Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death #1 @Aurora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Admin
Lord Voldemort

Death #1 @Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Death #1 @Aurora   Death #1 @Aurora EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:12 am

The girl was brought to him by two hooded men, shielded by their anonymity as they hid their faces from the Dark Lords gaze. Dragged by her arms, limp, bruised and bloody, she made no effort to escape - for she could not, not any more. Her resistance was used, and wasted, and now she had come to meet her fate. She was to become an example, an icon. But she was to be no more. But as the sky would turn grey with the Mark above the Shrieking Shack, people would know that they were back. That He was back.

He raised his wand, and aimed it at the girls head. She braved a glance up him, her eye blackened from being hit, her hair matted with dried blood, her lip split. Eyes met, and she wailed, attempting to throw herself to the ground, but she was held up by the two anonymous wizards at her sides.

"I wish to thank you for what you will do for me, little girl. For that I shall forever be grateful." He smiled, in a mock attempt at kindness. "Avada Kedavra!"

The room was lit up momentarily by a bright flash of green, before everything went dark. And silent.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

Death #1 @Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death #1 @Aurora   Death #1 @Aurora EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:29 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Rose had been stood there when it happened. Smack between her mother, brother and father. When she had seen Aurora dragged forward, she had made a sudden and desperate movement in the direction of her limp body, she was quick, but her mother was quicker. As soon as Rose only briefly moved, her mother did the silent incantation.

Rose was locked to the spot, she couldn't move, nor speak. Her body refused to co-operate and she became an empty shell of a person. Helpless, and eyes staring at the scene before her. Deep down, she knew it was for her own good, her mother was trying to protect her from Voldemort's wrath. If she stepped out of line, she would be executed. Gifts or no gifts.

Rose tried to calm her breathing, the tension was intense but surely the Dark Lord wouldn't harm her. Maybe he just wanted to use her for--

"Avada Kedavra!"

Rose screamed, but she didn't at the same time. The spell restricted her. She could only stare, motionlessly stare as Aurora fell to the ground. Her heart was wrenched from her chest and her eyes stung with the tears that could not come. Her body ached, her heart pounded painfully as she watched the girl she had known and loved in so many different ways, fall to the ground.

"I love you... Wherever your spirit is now Aurora, please know that."

The silent prayer fell through her mind.

[I just couldn't leave Rose/Aurora unfinished. Rose needed some reaction to her death, so here it is. <3]
Back to top Go down

Death #1 @Aurora
Page 1 of 1