Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:44 am

Walking beside the lake Evaine picked up a couple of rocks tossing them against the water causing them to skip, thinking about how the past couple of days went.. Meeting new people, gaining new friends... crushing on a guy yet she gets so nervous when she's around him. Taking her hair down she thought if she tried wearing dresses, putting on make-up, acting like someone's she's not, maybe.. "Oh this is hopeless." she mumbled rubbing her eyes she growled 'Why can't i be pretty like the girls around here like.. Aurora, Larissa , or maybe like the triplets and why can't i act.. Normal for once.' the black hair girl jumped hearing someone walking 'who could be out at this time?' it was getting pretty late heck Eva shouldn't be out but being around water calms her down..
Better to be around water then around Jim at this moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:24 am

(OOC: Oh goodness o-o Good thing I saw this x.x You want me to reply ? XDD )
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:26 am

((please xDD lol))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:32 am

(OOC: Yeah I'm kinda new with the tag thing and I am just like: erhm...Should I reply >.> OMG IMMA FAIL D: -hides forever- So yeah sorry about that XDD)

'Why can't i be pretty like the girls around here like.. Aurora, Larissa , or maybe like the triplets and why can't i act.. Normal for once.' Aurora had heard a girl growl not far away from where she actually was. As she walked towards the lake. She noticed a dark haired girl standing there, Raising her eyebrow at the girl. ''Why thank you for the compliment.'' She said as she stepped forward. Grinning lightly as she crossed her arms. ''Being Normal is difficult sweetie trust me.'' She said rather sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:43 am

((That's alright, I'm kinda new to this tag thing as well lol xD. So no need to beat yourself up))

Evaine jumped a little hearing a voice, she turned her head looking passed her shoulders and who could it be? Aurora out of all the people in the world it had to be her 'on fuck me she heard what i just said.' the ravenclaw thought as she payed with her long black hair "Um.. Your welcome Aurora." she said trying to not act stupid in front of her, she didn't want the Minister for Magic's daughter to think she was weird. "Really you and the other girls make it seem so easy. Boys line up just to go out with you." she spoke placing her hands back down to her sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:55 am

''Oh is it about a boy huh?'' Aurora asked smirking at the girl. ''Now we are talking, Who is the one?'' Aurora asked with her arms still crossed. ''Now don't be shy, Who is it?'' They were always there, the girls who were crushing over boys who were maybe unreachable.
They were always there, The insecure ones who always blamed the pretty ones for getting all the boys.
Not that Aurora was bothered by this. It was rather flattering to be looked up to by other girls.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:03 am

"It's Um.. Jim, Jim Hawkins." she said feeling a bit embarrassed saying his name out load but most of all saying like the likes him. Eva's always liked Jim secretly for five years it wasn't until last year her feelings grew stronger for him and this year now that there friends? Eva didn't know what she felt, was she still crushing or something ells ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:15 am

Aurora widen her eyes, before she relaxed. Smirking. So the boy she had just messed with had a girl crushing on him. This actually made things interesting..she walked around the girl. "That is adorable." She said simply. Laughing lightly. "Well no need to worry. You know." As she laid her hand on the girls shoulder. "You should ignore him for some days. Make him miss you and than... Confess. Kiss him." Aurora smiled.
"It works really." Aurora shrugged as she let go off the girl.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:29 am

Evaine watched as Aurora was circling around her kinda like a hawk. Still a little nervous Eva relaxed a bit hearing Aurora giving her some advice? She left the girl's hand on her shoulder 'Ignore Jim?' she thought, well maybe that can work she needs a few days away from him to clear her mind about family drama, her cheeks turned a light pink at her last comment kiss? her Kiss him where lips? she already kissed his cheek twice. "Alright thanks for the advice Aurora."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:37 am

Aurora smirked. "Hey that is why I'm here dear." She winked as she turned around. Actually she had no idea if her advice would work. Like the girl had said. The boy's would line up for her, and if not they would fall eventually. But the way Jim's heart had been racing as Aurora had made some fysical contact with him was sure something. Maybe she should dig deeper into this..who would not pass through a rumor?
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:56 am

Evaine watched as the girl turned around, people say she was cold and heartless. If she was why did she tried helping out Eva to get Jim noticing her more, she could have said nothing and tried getting Jim to like her. Maybe what people say isn't true most of the time "Oh um..Never mind." she was about to ask something ells but didn't want to bother her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Aurora turned around. She raised her eyebrow. Before she shrugged as it seemed that the girl did not want to say it.
"Hey, what's your name by the way?" She asked, with her arms stil crossed. Trying to see Jim with her.
That would end up in a relationship with nothing.. As they were both rather shy. Just than Aurora got an idea...
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:27 pm

"Oh it's Evaine, Evaine Moonblood." she spoke looking at the blond headed girl

(( so you know about Don's plan xD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:33 pm

(OOC: *whistles innocently* maaayybeee... XD)

Aurora nodded. "Well it was a pleasure to meet you miss moonblood. I hope things will work out with you and Jim." Aurora nodded again before turning away from the girl. She had heard enough.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:40 pm

(( lol xD i can't wait to start this bounce xDD ))

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Aurora and thanks." She waved waiting her walk away,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:44 pm

(OOC: let's cause drama now >83 )
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:39 pm

(( Yes lets cause drama lol xD, oh btw are there going to be times all of our characters are going to clash together?. like all four of us bump into the same place?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:41 pm

(OOC: That would be interesting ^^ Really I don't mind any plots I love everything Very Happy As long as it doesn't include Aurora dying xD)
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:43 pm

((Aurora is to bad ass to die Surprised))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:50 pm

(OOC: I'm so glad you like her XDDD I got the idea most people hated her though >.<)
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:58 pm

(( your welcome Very Happy, I don't see why people would hate her O.O *then again she is a Slytherin -thinks* but don't blame poor Aurora D: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:59 pm

(OOC: Haha XDD Well I'm a slytherin too (Pottermore) So yeah...XDD People still like me XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)   why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora) Empty

Back to top Go down

why can't i be like the others girls (tag: Aurora)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: