Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} Empty
PostSubject: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:34 am

Angela had descended from the Girls' Dormitory. Her red hair was still damp from her recent shower and beginning to fall in waves. She had since changed out of her uniform and into a simple pair of jeans and her favorite large, black sweater. She always kept herself covered up, be it because of the bruises or just because she didn't feel comfortable in showing off any skin. Which was why she hated the school uniform and changed out of it at any moment she could.

Ange was rather glad that the common room appeared to be empty. She didn't feel like going somewhere else. Angela made her way to the comfortable green couch. She settled down close to the arm, pulling her knees up and resting the book she had carried down with her. Some would think that she'd be a Ravenclaw because of her always present with a book, but she hated studying so it hardly fit her personality... whatever that personality was.

Angela tucked some of her hair behind her ear and flipped the book open to the last place she had left off.

[lame title is lame. I was having so much trouble thinking of one. xD]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:43 am

Aladdin had finally gotten around to getting those bottles of alcohol that he had stolen awhile back the night he had hung out with Penelope. He came in as carfully and quietly as he could. While most of the house would be cool with the alcohol being there a lot of them would steal it too and he didn't want that. This was the good stuff.

He turned his head and saw Angela reading on the couch. It was always best to say hi. She was a nice girl. Some thought she was too nice to be in Slytherin but Aladdin new better she was in most of his classes. What with her being in the same year as him.

He moved over toward her. "Hey Angela." He greeted her as he sat down and put his bottles down. "So what is the book for today?" He asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:54 am

Angela hadn't really noticed anyone enter the Common Room. She had been too absorbed in the book she was currently reading - something Pippa had let her borrow. It was an odd book, sure, but it wasn't exactly too bad. She'd read it all though and give the young Hufflepuff her thoughts on it, whatever those might be. Still though, she missed the magic that most Wizard novels had.

Ange slowly lifted her eyes from her book when Aladdin spoke. She pursed her lips for a moment. He was in her year, having been in most of her classes. He was... interesting. Nice, sure, but his hormones seemed to be all over the place. "Hello..." she said softly, glancing back down at her book for a second before looking back at him. "Something some girl gave me. I dunno... seems interesting enough." She shrugged. She turned back to her book, reading some of the words. "Sneaking in alcohol again?" She questioned, eyes not leaving the pages.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:02 am

Aladdin grinned proudly. "That's right and I even found an undetectable way to steal it and get it into the castle." He then grabbed a bottle. "You want some?" He asked politely, giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:07 am

"Oh?" She questioned, raising one of her eyebrows. That could be very helpful to know; not for her, she was never one to steal it into the castle, but for others. Especially for whatever common room parties were to take place. Angela raised her blue eyes from the book once more and looked at the bottle. She bit the inside of her cheek. She slowly put her bookmark back into her book and closed it. "Sure, why not," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:13 am

Aladdin grinned and handed her the bottle in his hand. He grabbed another for himself. "So anything interesting happening in your life at the moment Ang?" Aladdin asked as he took a swig.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:26 am

Angela took the bottle graciously and opened it. She brought it to her lips and took a long sip. She quite enjoyed the burning sensation of the alcohol going down her throat. She did enjoy the small amount of courage that it gave her. Firewhiskey was brilliant sometimes. "Not particularly..." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:30 am

Aladdin sighed as he leaned back on the couch extending over all but the part that Angela was on. "Me either though one of my teachers had this freak out and killed and maimed some Cornish pixies. That was weird." He took another drink. "Hey you want to play a drinking game?" Aladdin asked with a grin. He always loved drinking games.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:55 am

Angela blinked. "Really?" She questioned. That seemed... odd. She wondered what teacher, but she didn't ask. Ange just brought the bottle to her lips once more and took a long sip. Angela let her legs fall over the side of the couch and put her book on the table next to her. She took another small sip and thought about it. A drinking game? "Mm... depends on the game..." she didn't mind the occasional drinking game... it just depended on the game.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:45 am

Aladdin grinned. "You pick I'm up for just about any game. Do you know any?" He asked curiously. Aladdin himself knew a lot of drinking games but if Ang wanted to play a game she knew then he was all of it.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:50 am

Angela pursed her lips in thoughts. She didn't know many drinking games. Often when she was drinking there wasn't much of a game with it... just drinking to get drunk to be honest. Which was probably bad, but she didn't mind it so much. She brought the bottle to her lips once more. "I don't know many," she mumbled, taking a small sip. "Just, like, the never-have-I-ever game... kind of lame I guess..." She shrugged. She should really learn some more...
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:54 am

Aladdin smiled. "Never have I ever is a fun one. do you want to start?" He took another swig from his bottle. This was going to be fun. When he played a drinking game with Penelope he had had to keep it simple because she was a light weight, Ang was not.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:57 am

Angela glanced over at him. Seriously? He was okay with playing that lame game? Well, if he wanted to then she supposed she could start. She pursed her lips before a small smile formed on them. She looked at him, slightly amused. "Never have I ever kissed a girl," she told him, knowing that he'd absolutely have to drink. He had kissed girls... and so much more.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:04 am

Aladdin laughed and rolled his eyes. He took a drink. He glared at her a little. "That should be cheating but I'll get you back." He smirked. "Never have I ever worn woman's underwear." He gave her a superior smirk.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:10 am

"It's all in good fun, Aladdin, really," Angela mused lightly. She really wasn't much one to crawl out of that little shell she had created for herself, but drinking always made things better. Plus, she didn't have to worry about being proper right now. Proper didn't matter. Ange rolled her eyes and took a swig. "Really now, I'd say never have I ever worn men's underwear, but alas... I'd have to drink," she shrugged. She found boxers to be extremely comfortable, mainly to sleep in though. "Never have I ever curse out an adult." She wasn't sure whether or not he had, but all she knew was that she had not.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 am

Aladdin laughed at the underwear comment. "I would pay to see you like that." He grinned. "Now let me think." he had had arguments with some of his teachers and some of his fathers other wives but he needs to think if he had ever cursed any of them out.

He looked surprised. "Well I can't remember ever doing that oddly enough." He said.

"Never have I ever... Had sex with a guy." he didn't know if Ange had ever had sex but he went for it.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:27 am

The faintest blush appeared on Angela's cheeks. "Yeah, well, nothing too spectacular," she murmured. Wasn't like it made her cute or anything. They were just more comfortable, was all. Angela then let out a small snort. "No, you've just slept with every other girl in the school," she said smartly before taking a long sip. Sweet little Angela was no virgin, but it wasn't as if she advertised that. The only person she had ever slept with though was... Jasper.

"Never have I ever done the walk of shame," she finally said after she finished taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:33 am

Aladdin laughed. "ok fair enough." He leaned forward smirking. "Would you like to have a spectacular experience?" He asked jokingly. He knew she would probably say no but she was cute and he figured to ask. "And question. Does it count if you weren't ashamed?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:38 am

Angela looked over at him with a blank look on her face. "If by spectacular you mean having sex with you, then no," she blinked. "There'd be nothing spectacular about it." She murmured, mindlessly taking a small sip of the alcohol. No, she was Jasper's and Jasper's alone. Doing something like that with someone else... it just didn't feel right.

Angela blinked over at him, the smallest smile on her face. "You never are, are you?" She asked. "But yes, I'd say it still counts."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:53 am

Aladdin gave her a mocked shocked look. "Now that is just not fair I can be very spectacular why do you think all those woman come back to me all the time?" he said with a smirk. He then took his drink. "Hmm let me think. Never Have I Ever... gotten so high I didn't remember what happened after wards."
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 am

"Because they're desperate?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow. The firewhiskey was definitely giving her more courage. She then pursed her lips. Another thing to drink to. Not that she minded. She took another burning swig of the glorious alcohol. That had been an interesting night... or at least, what she was told about if because she obviously didn't remember anything that had happened. She had taken it a bit easy after that, though not stopping completely.

"Never have I ever sleepwalked," she said after contemplating for a while.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 am

Aladdin laughed. "If that's what you want to believe then just go head." He smirked. "And as far as I know I've never sleepwalked either. Never have I Ever... " He thought hard. "slept with a teacher." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:32 am

"I will," she told him rather defiantly - enjoying being able to for once. It wasn't as if she had to fear Aladdin hitting her or anything. She then felt herself freeze. Slept with a teacher? Perhaps she didn't quite like this game anymore. Still though, she slowly brought the bottle to her lips and took a small sip. It wasn't as if she had to explain or anything. No one could find out about her and Jasper, that was just how it had to be, and she knew that.

"Never have I ever stolen anything," she quickly retaliated. He'd obviously have to drink to that, they were drinking stolen alcohol at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:57 am

Aladdin's eyes widened when he saw her take a drink. But he wouldn't ask. Something like that was either something you brag about or something you keep quiet. She obviously wanted to keep it quiet and he wouldn't ask. He then took a drink of his stolen alcohol. "Never have I ever... Flashed someone, either accidentally or on purpose." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:04 am

Angela let out a small breath of relief when he did not question her anymore on that. No need to open that can of worms, really. She blinked, squinting slightly as she thought. She had never flashed someone on purpose, but had she ever on accident? "Nope," she finally concluded, "no purposeful or accidental flashing from me." She shrugged.

"Never have I ever played strip poker," she said after many thoughts. She had her suspicions that he might have, but she wasn't exactly sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next