Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) Empty
PostSubject: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:29 am

Emily ran into her bedroom, feeling safe at once for a long time. She sat on her bed, and pulled her legs on her chest, thinking of all things that happened in a short time. She never imagined one day she would pass by a dangerous moment like that, facing a werewolfe, and almost got killed, or worse.

She hid her head on her knees, trying to be strong and the old and shinning Emily again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Pippa hurried to her room, wiping the tears away. getting bullied was no fun at all! but she needed to be strong for Emily. she opened the door. "Em! hey!" Pippa ran over and hugged her tightly
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Emily lifted her head when she heard somebody calling for her. She smiled seeing her friend Pippa... The person I needed to see now She thought happily, but then she frowned a bit when Pippa ran and hugged her tight.
Pippa wasn't a person to do such thing, and Emily said gently while she caressed Pippa's head.... ''Hey, Pippa,,, What's wrong?'' Emily knew her friend to well to know something wasn't right with her,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Pippa sniffed. she knew Emily well enough to know the other girl wasn't doing alright either. "just...bullying. it's ok. what's wrong with you?" she let go of Emily and sat back on the bed, smiling brightly. it was forced and strained and beginning to hurt her cheeks but she wasn't letting go of it.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:48 am

''What?? Who has done this to you??'' Emily asked worried about her friend, she left her own problems aside. Emily hold her both friend's hands into hers, and smiled sweetly at Pippa ''No matter what happened to me now, I'm worried about you!'' She said gently to the red head, and squeezed her hands softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:22 am

Pippa shrugged. “an older girl from Slytherin. I didn’t get her name but she definitely knew me. She made a whole lot of nasty comments about mom and dad and my blood and that I spent a bunch of my life on a ship and…” she shook her head almost angrily and wiped at her eyes again. “she was stupid and I don’t like her at all. Now, what’s the matter with you? Come on, you can tell me” Pippa grinned and poked Emily in the shoulder. “spill”
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:37 am

''Thses Slytherin people.... You can't trust them...'' Emily said angrily. ''And they think they are upper everyone just because they are pure blood. But that doesn't mean a thing... You, Pippa, you are way better than anyone on that house....'' Emily comforted her friend, she didn't like to see her so down.
''Show her to me next time we'll go to the Great Hall, and we'll see if she likes to sing...'' Emily winked to Pippa, and giggled remembering Leroy singing at the library. When Pippa asked about what happened to her, Emily stopped giggling, and turned serious, almost sad.

''Pippa, promisse me you wont tell anybody about this... Only Maggie, Eva and Hiccup know. R-Right?'' Emily stammered, and she tried to remember every detail on that night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:52 am

Pippa smiled at Emily and giggled. "will do" however when Emily stopped smiling and started becoming scared, Pippa wrapped her friend in her arms. "I won't tell, I promise. now what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:10 am

''Do you remember that boy that always looks tired... Jim...'' Emily bit her lip, not knowing how to tell Pippa. ''Do you remember I sneaked on him... trying to see what's wrong with him?'' Emily scratched her head, but didn't let go from Pippa's arms.

''Maggie and I followed him last full moon... And we saw him turning into a werewolfe.'' Emily finished whispering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:17 am

Pippa looked at her friend shocked, before slowly beginning to smile. "I knew it!" she crowed. "my uncle has a guy on his ship who's a werewolf, I play cards with him! I knew Jim looked like he did! and just so you know I am very hurt you did not invite me along but I'll forgive you because you got attacked and could have been hurt" she hugged her friend tight. "I won't tell, promise, but you should tell him so he knows, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:34 am

''Ow, Pippa... It was terrible. I froze and I thought I was going to die! I keep seeing his bloody eyes when I close my eyes...'' Emily sobbed into Pippa's shoulder. ''Be careful with this guy on your uncle's ship, don't meet him on full moons, right?'' She looked to her friend, and tried to smile. She bit her lip again, and nodded to her friend.
''I know... I think I'll only see into his eyes again if I talk to him! In his human form, of course!'' She tried to joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:48 am

Pippa smiled. “oh I know. Vox is always really careful about that stuff. I don’t see him during the full moon” she giggled. “hey, he’s nice. Maybe a bit tired and stuff, but he’s nice. And if you need me to be there when you talk to him, that’s totally fine”
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Emily smiled to Pippa. ''Alright, I'll call you if I need some support...'' She giggled, feeling a bit better. Having a friend like Pippa was like this, she always made Emily feeling better, not matter the problem.
''So, how is like having Mr Filch stalking your shadow through the school??'' She teased her friend, and slightly punched her on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Pippa smiled, then rolled her eyes. "I love daddy, but him following me around is just getting annoying!" she sighed. "Pippa don't go there you'll get ganged up on. Pippa come inside you're missing dinner. Pippa stop playing with the giant squid you don't know where it's been, Pippa Pippa Pippa. sometimes I wish I had a sibling so I wasn't the center of attention all the time"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Emily giggled while Pippa complained about Mr Filch... ''Well, perhaps I should be around more often, so he'll bother both of us....'' Emily laughed delightly, and hold her sides to not roll on the bed. ''Hey I got a letter from my parents this morning. Daddy wrote a meteor is going to cross the sky next week!'' Emily said excited. Watching the sky and the stars was one of her favorite pastime with her father. ''And daddy will watch from home, while I watch from here... The worst part it's I have to write about it...'' She pouted, but then she smiled again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Pippa giggled. "didn't dad say he'd write to your parents if you ever misbehave and he catches you?" she beamed, bouncing on the bed. "oh my gosh that sounds so cool! let's watch it together and we can write to your dad too. it'll be easy, I'll help you!"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:57 pm

''Well, daddy didn't say a thing about my behavior... And when your daddy catches me late night out of our room, I say I'm thirsty and I'm going to the kitcken to get some water... He gives me a smile and patted my head... But Mrs Norris is already suspicious around me. I think I have to do something about it!'' She giggled again, and winked at Pippa.
''Of course you can go with me! I think I'll need a teacher to permit me to go to the Astronomy Tower so late... I need to be more cautious around Mrs Norris...'' She winked again, and crossed her legs on her lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:34 am

she giggled. "I know a way to get there without anyone noticing, the pipes! we can go through the walls! and just do what I do when Norris won't leave me alone; lock her in a random room and hope daddy comes to get her soon" she giggled, thinking of the outraged yowlings of the feline spy of her father's. "or bribe her, she LOVES tuna flavored kitty treats" Pippa giggled again. "it's really kind of funny"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 am

Emily laughed imagining herself locking Mrs Norris into a closet. But Emily liked Mrs Norris somehow, and she rather gets on the second option.
''I think I'll bribe her, perhaps I can make her being a regular cat once'' Emily laughed again, and she snapped with an idea... ''Next time we'll go to Hogsmead we could buy some stuff to her, and many for us...'' She grinned.
Emily wanted to go to Hogsmead. She wanted to know many other magical places all around the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)   Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharing Secrets (Tag: Pippa)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: