Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:48 pm

"A bad dream?" Jim didn't like the sound of that. Evaine had enough things terrorizing her while she was awake, she didn't need bad things to go through her head while she was sleeping too. "Do you want to talk about it?" Odds were, it probably had to deal with Leroy. Or her mom. Or both. Those were the two things that plagued Evaine's mind the most.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:56 pm

"It just had to deal with leroy, my mother and... you.' she said glancing up at him "you told me you didn't want me in your life and that i was annoying and pathetic to you. That I was the last girl in the world you would ever love." Eva spoke glancing down at her feet "I don't know why i would even dream that you would say something like that to me.." she sighed wondering if it had to do with leroy or it was just after all a dream?
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Jim bit his lip, hating that he was a part of Evaine's nightmares, even if he was doing something totally out of character in them. "I would never say that to you," he said. "Ever. Just remember that and maybe those kinds of nightmares will go away." He kissed her forehead and hugged her a little closer to his body.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:20 pm

She looked at Jim as he hold her he'll never say something like that to her, nodding her head she laid it back down closing her eyes. She could feel his lips against her forehead and his arms pulling her in closer against his body. She smiled loving the sound of his heart beating, how warm his chest was, how gentle he held her in his arms making her feel wanted and loved. Slowly drifting off to sleep she tried to stay awake, but feeling happy, safe and secure Eva had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Jim could tell Evaine had fallen asleep when her eyes shut and her breathing slowed down a bit. He glanced down at her and smiled. It seemed like she looked the most peaceful only when she slept, free to relax without letting bad thoughts enter her head. He hoped that maybe his presence would chase away any bad nightmares that threatened to enter her mind. He knew that it certainly worked for him when she was nearby. He relaxed a bit, content to stroke her hair as she slept while he started idly at the ceiling.

((Do you wanna end it here to do a time-skip?))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:36 pm

((Hmm you pick lol, I wouldn't mind doing a time-skip))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:00 pm

((Mmm, I say we end it here. Since I'm going to the beach this weekend, I don't know how much Internet access I'll have and I don't want to keep you waiting in case I can't RP a whole lot. But we'll do some more RPing when I get back. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:04 pm

(( Alright lol, have fun at the beach Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3