Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's been a while (tag; Jessica)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:43 am

((really o_O they actually taste really good Xd course, I grew up with em... XD))

"...I don't think stomachs are available in any of the resteraunts here...how about Stag's Head for fish and chips and butterbeer?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:44 am

Jessica grinned a little. "Ah, like back in the good ol' days, eh? How romantic, Mr Causer"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:08 am

his cheeks tinged with pink and he shrugged. "what? It’s something we both enjoy, right? Maybe later we can do something “conventionally romantic”, but we were friends first, it’s what I know you like” he yawned. “you know, I’m more tired than I initially thought. I think I’ll just go to bed…want to come to the common rooms with me, or are you going back to the library?”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:12 am

"The library methinks," Jessica said. "I actually have been returning to the common room at a normal time lately, I think I deserve a late night study session. Do enjoy the walk back, though... don't run into any Slytherins"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:31 am

“yea…don’t run into any Slyhterins…good one” he headed towards the stairs, giving her a wave as he walked off. “don’t stay up too late, love. We do have Arithmancy first thing in the morning”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:48 pm

"And why would I stay up too late?" Jessica asked innocently, waving a brief goodbye before turning down the corridor leading to the library
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been a while (tag; Jessica)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3