Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora)   So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:29 am

(Ooc: Time to start the Machiavellian's plan, mouahahaha!!! Twisted Evil )

His conversation with Briaenne over, Don decided to walk to the the lake. Before he reached it, he saw Aurora comming his way and smiled.
"Hey beauty! You seem to be happy, any good news?" he hailed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora)   So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora) EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:24 am

Aurora smirked wickedly as she saw Don. ''Oh I am having perfect news.'' She stepped towards Don, Kissing his cheek before she wrapped her arms around him. ''There is this little girl who likes this boy who I seemed to bump into in the library, I only let my victim go because I did not think he deserved any breaking. But now I heard that Evaine Moonblood has a little crush on Jim Hawkins. '' She let her fingers walk on his chest. ''Sounds fun eh?'' She said still smirking wickedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora)   So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:11 am

Don wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled.
He laughed when Aurora stopped talking. "That sure is a bunch of interesting information!" He stopped laughing and looked down to her, his devil smile apearing. "When do you want me to start?" he said, lightly grabbing her chin.
He knew perfectly what she wanted him to do and it sure was going to be reeeeally interesting. She always had such good ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora)   So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:19 am

Aurora smirked widen as she saw how excited he was for her plan. ''Well..'' She leaned forward, Their faces just an inch from on another. ''The girl was a little bit insecure about herself, Her looks. Simply complimenting her on her looks will drawn her towards you, Besides..You know how to work with the ladies.'' She said with a evil smile on her face, Almost similar to his.
Keeping her face near his. ''I know I can trust you to do the job perfectly.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora)   So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:00 am

As she leant forward, Don couldn't help but thinking how much her evil side was attractive.
"It'll be a piece of cake, beauty!" he wishpered with an evil playful tone before kissing her, as if that kiss would have seal their pact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora)   So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:07 am

Aurora smirked in the kiss, Kissing him back. She pulled him closer. Before pulling away.
She moaned lightly. ''Don't make me want you now..'' She said, ''Unless you have nothing else to do..'' She let her fingers tickle his neck. Smirking wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora)   So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora) Empty

Back to top Go down

So you have a plan? Seems fun! (Tag: Aurora)
Page 1 of 1