Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) Empty
PostSubject: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Asami actually felt pretty good despite the copious amounts of alcohol she had drunk the night before. The afterparty in the Slytherin common room had been a good one, thanks to some drinking games and everyone's ability to play it without any regret. But sneaking into the kitchens was always something Asami liked to do, just to check out what was in store and see if it could be used for later. Wine bottles, chocolate, whatever she wanted. As she stepped around a house elf, the things were rather repulsive in her mind, she found a tray of eclairs laying nearby. "Bingo," she said to herself as she popped one into her mouth. Eclairs were one of her favorite sweets.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Val had walked into the Ravenclaw common room but seemed like Jim, Eva and Brie wasn't in the best of mood and Val didn't feel like sitting their while her stomach yelled at her to eat something, anything. She craved for sweets, chocolate, chocolate her mind keep saying as she sneaked passed Flinch and towards the kitchen to find something to stop her craving and make her happy. Opening the door she didn't see anyone at first. Yay I'm alone she thought with a wide smile on her face. Valerie skipped inside the kitchen but stopped seeing a Slytherine girl in the room "who let the preps out at night.' she said out loud with her hands on her hips giving the girl a look before walking over towards the tray and snatched up an Eclair for herself.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:21 am

Asami heard the loathing tone in the girl's voice before she even turned around. Sure enough, Valerie was behind her. Asami had heard of her. Despite being two years younger, the Ravenclaw had a habit of getting into verbal fights with popular kids and bullies alike. "We let ourselves out, it's not like we need a keeper telling us what to do," she said, keeping her back towards Valerie. "Besides, that's what Hogwarts is for: learning to do things on your own without your parents breathing down your neck every five seconds."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:18 am

"Big talk for one of the schools sluts." Val said rolling her eyes before taking a bite out of the eclair she snatched from the tray. Val had a bad habit of pushing her luck when it comes to the popular kids and bullies. She ends up making enemies with them and kinda thinks it funny to find out what makes them tick, just hope she never makes Jim an enemy with her always butting in on his love life with Evie. To Val she thinks he needs someone to be happy with and might try pushing them to be even closer than before but knows that they need to work on that together and seeing how they are looks like she doesn't need to worry about ether one of them leaving the other any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:41 am

Asami rolled her eyes. "Oh, I'm so hurt," she said dramatically, pressing the back of her hand to her forward. "I might just die." But in a second, the drama disappeared as she glared at Valerie. "Do you think I really care what you think? You're a low-life little girl who's trying to act all big and tough. But really, who are you fooling? You're just a child, and an immature one at that."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:49 am

Valerie turned her head seeing Asami glaring at her "Oh I think you hurt my feeling." she said acting like she was crying "Oh wait that's right i don't care what shallow people like you think about me. I may be a little girl but I don't sleep around so Daddy will pay attention to me." she said, holding her arms as she smirked at the slytherine girl. Bold one, Val was being towards Asami. For once she was older than Valerie and knows much more spells than she but Val knew how to defend herself even with out her wand so, why not try seeing what makes this girl tick.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:50 am

"I'm shallow? You're the one trying to pick a fight so you can try to impress people. But trust me, people aren't impressed by that." Asami was content to ignore Valerie, until she mentioned her dad. Her eyes turned fiery and her hand automatically flipped out her wand. "You know nothing about my father, so I suggest you keep your big mouth shut," she snarled, almost looking like the animal her house represented. "Besides, who are you to talk about issues with parents? I hear that you and your mom aren't exactly best buddies."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:59 am

((To lazy to log in vals and I'm on my phone))

Val jumped seeing the slytherine girl pulled out her hand. Quickly thinking Val pulled hers out from her robe waiting to cast a spell if she dared to try fighting her. "Oh did I truck a nerve?" She asked tilting her head to the side with a small little smirk on her face. When asami talked about her foster mother she rolled her eyes "like I care what that woman thinks?" She said giving her a look
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:06 am

"My father is an important person, and trust me, if he heard you speaking of him that way, bad things can happen to you," Asami threatened. It almost pained Asami to speak of her father in a positive way, calling him important, acting like he mattered to her. She could barely speak of him that way when he acted so cold to her, treated her like any other person instead of his daughter. "Oh, you don't care?" she asked. "Do you care about anything at all? Seems odd that a Ravenclaw would put on an act like that. What do you have that could possibly be worth hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:12 am

Not wanting anyone finding out her foster mother is a death eater and her birth mother gave her up even if she was fifteen when Val was born she didn't want anyone finding out at all and judging her. "It's no ones business knowing anything about me. I have nothing to hide but you slytherines act like you run this school and need to know every little damn thing." She out as her temper got the better of her. Val was never the type to let her temper get to her or even let ot hers get under her skin. But she hated this one girl so much.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:23 am

"Well duh, what else is there to do?" Asami asked. "Do you want us to spend our days burying our noses in dusty old books and writing essays? Life is wasted on things like that. We're only young once, and I'm not going to spend my time on silly things like homework when I could be living it up, having the time of my life, and feeling alive?" She gave a hollow laugh. "That's the problem with people like you. You waste your lives away instead of living it up."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:39 am

"Yeah then you get pregnant at a young age and having to deal with raising it. Having a husband who beats you up and having a crapy job when you should have been studying but why should I tell you this." She said "I could care less if you fuck up your life but I won't let you mess with any of ny friends life's for your own sick twisted games."
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:28 am

"Like I'm dumb enough to get pregnant," Asami said, her tone scoffing. "I'm smart enough to use protection. Anyone who doesn't is an idiot. I'd expect someone like you to do that, but not me." She rolled her eyes again. "Who needs a job when you have plenty of money like our family? If I have to, I'm sure I can get a job at the Ministry." She brushed her hair behind her shoulder. "My father has connections. With a flick of his hands, he can pull some strings and make sure I'm set for life." Asami laughed. "They're only sick and twisted in your mind. Anyone I spend time with can tell you otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:57 am

OOC: i'll reply when i can't think. I got writers block :/
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:41 am

"You little bitch!" she shout angry that she called Val stupid. Like she would go and get herself pregnant like that. "Expelliarmus." she shout knocking Asami's wand out of her hand and stormed up towards the slytherine. Raising her hand she smacked the girl across the face "Call me that again and next time I wont go easy on you!" her temper boiled hot inside her not liking this girl one bit at all. She wanted to knock that little smile off her face. "Tarantallegra.." she whispered

OOC: if you didn't know Tarantallegra: Forces an opponent’s legs to dance uncontrollably
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:08 pm

"What did I hit a nerve?" Asami taunted, even though the words only earned her a slap in the face, plus getting her wand knocked out of her hand. Asami glared at Valerie, eyes burning. "Well look at you, little Miss Hypocrite! You call me a bitch, yet here I was, minding my own business, when you decided to push your luck and try to start something with me. Did you think there weren't going to be consequences?" She lost her balance as her legs started to dance about and she ended up falling on her back. Her legs continued to move, even as she was on the floor, but she managed to grab her wand and yell "Finite Incantatem!", which finally stilled her legs. Even as she got back to her feet, she was already yelling "Locomotor Mortis!" It looked like being excellent at Defense Against the Dark Arts was going to come in handy today.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:41 am

"Finite Incantatem!" she caste stopping Asami's as she quickly ran behind the counter to hide from her. God what was Val thinking starting a fight at school and with a slytherine, Jim will be ashamed of her behavior lately. Crawling on the floor she poked her head out to see Asami "Levicorpus." she said, lifting her wand up as Asami was in the air hanging upside down. Cracking a smile, Val let out a tiny laugh seeing the look on asami's face
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:14 am

It looked like Valerie was a bitter dueler than Asami had thought. Good. Maybe a challenge could bring her some fun. All too often, she would shoot a spell at someone and that was the end of it. "Looks like you've lasted longer than the others," she said, smiling. "Nice. Maybe you aren't such a dim-witted blonde after all." Suddenly, the world seemed to turn upside down as Valerie's spell made Asami flip over and hang from the air. But Asami had managed to keep hold of her wand, her fits curled tightly around it. She blinked several times, until she had Valerie in her sights. "Stupefy!" she yelled, a jet of red light shooting from her wand.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:05 pm

Quickly Val turned her head as Asami's spell it the counter, causing the girl to let out a slight scream, shaking she jumped up n her feet and shout "Locomotor Mortis." Asami's legs locked together just enough time for Valerie to make her escape before things took a term for the worst in her part.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:57 pm

With Valerie losing her concentration, her spell released Asami and she fell to the floor, wishing she had landed a little more gracefully. But she was on her feet in a minute, ready to cast another spell. But Valerie was faster, locking Asami's legs together as she took off running. Asami's arms waved wildly, managing to stay on her feet despite her legs being pressed together. "Stupefy!" she yelled again, but she missed Valerie by a hair, the jet of red light hitting the wall instead. "Yeah, run like the coward you are!" she shouted at Valerie, although she was probably out of ear-shot by now. Cursing under her breath, she unlocked her legs, wishing that they could have finished the duel. Running away from a wizard's duel was a cowardly thing to do in her eyes. Better to lose than run away. She sighed, reaching for the plate of eclairs she had been eating from before. Maybe something sweet would calm her boiling blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)   Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking Out the Goods (Tag Valerie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: