Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:49 am

It was pretty empty in the library when Jim quietly made his way in. He could only spot a few other students, most of them reading big, thick books on who-knows-what. But Jim wasn't interested in that kind of stuff. He headed over to the back of the library, where he knew he could find some books on Quidditch. Maybe if he and Evaine looked over that kind of stuff, she would feel a little more confident about her flying. At least, that was his thought process. But as he made his way down an aisle, browsing the books as he went, he thought he saw someone with very blonde hair walk past the aisle. It took him a second to realize that it was Aurora. He swallowed and wished he had some place to duck his head. Everyone knew how popular, and gorgeous, Aurora was. Jim was no exception. He just hoped that she hadn't seen him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:58 am

Aurora walked past the aisle, As she suddenly noticed a boy. A shy boy it was. As his glance quickly went away,
Seeing him almost duck into the shelves she smirked. Slowly walking towards him. As she pretended not to have seen him she bumped into him. ''OH!'' She exclaimed as she looked at the boy. ''I am so sorry, I did not hurt you did I?'' She asked sounding honestly.
''What's your name?'' She asked sweetly. With a slight smirk in the corner of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:17 am

Okay, just act natural. Don't show how much of a dork you really are. Of course, that mind-set was easily shattered when he felt somebody bump into him and he teetered on his feet for a moment. When he looked up, he was surprised to see that it was Aurora herself. Great. Out of all the awkward people in the library, I happen to be the one she bumps into. Just my luck. "Oh, uh, no. I'm...fine. Just fine and dandy," he replied, tripping over his words a little bit. "Oh, it's Jim. Just...Jim."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:26 am

''Nice to meet you Jim.'' She smiled kindly. He seemed really awkward which made her grin inside. As she stepped a little closer. ''How come I have never noticed you?'' She asked, Letting her hand slightly touch his arm. Looking at the books.
''Are you interested in quidditch?'' As she pointed towards the books.
It were always the little boys who were interested in the game it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:32 am

Oh jeez, she was touching his arm. Touching his arm. Just like with Evaine, Jim felt his face go a little red. "Well, I don't really...do much. I mean, I'm not exactly a prefect or the one with the highest grades in his year." He knew some people like that though, and he wondered how the heck they managed to get good grades in every single class. He nodded in response to Aurora's question. "Yeah, been a big fan ever since I was little," he said, grateful to be talking about something he knew a bit about. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:40 am

Aurora smiled, Than she shrugged. ''I have never played it, I've always cheered for my team.'' She laughed softly. ''Hey! Maybe you could teach me?'' Winking at him as she let her hand wander over the books. She looked at the shelf. ''I have never liked reading so if you could teach me..'' She said looking at him from the corner of her eye. ''But well if you don't want to...'' She pursed her lips.
Pretending too look at the books while she kept her eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:46 am

"Teach you...about Quidditch?" Seemed like a funny thing for Aurora to ask him. But she did look kind of put-out as she started to wander away from him. He didn't want to disappoint her. "Wait, wait, hold on. I think there's...one book here...bingo!" He reached up on a high shelf and pulled out a thick, dusty book. "This should be good. It's got the basics of Quidditch, how the sport got started, and some of the greatest players in history. We could...always start there, I guess." Jim had never taught anyone anything before, so he was feeling a bit intimidated. Plus, Aurora seemed to be smiling at him a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:56 am

Aurora was glad he accepted her offer, As she stepped froward. ''Good..Shall we?'' She stepped towards a table. Sitting down.
Learning about Quidditch wasn't were she was going for but it at least interested him. As she smiled at him once again.
Tapping on the seat next to her. ''I don't bite.'' She grinned lightly.
Looking at Jim. How cute he was. She smiled brightly at him. As it seemed to keep him interested.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:07 am

Jim followed her towards a table, adjusting his grip on the old book. Thank goodness the library was mostly empty. He had no idea what his friends would think to find him bent over a book next to Aurora Scrimgeour. He sat down next to her, flipping the book open to the table of contents, wondering where he should start. "Let's see...there's the rules of the game...how it got started...every known Quidditch team in the world...sheesh, I didn't think there'd be this much info on it. We could spend hours on this thing." He gave a little laugh, although he wasn't sure if spending hours on a Quidditch book was what Aurora had in mind.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:14 am

Aurora laughed with him. ''Well I don't have any plans for today so if hours are necessary.'' She shrugged. ''Go on.'' She leaned her face on her hand. Pushing the book a little with her finger. As she looked at him with a little dreamy gaze, Keeping the smile on.
She did not mind staying in the library with Jim. He was really cute. Though she wasn't going to break him too much.
Because breaking such a cute boy would be such a waste,
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:24 am

"Oh. Well, that's...good, I guess." Jim cleared his throat for a moment before flipping to a random page. "Here we go. This is how the whole sport got started in the first place. The first record of the game was written in 1050 by Gertie Keddle, although she didn't seem very fond of it at first." He pointed to a paragraph towards the middle of the page. "When the ball landed in her cabbage patch, she hexed the guy who asked for it." He chuckled. "She must have been having a bad day or something."

((OOC: Thank God for the Harry Potter wiki. So much info on Quidditch. XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:35 am

(OOC: Yeah I was wondering how you could ever get so much information xDD)

Aurora nodded. ''Aha..Interesting..'' She said as she moved her chair a little bit closer to his. Leaning forward towards the book.
It seemed like she was interested as she Accidentally touched his arm again. ''Oh..I'm sorry.'' She said softly.
Smiling at him. Before she turned her attention at the book. ''This ehm..Gertie Keddle sounds like me a little bit.'' She grinned.
''I mean I wasn't very fond of it at first. I would have hexed that guy as well.'' She joked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:52 am

Oh jeez, she was smiling at him again. Jim blushed as he cleared his throat, trying to appear cooler than he felt. "Oh, that's...okay. That's, fine." So much for looking cool. He looked like a stuttering idiot. "Remind me not to make you mad then," he said, laughing a little. "Hexes and me have a...history." That history was mostly full of him failing to cast a hex correctly or Don shooting one at him if they happened to pass in the corridor. Not exactly the fondest memories he had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:04 am

Aurora moved just a little bit closer as he told her it was okay. Even though his blush said differently. she laughed a little at his joke.
How cute. He tried to play it cool. That was really cute. Almost flattering. As she raised an eyebrow when he told her about his history with Hexes. ''History? You mind telling me more about it?'' She suddenly turned serious. Sounding interested as well.
She looked at him, As her serious expression once again turned into the soft smile. As she laid her hand on his.
''You know you can always talk to me.'' Keeping the smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:21 am

Jim glanced back up at Aurora. Trust her? After only talking to her for only a little while? It seemed kind of weird to him, but maybe she was nice, like Evaine and the others. "Well, I haven't been...fantastic, when it comes to spells and stuff," Jim said. "I mean, I guess I'm, okay, at it. But there are always those people that can do a spell on their first try and stuff, and that's definitely not me." He cleared his throat again. "And people seem...fond of using hexes on other students for the heck of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:27 am

''Has anybody ever hexed you?'' She asked Letting her hand slightly caress his. ''I cannot think of anybody wanting to hurt such a innocent soul like yourself..'' She smirked lightly. As she looked up at him. Their faces really close.
She let her hand walk up to his arm, And up to his neck. Tickling him in his neck as she removed her hand Placing it under her head again as she kept her face close to him. ''But tell me more..'' She said in a rather soft voice. As she still smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:39 am

"I'm not...all that innocent..." Jim's voice trailed off though when he saw how close Aurora was getting to him. Oh jeez, why can't a big, black hole just open up and swallow me now? It didn't help that it felt like his heart was in his throat. This conversation was taking a route that he hadn't expected. He swallowed at feeling her fingers move up his arm, and touch his neck softly. He felt himself get goosebumps and his toes curled inside his boots. "Um, what were we...talking about before..." He had lost his train of thought, and having Aurora's face close to his wasn't exactly making it any easier for him to remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:00 am

Aurora smirked as he had lost track, Feeling how he was really tensed. ''You were saying you weren't all the innocent.'' She said sweetly.
As she raised her eyebrow. ''Though I wonder, Why not? Because to me, You seem quite innocent.'' She said as she let her hand wander over his arm. Looking him straight in the eyes as she did so. Still leaning on her other hand.
''What makes you less innocent?'' She asked again.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:29 am

"Oh, right." Jim shook his head for a moment, trying to clear it as he felt Aurora's hand against his arm. She sure didn't mind getting running her hand all over him. "I've...been through some...creepy stuff, that's all," he said, not sure exactly how to put it. Being a werewolf had pretty much robbed him of whatever innocence he had left, but he didn't want to say that in front of Aurora. Just thinking about that made his fingers drum anxiously against the table. It didn't help that the full moon was coming up soon, and he was getting more tense the closer it got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:38 am

Aurora's look turn a little bit sad. ''Oh I am really sorry..'' As she looked at her hand, Slightly tickling him. ''Is there anything I can do..to help?'' She asked, Why would a boy like him go through creepy stuff? He was rather quiet and shy, So what could possibly had happened to him? Aurora moved her head just a little bit closer, As she could feel his breath. Letting her hand travel to his chest.
''You don't deserve creepy stuff.'' She whispered, almost honestly. It began to be more than just a little game seeing the boy actually dared to throw his past in. Though she wouldn't break him, Like she decided earlier. That would be a waste.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:46 am

"I doubt it. It's kind of-" Jim's voice suddenly halted when Aurora got even closer to him. He could smell her flowery perfume and whatever hairspray she used. "Complicated." The last word came out more as a squeak than anything else. He could feel his muscles tense up as her hand traveled down his chest. No doubt she could feel how fast his heart was pumping. Did she think he was cute or something? Was she going to kiss him? Just thinking about that made his stomach feel like jiggling jello. "I...don't?" That was all he could think of to say in response to her question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:52 am

''You don't what?'' She asked clear. As she could feel his heartbeat. ''Why your heart is beating so fast.'' She smiled lightly. As something inside her just snapped. No. She wasn't going to go any further..Normally she couldn't care less. But she wasn't going to hurt him.
As she cleared her throat. Moving away from him. ''I should go.'' As she stood up. She nodded at him. ''Thank you for the lesson.''
She turned around making her way towards the exit. Maybe many called her heartless. But she knew where the line was.
And she wasn't going to break Jim's heart.

(OOC: You can stop her what ever you like xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:11 am

"Deserve creepy stuff...you know, whatever you...said earlier..." Jim swallowed, feeling the words kept getting stuck somewhere on the way out. This was the type of situation he wasn't familiar with at all. Quidditch and bullies, he could deal with that. Pretty girls that flirted with him, that was like heading into the Forbidden Forest without a wand or a lantern. But, for some reason, Aurora abruptly stopped, saying she had to go. He blinked. Did he do something wrong? Was he acting like a total weirdo with the way he stuttered and how easily he lost his train of thought whenever she touched him? "Did I...say something wrong?" he asked her, standing up as she walked away. "I...I didn't mean...I'm sorry..." Words just tumbled out of his mouth since he wasn't sure what exactly to say.

((OOC: Eh, Jim's not sure what to think right now. XD Whether Aurora stays or goes is fine with me.))

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:18 am

Aurora looked over her shoulder. ''Oh no, It wasn't you.'' She smiled kindly. Turning to him as she walked back, Giving him a small kiss on his cheek. ''I'll see you..'' She smiled lightly. Before turning away, She did not mind breaking other students.
But Jim looked so fragile so shy.

(OOC: I know XDD But I just can't break Jim x.x XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:28 am

Jim gave a silent sigh of relief at her words. Maybe he hadn't been acting too dorkish after all? It seemed like he wasn't creeping people out as much as he did the previous years. He turned beet red whenever she kissed him, and he wished for the thousandth time that he didn't blush so easily. "Oh, okay. I'll...see you later." As soon as he was sure Aurora was far away, he shoved the Quidditch book on a random shelf and hurried out of the library himself. He was finding it hard to get a grip on himself. What the heck just happened? Had Aurora been seriously flirting with him? The idea made him excited and scared out of his mind at the same time. No doubt it would be on his mind for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)   In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora) Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which Jim Is Shown Just How Awkward He Is (Tag Aurora)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: