Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Whatevers (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

Late Night Whatevers (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:00 am

Aquata strode away from the boy's locker room, her hair slightly disheveled and her dress slightly out of place, her silver heels dangled from her finger as she walked away.

The Ravenclaw boy, whose name and year she couldn't remember was still in the locker room regaining his wits and Aquata was content with the knowledge that she would now have someone to complete her homework and essays for the semester.

She whistled a little to herself as she padded across the cool grass of the quiddich pitch, she really wasn't all that heartbroken about missing the Slytherin House after party, and knowing her housemates it would likely still be going on when she got back.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:23 pm

((no one? Sad))
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:55 am

(( Hi! Very Happy Do you mind if I join? :3 ))

Nani walked down in the Quidditch pitch.. she didn't want to go in her dormitory.. after the ball they would probably do a lot of noise and she didn't really want to stay again in a loud room.. So why don't come here?
With her shoes in a hand she walked on the grass.. she wasn't really good with heels, that night was only her second time and wearing them all the evening was enough!

She noticed a girl already there.. another one that didn't want to stay with her housemate? Nani shrugged.. maybe if she was a Quidditch player they could make a little game..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:00 am

((Not at all Smile))

Aquata paused when she saw another figure out on the darkened pitch, she shifted her weight to the left and propped her hand on her right hip.

"What do you want?" She snapped at the unknown figure.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:35 am

Nani blinked at her reaction making her jump a little.. maybe she passed too much time with HufflePuffs making her forget about the manners of other Houses.. Watching her she took a deep breath.. she didn't want to start with the wrong feet that conversation.. even if the girl already did it!
"Ehm.." she mumbled.. "Nothing!" she said quickly forcing a smile..
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:41 am

"Then why the hell are you out here?" Aquata doubted that the dark-skinned hufflepuff was out for the same reason she was. And most student should be in their dorms enjoying the effects of booze.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:48 am

Nani snorted but tried to stay calm.. she counted till ten and replied to her still trying to seem cam.. "I'm just enjoynig the empty stadium.." she said pointing around.. "It's so different during the day.. "
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:57 am

"Right...." Aquata drolled, raising a perfectly plucked eyebrow, "Look unless you want a quickie, I suggest you take off. I have another gentleman to see about potions."

Aquata was anything but shy about how she got her way, what was there to be ashamed of? Everyone got something they wanted and her parents could continue thinking she was pure as new fallen snow.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:18 am

Nani blinked at her again.. This girl is really.. ugh! she shuddered.. That girl was exactly her opposite! Always in her bets way.. make-up.. with two boys at time.. Exactly the girl that Nani hated the most!

She was still in her thoughts when the girl voice made her return to reality.. "I don't want a.." she stopped.. repling at that sentence wouldn't have any sense! She snorted.. that girl made her blow up the wall! "I won't TAKE OFF!" she said scanning her last words..
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:33 am

Aquata smirked, it looked like she had completely flabbergasted the girl. The Hufflepuff could prove entertaining to play with, at the very least something to pass the time.

"Oh? So then what are you going to do?" Aquata asked with a smirk, "Do you want me to make you feel good? Cause I could, for a small price."
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:02 am

Nani snorted again as the girl smirked.. but she didn't know how to reply at her.. What was she going to do?! She couldn't beat her as she did with Fionn, even if the desire was really big.. and she couldn't go away.. in that case it would mean that she surrendered.. Maybe a nice jinx would slow her down..

"I don't want nothing of nothing from YOU!" she shouted.. these were the only words that came in her mind to hide her movement to take her wand hide in her dress..
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:18 am

Aquata was quite entertained by how easily the girl became flustered, and all because of some harmless flirting. She was even reaching for her wand!

"Oh, you aren't going to need your want sweetie, I'm not gonna do anything unless you want me to," Aquata winked, "though in all honesty unless you want a show you may want to leave."
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Nani snorted.. a show?! Who asked for a show?! That girl was really annoying.. like the world would olny turn around her! Her manners were making Nani really upset and without thinking twice she took her wand firmly and shouted.. "Furunculus!"
On Aquata skin popped out a lot of big bubbles.. Nani smirked that would really slow her down from telling rubbish..
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:55 am

"You bitch!" Aquata shrieked as boils popped up along her flawless porcelain skin, "You will pay for this! I swear to god!"

She turned on a heel and began storming towards the castle, she would need to visit the hospital wing to get rid of this pesky condition.

She threw one more glare over her shoulder, "I mean it! You better start sleeping with one eye open!"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:11 am

Nani laughed as she walked quickly towards the castle.. Gonna pay for this?! Don't make me laugh.. she thought as she started to walk towards the stands.. She turned when Aquata threatened her again.. she sighed smiling.. "I'll be ready for that!" she shouted at her.. "Don't worry!" she laughed and kept walking.. "And I suggest essence of dittany on the bubbles!" she laughed and continued her walk..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Whatevers (Open)    Late Night Whatevers (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Late Night Whatevers (Open)
Page 1 of 1