Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:20 am

Jim had actually never examined the Trophy Room before, but he figured it was as good a place as any to get some alone time. He needed to think, seriously think. He could feel a conflict going on inside him, and it worried him. No matter how much he cared for Evaine, there was always a part of him that longed for Perseus, longed for his strong hands, his firm lips, his... "Ugh!" Jim slammed the heels of his hands against his forehead. This was no time to have lovey-dovey thoughts. He needed to think about what he was going to do to solve this problem. But no matter how much he thought about it, he couldn't come up with an answer. Going to somebody for advice was out of the question. He never talked about his romantic affairs with anybody. He sighed, wishing he could just go back to being the invisible boy that he had been for the past four years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:45 am

Aurora was wandering around. After her encounter with Jason she needed something that wasn't either depressing or making her feel weak. She sighed. Than she heard a groan out the trophy room. Aurora raised her eyebrow, as she stepped inside. "Oh.." She said as she saw Jim. Reminding her that not too long ago she had almost ran away from him, not wanting to hurt his feelings. Aurora bit her lowerlip. "Is something the matter Jim?" She asked in a somewhat sensual tone. She recovered herself somewhat and painted a slight smirk on her lips. "You know if you want to talk.." She stepped forward slightly pulling the door with her. Closing it, but trying to not make Jim notice.

(OOC: idk if the room has a door xD but now it does >.<")
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:48 am

Jim jumped at the sound of a sudden voice behind him. He spun around to see that it was Aurora, of all people. Flashes of their encounter in the library went through his mind, but he shook the thoughts away. "Oh, hey, Aurora," he said, giving a little wave. "I'm fine, I just...I needed some place quiet to...think and...stuff." He found himself getting tongue-tied again and it frustrated him. He could kiss Evaine for crying out loud. Why was it still hard to talk to Aurora? God, I am such a dweeb, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:04 am

Aurora felt rather unwanted.. She sighed. It made her sad somehow. She could be a nice person!
She just didn't often show it. The painted smirk disappeared as she sighed. "You want me to go?"
She asked him with a rather annoyed tone, she wasn't angry at him, just annoyed in general.
Letting go off the door. She slightly kicked it open again, which apeared as a rather un lady like movement.
"Sorry to bother you.." She turned around, ready to walk away. As she clenched her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:06 am

Jim blinked for a second, surprised at Aurora's reaction. Had he said something wrong? He bit his lip, annoyed with himself. He thought he had gotten over his bad social skills. He hadn't meant to hurt Aurora's feelings. "Have you ever been in love with two people at once?" he blurted out without thinking. Of course, he turned red right afterwards, feeling idiotic for saying what was on his mind. "That's...just...what I was...thinking about," he stammered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:28 am

Aurora frowned she turned around. "No." She answered, "I don't recall ever being 'in love' since I don't think there would be someone who would return those feelings." She crossed her arms. Another topic that she rather not bother herself with. "But no I don't believe you are able to 'love' two persons at a time. Besides.. What do you know about love...it's such a unpredictable thing.." She sighed. Looking away from him. So he loved two persons? Yeah right... If love exsisted than why would be witches and wizards who turned 'evil'? It wasn't a topic to explain, since it made no sense.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:33 am

"I've been experiencing it more than you think," Jim said, his hands stuffing into his pockets as he looked at his feet. He couldn't believe he was actually admitting this, and to Aurora of all people, but he just couldn't hold it in any longer. He needed to tell somebody about this, this problem that was buzzing around in his head like dozens of angry hornets. "See, there's...two people in my life, and they both...when I'm around them, I get...they just make me feel... exhilarated and...and wanted and...I'm not sure what to do about it. How do I choose one over the other? I've never...dealt with anything like this before." He swallowed, his throat feeling dry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:47 am

Aurora sighed, feeling this cold pain inside her, what was this? Jealousy? No she wasn't jealous. Why would she? "O told you, I know nothing off love." She sighed again. "Guess it would be nice to feel wanted to why not talk to them instead of to me? " She rolled her eyes. As she stepped into the chamber, pretending to look at the trophy's. "I understand that you're bother by these feelings," she grinned lightly. "But I'm the worst person to ask advice from.."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Jim shrugged as he leaned against the wall. "I don't know, I just thought...maybe advice from a non-biased point of view might help." Of course, he wasn't going to mention Evaine and Perseus' names anyway, but he might as well play it safe and ask somebody who didn't know his love-life very well. He looked up at her. "Why is that?" he asked, wondering why she was suddenly grinning at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Aurora turned to look at him, "because I had a feeling that you didn't dislike our last encounter." She stepped forwrds. "But now I hear you're in love with two other people. Seems like I didn't use my chances properly." She said with an almost sad look. Letting her fingers slightly youch his hand. She looked him in the eyes no sign of a smirk or grin. A serious expression on her face. As she stepped somewhat closer. "It is really.. Too bad.." She said softly.

(OOC: aurora's just playing with his mind xD )
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:52 am

Jim felt his heartbeat pick up a notch as Aurora drew closer to him. She was beautiful, what else could a teenage boy do? It wasn't like he didn't notice things like that. He looked back up at her face, seeing her look at him so seriously. What was on her mind? She was practically like a blank slate, no clue as to what she was thinking. "What...are you saying, exactly?" he asked, sort of at a loss at what to say. "I mean, you'll find...somebody else, right? You're beautiful and popular. That can get you pretty far."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:06 am

She frowned lightly. So he didn't give in that fast... Aurora stepped closer. One more little move and she could touch him. "You think I'm beautiful.." She smiled lightly , moving her hand forwards as she softly touched his hand. She moved her hand upwards. "But.. I don't want anything else..." She said, as let her hand softly tickle his neck. She looked at him. Again with a serious expression. She moved her head closer to his. "What can I do to have you...?" She asked, letting her nose softly touch his.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:18 am

Jim found himself shivering every time Aurora touched him, every time she laid a hand on him. God, she was so tempting! Even in his previous years, Jim had caught himself admiring her at times, along with every other teenage boy in the school. But Aurora just had that talent of making boys' heads turn whenever she flipped her hair over her shoulder, or smiled at them a certain way. Her lips were inches away from his though and he found himself wanting to close that gap, however foolish the desire was. Despite him growing comfortable with Evaine, the idea of flirting and seducing was still new to him, and it made it easy for him to be manipulated. "But...why would you...why would you want me in the first place?" he managed to ask. "I mean, look at me." He gestured at his small wiry body, his scuffed-up boots, the bags under his eyes. Those weren't exactly very attractive things, in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:37 am

Aurora smiled lightly. "You're real. Instead of all those boys who do everything to get into my skirt.." She let her hand go through his hair. "You don't hide the way you are..." She could feel his breath on her lips. Which made her shiver a little bit. She closed the gap between their lips. Kissing him softly. Letting her hand travel to his neck. As she rested her other hand on his chest. She let their bodies touch aswell. Not afraid to touch him. As she didn't think. Just do what she felt she needed to do.

(OOC; everytime jim is all like aurora was so beautifull other boys this. It flatters me xD )
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:57 am

Jim wasn't sure what to say to that. Usually, the reason why he didn't go after girls was because they all thought he was a complete weirdo. Plus, there was the werewolf problem. They probably wouldn't handle it as well as Evaine did. But for some reason, Aurora seemed to like him, weirdness and all. He tried to think of some kind of response, but all effort to do that was thrown out the window when Aurora pressed her lips against his. He felt his heart jump into his throat, almost like somebody had shot it out of a cannon. He wasn't sure how to react, didn't know what to do. But that familiar feeling was starting to creep through him again, the same red-hot feeling that he felt whenever he was kissing Evaine, or Perseus. His brain tried a little harder this time to make him act sensibly, but in cases like these, Jim's heart tended to take over. And it usually acted in a greedy way, like somebody who loved attention and couldn't get enough of it. It took him a moment, but soon, Jim was kissing Aurora back. It almost seemed instinctive for him to react this way whenever somebody kissed him. Part of him still craved for physical affection, long to be held, touched. That part of him leaped up at any chance to get it, and so far, Jim had always given in to those desires.

((OOC: Truthfully, I do think Aurora is the prettiest Disney princess. I just love the way her hair is drawn. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:12 am

Aurora felt him kissing her back. She was surprised though, letting her hands travel in his hair. Gently but surely movements which were given to Jim. His lips felt nice very soft. Better than lips of a drunken man. She pressed her body against his. Pulling him as close as she could. A warm sensation running through her body. She liked that feeling, as she didn't know whether to make a next move or to keep the gently touches in his hair and his neck. Not wanting to scare him away. Not now that it seemed he enjoyed it too. So that was a good thing. No worries were in Aurora's head, afterall this was some other distraction which would normally help her. The feeling of being wanted. Ofcourse she was popular. But it involded more other affection other attention and Other wants, desired by most of the boys and hated by most of the women. That was something she hated from time to time... And somtimes she even wondered if she could be loved. And by this way, she could feel loved. Even if it wasn't 'real love'. Even if it wasn't going to last long. It seemed that this kind of desire, kind of want. Always cheered her up. And the small gesture of Jim kissing her back, brought her statisfaction and rest. That he too wanted this somehow.

(OOC: aaw ^^ well her hair is sometimes a pain to mask xD and draw xD)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:29 am

Aurora's hands moved almost gently through Jim's hair, making his nerves tingle pleasantly. It was a feeling he liked, and couldn't get enough of. There was almost no distance between him and Aurora now. Her chest was pressed up against his, almost making it hard to breathe. But Jim didn't care. This was too good to stop anytime soon. Aurora's kiss was different from the others. Her lips were soft, but there was experience behind them, and just a hint of fierceness that he wasn't sure if he wanted to unlock or not. His lips moved against hers as his arms wrapped around her waist, just liked he had done so many times with Evaine. Sure, he was a little more experienced in romantic matters now, but Aurora probably had years of practice on her hands. And that was exciting to think about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:42 am

Aurora felt his arms around her waist, there was it.. The safe feeling again she had felt when Jason had carried her through the forbidden forest. And now the same feeling returned. She gently pulled away to take a breath from the kiss. She nibbled a little on his lower lip. Before she trailed her kisses from the corner of his mouth to his cheek, and softly to his neck. She let her lips caress his neck softly. Trailng her kisses to his earlobe soflty nibbling on that. Before she moved her kisses back to his lips again. Slowly and gently, softly and nice. His soft lips were something to get addicted too. A sort of drug. But a better healthier drug. She couldn't help it. As she noticed that he didn't want to stop the kiss either. Again the same sensation. It ran a soft shiver through her spine.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:58 am

It was probably a good thing that Aurora pulled away when she did. Jim was getting lightheaded and he needed a moment to breathe, get his lungs moving again. It seemed like he always forgot to breathe whenever he got caught up in moments like this. But then Aurora's lips were on his neck, making his breath catch in his throat. They were so soft, they sent shivers down his spine whenever they touched his skin. As soon as her lips were on his again, he kissed her more intensely, almost hungrily. That need for affection, that feeling of actually being worth something to somebody, it was steadily rising as more time passed. It was a weakness of his, and a dangerous one at that, and he wasn't sure if there was ever a way to satisfy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:26 am

_rora had noticed the slight shivers, and that made her happy somehow. It were signs that somewhere he liked it, or his body licked it. Both ways it was rathe pleasing to have him give her those signs. As he suddenly kissed her back more greedy. That was very nice. She kissed him back with some passion. Letting her hand caress his neck. Bringing some space between their upper bodies as she caressed his chest. She liked that he appeared a little greedy. Even if he may be less experience than her. She enjoyed this. But.. Was it okay to continue? As if he would mind..? He seemed to enjoy it. And seemed to want more. Aurora let her hands in responce traveled over his chest. The warm sensation began to become greater and greater, but was it okay to continue..? She let her hands softly touch his belt around his jeans. Hmm.. Maybe she should take it slow with him..? After all..if she would give in now... But what if he wanted to? Maybe... If he wanted too...

(OOC: idk if my posts make any sense xD)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:46 am

Aurora's hands seemed to be everywhere at once: at his neck, on his chest. And Jim loved every second of it. Things were getting heated up really fast and he wondered how far things could go. He knew where his stopping point was. Where was Aurora's? But he couldn't think about it for long. It was difficult to string thoughts together with Aurora's mouth on his, kissing him so tenderly. He felt her hands wander downward until they finally stopped at his belt. A sense of deja vu hit him as he remembered what Evaine had tried to do last night. Wait, don't tell me...Aurora wants the same? He pulled away for a second, breathing heavily. What was he, a sex magnet? Perseus had come pretty close to doing it in the prefects bathroom. Evaine had nearly tried to do it in his bedroom. Now Aurora wanted to in the trophy room? When did he become so desirable? It confused him, a lot.

((Makes sense to me. XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:08 am

Aurora blinked when Jim pulled away. But it made perfect sense when she thought about it. She let go off his belt. "I'm sorry if I.. Went too fast.." She smiled weakly. "I just.. Can't seem to control myself." She laughed awkwardly. Was she really awkward..? Not really but maybe it would make him feel better if for once she was the one feeling awkward. She laid her hand on his chest again. Caressing his nose with hers. She gave him a somewhat pleading look. "I'm sorry.." She said softly. Though she couldn't help the burning desire.. And why was she feeling so light headed. But having him love two other people.. It was strange, it seemed that she had lost her touch.. Maybe if she would focus on one person and one only.. Maybe she could get the statisfaction that the one night stands never gave her. But yet.. Maybe she shouldn't seek it with Jim. Though his un experience.. Was exciting.. It was somehow a challenge it seemed. But now she wondered... How would Jim react..

(OOC: Jimbo the sex magnet Wink I can smell a foursome ;D )
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:15 am

Jim shook his head. Why was Aurora blaming herself like Evaine did? Didn't they see that he was the problem in this case? "It's not you," he said. "I...I just..." He bit his lip. He felt himself closing up, putting up that wall that had blocked him off from everyone for the past four years. Of course, Aurora was wearing those walls down, bit by bit, with her soft touch and her big blue eyes. He swallowed, the scent of her skin driving him up the wall. Why her, why him, why now? He hadn't changed much since last year, why was he suddenly visible to everyone? "I can't. There's...a lot about me that you don't know." He couldn't help but say the words, hoping that maybe it would put the idea out of Aurora's head.

((That would make some awesome crack video footage. XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:32 am

Aurora sighed, she hugged him softly. "Would you mind telling me what is troubeling you?" She than looked him into the eyes. "Trying won't hurt..will it?" She asked softly. As she looked down. For some time. Before she looked up and kissed his lips softly. It was getting warm again as she could feel his soft lips. And taste his lips. What did he taste like... She couldn't put her finger on it. But it was good. She softly nibbled on his lower lip. Before she pulled away letting their lips stay just a little bit away from each other. She looked into his eyes, as if waiting for an answer on her previous questions. Whatever he was going to decide she didn't want him too leave. She wanted him too feel comfortable and nice around her. Not leaving her with a awkward feeling. She slightly held onto him by his shirt. She could feel his breath on her lips. His fast heart beat in his chest. She laid her hand on his chest. wanting to say something. But keeping it in.

(OOC: it sure would xD I'm now going to sleep xD 'see' you tomorrow prehaps :p)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:46 am

Jim shook his head again. How could he possibly explain what was going on with him without revealing what he was? Evaine was the only one who had a chance at understanding him. Well, her and Emily, now that the little girl was on a friendly basis with Jim. "I don't know what might happen. I'm...unpredictable, even to myself." That much was true. When the full moon got closer and closer, his mood swings could be pretty wild. But then Aurora was kissing him again and everything seemed to melt away for a moment, leaving only the taste of her lips on his mind. He could feel her pulling away though, and he didn't want that, not yet. His arms tightened around her for a moment, as if to try and hold her in place. But he ended up letting her go, even though their lips were still inches away from each other. He could close that distance if he wanted to. But he had to focus on answering Aurora's question, as best he could. "I'm...I can be...dangerous, sometimes, when I...lose control. I can be mean, I can be violent, I've come close to beating some guys' within an inch of their lives. I'm just..." He sighed, not sure what more to say.

((Good night! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)   Another Temptation (Tag Aurora) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Temptation (Tag Aurora)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next