Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the first night here

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the first night here Empty
PostSubject: the first night here   the first night here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:35 am

Fionn stalked into the room he'd been assigned, looking around with a critical eye. better than last year's, at least. Fionn walked around the room a few times, gauging out the most suitable bed for him, and finally picked the one furthest away from the others, located in a shadowed corner of the room. nodding decisively he walked over and flopped onto the bed, forever surprised how soft and fluffy these things were, way better than the bed he used at home. sitting up, Fionn began pulling his hair out of it's hold and ran a hand through it. right now he wanted to sleep. he'd see his fellow roomies in the morning. but first he needed to get ready for tomorrow. couldn't forget that...with a groan, Fionn got off of the bed again and walked out to where the luggage was, dragging it back to the room and to his bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first night here   the first night here EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:54 am

Zuko had growling pulled himself away from the feat table in the great hall, dragging himself up to the dorm and thrown himself on the nearest bed he could. He had allowed Peter to stay down there should he so wish, and socialize more but all ZUko wanted to do was crawl into bed and DIE. He had let his emotions get a hold of himself and had made a complete ass of himself for no reason. Who gives a shit if everyone thought he was in love with Peter!? He knew the truth, that Peter was just a cherished friend. He wasn't stupid, he knew his dependancy on Peter bordered on unhealthy but he again, didn't give a shit. Turning over on the bed he held the red pillow against his chest, sighing heavily and staring off out one of the windows, letting the last few hours swim through his mind. He had found his fabled fiance, at this he cringed. He had to admit the girl was incredibly cute but something about her seemed...off. Frowning once he saw Fion in the shadows of the room he drew the canopy around his bed closed. He wasn't much fond of that young man at ALL. He grunted as he fell back on the bed, putting his hands behind his head. He had to admit, the scarlet girl....was very pretty, and he soft and docile tone Zuko would readily admit was attractive. Chuckling he frowned once more thinking of the white haired vampire with a scoff. She was one to avoid. Sighing he rolled over on his bed once more, taking out the small napsack he always carried with him, taking out a worn picture. It showed two children, a happy and smiling black haired boy, he seemed to be about the age of seven, and a little, rosy cheeked blonde girl that had her arms wrapped around his neck in a tight hug. His eyes softened as he gently stroked the picture

' I wonder if I'll see her '

he thought to himself, knowing she attended Hogwarts. Turning over once more he pulled himself under the sheets, attempting to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first night here   the first night here EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:26 am

Fionn sat up at the sound of someone coming in and groaned. Zuko Ryuu as one of his classmates? now he was really done with school. he watched in amusement as the other boy noticed him and drew his canopy curtains closed. Fionn waited for a while, now more curious than tired, and finally getting bored of the silence, opened his mouth. "you know, everyone has a right to their own lives, and I'm not trying to pry into yours, but how long have you known him? Peter"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first night here   the first night here EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:57 am

Zuko looked up from where he had been trying to sleep, blinking curiously at the question before sitting up and pulling the curtains back around arching an eyebrow at Fionn for a moment before giving a half hearted shrug "N-nah it's fine, that's a part of my past I don't mind talking about. Ive known Peter for about...." biting his lip as he counted on his fingers. "Erm, Seven to eight years now I believe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first night here   the first night here EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Fionn shrugged. "what? I don't feel like starting a fight. we both know the winner of that one" he tilted his head and listened to Zuko. "so...he's like a brother to you. that close, right? heh, you're lucky. having someone like him in your life"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first night here   the first night here EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:55 pm

"ZUZU!" Peter ran in and jumped on Zuko's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first night here   the first night here EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Zuko gave a smirk at Fionn's comment. He did appreciate the mans attempt to hold back a fight, as Zuko detested when he let his anger get the better of him, really finding the similarities to his father disturbing. Chuckling he nodded, "Yeah were like brothers, he and rosey were my closest friends growing up and I will, admit in a heartbeat that I'm blessed to have that kid in my life." shaking his head. "Funny thing is, half the time I end up comforting him, but I somehow feel soothed." he snickered before letting out a suprised grunt, falling forward on his face onto the bed, laughing and turning to hug Peter "Well hello to you too gingy!! Done socializing?" he chuckled scooting up so he was laying against the headbord and Peter could rest peacefully in his lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first night here   the first night here EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Fionn looked down for a moment. "I never had a close friend. most people saw me and ran" he shrugged and then chuckled at Zuko's words. "well, yea. that's what it's like having someone close to you. I do that with my brother Cian, and seeing him feel better makes me feel better sometimes" he laughed aloud as Zuko was driven into his bed by the hyper red head. he watched with an amused smile as they snuggled onto the bed together. the more he observed them, the more it was obvious the bond they had was brotherly, not romantic. "make any friends, Peter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first night here   the first night here EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Peter snuggled into him like a kitten and nodded chuckling then looked up to Fionn, "A bit! ^_^" he smiled brightly, then closed his eyes yawning, tugging Zuko's sleeve, "Zuzu....tired..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the first night here   the first night here Empty

Back to top Go down

the first night here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: