Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora} Empty
PostSubject: Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora}   Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:55 am

Jason moved, prowling the area. His thoughts were cluttered with everything that had recently happened. Molly, Aurora, and even Aileen were clogging his brain. He groaned, rubbing his face with his hands as he sat near a tree and leaned on it, gazing out to the disgusting waters of the Black Lake.

The forest, although he knew it wasn't his fault, was still fresh in his mind. The attacks and the visible wincing of his... well, student body members. They hated him, they all did.

So what was there to do?

Obviously someone could at least like him. Aileen and Molly were nice to him. Aurora... was a bit more, dare he say, risque about her approval of his appearance. He just groaned and rubbed his face again. Thoughts clogging his usually placid and platonic mind.

He hated emotions. He wished they'd just go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora}   Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:15 am

Aurora had quickly went out of the library rubbing her cheek. She growled slightly, Oh he would surely pay. As she made her way to the Black Lake, She didn't often go there. But well, What was the worst that could happen..She noticed Jason sitting by a tree. Not looking all too happy As she decided to walk towards him. Laying her hand on his shoulder softly. ''Hey..'' She said as she smiled kindly at him. ''Thanks for ehm..The warmth in the forbidden forest...I guess I never thanked you.'' She smiled. Kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora}   Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:20 am

"Hey."

He felt Aurora before he heard her. He tried not to give a half smile before she kissed him on the cheek.

"It was necessary. I don't think a freezing, dead you would be of any use to anyone." Jason looked to the side, watching her carefully. She seemed a bit, upset by something. Should he question it?

"Are you alright? You seem... angry...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora}   Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:26 am

Aurora smiled lightly about his comment, She than changed her mimic. ''Yeah..I'm kinda upset with Sinbad..''
She crossed her arms. ''He slapped me. In my face.'' She hissed.
As she looked down at him, Deciding to take place next to him.
''How about you..'' She asked. ''You seem rather upset yourself.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora}   Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:42 am

Jason's eyes widened as he quickly stood up.

"Do I need to hurt him? what kind of man hits a woman." Jason said, clearly disgusted at the man's actions. He felt the need to claw said male's eyes out. Men who hit women obviously didn't deserve to see. Or live, but he wasn't going to kill anyone. He completely ignore her asking if he was alright though, her problem needed to be taken care of first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora}   Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:00 am

(OOC: Hey Jason...Calm yo tits >.> )

Aurora raised her eyebrow as she looked up at Jason. ''what kind of man hits a woman." Her father had hit her once..But it didn't seem like that was a bad thing, Besides Women and Men..where kinda equal, So if a woman would hit a man wouldn't that be the same thing? ''No you don't need to hurt him yet..I still need to set up a plan to take back at him.'' She sighed. ''Please sit down Jason, There's no need to get angry now..'' She said as she patted the place next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora}   Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora} EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:24 am

(( My tits are calm ))

"Angry? I'm not angry. A man shouldn't hit a woman. Does he not know common gentlemen laws?" Jason snapped out, looking down at the blond. he sighed in defeat, moving back to a sitting position.

"Sometimes I don't understand other men. Who would do that to a woman, a woman of such class as yourself as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora}   Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora} EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:27 am

Aurora looked at him. ''Well..'' She shrugged. ''He'll get what he deserves one day..'' She said as she looked away. ''Are you okay?'' She asked not looking at him. She hugged her legs. She felt a little bit upset about it though.. But she would get over it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora}   Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora} EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:34 am

"Eh... I'm fine. I guess. Aileen came up to me and we were talking earlier. And some random Gryff came up to me and demanded I get friends. It was crazy... really really crazy. Oh well. they tend to be like that." Jason shrugged, leaning back on the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora}   Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora} EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:08 am

''Oh...'' She said a little bit awkward it seemed. ''Well people sure are crazy...'' She sighed, As she looked at him. Hugging him softly. ''Though thank you..For trying to want to rip Sinbad apart. For me.'' She laughed softly.
''For a Slytherin, You're nice.'' She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora}   Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora} EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:51 am

Jason just blinked, accepted the hug with a shrug.

"Well, I guess before I'm a Slytherin I'm a gentleman. My mother wasn't a Slytherin but my father was. Actually, my Mom was a Gryff. Pureblood but Gryff. I'm not Sly on Sly so I guess I don't act like it." Jason wasn't sure if it was a compliment or not. Not everyone fit the Slytherin stereotype. Why did he have to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora}   Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora} EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Aurora listened to his words. "Yes...well there must be some potential in you otherwise the sorting hat wouldn't have put you in slytherin." She said as she looked at him. "I want to thank you in general. Jason." She said as she looked at him. Sighing she stood up. This conversation was going nowhere.
"Well.. I'll talk to you." She smiled, before turning around to walk away. Brushing through her hair as she walked back inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora}   Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora} Empty

Back to top Go down

Somebody That I Used To Know {TAG: Aurora}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: