Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) Empty
PostSubject: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Jim was actually a little grateful that there were so many steps up to the Ravenclaw common room. It gave him a bit of time to think, and collect himself. He didn't say anything to Valerie on their way up, but he was glad to have her by his side. He needed somebody to keep him in check and make sure he didn't completely lose it. As he and Valerie entered the common room, he spotted Evaine nearby, sitting in front of the fire place. "Hey," he said, giving a little wave. "You doing okay?" He wasn't sure how else to start the conversation. This wasn't exactly his forte.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Val dint say much as they walked up the steps to the common room, holding her broom tightly she keep her eye on Jim making sure he didn't flip the lid and started yelling at Evaine. Not sure if it was a good thing to even tell him maybe she shout have keep it to herself but he had to know. Walking inside the room she shut the door behind them spotting Evaine at the fire like she had before.

Evaine had a very large book on her lap pulling out some pictures of her father and placing them in a box thinking of what Jim had said about moving on saying good bye. She bit her lip looking down at the scars she caused by hurting herself, whipping her eyes she jumped hearing the door open to. see Jim and Val. "Hi.." Eva said back at Jim before placing the book down inside her. When he asked how she was doing today eva took a breath " not well"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Jim noticed the big book in Evaine's hands, and a box next to her. He couldn't see what they contained though before she pushed them out of sight. It looked like she wasn't going to hide that she wasn't feeling too good. Jim went to sit next to her, not sure what to say next. If Evaine was feeling bad already, then their conversation was going definitely going to make her even worse. But he felt he had to bring it up now, before his courage left me. "Tell me what's wrong?" he asked, putting his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Val watched as Jim walked over towards Eva and tried seeing what was in the box. She took a seat on the other side of the roon watching Jim closely making sure he didn't snap.

Eva rubbed her wrist nervously looking down , sighing she rest her forehead on his shoulder thinking he'll hate her forever "I um... today is the day my dad died and.... I'm trying to do what you say and move on... but my head keeps telling me things and I.." she felt like she was no no where with this "my mom's coming to get me... I don't know what to do.. I've been hurting myself and not coming to you cause you already have stuff to deal with I feel like I'm a bother to you.. please don't hate me.." she said wrapping her arms around him "I still feel empty and alone... i don't know why.."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Oh boy. This was going to be tough. Evaine's emotions were already getting taking a downward turn. But it seemed like she was willing to admit what she was doing, and that her mom was coming. "Yeah, I...heard about those things, earlier." He reached into his pocket and pulled out the letter, the one Valerie had found and Evaine had tried to throw away. "I was shown this earlier," he said. "Eva, I've told you a million times to always come to me if you needed help." He hugged her back. "I don't see how this is any different from your other problems. I promised that I would protect you, but it's hard to do if I don't know that your mom is coming or...what you're doing to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Evaine's eyes slightly widen as he said he heard, Oh god no. Now he'll hate her for sure. Seeing him pull out the letter from his pocket she but her lip hard and shut her eyes wanting to take off and hide from keeping a secret from him. He wouldn't keep anything from her now that she knows his most important secret right?

Val frowned seeing how Eva was already breaking down, the date of her father's death, an ex boyfriend who hurts her and now her crazy mother coming to the school to come get her? How she was NOT an emotional wreck was pretty amazing to her

"Make it a billion times and I'll finally get it threw my stubborn brain." she said hiding her face in his shoulder feeling him hug her back. "Remember I'm a stubborn girl who has trouble counting on people to be their and I didn't want you getting hurt by my crazy mother.." she said lifting her head up and finally asked "Can i come live with you? I know you said I could before and I rather die than go back to that bitch."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:27 pm

"I don't want your stubbornness getting you into more trouble, though," Jim said. "You already have enough problems. I don't want your stubbornness to add any more because I don't know if you'll be able to take anymore." Jim could see the way Valerie was looking at her and he could see the surprise in her eyes, wondering how the hell Evaine was still standing after everything she went through. "Screw your mother," he muttered. "No matter how hard she may hit, I'll hit back twice as hard." Though he was a bit scared of the woman, he seemed to feel a little more confident when he had Evaine beside him. Maybe it was because having her with him reminded him what he was fighting for, why he struggled so much every day: it was to protect her and keep her safe so they could have a happy life together. When she asked if she could live with him, his eyebrows raised in surprise. He hadn't expected it to be that easy. He thought he would have to go through hours of negotiation with Evaine before she agreed to stay with him. But it looked like she already wanted to, surprisingly enough. "Of course you can. The invitation is always open," he replied. "And if you can't stay with us permanently, then my parents will make sure to find somebody nice who can look after you. We're going to do everything we can to make sure you get the nice home you deserve." After living in a broken home for so many years, Jim was going to do everything he could to make sure Evaine got a loving one, like people were supposed to have. "If you're going to be staying with us though, we can't have anymore of this," he said, pointing at the now visible scars on her wrists. "I need to know, Eva. Have you been doing this long? Did something happen that...finally pushed you over the edge? Did Leroy do something to you?" Leroy was still the prime suspect, in his mind. He always hurt Evaine the most around here. "And don't worry about Valerie," he said. "She's trustworthy. You can speak in front of her. She's pretty worried about you too, you know." He wasn't sure how close the two girls were, but Jim felt that he needed to assure Evaine that she had one more person who cared about her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:04 pm

"I know my stubbornness can get me killed one day." she said, knowing Jim was playing the supported Boyfriend or friend. Whatever they might be "I shouldn't keep secrets from you cause i know you would never keep anything from me." Eva said as Val wanted to laugh about that but keep her mouth shut not wanting to blow up this nice thing Jim had going. And possibly get him in trouble. Val got up walking over towards them picking up the book and placed it on her lap smiling at Eva. Eva sighed as Jim talked about even if her mother hit him he'll just come up hitting twice as hard "
Yeah and I don't want her to end up drugging you or whatever that woman might do if she finds out her daughter is in love." she said shivering at the thought "You can't blame me for wanting to protect you from my psychopath mother." Evaine pulled away holding his hand as she stroked the top of his hand with her thumb. Her eyes perked up when he talk about his parents helping her find a nice loving home to stay if she couldn't stay with them permanently "I guess i have to start learning to trust people then." she spoke. It was hard for her to open up heck it's still hard even with all the stuff she told Jim she can't find it in her to open up more thinking if she say the wrong thing he'll leave her.

When Jim talked about her having to stop cutting herself if she was going to be living with him she pulled her sleeve down hiding the scars on her wrist "A.. couple of weeks ago.." she said rubbing her arm nervously not wanting to speak anymore but keep on going "I thought he couldn't hurt me anymore with his words but.. Everything that Leroy's been saying keeps getting to me.. I'm useless, no good for anyone.. not even for you. I'm meant to be alone." she said as she keep rubbing her arm. Eva jumped when Jim took her hand, squeezing his hand tightly "Then when he had me in the dungeons I never felt so scared in my life. I don't know why i let him get to me.. I got you the one great thing but i let the negative things in my life consume me." Eva sighed. "I guess living in a broken home, having to grow up fast and never having anyone to care about... I've gotten to the point that something bad will always happen."

Val looked at Jim then at Eva "Even will all the bad their is always something good that happens. I mean look at you and Jim. The two of you use to be gloomy and how your always smiling, happy to see each other." she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Jim bit his lip, trying not to look too guilty. "Everyone has secrets Eva, and believe me, I wouldn't intrude on yours if they didn't deal with life or death situations," he said. "Your mom coming here and cutting yourself, those are...pretty big things. If it's something little like, I don't know, you've got a crush on Victor Krum, that's fine with me. I don't need to know that." He laughed, trying to lighten the situation up a bit. "I've dealt with worse things than a psycho lady who likes to drug people," he said. He was referring to his werewolf curse, but he didn't want to say too much in front of Valerie. Turning into a werewolf still ranked as #1 on his list of the most painful things he had ever experienced. He figured that anything Evaine's mom did to him couldn't be worse than that. He was quiet as he listened to Evaine, although he was cursing Leroy silently in his head. He wondered what the hell could have made him so heartless that he would do such horrible things to an innocent girl. At Valerie's words though, he found himself nodding in agreement. "Val's right," he said. "You can't let the bad things overshadow the good things. You may have Leroy and your mother causing you pain, but you also have friends and teachers who care about you. If you focus on that, the things they say may not hurt as much."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:32 pm

"Victor Krum..?" she said looking slightly confused at him "Out of all people you pick the one thing I would never crush on in a million years?" Eva slightly laughed to herself then raised her eyebrow at him "What are you hiding from me?" she questioned him yet was teasing. Still holding his hand she looked down at them "Yeah i know you been threw worse that's why I think of your safety than myself. Your the one who should be happy." she said mumbling the last part not wanting him to hear it. Val was kinda looking threw the photo's as she pointed out a picture of Eva when she was two with her older sisters "Who are they?" Val asked as Eva turned her head "My sisters." she said shutting the book not wanting Jim to see the pictures. "Awe show us some pictures." Val begged "No I was a ugly little girl." she said not wanting Jim to laugh at some of them. "I'm use you'll see baby pictures of Jim when you live with him so it's only fair he gets to see some of you." val grinned making a point "No... he might laugh."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Jim laughed along with her. "I just picked somebody who has a big fan-girl base, that's all. Do you know how big his fan club is? I hear it's nearing the thousands. Nice looks and good Quidditch skills aren't too bad of a combination to have." He couldn't tell if Evaine was seriously asking him that question or if she was teasing some more. Did she know he was hiding something? "Can we save it for another time, when things aren't so hectic?" he asked. "We're focusing on you right now. We'll save me for later." He shook his head. "Eva, I'm only happy when I know you're safe," he said. "Ignoring your troubles so I don't worry isn't going to do me any good, trust me on that. I may rack my brains out trying to find a way to help you, but I'd rather be doing that then sit in ignorance while you suffer." He noticed Valerie flipping through the photo album, checking out pictures of Evaine's other family members. "How about we save that for another time?" he suggested. "Not sure if baby albums are appropriate right now." He did make a mental note to make sure his mother didn't break out the baby albums while Evaine was staying with them. She had a habit of doing that sometimes if guests stayed long enough at their house.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Eva was now wondering if he was hiding something from telling her that and not joke about it. "Ok.. I'm watching you." she said eying him as she held the book in her hands tightly. Val looked at Jim then shook her head thinking 'idiot' for a moment. He could have lied and joked saying something silly but no he had to make Eva start questioning. "Fine for now on i promise to come to you when I'm feeling down. Unless your in the shower then i'll go fine Miss. Mallery." she said laughing a bit about the shower thing. When he talked about not thinking it was the right think to show off baby photo's, Eva leaned over gazing into his blue eyes. "Something you don't want me ever seeing him?" she asked batting her brown eyes at him, getting lost into his eyes. "Okay your both stubborn, clearly you have a thing for one and other. Get married and make out already.' Val said standing up as Eva blushed "See! That's the look, the way you two get lost in each others eyes. Do I have to play cupid here and shoot Jim in the butt to make him less.. i don't know clueless!" Val was frustrated that Jim can't see he 'LOVES' Evaine yet his greed wants more.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Jim saw the look Valerie was giving him and raised an eyebrow at her. What, did she want him to lie to Evaine some more, after practically lecturing him on how asshole-ish it was? He found himself blushing a little at the shower comment, his mind going back to when they had gone to the lake together. Oh God, why does she have to bring things up like this now? he thought, running a hand over his face. "Oh come on, you don't seem so enthusiastic to show your baby pictures either," he retorted. He could feel his temper rising a bit, despite his talk with Evaine actually going well. Here the three of them were, with the threat of Evaine's mother hanging over them, and they were talking about getting married and Cupid. "Will everyone just shut up about the mushiness of my love life?" he snapped, rising to his feet. "We a psychotic mother coming here soon and an insane ex-boyfriend running about this school and you're worried about how clueless I am? Get your priorities straight! God!" He turned away from the girls, choosing to gaze at the fire instead, his anger simmering like boiling water in a pot.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Both Evaine and Val jumped at him snapping at them, what was wrong with him? Val was picking on him a little but now that she thinks about it she went to far "sorry..' Val said moving away from them, scared of Jim now. "Jim?" Eva stood up walking over towards him cupping his cheeks trying to make him look at her "No look at me damn it." she cursed getting angry herself with his temper. Was it close to the full moon and that's why he's acting this way or is it from guilt. Eva finally made him look at her "Val was just picking on you.. I think." she said "What has gotten into you?" Eva was worried about him and wondering is something's been bothering him that he's not telling her about

Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Jim wanted more than to just grab his broomstick and just fly out of here as fast as possible. No matter how hard he tried to calm himself down, he still felt mad. He had barely been able to keep track of the days going by with all the drama going around him and he could feel the full moon already tugging at the corners of his mind, reminding him of what he was, what he could do. He swallowed, trying not to lose it in front of Valerie. Evaine and Todd had already seen him lose his temper, he didn't want to add Valerie to the list. "I'm just...trying to come up with a plan to keep you safe, but I'm at my wit's end over here and I could use some help," he said. His teeth clenched as he took a deep breath, trying to calm down. He swallowed, shaking his head, wanting to punch something. "Eva, the full moon is tonight. I feel like I'm losing it already," he said softly, hoping Valerie wouldn't be able to hear.

((I'm off to bed. Good night! <3))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

((Good night Very Happy I'm going to be uploading the prevue of the video i'm making for evaine Very Happy in the morning))

"Hey, hey shuu.." she said stroking his cheek "Focus on yourself right now, we can come up with a plan to make sure my mother doesn't take me and Leroy to stop hurting me ." Eva spoke with a calm soft voice not taking her eyes off him. She wrapped one arm around him hugging him close to her as he talked about the full moon was tonight. No wonder he's being snappy, she felt bad for getting a bit angry at him. Eva didn't let go of him even if he tried to push her away "After this i'll gather up some stuff and meet you by the Shrieking Shack when daylight hits." she said "And don't tell me no cause I wanna be their for you good or bad like you want with me." she kissed his cheek not caring if Val saw or not.

Val didn't hear what they was talking about she felt like she mad Jim mad at her for butting in. No wonder her real mother didn't want her, after seeing eva kissed his cheek maybe she had calmed him down "I'm sorry I made you mad." Val said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:13 am

Jim shook his head. "No, your problems are more important right now. We need to start thinking, find people who will help us. Who knows how much time we have..." His voice trailed off as Evaine's arms wrapped around him, though panic was still making his heart race. What if he failed Evaine again? What if she got even more hurt next time, so hurt that nothing he did would fix her? He sighed, seeing that she was determined to be there for him after he woke up from the full moon. "Don't start walking over there until the sun rises," he said. "I don't want you accidentally popping in while it's still night and..." His voice trailed off again, remembering how he had hurt Evaine last time, clawed up her arm badly. He never wanted that to happen again. He took a deep breath, his anger finally simmering down a bit. It seemed that having Evaine beside him helped calm him down a little. He looked at he for a moment before leaning over and kissing her lips. He probably would have gone on like that for a while if Valerie hadn't interrupted. He pulled away, blushing a little. He had totally forgotten she was there. "It's...it's not your fault," he said, turning around to look at her. "I get...moody, when I'm under stress. It happens all the time. Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:34 am

Jim was right they didn't know how much time they had left before her mother showed up and took her away, heck if she knows her mother very well she'll wait until sun raise and back Eva's stuff so no one can get the chance to come help. Her brown eyes keep focusing on his eyes "we could go talk with Miss. Mallery about this, Im sure she could help." she said having trusted Miss. Mallery "And their is Miss. Melgrove or Mr. McCoppin." she named. Eva nodded when Jim asked her to come right when the sun rises and not to come a minute soon "Hey shh.. Don't worry I'll make sure not to come in, and to keep other students from entering." Eva promised him to do whatever it takes to keep his secret from the other students and he voe to do so. Gently rubbing his back feeling his body had relaxed a bit she whispered in his ear "I could always massage your shoulders, I know that relaxed you the last time." she teased him a bit but wanted to keep him calm until night fall. She could feel his lips pressed against hers for a moment and return the favor. She would have gone on more to enjoy very little bit but Val was still in the room. Pulling away Eva looked over at the blonde.

Val made a sickening fave seeing Jim kissing Eva on the lips and wanted to tell them to get a room. she held her knees close to her chest as Jim spoke to her "I'm still sorry." she said thinking if she would have keep her mouth shut he wouldn't have snapped like that.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:30 am

Jim nodded. "Yeah. The more teachers, the better." Heck, Jim felt like the only way he was going to feel confident about this was if he got a whole army. But maybe a few teachers and some friends would be alright. He laughed a little. "Let's save that for later. We're not exactly alone," he said, nodding his head in Valerie's direction. No doubt all the mushy couple stuff was grossing her out a bit, which Jim could understand. He was the same around other couples. "It's alright, I forgive you," he assured Valerie, walking over to put his hand on her shoulder. "I know you were just trying to help."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Evaine giggled as Jim told her later about the massage "Ok, later then." she said giving him a small smile.

Valerie looked up at Jim watching him as he walked over towards her, still a little frighten from him snapping at her she bit her lip. She felt his hand on her shoulder and glanced up at him "So um should I go now before you two start kissing again cause I don't wanna be in the room watching that." she comment as Evaine face-plamed herself and laughed a bit. "Seeing Eva has everything under control-ish. But we still need a plan what to do with her mother, does she wake up early?" she asked looking towards Evaine.

Evaine fold her arms sighing a bit walking over towards them "If i know my mother, she'll wait until the sun raises and drag my sleeping body out of bed. I would sleep with Jim every night to make sure she doesn't get me but i don't think that would be appropriate."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Jim laughed, his face turning red. "You don't have to go, if you don't want to. Don't feel like you have to leave. Me and Eva just...get caught up in the moment sometimes." He rubbed the back of his neck, feeling embarrassed. He hoped he didn't act like this when his parents finally met Evaine. No doubt they would be giving him weird looks for weeks. "Well, you'll stay in my room as much as possible," Jim said. "If you're not with me, then at least keep your wand under your pillow or something, someplace where it's easy to reach."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Val made another face "Yeah and i don't wanna be in here seeing you two playing around." she said giggling slightly. It was nice seeing Jim happy and all and that Evaine wasn't going to keep anything from him. Now if only he'll tell the other two to get lost and focus on Evaine. Eva rest her head on Jim's shoulder pouting at him "I would keep a dagger under my pillow but seeing that Ive been cutting myself you'll take that away from me."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:27 pm

"Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't mean to get all...PDA on you." Jim hoped it wouldn't turn into a habit. He hated it when other couples got mushy in public and he didn't exactly want to add "hypocrite" to his list of character traits. Jim gave Evaine a look. "If you seriously have a dagger somewhere, I want you to hand it over," he said, looking at her seriously. "Your wand should be enough. Stupefy is a pretty good spell to use. And even if you miss, it's bound to make enough noise to wake up Brie."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:38 pm

"Yeah no more PDA around me." Val gave out a small laugh not wanting to see then all mushy when she's around them or walk in on them kissing.

Evaine bend over pulling her pants leg up revealing a dagger strapped to her leg, the sheath was golden with a red crescent moon on the side. Pulling the dagger out, eva handed the handle towards Jim "Here." she said "I told you my father had a things for swords." eva leaned over and kissed his cheek
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Jim nodded. "Will do." He looked over to Evaine as she revealed the dagger strapped to her leg. He took it without a word, turning it over in his hands for a moment. "Sorry if this seems harsh, but I don't want you cutting yourself anymore. You could seriously hurt yourself. I'll give this back once...things get a little easier. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next