Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Reading [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Emily smiled fondly when Eva knelt down, so their eyes were on a same level, and she blushed lightly when she pushed the hair from her face... She looked briefly to the book on her lap, feeling a bit embaressed, but then she looked up to Eva with a grimace... ''I don't want boys to line up to go out with me, I just want to be beautiful like you guys, and like the actresses my mom watches on tv. I don't really need o boy by my side...'' She said nodding her head negatively, to emphasize her point of view...
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Evaine sightly giggled that she didn't care about boys lining up for her 'Good girl.' "Well your already beautiful Emily, my father used to tell me beauty is not all so meant for looks but all so what kind of person you are.. Well i think that's what he said oh i can't remember what he said most of the time.. it was long time ago." Eva lightly frowned, again she talked about her dad. How she missed him so much and would do almost anything just to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:03 am

[[invading your library, because that's what lonely girls do when they is lonely Very Happy]]

Jessica smiled slightly as she entered the library for the first time this year. The orphanage didn't have a ready supply of books and the school's library was just another perk of moving back in. She unravelled her scarf, allowing her to take in a deep breath and take in the scent of the room. I've missed this.

She moved through the aisles of books until she heard laughter from one of the study tables. For a moment, Jessica was still, unsure of what to do. She recognised the voices after a short while, though, and finally without threat she moved into view of the table.

"Sorry, you don't mind if I read here for a bit, do you?" she asked quietly. "The common room's a bit too loud for me this time of day'
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:21 am

Evaine glanced up at the blonde hair girl, smiling kindly she spoke "No we don't mind." she said looking at emily and Molly "right?"

(( sorry it's short im working on some drawing xD ))
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:16 am

Emily stretched her head a little, so she could see the new girl on the room. She tilted her head. Emily has already seen this girl on the school, but now that she was closer to her, she notice something different on her face. It wasn't a normal one, and she bit her tongue to not ask the girl what was her problem. Emily knew it would be rude from her if she asked such thing to a girl she had never talked before.

''I don't mind as long you won't tell anyone we were till late night here!'' She said winking at her. Then, she turned back to Eva, smiling sweetly... ''So we are all beautiful!!!'' She proclaimed brightly.

Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:36 am

"Hold right there Emily don't move." she told the little girl as she pulled out her song book, grabbing the pen that was in the book she started to draw Emily. Looking right up at Emily then back down she tried to picture her four to five years from now "almost there," she mumbled, messing up the first time she turned the page drawing Emily once more, "There got it." she said. Eva smiled up at Emily 'what you think? i wouldn't get the lips right but i'll put that down later." she said turning her book around to show Emily [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:48 am

[I don't mind at all for either of you~ :3 Though, I can't promise I'll be active anymore, I have finals next week... so... yeah. xD I might make Molly leave soon.]

"Huh, oh," Molly looked down at her book and smiled. "It's just one of those adventure stories. They all have the same basic plot, don't they?" Molly chuckled just as there was a loud noise - another loud noise - from afar. Molly blinked, barely able to make out the girl she had meet in Defense Against the Dark Arts the other day; the girl who had been sitting with Jim. She gave her a smile as Emily walked over to her; Molly stayed put because she was simply too lazy to get up.

Since they were a little ways away, Molly couldn't hear much of what they were saying. She looked down at her book and splayed her hands across the cover. She gently and, with a rather bored expression on her face, picked at the skin around her nails. When she finally looked up, the girl - she couldn't quite remember her name - and Emily were walking towards her. "Hello," Molly greeted with a smile. "Same for you."

There wasn't much else for Molly to say until Emily called both of the elder girls beautiful. Molly's face pinked over slightly. "O-oh, haha, well thanks Emily," She scratched at the back of her head. Compliments on her looks always flustered her a little bit. She smiled and made another thanks over at Eva, who was easily five times more beautiful than she was. "Oh, Emily, you're already beautiful so I can only imagine what time will do for you when you blossom."

Molly's head looked up just as Jessica had walked in, another smile appeared on her face. "Not at all Jess, join the party," Molly chuckled. Jessica was right though, it was much too loud in the common room for any type of reading - though they weren't getting much done right now. "I can only imagine how crazy it is in there right now."

Molly then glanced over at Eva, who was furiously drawing away. She blinked and marveled at the sketch she had done of Emily. "Wow, that's quite an amazing talent you have there," Molly said in awe.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:53 am

(Are you going to do one of your gorgeous pics about Emily?!?!?!?!!?!?!? I'm so honored!!!!!!! Very Happy)

''I'll try!'' Emily giggled. Being quiet wasn't her best skill, but she sat straight on the chair, and smiled softly to Eva. She felt a tremendous urge to scratch her forehead. It was what always happened when somebody asks her to hold still. She always had to move somehow, but she hold herself still for Eva.
"There got it."
Emily almost jumped from her seat to see what Eva did on her book. Whe she saw it, she got speachless, and looked up brightly to Eva.... ''Is that me?!?!?'' She was able to say, and looked amazed to the drawing again.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:57 am

Jessica's eyes fluttered briefly from her book as the girls started fawning over Eva's drawings. She did a double take when she saw the drawing and could not help but smile.

"Merlin, girl, how did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:20 am

(( @Molly well school come's first we'll be waiting for your return Very Happy, @Emily i figured why not ^^ you barley see any great pics for Melody anyways.))

Evaine smiled and kinda blushed seeing how both Molly and Jessica liked her drawing "Um years of practice." she spoke looking at Jessica then turned her head towards Molly "Thanks Molly.' she gave her a sweet smile. "Oh my name is Evaine by the way." she said back to the blonde hair girl before giggling at Emily's comment "Yes that's you silly, " she ripped the paper out of her book handing her drawing to Emily "and you can have it.' she winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:39 am

[Thanks so much!!! You're great!!!! And you're right about Melody's pics, it's rare when you find one good... Molly, don't worry! We uderstand school comes first!]

Emily could cry of hapinness on that moment. She carefully put the drawing among the pages of her new book, and looked shinning to Eva... ''Thank you so much!!!! She exclamed, and hug her tight... ''You're the best old sister ever!!'' She whispered while hugging. She broke the hug a little, and snuggled next to her, smiling blissfully to the blonde girl... ''I'm Emily! Nice to meet you!''

Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:56 am

(( Awee thanks <33 ))

Happy to see that Emily loved her picture that Evaine drew,she was about to say something but yet in shocked again that Emily tackled her with a hug, Eva laughed hugging the little one back. Smiling sweetly as she ran her fingers threw Emily's long black hair as she snuggled up against her 'Get to comfy and you'll fall asleep.' she thought giggling a little "Comfy there Emi?" she said looking down at the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:38 am

Emily was enchanted to make so many good friends. She was already friend of Moses, Hiccup, and now she could say she had Eva, and Molly... 'Maybe this girl called Jess was the next one??' She thought with her buttons. Emily looked up to Eva when she talked to her, her blissfully smile still on her face. ''HmmHmm'' She nodded and snuggled more against Eva. She was feeling very cozy next to her, her smile grew a bit, and she closed her eyes, enjoying the moment.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Evaine keep gently running her fingers threw Emily's soft hair, seeing that she was very comfy and had closed her eyes. She glanced up using her free hand to pick up one of her books as she began to read.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:49 am

Emily opened her eyes for a moment, and smiled happily. All the older girls were reading, and the library was on an ethereal silence. She looked up to Eva, and smiled blissfully...''Eva, may you read a story for me??'' She asked with puppy eyes. One of the things she missed the most was her mommy reading a story before she went to sleep. She was so comforted on that moment, and if someone reads a story, she could feel almost like home...
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:19 am

Evaine glanced down at Emily, smiling at her she nodded "Sure thing." she said before reading out load to Emily "Lets see on here, the little mermaid." she said turning to that chapter in the book. She began to read while Emily was snugged up against her while Eva was reading the book to her.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:42 am

Emily stretched her head a little to see the book on Eva's hand... ''Is there any picture on this book??? I would love to see that!!'' She said fondly. Emily was aware she was acting like a baby girl, but she missed her home so badly, and she felt so needy, that right now she wanted to be treated like a little girl.

Last edited by Emily Castle on Sat May 05, 2012 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:49 am

"Yeah there are some pictures." she said holding the book down lower for Emily to see it. Evaine slightly giggled seeing how Emily was acting, it was almost like a big sister and little sister moment. She would tell Emily missed her home badly, Eva rubbed her head to let Emi know she isn't alone, "Now that picture i added , shh don't tell anyone."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:58 am

Emily looked to the book, and smiled seeing the picture and relating it with the story. Her smile got brighter seeing the picture Eva made, and she said looking up to the girl..... ''Your picture looks better than the book's..'' She stated, and looked down again, sighing happily. She snuggled closer to Eva, and smiled blissfuly, hearing the girl's voice, and feeling her rubbing her head gently... Now she felt like home.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:16 am

Evaine laughed "thanks Emily." she said before reading again, once that chapter was over evaine began reading the next not noticing that Emily had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:20 am

Pippa wandered in, clutching a note. "hey, Em! you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:25 am

''No mom.. Just give me more 10 minutes, please??'' Emily mumbled when she heard somebody calling her. She snuggled more into Eva's embrace, and smiled fondly feeling cozy and warmth.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:27 am

Evaine giggled seeing that Emily looked very comfy and safe sleeping on her "Emi your friend's here to see you." she said rubbing her head gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:24 am

Pippa giggled, rolling her eyes and poked Emily in the head. "hey, wake up silly! I'm here, like your note asked me to be. you musta gotten lost, huh?" she smiled at Evaine. "hi, I'm Pippa. it sure is a pleasure to meet ya"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:47 am

''It's not my fault!'' Emily jumped into her seat as soon she felt a poke on her head, and she rubbed her eyes to wake up. ''Pippa, is that you???'' She said narrowing her eyes a little.... ''Pippa, it's you!! I got lost on the secret passages, but you found me!!'' She smiled, and hugged her friend... ''Pippa, this is Eva, Molly, and Jess...'' She said pointing to all the girls... ''Everybody, this is Pippa!'' She introduced propely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Late Night Reading [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next