Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Reading [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Late Night Reading [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:50 am

Evaine looked up at the girl smiling back at her "Hello Pippa, Im Evaine and it's a pleasure meeting you as well." she said, giggling a little she looked at Emily "Had a nice nap?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:04 am

Emily giggled softly, and looked brighty to Eva.. She nodded afirmatively, and said ''MmmMmm...'' She was still a bit sleepy, but she was slowly waking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:19 am

Pippa grinned and waved at the older girls before looking at her friend again. "you really need to be careful! I wasn't there to help you navigate, you could have gotten hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:26 am

''I'm sorry.... But-but I really needed to find the Requirement Room...'' She said quietly looking down to her buttons, and put her hands on her back, playing with the ends of her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:36 am

Pippa scratched her head. "Em, the requirement room only appears to people who concentrate on needing it, and it's not in the secret passages" she hugged Emily. "I'll show it to later, if dad lets me"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:02 am

''I'm sure Mr. Filch will let me go there if I ask him!!'' She said to Pippa, softening her eyes. ''But by now, I think I don't need it anymore..'' She said smiling lovingly to Eva, letting her know she made her feeling good moments ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:15 am

Pippa smiled gently. "you were really missing your mom and dad?" she hugged her friend. "well, that's good! you and I can go explore more later, but let's just stick around here for a bit, or go back to bed" she yawned. "I'm kinda tired"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:26 am

Emily continued smiling when Pippa hugged her. ''Yeah! I sent them a letter this morning, but I miss them, and the ocean....'' She whispered a little sad, but giggled as her friend yawned... ''I think it's better if we both go to bed....'' Then she went to Eva, and hugged her kissing softly on her cheeck. She did the same to Molly, but she just waved and smiled to Jess... She had barely sopken with her, and she might not received well....
''I could read The NeverEnding Story for you! Eva gave me the book!'' She said to her Pippa, as both headed off the library.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:43 am

Evaine smiled seeing emiky and pippa talking but frowned a little seeing emily sad talking about how she misses them. Eva blinked when emi hugged her, she hugged emi back before letting go "see you later emily." She said then waved at pippa as they walked away
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:21 am

Molly smiled at the new comer, Pippa. [i]So this is Filch's daughter,[i] she thought to herself. She exchanged her greetings and continued to watch on in silence. For some reason she just felt like a silent person tonight - which was uncommon for her, for she was normally a loud mouth. Perhaps it was just because she was exhausted.

She waved as Pippa and Emily walked off and maybe now it was a good time to leave. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy the company of both Evaine and Jessica, but she felt like she was going to pass out at any minute. "Well," She stretched a bit before grabbing her lit wand, "I guess I should be leaving as well. I'm wiped! I'll see you later then, Jess?" She quirked her eyebrow before turning to Evaine. "It was nice to see you again and have a more proper meeting. I hope we'll see more of each other." She smiled widely; she wasn't lying, she liked the girl well enough. Maybe they could end up being good friends, one never knew.

With her wand in one hand and her book under her other arm, Molly set off into the night. She would have to sneak her way back to the tower and hope not to get caught. The second she got out of the library, she extinguished the lit from her wand and blended in with the night - gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Late Night Reading [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3