Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:49 pm

Evaine could feel his hands wondering up and down her back kissing him back passionately. Feeling the fabric of his shirt between her skin and his soft warm skin she pulled away breathing "I love you." She mouthed smiling at him. Eva pushed herself on him pressing her lips on his kissing him passionately with her hands wondering up his shirt.

((Ill reply tomorrow XD at a friends))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Those words made Jim's mouth curve into a smile and his heart pitter-patter. He felt he always needed to hear Evaine say that to him, even though he knew that she would always love her. It just showed that no matter what happened, no matter what was going on, she would always love him, and he would always love her. "Love you too," he said softly before kissing her back, loving how her hands wandered under his shirt and chest.

((Okie dokie. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Her fingers traced every inch of his chest and down towards his stomach, kissing him slowly but with such passion. Another moaned escaped from her mouth as she took a breath of air in, tilting her head to the side, slowly she sat up bringing Jim up with her wrapping her arms around his chest. She rubbed up and down his back slowly never wanting to let go of this moment. "Hmm, felling... better." she said between kisses not wanting to pull away.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:29 am

Jim could feel his heart beating fast, his nerves racing along at high-speed. He lost himself in the feeling, that feeling of loving somebody completely and fully, and never wanting to let them go. His hands rested on her hips, still stroking along her skin. He chuckled a little at his question. "I believe I am," he replied, smiling at her. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:44 am

Evaine smiled widely rubbing her nose against his, she peeked his lips "good.." She stayed there on top of him with her arms wrapped around his chest, she rest her head on his chest lessening to the sound of his heart beating. Evaine sighed in pleasure that she could still get him to feel safe, that they still had that spark even when things are chaos, bringing her hand up from under his shirt she played with his hair
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:22 am

Jim rubbed his hand along her back again, content to just lay in silence for a moment. It wasn't awkward or anything. There was just nothing that needed to be said for the moment. It was nice to just lay there with Evaine's head resting on his chest, her fingers playing with his hair. But the silence didn't sit well with him for long. He could feel the darkness from earlier pushing up against his brain, fighting for entrance. He needed some kind of distraction, anything to keep his mind occupied. "Um, sorry if this is an awkward time to ask, but...how have...your problems been? Leroy and your mom haven't been bothering you, have they?" It was stupid question, but it was the only one he could come up with at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:29 am

Evaine laid there in his arms playing with his hair as things went silent, only you could hear is the sound of their breathing. When He asked about Leroy or her mother she sat up on him "Well Leroy haven't been bothering me, i don't know if that's good or bad. I haven't seen him since that day he had his wand to my neck and i knocked him out." she ran her fingers threw his hair "My mom.... sent me another letter wanting me to come by this weekend.. I don't want to but I wouldn't mind stopping home to get something of my dad's to show you." she leaned forward kissing his lips "Mind coming with me. Seeing I got to see your home?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:37 am

Jim cracked a smile. "Good for you. You showed him who was boss." Maybe Leroy had finally gotten the hint and had decided to leave Evaine alone. Or maybe Jim was just being too hopeful. But Leroy had been bothering the two of them for months. He had to get a clue eventually, didn't he? He looked up at the mention of her mom. "Do you really think that's safe?" he asked. "Your mother might have restrained herself while in this school, but at home, she might be more vicious and I'm not sure if I'll be able to protect you from her. Maybe we should get Brie and Todd to come with us too. Or one of your other friends. There's safety in numbers, after all." Sure, it kind of ruined the private romance between him and Evaine, but Jim would rather have someone with them if Evaine's mom was going to be about.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am

"Who says I'm going when she's their? I know when she leaves the house she NEVER changes her routine Jim. So come on please Jim." Evaine started to beg really wanting him to come with her "Please, please pleaaaasseee." she moved her hands up and down his chest slowly making their way towards his ribs "I'll tickle you if you don't say yes." Eva leaned in pressing her lips against his neck kissing down softly "Tickle... tickle." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:05 pm

"I hope you're certain," Jim said softly. God forbid Evaine's mother change her routine when he and Evaine decided to go to her house and catch them there. He wasn't sure what would happen if that situation came up. The whole thing still worried him a bit, even though Evaine seemed pretty sure that nothing would happen. He had to trust her judgement, right? If she was sure that things would be alright, then he was willing to go with her. "Alright, alright, I'll come," he said, laughing as her fingers danced on his ribs for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Her fingers danced over his ribs to get him to say yes as he laughed, smirking to herself she pulled her hands away "Yay." Evaine leaned in kissing him deeply, warping her arms around his neck and rolled on her back, pulling Jim on top of her. Her hands slide up under his shirt sliding it up his back up to his neck, she licked his lips and rubbed up and down his soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:23 pm

It seemed like Jim's agreement had made Evaine pretty happy. She was soon kissing him again and pulling him on top of her, hands stroking against his skin as her mouth moved against his. Not that he was complaining. He would kiss Evaine all the time if he could. But no doubt he would get exhausted eventually if that happened. Plus, Brieanne and Todd would probably get exasperated if he and Evaine just shut them out all the time. He hoped that wasn't what they were doing now. The last thing he wanted was to drive away his friends because he and Evaine got too mushy with each other. But he didn't dwell on thoughts like that for long. His lips locked with Evaine's, his hand softly resting on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Evaine softly kissed him, god she could kiss him all day and not get tried of it but that might drive brie to the point of breaking them up and giving them time outs. Or might lead to Evaine really wanting to have sex with Jim badly, knowing he wont want to cause of how knowing if it was safe. Her hands cupped his neck, pulling away she softly giggled "Know what you need." she peeked his nose then cheek before his lips again "I think.. I should get you something you'll end up thanking me more later on." she brushed her lips against his

((I don't remember if this takes place before they get Piper XD))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Jim looked up. "You don't have to get me anything. Really." He smiled at her. "Just having you is good enough for me." Jim always felt like he was lucky enough to have Evaine. He didn't need anything else from her. Of course, he always felt like he had to get her things to make up for how inadequate he was. That was how he saw himself, at least. His thoughts were interrupted though by a small little meow that seemed to come from under his bed. Jim peeked over the edge and saw Piper stick his head out from under his bed, his sheets draping over his head. "Piper, have you been there the whole time? Oh jeez." Jim groaned as he sank back down on the bed. "I just had a breakdown and a makeout session in front of my cat." Sure, Piper was just a cat, but Jim still felt embarrassed. He kept forgetting he had a pet in his room now. Piper didn't seem to mind though. It looked like he had been hiding until most of the commotion was over. And now that things had calmed down, he was more than happy to jump up onto Jim's bed and nuzzle against him, wanting to be petted. "Oh brother," Jim muttered, although he still smiled. "I blame you." He poked Evaine's nose playfully.

((Eh, I'll guess after. I made the video before the Imperius curse thing started, so I say for Jim at least, he got Piper before all this shit happened. I half-wondered if I should bring him into the thread until you mentioned him. XD))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Evaine smiled looking up at Jim smiling at him "Oh alright. I guess i spoiled you to much anyways." she laughed before brushing his bangs away from his eyes "How i can see them pretty eyes.." she loved looking at his eyes, she could stare at them all day not noticing anything ells that's happening around her. She blinked hearing a small little meow and peeked her head over the edge with Jim "I feel bad almost getting about getting you a kitten." she bit her lip. Then again it hasn't been that long since she dragged Jim to get him a little kitten "I'm surprised he didn't come out sooner when you had your little break out to see if his 'daddy' was alright." Eva was going to say owner but thought about it for a moment wanting to tease Jim. Evaine kissed his finger "I'm innocent over here, you have no prove." she kissed his cheek before sitting up and rubbed behind piper's ear,
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:22 pm

"Well, you already gave me that drawing and the crystal Golden Snitch. I think those are pretty splendid gifts in themselves," Jim said, smiling up at her again. Evaine always gave him such wonderful things, he felt like he could never match up to them half the time. "Don't feel bad, I like him," he insisted. "I just need to get used to having him around." He scratched under Piper's chin, making him purr. "See? We get along just fine." He raised an eyebrow. "Oh, so I'm the dad? I guess that means you're his mom, which means you have to help me raise him," he said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:31 pm

"Hey I love that flower you got me for Christmas." she said with a bright smile on her face. Evaine slightly blushed at what he said about her being the mom, it's like piper was their own little child "Yes I'm his mommy." she giggled. Lifting up a strand of her hair over piper laughing at him pawing at her hair.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:39 pm

"I'm just glad that you liked it," Jim said. "I have a hard enough time finding gifts for my parents. You should have seen me agonizing over what to give you." His parents had thought it a bit amusing, since they had never seen Jim this worked up over a girl before. "Good. I'd probably be rubbish at looking after him without you to help me. Besides, I think he likes you." That was obvious enough from the way Piper was playing with her hair like it was cat-toy. He certainly had a lot of energy for so small an animal.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:47 pm

"Well you know I would love anything you get me cause I know it's from the heart.." she said before rubbing Piper's tummy as he keep pawing at her hand as bite on her thumb. "How does one so small has so much energy. What is your daddy feeding you." Eva glanced up at Jim with a slight smirk before letting out a slight yipe, pulling her hand away "Ouch..' she put her lips to where piper bit her. She knew he was only playing but it still hurt a bit
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Jim smiled at her again. That was always a bit of a comfort to him, to know that the whole "it's the thought that counts" thing actually worked for him and Evaine. Any gift would be okay by them because they knew it showed how much they loved each other. "Oh, you've caught me, I've been secretly feeding him kitty crack in my spare time," he joked, ending with a burst of laughter. He was just wanted this happiness to last as long as possible before he had to face reality tomorrow. "Hey, play nice," he said to Piper, giving him a stern look. "Don't make me de-claw you." Not that he actually would, but he didn't want Piper to claw people's hands all the time, intentionally or not.

((I'm off to bed. Good night!))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:04 pm

((night Very Happy ))

Taking her finger away from her lips she playfully smack his arm "No giving my kid crack or de-clawing him." she picked Piper up in her arms "Besides it wasn't his claws that hurt me, he bite down a bit to hard." she said rubbing under his chin and moved her hand to rub his back. She put him back down on the bed, cuddling up to Jim she placed his arm around her and kissed up his neck. "So does this make us a married couple." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:22 am

"Don't worry, I won't," Jim promised. He smiled at seeing Piper so affectionate with Evaine. At least he wasn't one of those stingy cats that hardly liked anybody. Jim didn't like pets like that, even though he could act like that sometimes. Although it looked like Piper was enjoying the attention a bit too much. He started rubbing against Jim's hand as Evaine kissed his neck. "Piper, come on, give us a moment," Jim groaned. He certainly was the attention-seeker. "Well, we don't have a ring or a marriage ceremony planned, but sure. Why not?" Jim replied, smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:10 am

Hearing Jim complaining she couldn't help but to giggle against his skin, she pulled away looking down at the cat before reverting back to Jim. "Oh I can get brie to make a fake one up if you want." she said, with a slight grin on her face, cupping his face to pull his face closer. Even throw the thought if them married or even Jim getting on one knee asking her put her stomach in nots and her face a light shade of red, but part of her think she was dreaming thinking of Jim ever asking her to marry him. He could probably go on saying he would hurt her like he did twice but knowing Evaine she could be to stubborn to lessen.Her lips gently touched his, kissing him softly "hmm," she smiled against his lips, pulling away teasingly and peeked his nose "Your starting to look tried." Possibly from all the crying he had done.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:18 am

Jim laughed. "She certainly would be excited about that." No doubt Brieanne would jump up and down and squeal with glee at the idea of planning any kind of "wedding" for Jim and Evaine. She always got excited when it came to the two of them. Maybe if it helped her be a little happier, Jim would let her do it. She was always going through some kind of pain, whether it be her father or her love problems with Todd. Jim wished he could just mush the two of them together, but he knew that things weren't simple between them. "Well, I haven't exactly had an easy day," he said, leaning back onto his pillow. Brief images of what had happened flashed through his mind and it his heart stutter for a second. Piper seemed to sense what he was feeling and he nuzzled against Jim's hand. Jim smiled at the little kitten and patted his head, making him purr in approval.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:47 am

"Ill laugh if she makes you ger a ring." Eva giggled at the thought of brie sending Jim to get her a ring. Yet wondered how she was seeing they haven't seen or heard from her since the dance. Snuggling up next to Jim she frowned "don't look sad it puts piper and I down when your sad." She said rubbing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)   What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Have I Done? (Tag Evaine)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next