Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts

Go down 
+6
Molly Starkey
Brieanne Devereaux
Jim Hawkins
Evaine Moonblood
Emily Castle
Alliss Rivera
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:24 am

Aurora looked around in the classroom. As she noticed the boy with the scare, He was somehow trying to hide from something.
Someone? She smirked a little. It was a funny sight. Maybe she could talk to him after class? Would be an interesting meeting.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:25 am

(OOC: Yeah, I'm late too xD Frozen yogurt = <3 )

Brieanne stared at the floor, her eyes glossy and misty. She felt sick to her stomach, and her paled complexion suggested just that. She leaned her head against the wall, looking at Zuko, almost like a zombie would. "..Yeah, well.. okay," she muttered, running her fingers through her hair. She looked over at the window, suddenly wishing she could just blend in with the wall.

She put a hand on her forehead, shielding her eyes as her mind started wandering again. She wondered about her parents, how they were faring without her.. and her uncle. That damn uncle of hers that ruined whatever bit of the rest of her life that she could control. She hated him so much.. she could just kill him. Yes, her mind was twisted in several ways, but she figured.. if anyone else was in this situation other than her, they'd have the exact same thoughts.. wouldn't they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:33 am

( xDD Im like....two days late tho xDDDD)

ZUko winced feeling the familiar stare on him Damn it rosey, quit tempting me to want to talk to you he gulped before hearing the tone in Brie's voice and looking up to her with soft eyes. "Look, I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap." he sighed running a hand through his own hair. "This is just a lot for me to process, but I need to understand it's a lot for you too." he gave a small, sinceere smile ,taking her hand in his "I'm here if you need to talk or anything okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:34 am

Moses grinned at Emily before winking. "Let's." he whispered before discretely pointing his wand at the slytehrin. "Ric-tu-SEM-pra" he whispered, flicking his wand as he pronounced the charm. A grin set upon his face as he eagerly awaited the results. It was going to be good.

(And now to wait til tomorrow XD)
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:42 am

Emily bit her lip, smiling brightly at Moses. It was her first prank on Hogwarts, the first of many, and she glanced briefly to the teacher, too absorted into her notes to noticed the little action she and Moses were doing. She listened carefully to Moses, remembering the charm on her mind, and she gigled quietly, staring the boy, waiting for the spell to work on him....

[Can't wait for Donald's reaction XDD]
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:42 am

"I know," she said, running her fingertips over his palm, "I'm just not feeling like myself at all. I figure it's the wardrobe," she said, pointing at the shaking piece of furniture, "It's got me feeling a bit unnerved."

She put her hand back to her side, biting her lip, "Don't keep worrying yourself about this thing. I'll end it. For good," she said quietly, putting a hand on his cheek, "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:24 am

Feeling that everything had evened out between the two, Molly let out a relieved sigh. It was probably stressful and now the girl seemed more relaxed, less hostile. That was good. Moll let her hand fall from Zuko's shoulder and she cocked her head to the side to look at Evie - letting the other two talk between themselves. "Ready for class?" She asked her friend, her eyes wandering to the wardrobe once more. Molly reached up and tugged gently at the piece of hair that swept over her forehead. She was slightly nervous to have this lesson and half tempted to leave already - but she didn't let any of this show on her face. She kept her cool and just hoped it wouldn't be too bad. If worst came to worst than she could sneak out while others were going before her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:52 am

Peter stared at everything, hiding behind his robes and lurking, "@_@"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:07 pm

"Of course you can," Jim said to Evaine. "Whatever you want, I'll do it." He gave a little laugh at her words, but he was a little scared at how casually she talked about getting beaten. If he ever saw her mother around here, he would be sure to cast a jinx or two. Hopefully, he would learn a few more this year.

"Oh great, the Slytherin glee club has arrived," he muttered. There was always that group of kids in school that were popular, but cold to those they weren't friends with. Jim considered Aurora, Don, and Jason part of that group, even though he didn't know any of them particularly well. The only one he had talked to extensively was Don, and that was only because he was a bully. But on the bright side, he did notice Nani walk in. He remembered seeing her in the Quidditch matches. She was a Chaser, like Molly, and a good one at that. Maybe she and Molly could help give him some tips on how to fly a broom better, and help Evaine get on one without being scared to death.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 pm

"But first you have to ask your parents, i don't want them coming home seeing us on the couch. they might get the wrong idea about us." she winked at him before laughing. She laid her head in his shoulder smiling up at him, even throw they where friends now Eva didn't want Jim to think she was weak then again she didn't want anyone to think she was weak. She laughed at Jim's comment "Your terrible Jim."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Carson sat on the edge of the room, watching students filing in--the Slytherins last as always. Groups of Ravenclaws joined and a few straggling Hufflepuffs popped in before the late crowd. However, one Gyffindor came in alone and sat in the corner of the room. After a few minutes passed without her approaching anyone or anyone approaching her, Carson slid off his desk and walked over to her.

With her hood down, her white hair was clear and visible. Didn't look dyed, either, but that was pretty simple to do with magic. Kinda cool, too. "Hey," he murmured, hoping not to startle her. She seemed a bit concentrated on being alone. He stopped a few feet from her desk, leaning against the wall, back still turned to the Boggart. He, like everyone else, didn't know what it would become, but was certainly uninterested in finding out. "Didn't see you jump up to join the social squad in the middle there. Not the talkative type?"
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:40 pm

((Gah, thank you Kou, I was starting to feel lonely XD))

Akasha's green eyes opened in surprise when someone began to speak to her. Her surprise didnt show on her face, but instead she rose an eyebrow at the male in front of her. She had seen him around school a few times, but like many others, she had never had a conversation with him. She was surprised that he was trying to strike up a conversation with her, she was sure he had heard the rumors....

"No," she said in her low voice, "I prefer to stay away from large groups of people that I do not know. I'm sure my isolation of others is appreciated" She tilted her head slighty in curiosity, "And you? Why are you talking to me, instead of your friends?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:57 pm

"Oh, yeah, that's what everyone fears I guess." She said looking down slightly. When he asked her what her fear was her head shot up. "Umm.. bats...." She blushed slightly before giggeling. "I got one stuck in my hair once when I was camping."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:15 pm

( Ooc: YOU DID IT! Now Don's gonna be really angry! Did you ever think how I will do now to handle him? *jk* XD )

Don started to laugh in an uncontollable way. He tried his best to look as if he had chosen to laugh about Pippa's words, petting her head, and turned around. So that was why this Hufflepuff guy pointed at him. 'This bastard will have to pay!' though Don.
As he thought that laughing more would seem akward, he went looking through the window, raised his wand as discreetly as possible and chose to cast a spell on himself. He mummbled "silencio".
He put his hand on the wall next to the window, still acting as if he was calming looking through the window. When he, more or less, succeded to control the shivers of laughs of his body, he gave a side glance to Aurora. Even if his body was laughing, his eyes were expressing a pure hatred. He muted a "rictu sem pra" to let her know what happened.

(P.S.: I hope what I wrote is possible 'cause I have to confess that I didn't read Harry Potter's books. Plz, tell me if something is unbelivable in this context. ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Aurora raised an eyebrow as suddenly Don began to laugh uncontrollably, She saw as he tried to explain to her. Looking around the room. She took her wand out. Seeing a dark skinned boy with his wand. She glared. ''Expelliarmus.'' She whispered first, As the boy lost his wand she smirked slightly. ''Tarantallegra.'' She whispered, As she fired a spell right back at the boy. Smirking wickedly. Before she turned to Don.

(OOC: I dunno if Chessie is okay with those spells but If Not I can change it XDD
Expelliarmus - Disarms your opponent
Tarantallegra - Forces opponent to dance )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:08 pm

"I don’t like Bats either , one flew right into my face once when I was in the forbidden forest “ He laughed hoping she would feel much more comfortable with her fear. As he spoke his fingers messed with the inside of his robes nervously, trying to come to terms with the way he felt when he was around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Evie smiled turning herself more so in the direction of Molly ."Yes I think so , just worried about what my fear will be and if I can handle it" She spoke softly , expressing her concern . It was easy to talk to her about her worries , she didn't feel pressured to be consistently brave. " What about you?" She continued ,keeping one eye on the wardrobe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:27 pm

She giggeled. "You should have seen me. I was running around screaming, and the bat just tried to climb up my hair and kept making these sounds. It was so scary." She shivered as she remembered that. "Then dad tackled me to the ground and got it out. I wanted to cut my hair after that." She blushing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:12 am

Jason raised an eyebrow at Don's behavior before watching him move to a window. He looked back to Surora to notice she was casting a spell to him before moving to cast a spell to someone else.

"I missed something, didn't I?" He asked to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:32 am

Emily exploded in laughes seeing the charming boy laughing. Then she hold herself and started laughing quietly, so this way they couldn't be the center of attention... She lost her breath when the most beautiful girl she has ever seen turned around them, and looked to Moses... She forced herself to look upon his mentor just in time to see him being desarmad... His wand flew far and she ran to catch it. As she got back, Moses was dancing without control... ''What should I do???'' She said to her mentor, and rose an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:32 am

{Okay this group is manic! XD Im going to split you into two classes so I can teach properly :3 They are occurring at the same time.. somehow, until we get another teacher. x3}

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:32 am

((Oh. Well bye, Akasha!))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:26 am

(( ;A; Bye Carson! *SOB*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7