Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts

Go down 
+6
Molly Starkey
Brieanne Devereaux
Jim Hawkins
Evaine Moonblood
Emily Castle
Alliss Rivera
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:03 am

getting bored with Jim, Pippa bounced to another person-people called him Donald- and smiled shyly at him. he was handsome! "hi! she chirped happily. "I'm Pippa Filch! you're Don, right? nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:09 am

Jim sighed. "I just...I can't just sit there when I know somebody's hurting you," he said, hating that he couldn't help her. But he got what she was saying. If her mom ended up getting arrested, Evaine would probably just be tossed around from one foster home to the next, having nobody to look after her. Jim foolishly hoped that maybe his parents could help, but taking in another kid was out of their league. That may happen in stories, but not here in real life. "Alright, I won't tell," he promised. "But...if I can do anything for you, just...say so, okay? I mean, we are friends now, and friends help each other." He hoped that would be enough for Evaine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:20 am

Maggie bit her lip, looking around, seeing the other people talking to eachother. She turned to look at Caleb, slowly getting closer to him. "Sooo... what is your fear?" She asked trying to start up a conversation with him.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:28 am

"I can take a beating Jim, don't worry to much okay." she flicked his nose, she smiled a bit but her smile went away. Evaine wished there was a way she could leave her mother but she doesn't have any money, no place to stay and her mother could come find her. "But if you ever see me looking half dead, you can tell.". Evaine gently pressed her thumbs up against Jim's lips forcing him to smile "No frowning mister, I don't like frowning. But um.. You think it's cool if i could stay over sometimes just to get away from her?" she asked,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:29 am

Don was surprised to hear someone talking to him. He turned his head and looked down to see who it was.
She was a first year student, not a slytherin as it seemed. "Yeah, nice too meet you." he answered, not wanting to be too unpolite in front of everyone. But he couldn't help adding, raising an eyebrow "How do you know who I am, shrimp?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:46 am

Jason entered the room, barely glancing at anyone. He had taken his swell time getting here. He was obviously uncomfortable with the amount of people here so he moved quietly trying to make himself invisible to Don. The only person he even cared to talk to at the moment.

"Don." He stated, shifting to stand next to him while watching a HufflePuff try to get into a conversation with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:54 am

( Ooc: Isn't Jason supposed to be in the forbidden forest with Aurora? scratch )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:55 am

[[ Chessie said it was okay to post here. >u> Since Moses and Aimee are supposed to be too. XD Also, that emote is flipping adorable. Just saying<333 ]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:57 am

(Yeah since this takes place before the forest it okay for posting)
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:04 am

((Also, Chessie said that the classes would be revolving, so everyone will always be in class, but they can also be somewhere else.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:06 am

(Ooc: Oki doki! XDD I thought that ,because it was a challenge, rules were a bit different. ;P )

Don looked back as he heard Jason. "Jason? I was wondering where Aurora and you were." he answered, hoping Jason knew where his friend was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:08 am

Pippa beamed at him, undeterred by his name-calling. "actually I'm quite tall for my age. and everyone talks about you. the older girls say you're a heart breaker, the guys hate you, and my dad says you're a pretty polite kid for a Slytherin" she rocked back and forth on her heels, still smiling at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 am

"Aurora is on her away, I just happened to make it... here first." Jason spoke, looking at the jumpy little tyke. He shook his head looking at Don, "You're... quite the 'polite' kid." Jason chuckled out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:25 am

Aurora had been later than normal. She walked into the classroom. As she noticed Don and Jason in the classroom she straight to them.
She smiled brightly. Hugging Don. ''Hey!'' Giving him a small kiss on his cheek. She than looked at Jason, Giving him a wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 am

Don nodded to thank Jason, feeling a little releaved to have some news about his friend. He laughed a little at Pippa's words: "Really? A heart-breaker? It's not true at all. Don't believe them." he said, knowing perfectly it was indeed tue.
He gave a side glance to Jason when he heard his comment. "You'd be surprised. I can be the most polite man if needed." he added smiling (insisting on the word 'man').
He stepped back under Aurora's huggle's impact. He didn't saw her coming. His smile grew wilder when he recognized her and he huggled her back. "Hey! Where were you hidding beauty?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:43 am

Moses looked off to where Emily was pointing to, seeing a ravencalw who looked quiet worried and upset. but not at the boggart wardrobe. More at another ravenclaw who had a strange look on her face. "He and his friend look like they need a laugh. But let's keep our options open before deciding on them" he suggested, before spotting a few Slytherins. Pippa was among them which was an odd site. "Better idea." he said with a grin. "We'll get the womanizer." he said, pointing to Donald. "Don't you agree?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:49 am

Seeing Pippa around all those Slytherins frowned her.... Perhaps it was better to keep Pippa safe... She analized the man Moses pointed, and smiled... ''Let's do this!!'' She said hoping to help her friend in time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:49 am

Pippa giggled, smiling at them. "you're Jason, right? the tiger. lots of people are afraid of you. she grinned at Don. "mm, I think I'll decide for myself if you are or not. and you do seem very polite" she blinked and looked at Aurora, feeling suddenly very small and plain. "you're really pretty. I wish I looked like you did"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:52 am

Jason raised an eyebrow, "You're blunt." He muttered out before looking over to Aurora and Don, "About time you arrive, Aurora. And yes, you can be. As can I..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:56 am

( Ooc: Oh, god! Don's already the pranksters' club target and it's only the first day! XD Well, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see his reaction 'cause I'm going to sleep! ;P Good night. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:56 am

Aurora smiled brightly. ''I was hiding from you.'' She nudged Don playfully. Smirking. She than looked at Jason. Laughing softly.
''Sorry, I shall try to be a good girl next time.'' She grinned. As suddenly she heard a voice, Looking down. ''Oh sweetie. You are already beautiful.'' She looked back at Don. Grinning slightly. It was just a kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:00 am

((oh jeez XD if I had known it would get him targeted I would have left him alone!! XD))
"well, I gotta be. speaking your mind can be just as good as a good lie, because it can wound or build someone up" she told him brightly, and flushed a little at Aurora's words. "I don't think so. dad says I am, but he's just my dad. and the caretaker of the school" she added, almost as an afterthought, looking at the two Slytherins. now was a good time to see if the prejudice was as bad in this house as everyone said it was
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:04 am

((Guess who's late?! XD Sorry!! XD Is the lesson already started? :\ ))

Nani walked into the classroom hoping to not be late... She bit her lips and looked around.. There were a lot of people and a strange wardrobe in the centre of the room..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:14 am

(( late reply is laaaaaaaaaaat x-x I fail ))

Zuko cringed once seeing Brie, giving her a kurt nod as he rubbed his forehead "Molly is a friend of mine, I'm going to tell my friends since it's something ive bitched about for a while." he sighed thinking of the times hed griped to his friends about not knowing this fiance. Jumping his eyes darted to the blonde that had glided into the room, his eyes going wide he lowered his head. Please don't see me, I'm invible rosey please don't seem me he made sure his hair was hanging in his face so he wasn't recognizable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:23 am

Caleb turned to Maggie thinking of how was best to approach her question. " ermm the usual death of a someone I care about " He smiled . " What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next