Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Aurora was surprised he let go off her after he somewhat held her tightly. She than got confused. Jim.. Dangerous..? She saw his expression and that was no were near a joke it seemed. She wanted to ask him what it was. He sure had made her curious. Though he seemed to talk about more dangerous cases than just violent sex. "Do you know how why you cannot control yourself?" She asked. Still holding him though. As she didn't want him to leave. Though she could take violence, as she had somehow learned to accept what often happened between her and her father. even when Sinbad had slapped her, she didn't really feel like seeking revenge though. She somehow deserved it if she thought about it. But Jim.. He didn't seem dangerous at all. The person he was talking about somehow didn't fit him.. Aurora let her hands softly travel to his. Looking at him with a expression that almost begged him to explain to her. She let her hands softly caress his, their faces still close. She could feel his breath which was rather fast. Aurora just wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Oh God, he had said too much. He knew that curious look in her eyes. Evaine had given him the same look so many times before she had finally found out that he was a werewolf? Jim sighed, wishing he had kept his mouth shut. He had to come up with something to say. Aurora was waiting for an answer. "There's..." He bit his lip, trying to search for the right words. "There's...this part of me, that...a part of me that only a few people have seen. And it's...it's really, very dangerous. This...part of me, it...it's violent, it's bloodthirsty, and...I have no control over it when it takes over. It's just...it's strong and I'm weak, and...it's always been a part of me and it always will be. If I ended up...hurting someone really badly, because of this side of me, I could never forgive myself. Ever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Aurora somehow felt bad for him. He really seemed to feel bad about it. But... Did he have multiplied personalities.. Or was it something else? Jason could turn into a tiger. But he somehow had control over that.. Sometimes. Aurora hugged Jim. Not knowing why she felt to bad for him. "I'm sure you can find the strength to control yourself..." She said as she pulled out of the hug. She gave him a warm comforting smile. He was sure a strong boy to talk about it. She kissed his cheek softly, before returning to his lips. "Maybe I can help you..." She had experience, and knew how to handle things. As she was forced to follow her fathers food steps she was forced to take the lead in things. Aurora softly kissed him. Trying to get him back into that comfortable feeling. Not wanting him to worry too much.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:44 am

"Well, I have been able to...mostly," Jim said. "But, there are some days where I just...I'm not strong enough sometimes, and...I hate that." He couldn't believe he was telling all this to an almost complete stranger, but he couldn't help it. He just felt the need to tell someone, let loose his fears. He always worried that he bugged Evaine too much with his problems, especially when she had her own to deal with, so he had been keeping a lid on them for a while. He was surprised when Aurora suddenly pulled him into a hug, wrapping her slender arms around him. He returned the hug on instinct, but he felt a blush creeping into his cheeks. God damn it, he thought, wishing he didn't blush so easily. "I don't...I don't think there's anything you can do," he said, shaking his head. "It's...complicated." He sighed, not sure if she would understand. He couldn't tell her what he was. He was trying to keep as few people as possible from knowing. Aurora's lips were soon on his again and he tried to focus on that, keep his mind only on her kiss, how sweet her lips were. It helped push away the doubts that were on his mind, for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Aurora had listened to his words but she couldn't believe them. He never seemed to finish what he actually wanted to say he talked around it. If he just said what was so dangerous about him.. It kinda stung aurora that he didn't say what he meant. What was dangerous about him? What was lurking inside him? She couldn't fit the puzzle pieces. Aurora kissed him deeper. The warm sensation was back. But worse.. She couldn't have him. She couldn't statisfy that warmth inside her. Aurora pulled him closer. Letting her hands run through his hair.kissing him more passionated. Her blood was rushing. As she slightly pulled away clenching her teeth. She had to slow down. She couldn't force him into something he's rather not do. But why.. Why was he so delicious. And why.. Out of all people couldn't she have him. Aurora sigh breathless. Why did this bother her so much? Try to shake it off. Softly bringing their lips together again. Why was he so addicting? Letting her hands softly caress his chest. Kissing the corner of his mouth. To his cheek and to his neck. Aurora unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt. Revealing a little bit more skin. Kissing his chest softly. That wasn't sex. It was safe. She brought her lips back to his. Why couldn't she stop that warm sensation? It annoyed her too the deepest. Aurora pulled away from the kiss. Their lips still close. "I hope that was okay..." She whispered. Waiting for an approval. Normally she wouldn't ask but.. This was different.aurora caressed his chest. Letting her fingers softly run over his skin. Hoping what she did was comfortable for him..
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:08 am

Things were getting heated up pretty quickly and Jim was trying to keep up, although he wasn't sure if he was very successful. Aurora was kissing him so passionately, her lips moving more fiercely than before. Jim actually stumbled backwards for a moment, his back hitting the wall behind him. His hands reached up to run her fingers through her long blonde hair, feeling their soft texture. He felt Aurora's hands start to undo the buttons on his shirt and he faltered for a moment. Wait, no, calm down. This is okay. This is alright. Evaine's unbuttoned your shirt before. Stop being such a dweeb. He let Aurora run her lips over his chest, softly and gently. It took him a moment to register what she had said. But it was hard to string enough words together to form a reply. Her hands were running along his chest, so smooth, so soft. All he could do was bring his lips back to hers, kissing her fervently, hoping that that would be response enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:30 am

Aurora was glad he kissed her. Which meant it was okay. She took off his shirt to let her hands explore his bare chest. It was so soft. Too soft almost... Aurora moaned softly. She held him close. "You're so addicting.." She whispered. Not afraid to speak. Since it didn't really matter if he'd say the same or not. He seemed to be in love... But yet... He had kissed her. Maybe it was just the feeling in the moment. It was probably the moment. The warm sensation the lust...she kissed him back. Softly letting her knee brush against his trousers. Not caring if he would give in or not. She just wanted to be near him. She didn't want him to go. His hands in her hair felt so good. Why did it all feel too good? It was wrong. Aurora pulled away to catch her breath. She looked into his eyes. She brushed one hand through his hair. Kissing his cheek. Than back to his lips. She nibbled on his lower lip.

(OOC: sorry it took so long I had to log in from Sinbad to Aurora xD)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:44 am

Hearing her moan, hearing her speak, it seemed to drive Jim on. There was always a part of him that was happy whenever he pleased his partner. It was that greedy side of him, the side that longed for physical affection and reveled in it whenever he got it. And he was certainly reveling in it now. Aurora seemed to know exactly how to please him, how to touch him in just the right way so that wave after wave of pleasure washed over him. She was intoxicating, washing over his mind like a foggy haze. He got lost in that fog, and he didn't want to come out of it for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:06 am

She noticed him enjoying this as much as she seemed to. That staisfied her a little bit. Though the warm sensation was still inside her. She pulled him closer. Letting her leg caress his. Jim seemed to be trapped between the wall and her. She couldn't pull him closer because their bodies seemed to be one. As she couldn't remember ever enjoying kissing somebody like this. A boy's skin had never felt so soft. And it had never felt so good. Not forced. And the other seemed to enjoy it as wel. Which excited her. Aurora let one hand softly go down to his butt. Teasing him by caressing it. Before she pulled her hand away and placed it back on his chest. She giggled a little. Kissing his neck again. She was tempted to bite down on it. Letting her teeth caress his neck. Lowering her hand on his chest. Down to his stomach than back to his chest. Aurora lowered her head too kiss his chest. She let her lips brush over his chest. She let her hand slide over his trousers. Going back up to his neck. To his earlobe. Kissing it softly. As she continued to move her leg against him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:04 am

Jim wasn't sure if the idea of having sex had completely left Aurora's mind yet, but she seemed to be enjoying herself alright. He kept his lips locked with hers, hardly pulling away to breathe. This always caused him to get a little light-headed from lack of air, but he didn't care. He never did. He enjoyed this feeling too much, this feeling of being wanted, needed. That was how he saw it, at least. Aurora wanted him, despite there being plenty of better boys in the school. He didn't know how long that would last, but for now, he reveled in the fact that she was here with him. He felt Aurora's hands wander all over him, up and down, until he finally had to pull away to catch his breath. Aurora's fingers were still caressing his skin, teasing him, making him want. Well, two can play at that game, he thought, actually smiling a little bit. His hand went up to gently stroke Aurora's cheek, slowly moving down to her neck. He kissed her lips at first, but then they trailed down her neck, down to her collarbone. Her skin was silky smooth and tasted sharp and sweet, like dark chocolate. His hand trailed down as well, finally resting on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 am

((nooo jim dont give in xD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:42 am

Aurora was surprised. He had been such a virgin. And now he was actually making moves back. She widen her eyes slightly feeling his hand caress her cheek. She smiled softly. Feeling his lips back on hers. She kissed him back. Raising her eyebrow when he moved his lips down. Gasped when his hand moved down as wel. When his hand rested on her chest she sighed. Smiling brightly. She bit her lip. It felt good. Moaning very softly. The warmth of his hand on her chest was really relaxing. she couldn't explain it. But somehow this felt much better than just having sex. It felt more loving. Even if love maybe wasn't the case. Aurora's breath fastened a little bit. She let her finger get tangled into his hair. Closing her eyes. Enjoying the softness of his lips against her skin. It sent a shiver through her spine when he kissed her neck. Who knew that kisses from a virgin felt so much nicer than kisses from a experienced person... Maybe it was also because it almosr seemed to be 'forbidden' he was a boy who didn't stand out. And she was the oposite of him. Kind of funny when Aurora thought about it.

(OOC: sssssh leroy! XD you had your chance >.> XD
@jim I might reply one more time or might not, I'm laying in bed and am about to fall asleep xD so If I don't reply anymore I fell asleep xD )
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:43 am

It seemed that spending time with Perseus and Evaine was a good thing. Jim had picked up a couple of habits and Aurora seemed to be liking them. His lips trailed back up Aurora's neck, hovering over her own for a moment. He was a little surprised at his own boldness, but he figured that spending time with experienced lovers was bound to have some kind of effect on him. He leaned forward to kiss Aurora's lips again, feeling like he could never get enough of their sweet taste, their softness. He didn't feel the need to stop anytime soon.

((lol Leroy. What do you expect? Jim's so naive. XD))
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:45 am

((No have some kind of smarts to think how people would take this XDD lol))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Aurora enjoyed his kisses. Kissing him back fiercefully. She enjoyed how he kissed her back. She let her hands roam over his body again. Aurora softly brushed her tongue over his lips asking for entrance. She didn't know if Jim was known with that kind of kissing. But maybe he was. He sure didn't hesitate to kiss her neck. So he probably already had some experience with kissing. Though wasn't it kind off cheating? He claimed to love two people at a time. But yet, he kissed her back. Shouldn't he have pulled away the first second their lips met? If he truly loved both people he said he did. He probably would. But where did he draw the line? No sex.. Because he was dangerous? Did he tell that tale to his loved ones too? Aurora smirked. That was a original excuse.

(OOC: xDDDD sssh leroy let the boy have fun >83 Jim is a sex magnet. He cannot be blame Wink )
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:15 am

Jim was enjoying this more and more by the second. Aurora's hands roamed about his body just so, making him feel a little dizzy and light-headed. He felt her tongue trace over his lips, warm and soft. He let her do it, his craving for affection driving him forward. That had always been his one weakness. One kiss and his was puddy in people's hands. The feeling was still new enough for him to go after it like a mad-man, dragging out every moment as long as possible so he could get maximum pleasure. He knew this was wrong, that kissing Aurora would probably just make things worse for him. But his heart always over-ruled his head on such matters. Aurora was beautiful, she was a good kisser, and her hands were soft. That was all that mattered to him right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:37 am

Aurora noticed Jim was getting more and more into it. She also noticed he didn't really get the hint of her brushing her tongue against his lips. A well..It was cute. She pulled away to take a breath kissing him fierce full again. She thought of something while kissing him softly. She bit softly on his lower lip before she pulled away teasingly. She looked into his eyes. With a sly smile. She let go off his body. But staying where she was. Waiting for what his response was to this. Even though they where still close their bodies were not touching. Their lips were not touching. The only part that made contact was her eyes with his.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:15 am

Everything seemed to be spinning together in a whirl of passion and hands and lips, Jim was reeling from it all. He just felt like this craving, this hunger inside him was bottomless. He just couldn't satisfy it. Aurora kissed him more fiercely and he responded in turn, pulling her closer, his mouth moving roughly with hers. But for some reason, he felt her pulling away, getting further away from him. He couldn't understand why and she slipped away from his grasp, his fingers sliding through the fabric of her robes. "What? Did I...did I do something wrong?" He bit his lip, getting worried. Did he do something stupid? That was usually what happened in situations like this. At least, they did in the old days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:29 am

Aurora smiled, Shaking her head. ''No..You surprise me.'' She said as she let her hands softly touch his chest. ''I didn't realize that virgins could kiss like that.'' A even more sly smile on her lips. She brought her lips closer to his. Letting her lips stay just inches from his. ''Aren't you afraid someone will see us..?'' Raising her eyebrow, What if one of his loved ones rolled in? Wouldn't that give him problems? She looked into his eyes. Slowly and gently wrapping her arms back around his neck. She looked him in the eyes, than to his lips than back to his eyes. ''What do you think..?'' She whispered on his lips. She wouldn't mind if Jason saw her with Jim. Jason was a good friend..But she didn't really know what he was thinking. He was a little bit of a mystery to her. And than you had Leroy..Who was..full of temper. And he would spread the word..Well that wasn't much of a problem for her. But it was for Jim. Than you had Don..Who didn't really care what she was doing with who. As long as she had fun right?
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:16 am

Jim bit his lip, about to ask how she knew he was a virgin. But then he thought about it for a moment and saw that his behavior obviously implied it. Being shy around her at first, kissing like a madman rather than a professional, it all hinted at it. God, I'm such a noob, he thought. But he was brought out of his thoughts as Aurora wrapped her arms around his neck, her lips hovering inches from his. He felt his heart sputter. He wanted to close the distance between them, kiss those lips again, lose himself in them. But she had asked him a question and he struggled to answer it. It did make him think. Whenever somebody kissed him, he couldn't help but respond. He never thought about the consequences. "I don't know, I just...do it without thinking, I guess," he responded truthfully, feeling more like a dork every second. "It's...it's hard to explain. I don't know how..." He let his sentence die, feeling like he shouldn't talk anymore. He felt like he wasn't making any sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Aurora smiled. His awkwardness seemed to return, which was so cute. She let one hand go through his hair. "Well besides everything else you are a good kisser.." She smirked. Letting her lips softly caress his. He sure was addicting. A legal drug. It made her smirk. She kissed him softly before gently pulling away. "But... maybe ...I ..should go..." She whispered against his lips. But not letting go off him. She looked into his eyes. They had spent some time kissing. And maybe it was time to stop. So there was no such chance of him getting into trouble. But she didn't know if he would understand. Sure it would confuse him that she suddenly wanted to leave but. If she couldn't move with him to a next stage. Than maybe it was better to leave now before the warm sensation would grow larger.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:52 am

Jim actually laughed a little. "So I've been told," he said without thinking. Of course, he realized that statement made him sound like a douche bag a little bit and he wished he hadn't said it. But then Aurora's lips were on his again and he forgot about all that. She always had a way of making him forget what he had said, what he was. He enjoyed that. He liked forgetting that he was a loser, a monster. Kissing somebody, holding them close, it always did the trick. He nodded his head a little. Aurora did have a good point. They had spent a lot of time down here and people might wonder where they were. "Yeah, that...might be a good idea," he said, hoping he didn't sound too eager to leave. In truth, he could have stayed in here all day with her, but he realized that it was time to think with his brain for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:56 am

Aurora nodded. Kissing his lips softly again. "We should do this more often .."she whispered against his lips. Kissing him one more time. Before she pulled away. She brushed her hand against his cheek softly. Stepping back out his grip. It already felt cold as she didn't feel his body warmth anymore. Smiling softly. "I'll see you....later.." Speaking softly as she turned around. But she than noticed his shirt on the floor. She picked it up. Swaying it before him. "You wouldn't mind if I kept this would you?" She said half smirking. If he really didn't want to she would give it back. But it would be a fun treasure to keep. And Maybe she could try to convince him into some more if she visited him more often.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 am

"Um, sure. Whatever you want." Jim tried to act nonchalant about it, but he was already craving that high he had gotten earlier, that thrill of having her against him. He kissed her back, trying to prolong the moment a little bit, trying to store the feel of her lips in his mind so he could play it back later, whenever he wanted. He saw her dangling his shirt in front of him and turned red. He hadn't even remembered taking it off. "Uh...sure?" He wasn't sure why exactly she would want it, but he figured there couldn't be any harm in her keeping it. He pulled his school robes over his bare chest, hoping nobody would notice until he got back to his room. "I'll...see you later, then." He cleared his throat as he walked past her, but he couldn't help but reach out and stroke the back of her hand with his before he left the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:54 am

Aurora smirked. She could show the shirt to Don. So she could tell him it was time to continue his part of the deal. Aurora noticed Jim's hand brushing against hers. She smiled. As she looked over his shoulder. As he was gone she decided to walk out of the trophy room too. She surely would visit him more often. No doubt in that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2