Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) Empty
PostSubject: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:07 am

Maggie felt so relieved when she and Jessica arrived to the Medical wing. "We need help!" She yelled, limping to one of the beds with Jessica and helping her sit down before sitting down herself. She let out a content sigh that she didn't have to stress the wound on her leg anymore. "You okay Jessica?"

Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:14 am

"I'll be fine," Jessica replied weakly, avoiding Maggie's eye. The blood loss was getting to her, and she could not help but be annoyed that it left her dependent on the poor girl. "What about you? Is that alright?" she asked, nodding towards the bound gash on Maggie's thigh
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:58 am

Dean quickly strode away from the room that was filled with chaos. As he walked past one of the Hospital Wing's many resting rooms something caught his eyes. 

Two girls were in the room, both battered and bloody, talking quietly amongst themselves. His cleared mind recognized them; Jessica Landon, Gryffindor and Maggie Thompson, a Hufflepuff. 

Some insane part of his mind wanted to be of more help than just getting out of the way and from what he could see the girls' injuries were mostly superficial and he could, possible get the worst taken care of until the healers had time to do the job properly. 

He slid his hands into his pockets as he stepped into the room, "What happened here?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head. 

((Im pretty sure this is the right spot but if it isn't just let me know and I'll move it Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:18 am

[[woooooo, reaction XD]]

Jessica looked up and saw Professor McCoppin walking into the Hospital Wing. She stood up abruptly, not remembering her injuries. Her leg buckled beneath her until she was forced to cling onto the side of the bed. She reached for her wand, holding it out shakily, half heartedly.

"We'll scream," she said, though her voice shook a little. "I swear, I'll even hex you if I have to"
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Dean's eyes widened at Jessica's reaction to his presence. 

He scanned over their injuries, a gunshot wound to a shoulder, various cuts over exposed skin but too few cuts to have been caused by a curse. A sliver of clarity worked its way into his addled brain. 

He glanced over at Maggie still on the bed and back to Jessica who was barely supporting herself.

"I happened, didn't I?" he asked looking down at the floor. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Seeing professor McCoppin walk into the room made her want to jump up and run. She moved closer to the edge of the bed, wincing at the pain in her leg. Okay, she was not running anywhere. Her hand reached for her own wand too, while her other instinctively grabbed hold of Jessicas robes. She was scared of what would happen.

"I happened, didn't I?" Maggies eyes widened as she lowered her wand slightly. "Y-you don't remember??..." She asked in a quiet tone. How could someone forget something like that. She looked up at Jessica, as if to check what she heard was what actually said, or to see her reaction to what the professor had said.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Jessica saw that Maggie had lowered her wand somewhat, but she still kept hers up high, raising it a little and taking a firmer hold on it.

"Of course he remembers," she said, though not entirely certain. "How could you forget something like that? Don't just look at the floor, get out!"
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:34 pm

"I don't remember," he said seriously keeping his eyes on the girl's wand.

"I don't even know what I'm supposed to be remembering!" he was starting to get frustrated with the fact that he was missing at least two or three hours of his life. He didn't even know how he had gotten to the hospital wing in the first place. Just Belle screaming and Sitka decking him.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:40 pm

[[So tempting just to reply with 'Bullshit, sir' XD]]

"How can you not remember?" Jessica scoffed. "Look at us! You did that to Maggie," she said, nodding towards the wound in the girl's thigh, "and this to me!"

He still seemed confused, making Jessica angrier than before.

"You absolute sicko! Is this some sort of game to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Maggie looked back to the professor. "You left us to die in there.... and... and you say you don't remember...." She tightened her grip on Jessicas robe, afraid that the girl would leave her side. Or that the man would atack.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 pm

"I swear," he began in a much calmer tone of voice, "I swear to you both that I honestly do not have any idea what i did."

Okay, so he had an idea but he was really hoping to be proven wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:51 am

Margaret bit her lips, raising her wand, sending a spark flying towards Dean. It might not hurt him much, she just wanted to hurt him like he had hurt her and Jessica. Or to keep him away. She felt tears stinging her eyes. No, not going to cry now. "How is that even possible that you forget what you did?!"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:29 am

"He's lying," Jessica said, noting how Maggie's grip on her robes was tightening a little. If she hadn't been a Gryffindor, Jessica was sure she might have displayed that same fear as well. "He's lying. You remember everything- you sicko! You can't get away with this. We'll get someone"
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:37 am

Dean winced as Maggie's spark flew towards him and landed on his shoulder, burning through cloth and skin. He was growing tired of this, conflict wasn't high on his list of fun things and he had had too much of it for one day.

"Fine," He snapped at the Gryffindor, "I have other things to do, beyond dealing with this, and by the way whatever the hell I did; I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:46 am

Maggie was confused. "Why would you first torture us and then appologise?" She looked at Jessica, letting go of her robes slightly. "I don't get it..."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:59 am

"Torture?" Dean's head whipped around, 'fuck', "Why in the hell would I torture students?"

This was fantastic, apparently he was a torturer, and a murderer....and he didn't remember any of it. He was going to need a drink. Maybe if he drank himself into a stupor he would wake up and the only reality he would have to deal with would be the hangover.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:02 am

"I don't know, sir," Jessica said bitterly, lowering her wand at last. He wasn't a danger any more, she thought. "Why would you torture students? Because we didn't get much of a reason"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:08 am

Maggie didn't like it when Jessica lowered her wand, somehow she felt less safe. Her hand instictively squeesing her own wand tighter. "W-what is the last thing you remember then.... sir?"
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:11 am

Dean shrugged, "the Shrieking Shack," he also remembered seeing the familiar faces of some students, and people dressed in dark robes.

"And a letter of some kind," he could barely remember the details of the letter, only that it had threatened the people closest to him and that he had given it to Belle before all hell had broken loose in the other room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:26 am

Maggie flinched at the mention of Shrieking Shack. Nothing good ever seemed to brew in there. "W-what else do you remember.... sir? If I can ask you that..."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 am

"Honestly, not much, and with the way things are going I'm not sure I even want to."

"For what its worth girls, I really am sorry," He started, "I could never purposefully do something like this."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:34 am

"I don't get it," Jessica said quietly, still staring at Professor McCoppin. "I don't... understand how this happened. You looked like you had it all figured out, everything that you were gonna do"
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:42 am

"I don't really understand either," Dean admitted, shoving his hands deep into his pockets, "I must have scared you both, Im so sorry."

He was starting to wonder if he could ever be sorry enough, to them and to Sitka.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:43 am

"Scared?" Jessica said with a laugh of disbelief. She hopped back up onto the bed, sure now that they were in no danger. "Understatement of the century"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:55 am

Maggie swallowed, she really wasn't sure if she could forget today? Or forgive him. She was a person who would not get stuck into things. Pain would fade away one day. "Well I guess we will find out what happened eventually..." She said in a quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: