Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

first night

Go down 
AuthorMessage

first night Empty
PostSubject: first night   first night EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 am

Pippa looked around in wonder and delight. she wondered who else would be in this room with her, hopefully someone she knew" giggling, she ran to the bed by the 'window'-it was just a spell, seeing as they were underground, but she loved the view of the barley and sky. in fact, Pippa could almost fancy she heard the wind through the grain and birdsong. she climbed onto her bed, much bigger and softer than the one at home! and jumped on it, doing flips and belly flops. this was going to be so awesome! she couldn't wait to call this place home!
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:09 am

Somehow, Emily got lost on the little crowd, and she asked for some help the the closest prefect at her side. The student told her they were going to the domrs now, and it was also told her that she was on the Dormitory two...
Once she stood by the door, she slowly sneaking in. The first thing she was was her luggage near the bed, and then she a very familiar red head....

''NO WAY!!!'' She said excited, and jumped into her bed, claiming it for herself..... ''I feel like I'm your sister now!!!''
Back to top Go down

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Pippa turned around and screamed in delight, flying off of her bed and tackle-hugging Emily. "NO WAY NO WAY NO WAAAYY!!!" she laughed and pulled Emily around the room in an impromtu dance! "first school, then the same house, now roommates?! if I ever meet Dumbledore I'm kissing him!!" she laughed. "we are sisters! omg, I'm so happy!" Pippa clapped her hands happily, thinking of all the things Emily and her could do together.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:45 am

Emily laughed brightly dancing around holding Pippa's hands... And at he end they both fell on their beds. Emily laughed harder, and she had to hold her sides when she tried to catch her breath back....
''I would hug Dumbledore tighltly if he let me so....'' She said, ''I thought I would only see you on vacations and holidays, and here we are, TOGETHER!!!!'' She exclamed in the end, very excited with the new year about to begin...
Back to top Go down

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Pippa grinned happily, her own chest heaving from the dance. "bet he would, he's supposedly a very nice man" Pippa said brightly and looked at the ceiling. "I know! same here! and yet I'll wake up every morning with you as my roommate!" she laughed at the way things had worked out. "we're two lucky bugs Em"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:27 pm

''He seemed ot be very kind on the feast...'' Emily said fondly... ''Then she got up, and went to her stuff, looking for her pajamas... ''Ah Pippa... I'm just afraid that this is all a dream, and wake up in the morning back to our village...'' She said, while she rolled her clothes trying to spot her Pjs...

Once she found it, she threw into her bed, and took off her robe, throwing upon her stuff... She also took her necessaire with her past and brush teeth... And she looked confused aroun the room...

''Pippa, where is our bathroom????''
Back to top Go down

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:40 pm

"dad says he's nice, and if he's nice to a Squib he must be good" said Pippa, nodding at her words. Pippa poked around in her bag for a minute before pulling out her slingshot and a jelly bean. aiming and firing at Emily's shoulder. "if it hurt it's real" she told her friend, grinning. Pippa slid off her bed and looked around for a moment before grinning and pointing. right over there. it's just hidden by those shadows"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:17 pm

''Ouch''... She exclamed in pain, and quickly moved her hand to her shoulder, rubbing softly. Then, she turned around and narrowed her eyes... ''I'll have my payback'', she said giggling as she softened her eyes... Then she looked right where Pippa pointed...

''Thanks''... She said with a smile, and went right over there. Once she got into the bathroom, she looked around. It was so cozy as the room, and she was happy with the place... She took a quickly bath, and put her pajamas. Then she brushed her teeth, and her hair, and let it down on her back...

She got into the room again, and threw her stuff on her bag, before jumping into her bed... ''Are you excited for our first class tomorrow???'' She turned to her friend joyful

Last edited by Emily Castle on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:04 am

Pippa stuck her tongue out at Emily and giggled. “if you can catch me, okay~” while Emily was in the bathroom, Pippa quickly changed into her own nightware, an over sized sleeping shirt and orange polka dotted stalkings. she debated her pigtails out, but ultimately decided against it. They were her pigtails, after all! And they took a couple hours each to get tight enough they stood out on her head on their own. Pippa grinned at Emily and nodded enthusiastically. “yea! Totally! I wonder what we’ll have!!”
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:03 am

Emily took a little paper a student gave to her with the schedule... ''Hmmm, our first class is Defence Against the Dark Arts, with professor Rivera'' She rose an eyebrow, remembering that she couldn't pranl with this teacher...
Back to top Go down

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:54 am

"oooh, sounds exciting" giggled Pippa. "wait, isn't that the one that doesn't do well with pranks? huh...oh, well, still can't wait!!"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Emily sighed, remembering the teacher from the hall. She looked very severe, and not so fan of little pranks...
''yep... She's not nice to prank with...'' She said, as dropping herself into her bed, looking to the little paper... ''Hey... next one is with Prof. Riley,'' She said with a grin, and finished... ''he's one to prank with....'' She laughed, looking upon her friend.
Back to top Go down

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Pippa giggled, thinking about it. "yea, we can prank them, but towards the end of class though, okay? I want to learn something so I can be awesome for my family" she giggled and smiled at Emily. "I've got pureblood grandparents on both sides so it's a big deal that I do good, and uncle said this year if I get good marks I can go with him on the dangerous voyages to collect the dragons and stuff" she grinned at Emily. "hey! maybe if you do good and your parent's let you, you can join me this summer traveling with uncle!"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:26 am

''You know, Pippa... We both want to show the World how good we are!!'' She said as she got off her bed, and jumped into her friend's bed... ''Your father is a squib, and I'm a muggle blood...'' She said while holding both of Pippa's hand, and she smiled brightly.... ''But we can be better wizards than muny pure bloods on this school, we just have to show them how good we are....''

"I've got pureblood grandparents on both sides so it's a big deal that I do good, and uncle said this year if I get good marks I can go with him on the dangerous voyages to collect the dragons and stuff" she grinned at Emily. "hey! maybe if you do good and your parent's let you, you can join me this summer traveling with uncle!"

When Pippa finished, a big smile crossed into Emily's face.... ''Are you serious????? It would be awesome going on a travel with you, and looking for dragons????'' her mouth opened in awe, and she leaned in and hugged her friend tight.
Back to top Go down

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:26 am

"I've never been allowed to, but Uncle takes the rarer creatures and delivers them to parks and stuff where they can be looked after. actually, Hogwarts' forest is one of the places where they can be safe and stuff, but uncle Osmond never let me come on the dangerous ones because he was worried I might get hurt. I did learn how to read and map the stars from a centaur colt, though. he was nice" she giggled and hugged back. "yea! if your parents say it's ok, you and I can go traveling with uncle this summer!"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:36 am

''I'm sure mom and dad will allow!!'' She said with a wide smile, but then it faded a bit... Thinking about her parents made her miss them. She wished they could be with her all the time, like Pippa and her parents. They were here with her, and Emily wished so badly to be with her parents...

She bit her lips, and looked up to Pippa again. Then she smiled a bit and said... ''Are there centaurs in Hogwarts??? Did your uncle say what kind of creatures we can find on the forest???'' As she spoke, she felt excited again, and the memory of being apart of her parents quickly vanished .
Back to top Go down

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:14 am

Pippa patted Emily on the shoulder. she didn't know what it would be like here without mom and dad, even if they were a bit overprotective, it was nice knowing they were close by if she needed them. she put a finger on her chin and thought. "well, there's rumors of a three headed dog in the castle, there's a whole herd of centaurs here, but they supposedly don't like humans much. there's giant spiders, hippogryphs, unicorns, Thestrals-winged horses that eat meat and you can only see them if you've witnessed a terrible death, or are dead yourself-I heard there was a sphinx and some ruins deep in the woods, but nobody's gone in deep enough for sure. there's a kracken in the lake, and merpeople"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:38 am

Emily's mouth opened in awe again... She couldn't believe, but the castle looked much more interesting than she could ever imagined... She shook her head, and exclamed to her friend...
''I think this castle will surprise me with its secrets until we are on our last year!! When do we start our explorations????'' She asked. Emily couldn't wait for her first adventure extra class on the castle, and Pippa knowing all the secrets passages just turned the things more interesting.
Back to top Go down

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Pippa giggled. "yea, it's really amazing, huh? hmmm...what about the floor that's off limits? it's in the castle and I think I remember where dad said the passages to it are...and why don't we start tomorrow? cuz tonight I'm tired" she giggled again. "hey! maybe we'll run into Mrs. Norris, I love that kitty, she's such a softy if you give her a ball of yarn and some tea"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:29 am

''I like cats!! But I never had an opportunity to get close to Mrs. Norris... She's so...... Cute!!'' Emily thought a bit on a word the could describe Mr Filch's cat, and that was the one that came first into her mind....
''Yeah, tomorrow could be perfect for our first exploring!!' She winked to her friend, and suddenly she yawned. She giggled softly realizing how tired she was, and then she went to her bed, getting ready to sleep... She covered herself and lay on her side, looking to Pippa....
''It's funny having a window in our underground room...'' She giggled, and smiled one last time, before closing her eyes and falling into a heavy sleep.
Back to top Go down

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:59 am

"I love my Norrie-kitty~" giggled Pippa, and she yawned. "yea, after classes we can totally go exploring" realizing Emily had fallen asleep, she too went to her bed and crawled in. "it's magic" she yawned out, before falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: first night   first night Empty

Back to top Go down

first night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: