Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Reading [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

Late Night Reading [open] Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Molly Starkey lounged in the library. She didn’t always hang out here, but sometimes it was nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of the common room. She sat in the back, on a comfortable arm chair that had been placed randomly surrounded by shelves upon shelves of books.

Moll sat with her back against the left arm and her legs swung over the right arm. She wasn’t dressed in her uniform, it being quite past school hours (so if she were to get caught being in here, it’d be another detention), but rather in some comfortable black pants and a somewhat large maroon sweatshirt. Her red hair was pulled back into a low ponytail.

After having muttered the lumos maxima spell to see in dimly lit section, she had placed her wand in her mouth. She held a book that she was reading, a novel about great adventures, at a decent length away, resting it against her legs.

She sighed and lolled her head back for a moment, the chapter she had been reading having ended. Her hand reached up and took her wand out of her mouth like that of a cigarette. She pretended to blow out smoke and closed her blue eyes.

It had been a rough day so far. First there had been boring classes all day, loaded on with lots of homework, a grueling Quidditch practice, and on top of all that she got a letter from her grandmother. It was always lovely hearing from her grandmother, but now that she had Alzheimer’s, she hardly remembered Molly at all.

Dearest Helene, it started off as. Her grandmother was stuck in the past, all things of the present having been forgotten. I guess I do sort of look like my mum… but not completely. You would think she would realize I was someone different… a stranger even...

I hope you are having a wonderful year so far. Your father has decided to take an interesting habit into muggle magic tricks. Oh, he absolutely loves testing them out on the neighborhood children. They enjoy it and laugh. He’s excited to show you and your sister when you come home for winter break. Speaking of your sister, how is Annie doing? Is she settling in alright? Make sure she’s keeping up with her potions grade; tutor her if at all possible (even if she doesn’t want it!).

Can’t wait to hear back from you, darling.

Your loving mother. Xoxo

Her mother was dead. Her aunt was dead. Her grandfather was dead. To her grandmother, they were all alive and that was what really hit Molly the most. However, she wouldn’t take that delusion away from her and would always reply as her mother.

“Ugh, life sucks,” she muttered to herself, putting herself back upright and staring back down at her book. She positioned the wand back into her mouth and looked intently back at the words, but they all seemed to mesh together. She took in a breath, as best she could, and blinked hard. She opened her eyes and the words became words again, deep black against the stark white pages.

“Wif mah wife was wike one of wese storwies,” she managed to say with her wand in her mouth. Wish my life was like one of these stories. Then, in the beautiful silence of the library, she continued to read on.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:24 am

[I hope there's not a problem if I move Emily over here... =)]

On one of her nocturnal adventures with her friend Pippa, Emily had a slight feeling she got lost into the castle. They were on the secret passages of the castle, and Pippa was leading the way... Perhaps I should have turned left when I had turned right She thought, rubbing the top of her head slightly... Thank God she wasn't wearing her robes, or else she might have down all those many shelves of books. She was wearing her black pants, black shirt, and also let her hair down, so she could mask perfectly into the dark....

''Pippa...'' She whispered quietly, being extra careful do not touch the shelves of books... She was relieved once she figured out that place was the library, but she needed to find Pippa, so they could be back to the commom room safely... She walked a little bit and finally she could see some light. She took her wand, and murmured Lumus Maxima!... And she smiled brightly once she saw the light coming out from it. She touched one of the shelves with the point of her foot, and she moaned painfully, rubbing her feet useless... Then the pile of books fell down to the floor loudly, and she could see a red head on a chair...

''Pippa, is that you???'' she asked quietly, still rubbing her foot. She hoped the person was her friend, or else she could be in a great trouble.

Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:41 am

[Not at all~ :3]

Molly had gotten herself so deeply into her book that everything else seemed to fade away. She was no longer in the library, but in a forest with the two main characters. She watched as they danced around each others feelings and tried to figure out what their next force of action would be in order to get back the precious item that the villain had stolen back in chapter two. Being so involved in the book, she was taken terribly by surprise when a pile of books fell over, crashing to the floor loudly.

Molly jumped, afraid that it could be Mrs. Norris or any one else who could get her in trouble. Slowly, Molly took her wand out of her hand and twisted a bit in the chair so that she was facing the direction in which the books had fallen. She extended her lit wand to see who was there when she heard a younger voice speak out, asking for Pippa she believed.

Squinting her dark blue eyes, Molly saw - hardly, though, for she was dressed in all black - the figure of what looked like a first year. She couldn't quite tell who it was though, for she had been to obscured by the darkness. "No," Molly finally spoke, realizing that this girl was hardly a threat to her. "It's Molly." She was unsure if the person would have known her - she was arrogant enough to think that everyone did, though most did - but it felt like the right thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:55 am

As soon the person talked, Emily knew it wasn't Pippa, and she closed her eyes, wishing that she wasn't a slytherin student, because if it was one, she sure was in trouble, a big trouble....
"It's Molly."
''Molly!'' She exclamed relieved. Emily remembered Molly from some past classes, and she knew she was a nice person. ''Molly, it's me... Emily!'' She said while she ran towards the older girl, limping a bit from the touch at the pile of books....
''Please, don't say anyone I was here, please!!!'' Emily pleaded with puppy eyes as soon she got closer enough to see Molly's face clearly.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:25 am

Molly blinked as the girl rushed towards her, but was relieved a little bit when she announced her name. It was Emily, the Hufflepuff first year who was Moses' disciple. Molly let out a small laugh, a snort really, before re-positioning herself on the chair. She now sat on it like a normal human being, that is, with her feet touching the ground and her back against the back of the armchair.

Molly closed her book, but only after making sure her bookmark was in place, and twirled her lit up wand in her hand as Emily got close enough for her to see her face properly. Moll smiled at her. "Hey Emily," she greeted finally before letting out a small laugh. "Don't worry, hon, I won't tell anyone so long as you don't tell anyone that I was here. I scratch your back you scratch mine, isn't that how the saying goes or something like that?" Molly waved her hand back and forth mindlessly as she spoke - she was always one to talk with her hands, though she wasn't sure why.

Molly reached up to scratch the top of her nose, a sudden itch having come on, before cocking her head to look at the black haired girl. "So, what exactly are you doing out so late?" She asked, raising one of her eyebrows curiously. Obviously she hadn't been alone, though they must have gotten separated. Molly knew that the curiousness of the castle was almost too much to bear for she had gone snooping around a bit herself in her first year. Though, she had gotten caught and given her first detention of many, many more to come.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:38 am

Emily smiled brightly once Molly swore to her she won't say a word... ''I won't tell, I promisse!!'' She said brightly, as she sat up on the pile of books next to the chair.... When Molly asked what she was doing so late off bed, Emily giggled and looked down briefly before looking up to Molly again...
''Pippa and I were exploring the secret passages on the castle. We were looking for the ''Room of requirement'', but I think I turned to the wrong side...'' She giggled again at her own lapse.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:26 am

Molly smiled; she had figured that Emily wouldn't tell. She watched as Emily sat down on a pile of books and Molly put her wand next to her, sticking it up between the chair and the cushion. She leaned forward, her arms resting on her legs as she did so. She let out a small laugh, the secret passages huh? Those were always fun. "Find any good ones?" Molly asked rather jokingly. She knew most of them, but not quite all of them.

"Ah yes, the mysteriously alluding Room of Requirement. It's rather hard to find anyway, let alone in the middle of the night. But yes, I'd say you definitely took a wrong turn," Molly smiled widely, letting out a small giggle of her own. "So you were with your friend Pippa, then? She another apprentice of Moses?" The name sounded slightly familiar to her, had she been talking about her before or something? She couldn't quite remember, though, and shrugged it off before looking back down at the Hufflepuff girl.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:46 am

''Pippa is so great, she knows all the secret passages that her daddy told her... It's good to have the caretaker's daughter as your best friend!'' She put her wand next to Molly's so they could have more light. Then Emily brushed some hair behind her ear, smiling widely as she exposed Pippa's and her plan for tonight....

''We've heard about this room that can give whatever you need, and we decided to look for it...'' She leaned closer as she told her brief adventure... ''We talked about where this room could be, and we conclude that it could be among fifth and seventh floors. So we waited till the prefects went out our commom room, and we used the secret passages to go floor after floor...'' As she finished she was whispering, and leaned more next to Molly...

''But yes I turned wrong, I'm a truly clumsy!!'' She said as she leaned back, and tapped in the forehead, giggling softly... As Molly asked if Pippa was one of Moses' apprentice, Emilly shook her head negatively... ''Nope. Pippa is our assistant, but she's into the 'gang' as well... Moses told me he'll make me the 'Princess of the Pranks''' She smiled brightly, remembering how Moses was nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Molly's lips parted slightly as a small breathless laugh escaped. Emily seemed really enthusiastic about Pippa, and it was cute. Best friends were always the best when it came to this and to have found one so young was quite a good thing. Molly had a few best friends, Evie and Nani to name a few. She met them when she first came here and felt inseparable from them since.

"Oh, so she's Filch's daughter?" Now she remembered talking about her slightly, in the cabin on the train. Molly gave a somewhat strained and worried face. Filch and her didn't get along very well, in that Molly was always breaking the rules and Filch was more often than naught the one who found her and turned her in. "Well, I guess what better way to avoid Filch than to be with his daughter. I say, though, that's actually quite brilliant. Maybe I'll start hanging around you guys," Molly said in a teasing tone, giving Emily an emphasized wink.

"That it does," Molly confirmed with a slight nod. She hadn't been in the Room of Requirements much herself, but when she had been it had given her exactly what she needed. Molly leaned in ever so slightly each time Emily do, to add to the affect of secrecy. She smiled. "Well, you two are going to have some great years here if you keep it up. Exploring the castle is fun, though you better watch you don't get caught."

"Oh, haha, don't worry about it. We've all taken wrong turns here and there. You're young, you'll learn," Molly chuckled, leaning back and stretching a bit. "Your assistant, huh? That's pretty cool." Then Molly smiled once more. "Uh-oh, I better watch out then," she said in return to her Princess of Pranks comment. Molly had never been referred to such or even anything close, but she was known to create some great pranks. However, teasing lightly was always in her nature and thus she was doing so.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:15 pm

''Yes, Pippa is Mr Filch's daughter. Mr Filch is my neighbor, and I'm Pippa's best friend since we both used diapers...'' She laughed delighted, remembering all those funny and happy moments she spent with her friend by the village where they both lived. ''I got very surprised when I saw Pippa on the station. I could never imagined that we both could be here in Hogwarts...'' She said with a bright smile.

''I think that if you hang around with us, Mr. Filch won't bother you anymore...'' She winked back to Molly. ''I know how grumpy he can be when he wants to.'' She giggled softly. She has never known how her neighbor could be so annoying. He always seemed nice to her everytime she hung around at Pippa's.

Emily heard Molly's words closely, and nodded everytime she gave her an advice. Emily was a good listening, and she knew that she could learn many things from people older than her. That's one of the things her father taugh her well. When Molly commented about the 'Princess of pranks', Emily couldn't help but laugh, and she teased back.... ''It's better if you watch out, because I can attack on a moment you least expect.'' And she laughed harder, holding her sides. ''But if you treat me well, I can take easy on you''. She said as she got her breath back, and winked at Molly.

''I just hope that Pippa realizes that I missed, and she is here soon. Have you ever been on the Requirement Room??? Maybe you can help us!!!'' She said with sparkling eyes. Having Molly by their side would be great, since she lived on the castle much more time than her or Pippa.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:23 am

"Oh, well that's cute," Molly interjected a little bit. Molly hadn't really had many friends before Hogwarts. She had made friends with neighborhood children, but then her parents were killed and she was moved to Ottery St. Catchpole to live with her grandparents. Their house, a mansion that her grandfather's grandfather had built with his own two hands (and a wand), was gated off and she didn't really leave the property. She had imaginary friends and animal friends, but it wasn't until she got to Hogwarts that she made some real friends.

Molly let out a snort. "Or perhaps he'd bother me more. He'd probably think I was being a bad influence on you - not that he's wrong or anything," Molly chuckled. She ran her hand through the end of her ponytail, which had fallen over her shoulder. She had a habit of mindlessly playing with her hair; she couldn't quite help it.

Molly was rather amused by the fact that Emily seemed so intrigued by what she was saying. She thought it cute too, to be a little admired. Moll grinned widely, then, and chuckled. "You're gonna keep me on my toes, I can sense it!" Molly commented. "Oh, I see, shall I start calling you your majesty? Will that help?" Molly questioned with an amused smirk on her face, her blue eyes sparkling with humor.

"Well, I'm sure she will notice shortly," Molly stated, leaning back in her chair so that her back touched it. She crossed one leg over the other, another habit of hers. She let out another breathless laugh, breathing through her nose as she smiled. "Well, I don't know how much help I can be. I've only been in there once or twice. It's really a hard room to find. I mean, you two are on the right trail, I believe, but it doesn't always show." Molly gave her a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:32 pm

''Or perhaps he'll think we are good influence for you too'' She said winking back to Molly.... ''I used this excuse when I was with Moses late night on the kitchen, and I said he was helping me to get a glass of water, 'cause I was thirsty, and it sounded like Mr. Filch bought that, and he let us go...'' She had to stop to laugh a little, she wasn't the best on telling funny stories, but she was getting pretty good on those...

''But in fact, Moses and I were so late out of our room, because he...'' Emily narrowed her eyes a little, and a playfull smirk showed in her lips.... ''I think it's for your own sake if I don't tell this... Or else ''The King of the Prankers shall get his revenge''.... Emily laughed a little more, and continued talking... ''Anyway, as long you are with me or Pippa, Mr Filch will trust anything that we say to him...'' Emily felt very little guilty about taking advantage of her good reputation with her old neighbor, but it was always for a good reason, and now she knew that her old and good neighbor could be a pain in the ass if he wanted to.

''Yes, that could help a lot...'' And she put her finger next to her lips, and narrowed her eyes a bit, playing a very pensative expression... ''And bowing everytime I cross you, would keep my humor up...'' She said as her serious expression ended into a playfull smirk that came to her eyes.

''Have you been there????'' Emily asked in awe, and smiled brightly once Molly told her they were on the right trail... ''Please tell me in what floor we can find it, or if there is anything that could help us find it!!!!'' She said, putting her little hands on the arm of the chair. She couldn't hide her excitment, now that it seemed that the room was getting closer to them.

Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Molly laughed once more. "If only, if only. We have such the track record. I've even nicked a few things from his office once, oh what a glorious day," Molly reminisced. She then cocked her head to the side and tucked a strand of hair that had gotten loose from her ponytail behind her ear. "Well, it looks as if you're doing alright; you'll be running this school pretty soon." Molly smirked.

She then raised her left eyebrow, curiously looked down at Emily. Her mouth created the perfect 'o.' "Perhaps you've already given away too much; you better be careful - I'm your rival, you know." Molly told her, holding up her pointing finger and moving it around in a teaching manner, a serious look on her face - though her eyes still held the same humor in them as before.

She laughed and nodded, allowing Emily the fun - she thought it was fun as well, so there was no harm. "Oh, a bow? Would this do, your Highness?" Molly made the best attempt to bow while remaining in her seat. While still bending over, she lifted her eyes to look at Emily and smiled.

Molly straightened back up and folded her hands on her lap, resting them on her closed book. She ran her tongue over her chapped lips while she thought. "Well, yes, I was there once or twice, maybe three times at max. I think it's on the seventh floor, if I'm not mistaken. You just have to really need something, anything at all really. Sometimes it will show, and sometimes it won't." Molly still remembered the one day; she was in her third year and she had just received the letter informing her of her grandfather's death. She hadn't been able to go home right away - it took about a day or two before the arrangements were made - and she just really needed to be somewhere by herself. She had been walking along the seventh floor, frantically searching, when the door appeared for her. It had taken on the form of her grandfather's study and she sat in there for a few hours and simply cried.

Molly shook her head of these thoughts. "But yes, it's somewhere around there. I don't know if I can help you anymore than that, but I'm sure it'll reveal itself to you eventually," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:50 am

Emily imagined what kind of things could be into Mr Filch's office. She must had to point a day with Pippa, when they could rescue many things for their arsenal. Moses would be proud of them, perhaps many thing in there could be his, and Emily smiled brightly thinking about it, and smiled brighter when Molly told her that she'll be running the school very soon... 'Moses' legacy shall continue!' She thought conceited.

Then she recoiled on her shoulders, and let a quiet ''Opss...'' out. Her eyes widened a bit, seeing Molly be so serious, but then she whispered quietly to her ''This conversation never happened...'' And she laughed with Molly, crushing all the little tension that rested on the air.

''Perfect!!'' Emily said about the bowing... ''But on the next time, do it when you're stand on your feet!'' She winked at Molly, and laughed again. Her eyes got even brighter while she talked to Molly, feeling very comfortable by her side.

''So the requiment room is on the seventh floor!!'' She said, feeling closer to the room. She wished very badly that the room showed to her. She lived her whole life next the sea, and being on a castle, with only a lake where you can't even swimm beacuse of the creatures living there, was quite an enclosure. She needed to feel somehow comforted, and if only that room could bring some from the sea, she'll feel a little better on there. She didn't even thinj about her parents, or else it could make her cry. She missed them very much, and she knew it was a matter of time till she get used with their absence, but she wasn't there yet. She felt a little down, so she tried to change the topic, and gazed curiously to the book on Molly's lap...

''What is the story about??'' She asked cheerfully, pointing at the book on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:08 am

[hope it's not a problem is Eva pops in lol xD]

Evaine made her way towards the back holding a pile of Muggle books, stories about magical creatures her father used to read to her when she was little. Holding her wand in her mouth she heard some people talking, poking her head from the corner she notice Molly and maybe a new year student 'hey it's the girl Jim told me about.' she thought, trying to get her wand out of her mouth to say hello Eva with her clumsiness dropped her books 'oops.' she bend down picking them up one by one 'I'm such an idiot.'

Glancing up she saw the two girls looking at her "Um.. hello." she waved at them smiling a bit 'i should have just stayed in my room working on my songs.' the girl sighed picking up her books "Um.. Mind.. if i join you?" she asked looking towards them
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:24 am

[It's fine for Emily... ;D]

Emily shut her eyes as soon she heard the familiar sound of books falling into the ground. She giggled slightly, thinking she got here almost in the same way... She turned back slowly, and opened her eyes as she turned.Emily wished it was Pippa, but the person near them was another girl. Emily had seen her on the great hall, and around the castle, but she never had a chance to talk to her. The girls seemed cool, and she wasn't a slytherin...

''I don't mind....'' Emily greeted with a bright smile, and ran to help the other girl picking up her books... She was about the introduce herself, when she read the title of one of her books... ''The NeverEnding Story!'' She gasped, looking up to the girl and smiling brighter.... ''I love this book! Mom always read to me before I went to bed when I was younger, and I never imagined I could find one of these here!!'' She said fondly, looking up and down to the girl and the book.

Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:36 am

"Thanks.' she said smiling at the long dark hair girl, making her way towards the table she set the books down glaceing over her shoulder at the girl she giggled "Yeah it's one of my favorite books my father used to read to me. I was glad when i found this book years ago, i can't remember how any times i read that book over and over." she rubbed her forehead smiling to herself before speaking again "My father's a muggle so i grew up reading 'muggle' books." she hated saying the word muggle it always made her think she was making fun of her father. "My name is Evaine.. Evaine Moonblood but you can always call me Eva."

The little girl seemed nice Eva giggled 'almost like me but different, i was more shy my first year.. wait I'm still shy.' she thought "So what's your name?" she asked nicely
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:54 am

''Your welcome...'' Emily said gently, and followed the girl to the next table, where they both set the books down. Emily glanced excited to the book next to them, and her smiled matched with her spirit once the other girl started speaking that she liked the book as much Emily did...
''Nice... I'm muggle born, so I've read these kind of stories in my whole life....'' She said with a smirk. Emily thought twice before telling these things to a girl she just met. But she looked nice, and Emily trusted her at first sight.

''Nice to meet you Eva... I'm Emily!'' She said with a lovingly smile, and shaked Eva's hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:08 am

"Well you can take it, I read it so many times i remember how everything gos in that book." she giggled, pulling one of the chairs out Eva sat down looking at Emily eye to eye now "Well if anyone makes fun of you cause of what you are let me know, I'll teach them a lesson." she winked at Emily, Eva never liked how some pure-bloods could be so mean to muggle born, heck some of the students are half-bloods. Evaine's shook Emily's hand back as she gave her a warm loving smile "Nice to meet you too Emily."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:31 am

The soon Eva told her she could keep the book, Emily took it quickly, and hold safe in her chest. Now she could have something taht reminds of her home back on the village, and somehow she could be comforted... Then she looked Eva into her eyes, and nodded afirmative to her as her smile got brighter, and she leaned in to hug Eva tight...
''Thanks, Eva!!'' She said as she broke the hug, and smiled again... ''Moses, my mentor, has already done it for a while. Last week a boy called me mudblood, and Moses played a very good prank on him... He almost got a detetion for that!!'' She giggled softly, remembering the boy's face as soon he realized he got pranked.... ''I'll let you know if that happens when you're around'' She winked, and hugged her again.

Last edited by Emily Castle on Thu May 03, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:52 am

Evaine smiled seeing how happy Emily was when she told her she could keep it, slightly giggled to herself the girl's eyes widen a bit in shocked that Emily hugged her. Before she could return the hug Emily pulled away talking about her friend Moses "The Italian guy, I think we kinda talked in class maybe i should try catching up with him again. He seems like a pretty cool guy." eva said, happy to know there was other students that stick up for people like Emily. "and if you just need anyone to talk to Im always there." she poke, this time when emily hugged her she wasn't shocked Eva wrapped her arms around the girl hugging her back.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:03 am

Emily hugged Eva tight, and she smiled even brighter as she closed her eyes. Emily considered herself lucky. She had the best friend she could ever ask, and she was making so many good friends at school. She could say that Hogwarts was her second home. As she pulled away from the hug, her eyes were sparkling of hapiness, and she said to Eva....

''Sì, è il ragazzo italiano'' (Yes, he's the Italian guy) She said with little giggles. ''He's teaching me the art of prankes and a bit of italian. He's a great guy, and the big brother I have never had....'' She said with a smirk, and hold Eva's hand. ''You could be my older sister!! I'm only child, and Pippa is the same age as mine. She's my best friend, but I lost her on the secrets passages...'' She said rubbing her temple, and smiling a bit from her lapse. Then she managed to hold her new book and her wand on one hand, and she took Eva's with her free hand. ''C'mon, let's go next to Molly!!'' She said, while they covered the small distance between where they were from Molly's chair.

Last edited by Emily Castle on Thu May 03, 2012 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:17 am

Eva let go of Emily when she pulled away, she blinked for a moment when Emily was talking in Italian it was pretty amazing that she was picking up a new language at her age "Well maybe next time you see him we could go pull some pranks." she lightly giggled, feeling Emily holding onto her hand she smiled at her when she told Eva she could be her older sister "I could love that Emily, I'll be the best big sister for you." Eva winked, maybe she'll do a better job than her own big sisters who just left her with a mother who beats her up daily. Standing up on her feet useing her free hand to carry her books Evaine followed Emily over to where Molly was sitting at "Hello Molly, nice to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:36 am

As they got closer to Molly, Emily looked up to Eva, thinking of all th pranks they could pull around. But first, she would ask Moses if Eva could be into the gang, because Eva was from another house, and she hoped it hadn't any problem.... She clang a bit on Eva's arm, and said proudly to Molly... ''Molly, Eva said she is going to be my older sister!! Isn't it amazing?!??!?'' She exclamed fondly. Then she gazed at Eva, better this time, 'cause the light on Molly's wand helped a lot.

''Eva, you're beautiful!!'' She whispered in awe... Now that she could see Eva closer, she saw how beautiful the girl was. She had an exotic beauty, and gorgeous lips and eyes. She looked proudly to Eva, and then to Molly... ''You are beautiful too, Molly! I wish I could be as beautiful as you when I grow up!!'' She said to both of the girls, as she came closer to Molly, and found a sit next to her on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:11 am

Evaine giggled to herself when Emily was clinging onto her arm, making there way towards Molly she smiled down at Emily when she told Molly that Eva is willing to be her big sister. Hearing that made Eva feel warm, maybe she could do the things for Emily that she wish her sisters would do and hopefully Moses would let her join them on there little pranks. Loosing her train of thought Eva shook her head hearing what Emily said to her 'she thinks I'm beautiful?' she thought, a little shocked at first people thought she was pretty but never thought she could be beautiful, Eva felt flattered that Emily thought she was "Awe why thank you Emily." she poke kindly then looked at Molly agreeing with what Emily said to her "Indeed you are Molly." she giggled, kneeling down Eva pushed some hair away from Emily's face "Oh you will Emily, guys will be lining up just to go out with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Reading [open]   Late Night Reading [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Late Night Reading [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: