Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone Again (Tag Evaine)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Alone Again (Tag Evaine) Empty
PostSubject: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:45 pm

Like he said, Jim gave Evaine the whole low-down as they made their way to him and Todd's room, although he didn't go into too much detail about Brieanne's possession thing. It had been pretty scary to see in person and he didn't want to get Evaine scared. She had gotten a little hysterical when Brieanne had been telling her sad tale. Of course, Jim had been feeling the same way, but he had been able to mask his feeling more and shove them down for the moment. But it didn't help that the full moon was soon and his emotions seemed to be eating away at him more than usual. The whole business with Leroy still burned him up whenever he thought about it. And thinking about Perseus always made his face turn beet red. "Sorry for the mess," he muttered, shoving away some of his books with his foot. His side was a bit messier than Todd's, with books strewn around his bed along with a shirt or two. "So...what did you want to talk about, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:00 pm

"woe I had no idea." Evaine said quietly as they made it towards Jim's dorm pushing the doors opened Eva blinked seeing that Jim's side was a bit messy. goggling to herself as Jim said "sorry about the mess." "Ive seen worse Jim." she spoke walking inside shutting the door behind her. She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled it out wondering after what happened with brie should she tell Jim. I have to i don't know how he would react if he finds out my someone ells she thought "So...what did you want to talk about, exactly?" he said. "Oh you know, how's you day been, how your feeling that hole mumbo jumbo."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Jim raised an eyebrow. He doubted Evaine wanted to get him alone just to ask him how his day was. Maybe she needed a moment to prepare herself to ask what she really wanted. He shrugged. "The usual, I suppose. Going about from day to day as best I can. I was actually getting some practice on the Quidditch field when I ran into Valerie. You know, that Ravenclaw girl that we briefly talked to in Potions class? She's a pretty decent flyer herself."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Evaine's jaw dropped when he mention that he got some practice "You went flying and didn't come ask me if i wanted to join." she pouted then again she didn't know if she was deal with Leroy at the time he went flying, her eyes lit up "Oh Valerie that's whats her name is?" she placed her finger on her lip leaning against the wall. Val did seem nice even if Evaine wasn't really in a talking mood thanks to Roy and his bull shit. "Okay what i really want to tell you.." she bit her lip "You have to promise me.. Promise you wont flip out.. please." she begged even thinking about that moment Eva's eyes started watering up.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Jim felt himself turning red as he laughed a little. He should have just went with Valerie's suggestion of asking Evaine to join them in the first place. No doubt this was karma getting back at him. "I...wasn't sure if you wanted to. I mean, what with everything going on, I thought maybe you were a little...stressed, from it all." As he looked back up though, he saw that Evaine's eyes were filling with tears, and that made him instantly go on high alert. "Eva, what is it?" he asked, his hands reaching up to grip her shoulders. "What happened? Did somebody hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Eva felt his his hands grip her shoulders asking if someone hurt her. Slowly nodding he head she tried finding her voice "Yeah.. Leroy." she spoke quietly before breaking out crying. Cupping her hands over her face as more tears came down, Eva thought she was done crying after talking with Miss Melgrove about this but guessing the way she just broke down in front of Jim. "I didn't know if i should have told you this but.. I didn't want to keep any secrets from you Jim." she said between sobs
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Leroy. Jim felt his anger boil over instantly at the mention of his name, at seeing that he was the cause of Evaine's pain. His hand curled into a fist and for a moment, he was tempted to just storm out of the room and comb the whole castle over until he found the creep so he could give him a piece of his mind. But, Evaine had asked him not to flip out. Storming out would just make her feel worse. He swallowed, trying to keep his temper under control. But his fingers twitched, longing to hit something. He had to find some way to distract himself from his anger or he was going to lose it. His arms wrapped around Evaine, holding her close, one of his hands rubbing her back. "I'm sorry," he said, his voice shaking slightly. "I'm sorry I...wasn't there to help you." He thought maybe he could keep Evaine safe from Leroy, but it looked like he still found ways to hurt her. Did he have to start being with her 24/7 to make sure the jerk didn't hurt her anymore?
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Evaine wrapped her arms Jim baring her head against his chest as she clinched tightly on his shirt sobbing more. "it's not your fault you didn't know." she said, her voice shaking from fear and crying. "If Emily haven't stepped in he could have.. No i know he would.. have raped me.." she hugged him tightly the fear of him pushing her up against the wall, his hand covering her mouth so she couldn't scream for help. Eva felt helpless why didn't she fight back, why did she let fear take over her "I'm so useless. why didn't i fight back.."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Jim's teeth gritted together, the whole mention of the incident making his blood boil. Although he did make a mental note to thank this Emily person the next time he saw her. Wasn't she one of the Hufflepuff first years that was in his Defense Against the Dark Arts class? "Eva, you were scared. Fear can...make people do weird things. It wasn't your fault." Jim knew how paralyzing fear could be all too well. Every time he saw the full moon, he always stopped dead in his tracks before his transformation began. The mere sight of it in a book or a photograph made his heart go cold.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Eva pulled away whipping her eyes "I know but..." she didn't know what ells to say, tired of being scared all the time, living in fear every day wondering if he'll come after you.. She lightly laughed "Sorry about your shirt." she said gently rubbing her finger against his chest where she cried on. I can't be happy with out him coming after me. , Eva was lost in her thoughts frowning sadly she tried to think of something to cheer her up so Jim doesn't have to worry about her.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Jim could only hug her tighter, wishing that he could do more for her, take her pain away, if only for a little while. He gave a wry smile at the comment about his shirt. "Don't worry, I got tons," he said. "Eva, there has to be something more we can do. I mean, we can't let this guy keep hurting you and making you unhappy. There has to be something we can do, somebody who will help." He wondered if a teacher would be able to help with something like this. His thought again went to Professor Rivera, who he now trusted more than any other teacher. Could she help with this problem?
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Eva wrapped her arms back around Jim resting her head on his chest as she heard his heart beating fast, was it from anger or something ells? "I like your hugs." she said rubbing her head against his chest as he told her they should do something about this to keep Leroy from hurting her and making her unhappy. "I um, kinda told Miss. Melgrove when i ran into her before coming here. i could all so tell Miss. Belle she's nice and maybe.. Professor Rivera but i'm scared to tell her alone, could you come with me." she said blinking as a few tears ran down her cheeks, her eyes red from crying all day. "I must look like a mess.."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:07 pm

The compliment made Jim smile a little. "Remind me to give them to you more often then," he said. He was glad to hear that at least Professor Melgrove knew. She was nice from what Jim had seen of her. He didn't know Professor Mallery as well, but if Evaine trusted her, then that was good enough for him. "Of course I'll come with you," he replied. "And don't worry. Professor Rivera can be nice when she wants to be. I think she just has to be stern a lot since she's an auror and stuff." He gave a little laugh. "You look just fine to me," he said, brushing a strand of hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:18 pm

She giggled "Alright I'll remind you to give me a hug more often." she said "I've never seen her nice side so far so she kinda scares me." she said looking up at him smiling at him when he laughed. "You look just fine to me," he said, brushing a strand of hair out of her face "Your just saying that to be nice." she teased, slowly she was calming down going back to her old self again. Eva felt like she had butterfly's in her stomach as their eyes glanced at each other, wondering what was this feeling she left.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Jim laughed. "Yeah, she can be pretty scary sometimes. But she's a good person to go to if you need help, believe me." He knew he would always be thankful to the teacher for helping him out at the last full moon, not being frightened of him, offering him a safe place to stay when he was frightened and vulnerable. "Pfff, you can think that if you want, but you still look that way to me," he said, unconsciously leaning forward so that his forehead touched Evaine's. He felt his stomach get fluttery at the contact, a feeling that vaguely reminded him of when he and Perseus had met in the Dungeons. Of course, this feeling was a bit sweeter and light-heartened than what he had been feeling down there.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Evaine stuck her tongue out at Jim from his last comment then giggles "So if i had make up on and was crying looking like a clown at the end i would still look alright to you?" Eva asked, looking at his blue eyes. Her lips curled up onto a smile, she liked this just them alone, being in his arms feeling safe. Eve leaned her head up slightly getting a better view of his eyes. "thanks.." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:47 pm

Jim smiled at her, his blue eyes looking into her brown eyes. "Of course you would. You know why? Because no matter what you look like on the outside, you're still the same kind, funny, strong Evaine that I know on the inside. And smeared makeup or red eyes isn't going to change that in a heartbeat." Despite being in close proximity with her, Jim didn't mind it as much as he usually did. Maybe he was just more comfortable with her than everyone else? They had been through quite a bit together, more than he thought was possible.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Evaine's face turned a very deep shade of red from what Jim said, her stomach was on nots, the feeling she had before got stronger. Eva cleared her throat, trying to think of what to say back, anything, something? Opening her mouth nothing came out, her mind felt clouded how was this possible? How did Jim get her to feel like this, go from a shy little girl with no friends to this fun loving, strong girl who has feelings for him? This feeling was different from then she was around Perseus it didn't feel like a school girl crush? What was it?
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:17 pm

Jim bit his lip, seeing that Evaine's face had turned red. Had he said something bad? Usually he was the one blushing, not the other way around. "Are you okay? You...got really quiet, all of a sudden." He thought that maybe he should leave, but he found that he really didn't want to. He actually didn't mind being alone with Evaine, which was practically in a rarity in itself. Even though he used to feel awkward around her before, now, he felt like he could be himself whenever he was with her. And that made him feel pretty happy.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Evaine slightly shook her head clearing her thoughts, thinking she looked like an idiot standing there. "Ye.. Yeah I was just.. shocked.. no surprised.. No um happy? Oh i can't find the fight words to say about what you just said. It brought joy to my heart." she said, now it was Eva tripping over her words. Thinking maybe she should leave before this becomes even more weird, but didn't want him letting go of her. What's the matter with me? she thought
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Jim blinked in surprise. He had really touched her with those words? He didn't know they would have such a big impact on her. He had just been speaking what he felt was true. "Well, I'm glad I...made you feel better and...stuff." He mentally slapped himself for sounding like a moron. Why could he never speak eloquently when he was in situations like this? It had been the exact same thing with Perseus. And yet, this situation was totally different. With Perseus, he had been frightened and exhilarated at the same time, like riding on a broomstick with no hands. Here, he just felt...calm and safe, which were feelings he didn't get very often.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Eva started laughing from the both of them acting different from before "Look at us.. We can't even speak with out tripping over our words." she said laughing some more. They sure wasn't like the Jim and eva when they first meet. Evaine put her hands on his shoulders, pulling herself closer to him. There lips a few inches apart "Your nothing like the Jim i first meet." she said, teasing him she smirked. evaine slowly sliding her hands off his shoulders and down his back
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:58 pm

Jim laughed along with her, although his face was still red. He found himself looking at the ground for a moment, trying to get a grip on himself. "You've changed a bit too, you know," he said softly as he looked up, Evaine's eyes closer than before. "I guess we've...had an affect on each other, or something." He didn't know how else to put it, but he did feel like he and Evaine had changed each other since they had met. It seemed like as Todd and Brieanne had gotten closer to each other, he and Evaine had done the same.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:11 pm

"Me.. changed?" she laughed "I'm still me just with friends and more cheerful." her fingers slowly slide up and down his back. "Are you saying you like me or something?" she some what teasing him but wondering if that's what he was getting at or was she mistaken "Or just saying we bring the best out of each other?" she didn't know how else to put what she was trying to say. She knows they have gotten closer to each other and so had Todd and Brieanne. This feeling scared her in many ways, was it going to come between their friendship and end up loosing Jim because of her feelings for him? Or was this a good feeling and might bring them even closer than before? but she liked it and never what this feeling to end.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:22 pm

"That's just it, you are more cheerful," Jim pointed out. "I mean, you seemed kinda...sad, when we first met you. But you smile a lot more these days, even with all this drama going on. And I think you speak your mind more than you used to. You used to be kind of quiet, but now you talk and laugh all the time when we're together. I...like it when you're like that." That last sentence just seemed to slip out of it's own accord and he wished he hadn't said it. That was a bit personal for him. He found his heart beat a little faster at Evaine's question. He wasn't sure how to answer. Did he like her? He honestly didn't know. He felt happy when he was around her, and here, he was holding her close and not feeling that awkward about it. But the very idea of being in a relationship with someone, especially someone as special as Evaine, terrified him. How could he possibly give as much as she did? He would never be able to match her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again (Tag Evaine)   Alone Again (Tag Evaine) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone Again (Tag Evaine)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: