Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) Empty
PostSubject: The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )   The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:43 am

Aurora was wandering around, For the first time she did not want anybody around her. Trying to cover up the tears that seemed to keep flowing. She felt bad, And it seemed that suddenly all her frustrations and all the emotions that she had hidden behind a mask of make-up. It worked for so many years. Why didn't it work now?
And what was with everybody finding love. Everybody seemed to have someone, And where was she? She was somewhere trying to ruin those things. Trying to rip people apart. Aurora walked into a room, And saw a mirror. It was a big mirror. She walked towards it, Trying to fix her make-up but every try made her even more sad. She shook her head. wiping away the make-up.

But suddenly the image changed. She saw herself. Obviously, She sighed but there was a image near her. She couldn't really see it. Was she getting crazy? Aurora turned around covering her face rubbing her eyes even more. She sighed. Stupid emotions. And stupid people.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )   The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:04 am

After hearing Brie talk about how much she doesn't want Evaine to become just like her. It started to make her wonder about her problems about her mother and with Leroy, placing a hand on her side she couldn't get the look out of his face. How he wanted her gone, saying no one will miss her. Why did she let the little problems bother her so much. Knowing for a face Jim loved her, will do anything for her and would miss her if anything happened to her. But she had Leroy watching over her waiting for chance to break her over and over. He'll never stop until she is six feet under ground "what shall I do?" She whispered feeling a small tear roll down her cheek. Then there was Jim trying to talk her into running away from her mom, packing her fathers stuff and taking it to his place and moving on. Easier said than done to her, like Leroy her mom never stops. At times Evaine wished she was close to being an adult so she could just take off and her mom can't stop her, if she tried now her mom could get the Hawkins family in trouble. Her ears perked up hearing someone crying? She opened the door poking her head in to see auroua? That was something new to see, she always seemed so strong what could be troubling her? "Hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )   The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:27 am

Aurora heard foot steps, And than a hello. She had heard that voice before. She quickly turned around. Hiding herself. ''Hey..'' She answered swallowing. Out of all the people to meet now.. She sighed. Still being able to see the girl in the mirror. She wiped away as most of tears as she could. ''What are you ding here?'' She asked. It was rather weird that somebody would even be here. She didn't even know about this place. Not even mentioning somebody who would find this place.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )   The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:34 am

Evaine pretend she didn't see anything not knowing if miss. Princess would get made if she knew Eva had saw her cry. When she had asked Evaine what she was doing here, she had no clue what to say. That sometimes she sneaks off to this room so she could see her father "I was.. walking aroundto clear my head." She said thinking how lame that sounded. "What are you doing here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )   The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:52 am

Aurora didn't face Evaine.''I..'' She looked at the mirror. Would she just tell Evaine waht she was actually doing here? She was just trying to find a place to be alone. ''..Was just wandering around. What do you need to clear your mind from?'' She asked, Not that she was interested in it. But she wanted to lead the topic off herself. Whatever Evaine was bothered about, It didn't really matter to Aurora. Aurora felt very selfish. But..She had always been selfish though. So it wasn't something new.

(OOC: Sorry that it took so long =.= I have to keep changing accounts xDD And this is also my last reply for today I'M SORRY!
I'm really tired >.< I'll rp with you more tomorrow I guess xDD G'night ^^)
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )   The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:39 am

Evaine bit her lip when she asked why she needed to clear her head about. Could she tell her about how Leroy had tried raping her twice? And how this last time he managed to stick his fingers inside her, her fingers curled into a fist thinking about him. "Just... Drama.. you know how this school is like.." she manged to speak not wanting to tell Aurora. Even if she was the daughter of the Minister for Magic she didn't have to know everything that gos around in this damn forsaken school. Yet Eva was curious about what was troubling her? Damn her kindness and wanting to help people even if they had hurt her. She felt like it was a curse she had to deal with.

((Nah that's alright dear Very Happy. Sorry it took this long to reply. I had to pack up to go home. Hopefully this is my last plane ride lol))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )   The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:26 pm

"Yeah.. I know how this school is..." One of these days she just wanted to call her father. And get comfort from him. But he was always busy.. And when he had some free time he rather have her study than to call him and be sad.. She sighed.and now she was standing here with this girl.. Who in her eyes didn't have drama's. How could evaine have dramas? She was loved, had a pair of good friends. "How are you and Jim?" She asked. Evaine had told her about Jim. Jim had spoken about someone he loved.. But it just didn't make sense.. Why would he give in and kiss her if he claimed to love? Aurora shook her head. Would she ever find love? One night stands were no help. Aurora felt dirty. Why did she even choose this? She chose to whore herself out. But what did it give her? The same dammed loneliness.

(OOC: it's okay dear xD and where did you go?  )

Last edited by Aurora Scrimgeour on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )   The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:05 am

(Washington DC XD but we're not leaving until morning now)

Evaine bit her lip when she asked about her and Jim. Should she tell the princess about them sneaking out at night to be alone, she didn't even know what they might be. Friends, a couple, friends with benefits in some way. "Fine things been.. Interesting between us." that's all she'll say to her. Eva felt like no body needs to know what's going on with her and Jim. He even feels the same, yes they love each other but they wasn't going to go around shouting it at the top of their lungs letting everyone and their grandparents know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )   The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:30 am

''Interesting..'' She nodded. as she swallowed. She crossed her arms. Turning around. ''What's it like..? Being loved?'' She asked as she didn't give Evaine one look. Yes she was jealous. For once Aurora was jealous, Of everybody who seemed to have a relationship or love or such. What was so wrong with Aurora? She was pretty. Other girls were jealous of her. She sighed..Maybe she was no date material..Only sexual. But not emotional..
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )   The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:41 am

"What's it like?" Eva questioned thinking about it herself "Um, warm like sunlight, you always feel safe like nothing could hurt you. It's nothing like I ever felt before in my life." she tried thinking of the right words to say about how it's like to feel loved. It was still so new to her, so trying to say what's it like was a bit hard for Evaine. "But someone popular like you should know what's that like?" she asked. For years she saw how everyone wanted to be Aurora's friend, to stand with the popular crowd be a somebody not a nobody. How guys threw themselves at her just to be with her. Eva thought she had it all beauty, boys, friends... a father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )   The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:06 am

(OOC: I hope you have allot of fun in washington. For today xD sorry I forgot to typ this in my other reply )

Aurora sighed, "you want to know the truth? It's lonely. Very lonely, to be popular. Yes I have attention, yes people want me. But never for me. never." She looked evaine right in her eyes. A glare which contained jealousy sadness and what not. She sighed.
Feeling safe.. Warm.. She didn't.. Feel like that. Ever. The only good friends she had were Don and Larissa. Though she wasn't really sure with Larissa sometimes.. Also because of her brother who seemed to highly dislike her. For good reasons.. If she was some outsider and she would see herself bullying others.. Aurora turned around looking at the mirror. "You have no idea how lonely it is." Sighing deeply. She just longed for that love that safe feeling. That warm feeling. But it would never come to her it seemed. Like it was karma.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )   The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:19 am

((I did and yet i didnt lol. I was mostly bored with my parents than enjoying myself. It's alright ))

Wow Evaine was wrong about her but then again Slytherine's wasn't on her nice list thanks to Leroy, always coming after her, making her living in fear once again. "No i may not know your type of lonely, but I know how it's like to be lone. I may have Jim and other great friends but that lonely feeling is still with me." she manged to say not knowing why she spilling this out "You don't know how it's like living in fear day after day because of only two people.". Eva have spend her life in loneliness and fear since her father passed away it's like it became a part of her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )   The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Fear? Aurora looked at her through the mirror."What fear..?" Curiosity had hit her again. Though she was still not sure about the girl. She just told how nice it felt to be loved and than again she said she was lonely? Aurora looked down. As she felt some new tears find their way towards her eyes. Airora tried to wipe them away. This talk seemed to be who has the greater pain. Like a competition. That's why she didn't want to have anybody around her. So she could just swim in her own tears and leave when it was over.

(OOC:ooh I know how it is. I went on vacation with my parents this year too xD though i took enough stuff with me too not get bored )
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )   The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:15 am

Eva shook her head "N.. Nothing forget what i said about me having fear." she spoke not knowing why she even said that before whipping her face "well.. I guess I'll see you later then." Eva waved at the blonde before walking out of the room and shutting the door behind her, Image of her mother popped in her head. She felt a tear run down her face and quickly whipped it away.

((Sorry it took so long I had writers block for this O.o))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )   The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine ) Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl who's Always and Never alone. (Tag: Evaine )
Page 1 of 1