Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) Empty
PostSubject: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:54 pm

(( Props for being the first topic in the Dungeons? 8D ))

Oh, what an interesting day it had turned out to be, Perseus decided. Despite the many annoyances in his and Proteus' classes, the things that had gone down outside of class had been quite fulfilling... in the way a huge flirt like him can find them fulfilling, that is. The blonde had pulled his cloak over his shoulders and left swiftly. Although, a part of him always hesitated to leave Proteus behind, Perseus knew that his brother, while accepting of his bisexuality, wouldn't want to hang around in the shadows while his younger twin made out with anyone- even guys. He had informed him of where he was going, however.

And now he was in the dungeons, not having to stray too far from his common room, awaiting for the Ravenclaw boy who had agreed rather blindly to meet him there. He waited, leaning against the cold stone wall with his arms crossed over his chest. Just then he heard footsteps, and turned to see a familiar figure entering the dungeons of the castle. And just then he wondered... What fun awaited him in the dark?

(( Annnnnnnnnd let the Jimseus fun begin~! ;D ))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:59 pm

((I say props for the title. It made me giggle for some reason. XD))

Jim wasn't too nervous as he made his way down to the dungeons. If he was going to get his butt kicked, better to show up and fight back then hide like a scared little rabbit. That was his mindset at least, even though it had gotten him into trouble loads of times. But he was too stubborn to think any other way. He had his wand inside his robes in case this turned into a duel of sorts, although Jim preferred to just poke people in the eye than shoot out a spell. He let out a sigh, the air slightly cooler down in the dungeons. He spotted Perseus not too far away, looking pretty smug about himself, too. "Well, I'm here," Jim said. "Now what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:27 pm

(( 8D Yay for giggling! :3 ))

Perseus restrained himself from smirking as he eyed the younger teen. He could tell from his body language that he was prepared for a fight. He more than likely had his wand in a spot that would be quite easy to reach. Not that it would be a problem. He unfolded his arms and allowed them to fall to his sides, his cloak pulled back over his shoulders on purpose. By exposing himself in that way, it was obvious that his wand wasn't in any immediate or identifiable spot, and therefore, he cast doubt upon any assumptions that Perseus wanted to beat Jim in any physical or magical way. But, he simply had a casual posture, as if he were meeting a friend.

"Well I'd like to start by having some manners," he chuckled, giving him a playful smirk. "So, hello. Nice to see you, too... Jim," he allowed the boy's name to roll of his tongue with a bit of a purr, raising a brow as he approached him. He didn't stride towards him, but given his long legs, it didn't take long before he was pushing into Jim's personal bubble... yet again. He took a step closer, looking down at him with a soft, yet intent gaze.

(( Sorry it took so long! D8 Mom is watching Spanish soap operas. > <; I'm addicted to one of them. ))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:28 am

Jim raised an eyebrow. Perseus sure seemed...confident about himself, for lack of a better word. And it looked like he was unarmed. What was he thinking? Jim's brow furrowed, not sure what to do next. Seemed unfair to attack when he had a wand and Perseus didn't. He did have morals, despite being pushed around for most of his life.

"Um...hi?" What else did Perseus expect him to say? This wasn't exactly what Jim thought was going to happen. As the tall blonde started to approach him. Jim's body tensed up, wondering if he should throw a punch or high-tail it out of there. But for some reason, all he did was just stand there, although he did take half a step back when he felt Perseus was too close. He seemed to tower over him, or maybe that was just because Jim felt intimidated by the guy.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Perseus gave another smirk, taking another step forward as Jim stepped back. He intended to repeat the pattern, knowing he and Jim were closing in on the wall, and that it was more than likely without Jim's knowledge. He leaned farther down, enjoying the look of confusion and fear on Jim's face. Hell, he was reveling in it. His eyes narrowed a bit as the mischievous look came back, and he tilted his head, half-expecting him to turn and run. A couple of the other boys that Perseus had pursued had done that, as well. But when Jim stayed, he took another step towards him, pushing the boundaries of the bubble even further, his ego taking it as a sign to continue. He leaned a bit closer, taking yet another step.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Jim swallowed, feeling like there was a lump in his throat again. His boots scuffled against the floor as he backed away, taking Perseus' advance as a sign of attack. His hands fumbled inside his robe, trying to find his wand. But every time he took a step, Perseus closed the distance between them, almost as if they were locked in some weird dance. But right as his fingers brushed against his wand, he felt his back hit something hard and solid. The wall. He thought about running, but Perseus was too close. He could catch him in a matter of moments. Curse words ran through Jim's head as he realized that this situation wasn't turning out in his favor.
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Well, wasn't this delicious? Jim had just backed himself against the wall like a puppet with no strings. Perseus took another step forward, halting just past Jim's comfort levels. Towering over the teen, the blonde raised a brow. "Play nice, Jim... Reaching for your wand against an unarmed fellow student isn't very nice," he said in a hushed tone, leaning in closer so Jim could hear. He paused, glancing downward at him, pressing one hand against the wall to support himself as he inched closer.

And then, spotting an opportune moment where Jim seemed preoccupied with his own thoughts, he moved in quickly and pressed their lips together, his eyes closing partially and his other hand hooking under Jim's chin, tilting his head a bit.

(( I am so sorry I took so long to reply... TT^TT I lost most of my Sony Vegas projects today because my laptop decided to be an ass. So I've been... kinda sad. Hopefully this didn't suck too much. ))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:40 am

Jim wouldn't admit that he was scared, but truthfully, he was. His heart was beating fast like it was about to jump out of his chest and he could feel his palms getting sweaty. He pressed himself up against the wall as much as he could, practically flattening himself against it. He got that familiar feeling that he did back in the dining hall, that feeling that a predator was staring him down, deciding whether to attack or not. Of course, he had no idea that Perseus' form of attack was a kiss.

Yeah, it was Jim's first kiss. He hadn't exactly gotten close enough to anyone to encourage that sort of behavior. He gave a muffled cry of surprise against Perseus' lips, his heart leaping into his throat. It felt like his brain was like a siren, giving off warnings that this was a dangerous situation. But Jim found that he couldn't move at all. He just felt frozen, not sure how to react, what to think. He felt himself shudder at Perseus' touch, and he finally composed himself a bit to pull away. He couldn't speak for a moment, he had to catch his breath as if he had just run 5 miles. And it didn't help that his hands had started to tremble slightly. It might have been sen as an extreme reaction to something as simple as a kiss, but this was territory that Jim had never ventured into before, and it frightened him. But despite his fear, he couldn't find the urge to leave, and he had no idea what to think of that. "What are you...doing?" he asked, finally getting his voice back.

((Oh no! T_T Technology is such a bitch sometimes. I feel like kicking my laptop half the time. XD))
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:34 am

(( I know... TT_TT I always want to kick my laptop though. ))

Perseus felt the boy beneath him freeze into the kiss, and the older teen pressed their lips closer together, for just a moment, softly tracing a finger along his jaw. A jolt of satisfaction went through him as Jim shuddered and writhed at his touch, and when Jim pulled away, Perseus bore a cheshire grin, still within Jim's space, and not intending to leave. The sound of Jim's short breaths, as he gasped in an attempt to grasp at what just happened, gave Perseus an even higher feeling of elation and satisfaction.

"What are you...doing?

Perseus hummed for a moment as if in thought, his free hand that had previously been under his chin now flicking a disheveled lock of hair from the boy's face. "I believe the word is 'kissing,' Jim," he stated casually, almost jokingly, as if the day were a random Tuesday. His cheshire grin returned, having shrunk in order to give he boy a teasing smirk. "I'm guessing that was your first kiss?"

(( FFF- I just read a yaoi fanfiction. And it made me giggly. So I got inspired to reply. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:50 am

Jim's eyes narrowed, despite the fact that his heart was still beating pretty fast. He felt so vulnerable and weak and he hated it. Reduced to pieces by a kiss, how lame was that? But he still felt intimidated by the blonde towering over him and he felt like he wouldn't be able to stop whatever Perseus did to him. Although, the more he just stood there, looking at him, he didn't really feel the urge to try and stop whatever Perseus had in mind. If anything, he felt like he wanted him to do it again. His lips felt tingly in a weird sort of way. Was his heart beating from elation and not fear? All these feelings churning inside him were new and wild and he had no idea how to deal with them. He bit his lip as Perseus' hand pushed a stray lock of hair away and he felt his hand curl into a fist, although it was more from trying to resist whatever he was feeling than wanting to punch Perseus in the face.

"So...what if it was?" he asked, still sounding out-of-breath. "What's it to you?" He knew the sensible thing to do was to try and run, get out of there, but instead, he found himself asking those questions. And he wasn't sure why he was doing it.

((XD I've been checking out slash vids with Jim to get inspiration. Seems like he's paired with Aladdin a lot. XD))
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:15 am

(( OMG slash vids @-@ So many of them. xD ))

Perseus couldn't help but lean just a little closer, he could feel Jim's short breaths tickling his lips, and he, dare he say, liked it. He knew he was being distracting, and knew all too well the jumble of alien feelings the boy was experiencing. He had felt them once, too. The blonde moved in just half an inch closer as Jim finally spoke, again, then paused and inched away, pale lips giving a genuine smile. "What it to me? It's mine, is what it is," he purred, chuckling. "Or am I wrong? Was I not your first kiss?" he asked, leaning in, again, a slight look of longing in his eyes as he closed the distance between their lips, save an inch or so.

But really, Perseus didn't care too much whether he was Jim's first kiss or not- although, he knew he was. Either way, he'd have his lips, again. Because he wanted them. And he got what he wanted.

(( ADFGHJKSDGFSHDFLSKGFLCFSKJL DISTRACTED BY SONY VEGAS SORRY xDDD I hope this makes up for it. o^o ))

Last edited by Proteus Malfoy on Mon May 21, 2012 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whoops. posted using the proteus account again. xDDD sorry but i'm too lazy to fix it. xD)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:47 am

Oh jeez, what am I going to do? I'm trapped. Jim's palms were flat against the wall, the brick cool against his burning skin. At least, he felt like it was burning. He could smell whatever cologne Perseus was wearing, practically a repeat of when the two had talked in the dining hall. He was so close, Jim knew that if he leaned forward just the littlest bit, their lips would be locked again. He still felt something inside him that wanted Perseus to close the distance between them and that frightened him a little.

"What do you think?" he asked, still finding enough in him to be a smart-aleck. Anyone could tell that was first kiss from how noobish he had acted. It still embarrassed him, especially now that Perseus was looking at him like he wanted to eat him or something.

((You're doing fine. This is fun! XD))
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:59 am

(( ASDJDLKGHL. Was about to reply but I'm being kicked out of my seat. BRB I GOTTA RELOCATE MY LAPTOP. I SHALL POST IN LIKE 10 30 MINUTES. Edit: LOL. xDDD ))

Jim was definitely trapped... in more ways than one. Perseus resisted the urge to do away with the little remaining distance between them and kiss him right outright, opting to instead brush his lips at the corner of Jim's mouth, just slightly. Enough to feel it, that's all. And then he pulled away as Jim retorted his question in a sarcastic manner. He tilted his head a bit.

"I think I'm right," he chuckled, moving his head and brushing his lips against the opposite corner of the brunette's mouth. He paused there, Jim's breaths sounding in his ear, before pressing their lips together, once more. He moved his body a little closer, his free hand softly tracing its fingertips along the boy's jaw as he pressed his mouth a bit closer to Jim's virgin lips. He tasted quite nice... Hm... Jim definitely wouldn't be a toy that he'd only play with once, Perseus decided. He'd definitely be partaking in this act, again, if he had any say about it. And he did. So he would. The blonde inched a little closer, deepening the kiss.

Last edited by Perseus Malfoy on Mon May 21, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ;D)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Jim's heart sputtered like a rusty car engine as Perseus' lips brushed against him, his breath halting like something was blocking his windpipe. He closed his eyes, trying to get a hold of himself, but this was a losing battle that was going down the drain fast. He couldn't speak, could barely think as his blue eyes stared helplessly at Perseus' dark ones. His mind was muddled with fear and...he didn't even want to think about what the other emotion was. He knew it, he just didn't want to admit it. But then Perseus' lips were on his again, and he felt that emotion build up inside him like a steadily burning fire. He had never felt it before today, but he knew what it was. It was desire. The feeling made his brain spin and his heart beat like a drum and he found himself wanting more, even though he knew he shouldn't. His shaking hands gripped Perseus' cloak, his mouth moving roughly against his.
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Feeling every pause or start that Jim instinctively expressed made Perseus' satisfaction increase quite a bit. He felt his lips curling upward, and he softly brushed a hand over his cheek, not wanting to get too... well, grabby. At least, not yet. He inhaled Jim's scent, and sighed quietly, before opening his eyes in surprise as the brunette suddenly made a move. Was he... kissing back? He was. Perseus took this as a sign to go a bit further. He deepened the kiss, moving forward and pressing his body against Jim's. The boy's body was... warm. The blonde pulled away for a moment, then connected their lips again, hooking a hand lightly around Jim's waist.

He hadn't expected Jim to warm up to him so fast. But, he wasn't complaining.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Jim could feel his brain screaming at him to stop, that this was wrong, but his brain wasn't exactly reflecting what his heart wanted. Just like the saying went, Jim's heart was ruling his head. He could feel adrenaline coursing through him, something which was only felt when he was on a broom, and he found himself hooked on it, like a drug. He found himself wanting to hold onto it as long as possible, because when he had it in his system, he didn't feel like a freak or a loser. He didn't feel like...anything. Everything around him was faded into fog, where nothing mattered and nothing could hurt him. Even when Perseus pulled away, Jim could feel his lips tingling as his chest heaved in and out like he had just run a marathon. The only thing that kept his hands from shaking was gripping Perseus' cloak so tightly that his knuckles turned white. He blinked several times, everything around him spinning like he was in overdrive. Everything just seemed to be magnified. Perseus' lips were on his again and he felt that familiar desire creeping into him again, wanting more, never wanting him to stop. It almost frightened him that he was so greedy like this, but he barely registered the thought as it went by him.
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:22 pm

This definitely wasn't the same shy boy that Perseus had lured into the dark dungeons. This boy was much more sure of what he wanted, and the means to get it. And Perseus really starting to like this new side of Jim more and more. It was a nice change from the usual shy boys that hardly did a thing but allow themselves to be kissed. After a while, that did get pretty boring, and Perseus would normally be done with them after a short period of time... but not with Jim. Oh no, this boy was one that Perseus could be interested in, more and more. The blonde nipped slightly at Jim's bottom lip, rubbing a hand up his side and then back down, not going below the waist. He gave his lip another nibble, then began brushing his lips carefully against the boy's jaw, not wanting to go too fast.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Everything around Jim seemed to swirl into nothingness, where the only thing his mind was focused on was the boy in front of him and the way his lips and hands moved against him. He felt like he had to match Perseus' intensity or he would lose the adrenaline running through him. He felt the wall almost supporting him, like it was helping him stay on his feet. He felt his body give a shudder at feeling Perseus' lips on his jaw and had to bite his tongue from making any noise that he would regret later. His eyes opened hazily, the lights in the dungeon dim. But that was the only thing he registered.
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Perseus let out a sigh, running fingertips through brown locks and placing a few kisses down his jaw. When he felt Jim shudder, his pale lips parted and he softly grazed his teeth along Jim's neck. He kissed and nipped at the flesh, pressing just a bit closer to him, before pulling away and straightening up a bit, tilting Jim's head to make him look in his direction. "Do you like it?" he asked in a low tone, his own heart fluttering a bit from the kiss, his breaths just a little irregular, though nothing like Jim's. He was genuinely curious, and raised his brows as he awaited the boy's answer.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:13 am

Jim's breath came out in short little spurts, feeling like his heart was starting and stopping every few seconds. He could feel his nerves racing at high speed, his blood singing with every touch. He felt Perseus tilt his head up and it took him a moment to realize that the blonde had asked him a question. He blinked several times, trying to think through the haze that had clouded his mind. How could he put what he was feeling in words? He wasn't exactly the most eloquent speaker in the world and he was still trying to come to terms with these new things he was feeling. Desire, longing, it was enough to make his heart ache a little. "Don't...stop..." It wasn't a yes or no answer, but he felt as though that was the only thing he was sure of. He could feel the adrenaline going away and he didn't want to lose it now, not when it made him feel so alive.
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:08 am

Perseus waited a few moments, recognizing the cloudy look in Jim's eyes all too well, softly stroking his cheek in an affectionate manner. He sure looked like he was enjoying it... and just as Perseus began to wonder if the boy even heard him, he got his answer. A slight chill ran down his spine at the boy's words, and his lips curled once more into the smirk they seemed to have been born with, and then he firmly kissed his lips, getting just a little bit rougher in the heat of the moment. His hands roamed a bit, going through his hair, then down his sides, once even tracing up his spine, but he never went below the belt, not once. The blonde softly trailed kisses up the brunette's jaw, then playfully nipped at the lobe of his ear, and trailed the kisses back to his lips again. This boy was delicious. Really, there was no other word. He was so much better than any previous endeavours, and... well, now he wanted more. He supposed only time would would tell if Jim wouldbe willing to go farther on the first date.

(( OMG last night I had a dream about this. xD It was awesome. o^o ))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:22 am

Jim couldn't stop the moan in the back of his throat as Perseus' lips met his again, as he felt the blonde's hands travel along his body. His lips moved hungrily, like he couldn't get enough of the affection Perseus was giving him. His hands didn't grip his robe so tightly now, although they still trembled slightly. He managed to push away from the wall slightly, his feet feeling sure and strong for once. Anytime Perseus' lips left his, he swallowed, only wanting them back, even though the feel of them against his skin didn't fail to make him shudder each time. He roughly pulled Perseus closer as their lips met again, his emotions and longing spinning out of control.

((Sweet. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:49 am

(( It was. x3 ))

That sound. That wonderful sound. Perseus wanted to hear it again. He pressed their mouths closer together, kissing Jim rather hungrily. His own heart was beginning to pound as he kissed along Jim's jaw and neck and ear, and he greedily placed his mouth along the flesh, kissing and biting as much as he could without leaving any lasting marks. When he had finally placed his lips back against Jim's, he groaned at the boy's sudden show of force, and returned the kiss with a heated intensity, pulling him closer and pushing him against the wall once more, their bodies pressed together. A hand firmly held the boy's waist, while the other roamed just a little further down to his leg as he bit the boy's lip, playfully tugging at it.

(( Pfft. This went PG-13 real fast. ;D I know I'm late to say it, but I still said it, so... there! xD Oh and sorry for not responding sooner, I was fighting a headache. @^e ))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:09 am

How much time had passed since this whole thing started? Jim wasn't entirely sure, and anytime he tried to think about it, the thought went away as soon as it appeared. The only thing that really seemed to matter was Perseus, and how his lips trailed along his skin, making Jim's breath catch in his throat. He almost felt lightheaded at the sensation, but he didn't want him to stop. He felt his back hit the wall again as his lips met Perseus', but he didn't care. His hands started to move, trailing down Perseus' shoulders and onto his chest, although they still shook a little bit. Even through the fabric of his shirt, Jim could feel how firm it was under his fingers.

((You're fine, it's all good. XD I keep having to remind myself that I'm writing about a teenager here and not an adult. I feel like there's a difference in that, you know? XD))
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:56 am

(( Yeah, I know what you mean. xD ))

Perseus could hear every hitch of breath in Jim's throat, and every breath that escaped in between. He reveled in those sounds, and gave a quiet sigh as Jim's hands began roaming, as well. He could feel Jim trembling as the boy put his hands to his chest. He moved his own hands, trailing them up his back, one going up farther and loosely tangling itself in the boy's hair. He gave another kiss to Jim's lips, then pulled away, panting a bit.

"You're tense," he said quietly, a hand at the back of Jim's neck and shoulders. What in the world could get a fifteen year old boy so damned stressed out, that his every muscle felt tensed in the most uncomfortable way? Perseus knew Jim always looked rather tired, and was always stressing about something... but this was just too much. He was actually quite concerned about it, too. He softly kissed his jaw. "I could take care of that," he whispered into his ear, nipping at his lobe again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))   What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim )) Empty

Back to top Go down

What Awaits in the Dark...? (( Tag: Jim ))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next