Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:02 pm

"Yes sir." Eva said pouting at him, not liking that she had to give her father's dagger he had made for her away but she needed to stop cutting herself. Val looked at the dagger "Ooo... Why is their a red moon?" she asked looking at Evaine. Eva shrugged her shoulder "You would have to ask my old man. My last name is Moonblood." she comment. "Oh well I'm going to the kitchen to get a snack i'm hungry. You two should talk." Val hugged Jim then Evaine before taking off. Eva smiled at Val waving at her then turned over facing Jim "Ok you can tell at me now about cutting myself."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:44 pm

"See ya later, Val." Jim waved at her as she walked out the door. He glanced back towards Evaine though at her comment and sighed. "Eva, I don't want to yell at you about that. I'm just...I thought that...you trusted me enough to come to me if anymore problems popped up." He ran a hand through his hair. "I know it's...hard to trust people sometimes. Believe me, I know how that feels. Just...I want to know that no matter what I'm going through, if you're scared or lonely or need somebody to talk to, I'll always be there for you. I may not...always be around to protect you, but I will always be there to listen to you."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Eva sighed running a hand down her face "I just... feel like I'm a bother to you. Having to deal with your werewolf, now Leroy and maybe my mother.. you don't need anymore stress in your life." She said looking down then back at him "but I'll remember for now on to come to you when I need someone." Eva took his hands "I won't keep what's bothering me bottled up inside and cut myself."

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:09 pm

"But if I end up ignoring your problems so I can focus on mine, then you'll just get worse and that won't do me any good," Jim pointed out. "I can't possibly be happy if you're suffering. That's how closely we're bonded, Eva. I worry when you're sad or hurt or scared and until I take care of the things that make you feel that way, I'm not going to find any peace." He squeezed her hands, smiling up at her. "Thank you. Cutting yourself may get rid of the pain for a while, but I know something a lot better." He brushed a lock of hair out of Evaine's face before pulling her in for a kiss, his body already pressing up against hers.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Jim had to make a point, they have bonded so close that they can't bear to see each other hurt so badly. Evaine wanted to help Jim with his wolf problem and be their for him after every transformation to comfort him and to make sure no one ells finds out about his little secret. She could feel him squeezed her hands. smiling down at him, she flashed a small smile back. Eva blinked for a moment, feeling his hand rush her hair behind her ear. Their lips touched, getting a taste of his sweet lips, it made her heart spin and her body warm up.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Jim made sure to keep himself in control this time. God forbid he and Evaine get carried away and have somebody else walk in on them like last time. The memory alone was enough to make his face turn red. He kissed Evaine tenderly for a moment before pulling away, content to just lay his forehead against hers. "Remember, you mean the world to me." he reminded her, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Eva kissed Jim slowly but with passion, wanting to go further but had to keep her urges under control. She felt him pull away pouting her lips wanting more of him 'I know." Eva said smiling back at him then leaned up peeking his lips "you mean the world to me as well... Jim Hawkins."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:32 pm

"Come on, let's take it easy this time," Jim said, noticing the pout Evaine was giving him. "Who knows when Val will be back from the kitchens. Or when some other Ravenclaw will walk in here. If we're going to get caught making out again, let's save it for a later date." He laughed a little, wondering what Valerie or Brieanne's reactions would be if they saw Evaine and Jim kissing and touching each other. No doubt Valerie would be disgusted and Brieanne would want to take pictures or something to make the moment last. At least, that's how Jim thought things would go down. Hopefully, it wouldn't come to that.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:22 pm

"Well call me greedy for wanting more of you every time we kiss like that." she said running her hand down his chest teasing the wolf boy "Fine can we make out after the full moon tonight in the Shrieking Shack?" Eva teased, moving her body closer up against his and kissed his cheek gently. She giggled at his reaction "Don't worry I'll try being a good girl if you can be a good boy. Don't need to scare Val with all this mushiness." she said "Oh my gosh, we're becoming like other couples always PDA every where?" Eva spoke in a dramatic tone to her voice and covered her face acting like she was crying. "we're bad people."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:31 am

"Eva..." He swallowed, his heart pitter-pattering at the feel of her hand running along her chest. It seemed like she always knew how to gnaw away at his willpower until he gave in. "Um, I don't know how...conscious, I'll be. I mean, you've seen it. Transformations take a lot out of me. But we'll see." Of course, he remembered how they had kissed after she had found out he was a werewolf, but that had been when his emotions were running all over the place. He laughed at her dramatic acting. "Well, it'd be kinda hypocritical of me if I get onto people for PDA, yet we do the same."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:48 am

Eva had laughed at Jim's comment "Well hopefully you wont push me up against the wall and shove your tongue down my throat in the hall ways." she said leaning up and kissing his cheek gently. Not that she wouldn't mind that but Eva use to hate couples doing that type of thing and it sickened her, if they start doing that they would become the very thing they didn't like. "We'll just have to keep a low profile and try controlling ourselves when we're around each other.". Eve said, brushing her lips against his face. She nibbled on his chin for a moment before kissing his sweet lips. Placing her hand behind his neck she pulled him close, deepening her kiss knowing very well they shouldn't being going at it seeing Val could come in but didn't know how much time they had before her mother showed up. She felt herself pulling away from Jim, her hands cling onto his shirt tightly.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:56 am

"Um, hopefully, I won't get that carried away," Jim said, although the idea of actually doing that did cross his mind, making him blush a little. Kinky thoughts often made him do that nowadays. "Self-control, what's that?" Jim joked, laughing. It seemed like he and Evaine could never resist each other when they got caught up in the moment. Like now, for example. Evaine's lips were on his, making his desire flare up. He tried to resist for a moment, his protests muffled against her lips. But, as he knew, Jim was terrible when it came to resisting what he wanted. He could feel himself giving in, even as Evaine pulled away. He looked at her for a moment before closing the distance between them, kissing her tenderly as his hands reached up to run through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:20 am

Evaine's lips curled in a small smile looking at Jim for a moment before his lips pressed up against hers, her hands snaked up his spine. She tried to resist him and focus on her mother, what to do when she comes in and how to stop her. "Jim wait..." she managed to speak between kisses but that desire to want more burned in her chest. Eva caved in brushing her tongue against his bottom lip wanting inside. In the back of her mind she wanted them to try anything kinky, or at least Jim to try anything new on her. Seeing he knew how to make her tick, but she'll never say or tell him that he turns her on and how.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:58 am

Despite getting mad earlier at not focusing on the impending visit of Evaine's mom, Jim found that he just couldn't stop. He felt the same urgency Evaine did, that her mom might come at any moment and that they had precious little time together. Despite being determined to stop her, he still had no idea if things would turn out as well as he hoped. He or Evaine might get hurt. Something bad might happen to them both. So he felt that he had to love her while he still could. He paused for a second at Evaine's words, but when she kissed him back, his worries were forgotten. He deepened the kiss, holding Evaine tightly against him. He just wished he could keep her in his arms always, so he could protect her from whoever wanted to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:29 am

Eva could feel Jim hugging her close towards him bringing her off the ground, she gave out a small giggle before kissing him passionately. She vow to do whatever it takes to stay with Jim even if her mother managed to take her away she'll find a way back to him, Jim meant the world to her and wasn't about to let anything take that away from her. Not even Leroy. Her hands rest on his shoulders propping herself up on her toes so she wont fall back dragging Jim down with her.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:07 am

Jim could feel himself slowing down a bit, his moment of passion thrown back a bit by common sense. He knew they shouldn't get carried away again in a place that wasn't very private. Despite being safe behind Ravenclaw doors, the common room was still kind of public, as proved by the lat time they had gotten a little too caught up in the moment. He disentangled his lips from Evaine's for a second, taking a moment to get his breath back. "Eva, remember where we are," he reminded her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:06 am

Eva felt Jim pulling away "no.." she cried not wanting him to pull away for even a second, her hands side down his shoulders and on his chest looking at his blue eyes "we're in a land fluid with gumdrops and rainbows. Where the waterfall is chocolate and nothing can hurt us?" she joked, smiling at him before peeking his lips "Fine can we snuggle on the couch, I just wanna be with you." Really she wanted was to take his hand, get out of the common room and some where they could be alone together not having to worry about anyone ells. A place there they can be happy, nothing would tear them away or even hurt them
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:43 am

"Eva, come on, don't look at me like that," Jim said, knowing that he rarely resisted her "puppy-dog eyes" look. He laughed at her talk of gumdrops and chocolate. "Sounds like we're right in the middle of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory," he joked. He kissed her cheek before twining his arms around her and pulling her onto the couch with him. "I know things are coming down hard, and pretty quickly too, but this won't be out last night together. I promise. Your mom isn't going to keep us apart."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:28 am

"Don't look at you like what." she said continuing to look at him with her "puppy-dog eyes" didn't even help they was big and brown. Pouting her lips she wanted another kiss for she got addicted to his taste and how soft they where. She gave out a small laugh "Oh poo now you know where my safe place is located." she teased. Being pulled on the couch with Eva sitting on Jim's lap she snuggled up to him laying her head on his chest, his words made her smile but she was still worried about her mother taking her away. "Yes she can't keep us apart.. No one can, I wont allow it." she said taking his hand
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:02 pm

"You know what I'm talking about," said Jim, giving her a look. Evaine had caught early on that if she batted her eyes at Jim a certain way that she was prone to getting what she wanted. Most people might have found it annoying, but Jim always found it a bit endearing. Nobody ever knew him really well, so he thought it interesting when Evaine knew what worked on him and what didn't. He rested his cheek on the top of her head, her hair soft against his skin. He squeezed her hand. "I love seeing the fight in you," he said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Eva lift her chin up looking at Jim "Well you help change me Jim." she said peeking his cheek "You bring out things i never thought i was cable of doing. I never thought i could feel this way, fight for something or have something to fight for." Eva rubbed her thumb against the top of his hand "You, Brie and Todd have all gotten to know my weakness, flaws, happiness but it was mostly you who knows a lot about me and what makes me.. I guess me." she laughed, "I always thought i would be that shy little loner girl that sits in the back of class reading to herself. With a parent who abuse her and a ex who is a jerk."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:14 pm

"I could say the same of you," Jim pointed out. "You've accepted me too, despite my flaws, my curse, how dangerous I can be when I lose my temper. Most people would have run by now, but you've stayed beside me, despite it all. I think that's pretty amazing." Despite he and Evaine being pretty close to each other, he still marveled over the fact that she stayed with him, even though he was a werewolf, had mood swings, and had tried to kill Leroy in front of her. Anybody who did that was worth fighting for.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:22 pm

"I just know how to wrap you around my little finger and melt." she teased kissing his lips for a moment before pulling away. Eva had never really judged people by how they are or if they was pureblood, muggle, muggle born or even half breed. Their was always some good in everyone unless your Leroy and you have nothing good in you at all. Eva pulled Jim's arms around her making him hold her as she closed her eyes "Hmm your warm."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Jim kissed Evaine back, enjoying the taste of her lips for a moment before he pulled away. He was content to just have her in his arms though. That feeling of having someone beside him never failed to make him happy. He had been so alone most of his life, having somebody next to him always gave him a bit of a thrill. He smiled at her again. "Getting a bit sleepy, are we?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:41 pm

"Hmm, shut up." she said in a childish tone to her voice before yawning like a baby "Your fault for being comfy and my fault for having a bad dream last night. I didn't get any sleep at all." she said snuffling up close to Jim "Can i take a nap on you?" she asked, batting her big brown eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)   Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exposing Your Secrets (Tag Evaine and Valerie)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next