Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First night at Hogwart

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

First night at Hogwart Empty
PostSubject: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:55 am

Don opened the door of his room. So he would have to share his room with Jason? He was not a very funny man and Don wasn't found of him. 'Nights promisse to be boring!' he thought as he put his stuffs on the bed next to the window. He started to unpack his luggage and sat on his bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:15 am

[[ OOC: Mind if I post to you? 8D ]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:57 am

[ Ooc: of course not, I opened it for both of us Wink ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Jason silently walked into the room placing his trunk to the next available bed. He turned and looks at Don, figuring they had to be somewhat amiable with each other.

"Hey." Jason said, trying to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:12 pm

"Hey, Jason." politely answered Don, raising his head to look up at his room mate. "I hope you don't mind if I take the bed next to the window?"
Even if he was not very pleased to share his room with Jason, he didn't want to seem rude and hoped they could somehow get along not too bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:16 pm

"I do not mind." Jason replied, trying his best to act friendly, "I'm... Sorry if I come off as..." Jason couldn't find the right word to describe what some people thought of him, "But I'm hoping we can have... Some sort of a... Friendship perhaps?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:35 pm

'Boring' was the word which came to Don's mind first when Jason hesitated ' or maybe "dangerous" ' he mentally added. His eyes widdened a little when Jason mentioned 'Friendship'. He was wondering what this guy was considering as friendship.
He composed one of his friendly fake smiles he used to greet his parent's influantial guests and answered: "Yes, I'm sure we could."
This mask was the one he hated to wear the most, but it was also the one he knew how to fake the most.

Last edited by Donald McAroy on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Jason sighed, looking away from Don, "I'm not mean, I don't try to be... I really don't. But sometimes I can't control my temper." Jason started to unpack his trunk looking at a picture of his parents before playing I lightly on his bed.

"I'm more than aware you've probably seen it on occasion, I try not to shift. I really do. If I ever do, smack me square between the eyes." Jason paused before adding, "Only if I'm aggressive, I should say. Sometimes I like sleeping as a Tiger." He chuckled out, feelin like warming up to Don instead of keeping him at arms length. It would be... Nice having a friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Don was quite suprised to see Jason talking about himself so easily. Usually he was more someone who kept everything about him for himself. And that was, at a certain extend, one thing they had in commun (because the only person who REALLY knew Don was Aurora, others were just able see whatever mask he chose to show them).
Not to show his surpise, Don strarted to release his hair and prepared his night clothes. He looked down saying "I've never seen you in your tiger form before but I heard about it." in a tone he try to make as friendly as possible. "I hope I'll be able to remember about smaking you between the eyes if you ever start to be aggressive. To be honest, animals and I are not very friendly so my first reaction might be to run away." he added with a light laugh.
"As for me, I snore when I sleep. So let's say we're equal." said Don making an innocent joke associating Jason's shapeshiffting and his snores.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:04 am

Jason chuckled lightly, shrugging, "If you want to see I can show you." Jason removed the picture from the bed and aced it back in his trunk. He turned around to face Don giving a half smile, "Snoring isn't that bad... I purr."
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:32 am

Larissa made a small cough before entering the room in her tiny lacy black silk nightdress, Aurora standing next to her in a smiliar red number. "We were bored," She made a small nervous smile towards the boys, this wasn't her usual style, Aurora always seemed to bring this side out of her. "Mind if we join you for the night?" Larissa moved over towards Don, sitting on his bed and crossing her legs to show more flesh. "Only problem, we may have to share beds," She laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:48 am

Aurora walked behind Larissa. She grinned lightly. ''I am sure Don won't mind sharing his. How about you Jason?''
She did not have a good relationship with Jason. He was different. But maybe giving him another chance? Who knew.
She smirked wickedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:50 am

Jason watched the girls come into the room, he wasn't too sure what to say.

"I don't mind." He stated, moving his trunk under the bed. He sat on his bed just watching them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:59 pm

"No thank, you that won't be necessary." nervously answered Don to Jason's question. He had not even the smallest envy to face a tiger this night.
He felt released yet surprised when the room door opened. His mouth silently formed "Oh yeah..." when he saw Larissa and Aurora entering in sexy night dresses. Could that be considered as dresses? They were surely too short for that. It took Don a few seconds to realize both of them were really there. He leered at both of them. Even if he knew already what Aurora's body looked like he was still stunned by her. As for Larissa, he was dicovering a side of her that he started to really enjoy.
"How could a man refuse to share his bed with such amazing women." said Don, swallowing and smiling as Larissa was crossing her legs, revealing more flesh.
He looked up to Larissa's face with his usual carnivor smile. "Unfortunately, as you can see, I didn't have had time to put my night wears on. And I obviously can't sleep with my day clothes." he added playfully. "So do you mind me taking them off?" concluded Don looking at Larissa straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 am

"You can do as you wish Don," Larissa coughed lightly with a small smile before turning away, feeling a little uncomfortable, perhaps this wasn't such a good idea as she had first thought. Turning to Aurora, she glanced at her, she did look attractive in her nightwear, blushing, she turned her head away from her aswell and looked at Jason. "I don't think I've spoken to you much before?" She wondered why, most of the Slytherin's wanted to speak to her and Aurora, they were like the celebrities of the House.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:40 am

Aurora noticed Don scanning Larissa. She grinned. As she looked at Jason. Sitting next to him as there wasn't much space on Don's bed.
She smirked at Jason. ''Nice meeting you again'' She whispered. Towards Jason. Smiling kindly. As she looked back at Larissa.
Not responding to Don. She knew what he looked like. And he knew what she thought of that.
A slight smirk in the corner of her lips. Though the question was more for Larissa. She was still amused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:32 am

"Never felt the need to." Jason said flatly, he really hadn't found it necessary to talk to any of them.

Jason looked over to Aurora giving her a small smile, but really it was non-existent, "Likewise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:49 am

Aurora grinned. ''Oh so you have missed me? How sweet of you.'' She sighed. Laying down on his bed. ''There is some kindness in you, I knew it.'' She laughed softly. Stretching her body as she moved her legs slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am

Don noticed that Larissa started to feel uncomfortable. He bited his lips. He might have gone too far too fast. But the truth was the truth, so he started to take off his shirt and quicly put his night clothes on as she turned her head, looking away. He was usually sleeping without T-shirt but he decided to wear one this night not to look too (sexualy) agressive toward Larissa. She could be brave and strong but didn't like being forced in any way.
He sat down on his bed and looked at Aurora, smiling. She sure knew how to get what she wanted.

Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Larissa was grateful that Don wasn't taking things too far, she certainly wasn't into openly sexual activities including four people in the same room. Looking at Aurora, she smirked back at her, they were both clearly amused by the situation on the others' bed and Larissa was beginning to think it may have been better to just stay with the blonde in their room, instead of moving here. "I don't know about you two, but I'm actually fairly tired." She lifted up the covers of Don's bed and slipped beneath them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:39 am

Don smiled lightly when he saw Larissa sneaking beneath his cover. After all those years, she remained a mystery for him. And he was usually good at discovering what people hid; but it seemed this faculty wasn't working well on her.
He slipped beneath the cover too, resting his head on his arm and facing Larissa. He kindly whispered "Good night then." and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:58 am

"barely." Jason stated, raising his eyebrow at Don. He seemed to know what he was doing while Jason had less than idea of what to do. He looked over to Aurora a bit confused of what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:46 am

She looked at Jason. Before she stood up, Jumping on top of Don. ''Hey no time to sleep dear.'' She smirked. ''Where's the fun in that?'' She whispered in Don's ear. As she got off Don again. She leaned against Jason. ''We can go somewhere else too..If they want to sleep.'' Aurora whispered towards Jason. Looking almost innocent towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:50 am

Jason raised an eyebrow as Aurora leaned on him. He didn't understand what she meant by them sleeping, "If they're sleeping than why would us being here bother them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:17 am

''Because we would be talking? Or Don desires to talk to me. But I guess not.'' She shrugged. Looking at Jason. ''You don't want to spent time with me alone do you?'' She asked a bit curiously. ''I assure you I can be nice.'' She laid down on his bed again.
Stretching her body. ''I am far not tired.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwart   First night at Hogwart Empty

Back to top Go down

First night at Hogwart
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next