Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:53 am

"If she does, then she's going to have to help me buy it. I have no taste in feminine things," Jim said. No doubt that would put Brieanne into a tizzy. He was glad that he could count on her when it came to girly stuff though. "Sorry. It's just...it's gonna take me a while to...get over this." He sighed. Why did problem after problem just mount up for him? Just when things were starting to go well, this had to happen. He wondered how the teachers were going to take action after this. There would probably be a crack-down on security, at least. That was going to be a real bummer.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:00 am

"I told you I don't care what you get me. But if you want a like sapphire and not because my middle name is saphira." She said poking his nose smiling slightly at him. She blinked wondering if this was the first time she ever told him her middle name. Shrugging it off she frowned more "if you want I'll cuddle with you every night. If piper will let me be with his daddy." She looked at the kitten before wrapping an arm around Jim holding him close to her. She wished she could take his pain away.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:06 am

"That doesn't mean I can't put any effort into it," Jim replied, smiling. True, Evaine would probably like almost anything he gave her, but he still wanted it to be special. "Your middle name is Saphira? I didn't know that. It sounds pretty." He kissed her briefly for a second, just for the heck of it. "That actually doesn't sound too bad," he said, hugging Evaine to his side. "I know I usually sleep better when you're around."

((I have to go work on a paper. Shouldn't take too long though.))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:19 am

((Take your time Smile I'm just now getting home from the doctors.))

Eva nodded her head "yeah dad's the one who named me seeing as my mother named my sister's." She said smiling at him after he kissed her "hmm, I love your kisses." Holding onto him a bit tighter she laughed as piper laid above their heads "try getting some sleep love. I'll watch you for a awhile to see if your alright."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 am

Jim smiled, finding that he liked it that Evaine's dad was the one who named her. God forbid there be any influence from her mother in it. Jim didn't like the idea of any part of Evaine coming from her. He ran a hand over his face before snuggling up against Evaine, trying to relax a bit so he could fall asleep. Piper nestled on top of his head, almost like it was a bird's nest. "Looks like Piper's found his resting place," he said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am

"Long as its not your chest that's my spot." She giggled, nuzzling up against him waiting for Jim to fall asleep so she can see if he'll be alright before falling asleep herself.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:11 am

"I'll be sure to reserve it," Jim teased, laughing as he settled back down again. His eyes eventually drifted closed, even though his earlier fears and worries still battered against his head. But having Evaine next to him made him feel safer. He knew she would protect him. And it was nice to have Piper there too. Jim had never really had an animal that liked him, so it was a nice change to have a pet that actually wanted to be around him. Plus, the fact that he was a gift from Evaine definitely made him special. He actually smiled a little before he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:25 am

Evaine made a face before placing her hand on his chest "mine." She laughed. Watching Jim falling asleep she laid their watching to see if he started to have nightmares or anything that she needed to wake him up from

(Time skip or call it)
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:36 am

((I say let's end it here. I think it's a good stopping point.))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:38 am

((Alright))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3