Leroy himself. He still wasn't sure how he felt about that. Some days, he regretted it. Other days, he was proud for having made Leroy afraid, of giving him a taste of his own medicine. He shook the thought away, not wanting to think about it right now. "Yeah, I guess that's true," he said, looking down at his feet. "I don't think we're just friends anymore. But what exactly we are, I'm...not sure of." Jim only seemed certain of what they weren't, and he knew that wasn't a good way of thinking. He felt Evaine's hands linger on his chest a little longer than they should have and he blushed like she did. "We can...put off my Hospital Wing trip for a little while," he said, feeling himself move a little closer to Evaine. He didn't want to break up this moment.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:20 am

Evaine felt her chest getting heavy from breathing so hard, she thought she felt Jim getting closer towards her or was she just imagining it. Nope clearly she wasn't imaging it, her eyes looked back up and Jim's face as closer than before, biting her lip she didn't know what should she do? Kiss him? No Eva's been the one making the first move it's time Jim tried making the first move for awhile now "O..Ok are you sure, I don't want you hurting so bad later." she said being a worry wort yet again when it come's to Jim's health.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Jim gave a little laugh. "Trust me, I'll be fine," he said, reaching up to gently lay his hand on Evaine's cheek, his thumb stroking her soft skin. True, he had only made the first move once before, but he was feeling more confident about himself the more he hung out with Evaine. He was starting to see that he was actually getting better at kissing and things of that sort, and that pleased him a bit. He leaned in to softly press his lips against Evaine's, his eyes closing as he pulled her in close.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Evaine sighed still worried about his health and wanted his ribs to get looked at. Feeling his hand gently lay on her cheek she planed her hand on the top of his hand, smiling at him kindly. Wanting to say something but jim had leaned in kissing her soft lips slowly, closing her eyes. She felt him pulling her close, eva wrapped her arms around his neck feeling happy yet worried about his brusies
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Going to the Hospital Wing was probably the sensible thing to do, but Jim didn't want to be sensible right now. He just wanted to be with Evaine right now, keep her close, especially after Leroy's threat. He had the paranoid feeling that if he let her out of his sight for a second, he would do something awful to her. And after all that Evaine had done for him, Jim thought it would be rubbish repayment if he let her get hurt. She was just so kind and beautiful and loving, just being around her made him feel better about himself. She had made him feel things he thought he would never feel, things he thought himself incapable of feeling. His hands reached up to cup her cheeks, brushing her soft hair back. His mouth moved slowly, but passionately.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Evaine could feel every loving and somewhat scared feeling Jim had going on. She had wondet what leroy might had said or done to make jim scared for evaine to be left alone, maybe she'll ask him later for the moment she was didnt want to pull away. Feeling his hand cupping her face his lips kissing her slowly yet with passion. Evaine had return the same feeling back
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Jim's hands started to run through Evaine's hair, her lips sweet against his own. This new boldness in him made him feel a little frightened, especially after so many years of being in the background, of being scare of who he was. But none of that seemed to matter now. He cared for Evaine so much, it almost made his heart hurt. She was the most important thing to him, the one who mattered the most. But the feelings that were going through him reminded him all too much of his time with Perseus, the thrill that the blonde gave him whenever he kissed him. Although Evaine had more of him, Jim felt that Perseus still had a tiny part of him that Evaine couldn't reach, and he wasn't sure what to think of that. Thinking too much slowed his movements down though, and he didn't want to slow down, not now. His hands slid down to Evaine's waist, the fabric of her shirt trailing under his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Evaine slightly moand his name as his hands ran threw her hair, slowing her kiss down a little Evaine had a feeling Jim was thinking about something but what was it? Shaking her thoughts thinking the worst of things like maybe Jim had a thing for someone ells? No she's just worrying about nothing right? Jim is nothing like Leroy, he will never hurt her like Leroy, Jiwas kind and caring and thought about someone ells before himself yet why can't she shake this feeling he was hiding something. She could feel his kisses slowing down, did he want to stop? Was he wanting her to go? Clearly not seeing his hands slide down to her waist feeling his fingers brushed against her shirt tickling her a little. She gave a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Jim pulled away for a moment, his forehead resting against Evaine's. Hearing her giggle made him smile a little. "I don't want you to go," he admitted, looking into her eyes. "Can we just...stay here, for a little while?" His ribs weren't bothering him so much now, he figured he could probably put off his visit to the Hospital Wing until tomorrow, if he and Evaine took things slowly. He knew that any sudden movement would make them smart again. He still had that need to keep Evaine close to him, keep her safe. Was he being overprotective? Maybe, but he thought it better to be overprotective than not protective enough.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Evaine looked at his eyes as he told her he didn't want her to go. Good maybe she's just being a worry wort, not use to this being in love wit a person who cares about her. Only thinking she was just put on this world to be used after so long of her mother's abuse and Leroy's way of useing women as a slave in his own twisted way. "Yes and I'll stay the night if you need me to." she gently lay her hand on his cheek, "How's your ribs feeling?" she asked in a worried tone making sure he was alright. If not she'll drag him down to the hospital herself and not care what he says, no matter how many times he tells her he is fine. All Evaine wanted was him to be alright no matter what, wanting to heal every scare, his broken heart, his pasted just so he'll be happy for once.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Jim smiled a little. "Thank you. I guess I...just worry too much, about you and me, about us. Your problems, my problems, it seems like...they'll never go away. I know some of mine never will, but...I wish they would, you know?" That had always been a worry for him. The worst thing about himself, his werewolf nature, was something that he could never change, no matter how much it would. He had to live with this curse for the rest of his life, go through the pain of every transformation for as long as he lived. And he hated it, so much. He couldn't count how many times he wished he could be normal, be like everybody else. "They're fine, honest," he assured her. "I just...want to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:02 pm

"Shuu. shuu." she placed her finger over his lip to stop from before he said anything to make him break down into tears yet again "We just gotta take things slowly. maybe in time everything will heal and you could be happy for once." she said stroking his cheek gently not caring about how her life will be so long as Jim was happy. Nowing well her mother will never let Evaine go, and will do everything in her power to make her daughter afride enough to not ever want to leave her mother. Eva knew that and slowly believing that her mother will, and she could never be truely happy in her life. "I wish i could take the pain away so you don't have to me scared anymore about your wolf nature Jim." she said her voice started to break, tears forming in her eyes as she meant every word. She wanted to take the pain away after seeing how much he was in pain and crying on her that night. Eva gave him a small smile "Alright but if you start to hurt I'm draging you down with you kicking and screaming." she giggled but slightly blushed when he told her he just wanted to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:50 pm

"Maybe. I'm not sure if there's much we can do for me," Jim said, looking down. There just wasn't much hope for werewolves in the wizarding world. He knew that, and Evaine probably knew it too. But somehow, she still had hope that things would turn out okay for him. He didn't know how he could have that kind of faith in things. "I know you do," he said softly, looking back up at her. "And I wish I could take away your pain. But we can't. All we can do is...help each other get through it. Sometimes it's enough, sometimes it's not. But at least we'll always be there for each other, right?" He reached up to wipe away her tears, not wanting to see her cry anymore. She had done enough of that throughout her life, he didn't want to be another person that made her cry. "Alright, it's a deal," he promised with a laugh, hugging her close to him, breathing in the soft scent of her skin.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:28 am

"Don't worry about my pain I already know i would never be truly happy with her controlling my life. Even if i ran and never looked back she'll find me.. She always finds me and makes me remember how weak I am that i can never fight against her for she's my mother." she said blinked a few more tears away, feeling his thumb whipping them away. Evaine knew that for a fact that her mother would do anything or just about anything to Evaine. His arms wrapped around her pulling her closer towards him she hide her face in his shoulder, closing her eyes wrapping her arms around him not wanting to ever let go of him or this feeling.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:15 am

Jim sighed, that helpless feeling crawling back into him again. It always made him feel frustrated that Evaine's mom had such a tight grip on her and he couldn't do anything about it. Sure, the teachers could help out every once in a while, especially since a few of them now knew what was going on, but that could only do so much. Jim knew that Evaine needed some place to go where she could be safe, live without the fear of being hurt or drugged. So far, the only idea he had was letting Evaine spend Christmas break with his family. But what would he do when summer break rolled around? He couldn't keep her for the whole three months. How would she survive all that time without her friends beside her? Letters were nice and all, but they weren't the same as having somebody's arms around you, telling you that everything was going to be okay. "Everything's gonna be okay," he said softly, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "I'm gonna do all I can to help you. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:26 am

Evaine tighten her hold on Jim worried about that summer would bring her, not knowing if she'll come back to Hogwarts her mother might not let her go and lock her up. Shaking her head at the thought about that, no she can't just not let Evaine not go to school. Eva would not allow that and go not caring if what her mother might do to her, she couldn't just leave Jim and her friends behind like that. She loosen up her grip when Jim softly said that everything's gonna be okay, God would she miss the sound of his voice, his hugs that name her feel safe, his soft kisses. Summer don't come, don't ever come, Eva didn't wanna feel selfish by keeping Jim to herself, she could love to just stay with him and his family but that would never happen. "O-Ok..' she manage to say her voice started to break thinking all the stuff her mother could do to her, scared to leave, not wanting to be put in a foster home. "Can we lay down, my feet are starting to hurt"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:37 am

"Sure, that's fine." Jim did move gingerly for a moment, not wanting to hurt his ribs and have Evaine drag him to the Hospital Wing, but he managed to get onto his bed without hurting his injury. He pulled Evaine next to him, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Better?" he asked, smiling at her, hoping to put her at ease a little bit. One hand reached up to stroke her hair, keeping close to her face almost as if waiting to wipe away anymore tears that she shed. He just didn't want to see her cry anymore.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:49 am

Watching as Jim got in bed with out a problem maybe she didn't have to drag him to the Hospital Wing by his ear to make the doctor check him out and making sure Jim was alright. Crawling in after him, he pulled her next to him with his arms around her waist, she slowly nodded her head not saying a word. Snuggling up to him she lay her head on his shoulder, her legs curled up finally calmed down a bit but still felt that ache in her heart a little having to think about her mom. Not wanting to shed anymore tears, her big brown eyes gazed up at Jim "you still owe me a ride." she smiled wanting to break the ice they had going on.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:57 am

Jim chuckled. "I do, don't I? Don't worry, we'll do that soon. Promise." He smiled at her. Evaine seemed a little more relaxed now, which was good in his book. Any chance she had to just forget her problems for little bit was fine by him. And he felt a little happy that he was the one helping her forget about them. "Maybe we can break the rules and do it sometime at night," he said, grinning at the idea. "Imagine how the sky would look."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:06 am

"Yes you do." she said poking his nose, smiling up at him brightly. Slowly forgetting her problems with her mom, it's was not like her mom was going to barge in the room and take Evaine with this second. Eva knows she'll have to deal with her mom sometime seeing as she missed her monthly check up, but that's not something to worry about now. She was with Jim and that's all she needed and to make sure he was alright. Tracing his lips with her index finger she could feel his hot breath breathing against her skin "Yes we should do that sometime, seeing all the stars out." she said, sliding her finger off his bottom lip and down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)   It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Not As Bad As It Looks (Tag Evaine)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next