Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First night at Hogwart

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

First night at Hogwart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:26 am

"Oh." Jason blinked letting her continue, he tilted his head, still oddly confused.

"But why would you want to spend time, alone, with me? Everyone holds some animosity to me for obvious reasons." He muttered out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:32 am

Aurora raised her eyebrow. ''You never had any friends?'' She asked. Sitting up again. ''You are a cute guy.'' She grinned lightly.
''With a little bit of a tempter, But that's okay.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:34 am

"No, I haven't." Jason watched the girl sitting up and look at him.

"I think a little is an understatement."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:37 am

Aurora shrugged. ''Well I think you can be nice. '' She let her hand slowly run up and down his arm. ''But if you prefer to go to sleep it's okay.'' She said with a tad bit of disappointment into her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:44 am

"I can be quite the gentlemen if I want." Jason blinked just looking at her and then Don, "I think we should leave, I'd rather not like to wake them up while we talk." Jason stood up, tugging the sleeves of his sweater down. He offered Aurora a hand to help her out of the bed as they would move to...

Well where she wanted to go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:08 am

Aurora smirked. Taking his hand. She pulled him with her. Walking out of the room. She took him with her to the kitchen.
A perfect time for a midnight snack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:19 am

Jason blinked but let the girl lead him, slightly unsure of where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First night at Hogwart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2