Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) Empty
PostSubject: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:27 am

he put a finger to his lips as he helped her over the fence and into the yard of the Shack. they really weren't supposed to be here, but he'd promised he'd show her, so...here they were. "right, third window on the right side, one of the basement ones, it's got a broken latch. I'll go in, you follow and I'll catch you"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:18 am

Jessica nodded, though wrinkled her nose a little at the idea of waiting around. "Honestly, bet I could follow you," she said, but she didn't press the matter further. He liked to be 'romantic' like that. "You been here often before?"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:37 am

He shrugged. “once in second year, told you bout that one, once in fourth year, got dared to spend an entire night in here, and once a few weeks ago. Just to make sure my old entry was still there, and it is” he continued then paused and looked back. “the drop for me is about four feet, you’re half my size. What if there was a broken board or sharp nails waiting for you at the end of the fall? If I go first, I’m less likely to get as hurt” sure, he liked being romantic, but he also didn’t want to explain why there was a nail or board sticking out of his girlfriend to Madame Pomphrey.

He opened the window and wriggled painfully through. There were pros and cons to being muscular and tall, and this was certainly a con. When he was finally to where he was hanging by his fingers, he let go, and almost fell over broken concrete. “right, Jess your turn! Just climb through, I’ll catch you”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:58 am

"My hero," Jessica laughed, entertained somewhat by his determination. It was incredibly endearing. She slid through, dropping immediately into Fionn's arms.

Jessica bit her lip, suddenly feeling a rush of guilt when she saw the sincerity in the way he looked at her. She pushed past it though, leaning forward and giving him a quick kiss to distract herself.

"You can put me down now," she said with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:11 am

“always” he laughed as he caught her, holding her close. She looked…why did she look guilty for a second? But his thoughts were banished by the kiss and he kissed her back, before setting her down. “Okay…stairs are over there, and there’s a couple rooms on the opposite ends. If you wanna look down here before continuing upstairs, always an option”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:19 am

"I wanna do whatever you wanna do," Jessica said with a small shrug. "You know this place best, right?" She kept her hands around his neck, looking at him curiously. He seemed to have noticed for a minute there... Jessica pushed herself up on her toes, kissing him again. "You know best," she said
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:55 am

He grinned and kissed her back. “alright. We can go into the back rooms. Come on, love” he gently unlatched her hands from around his neck and took her hand, leading her to one of the rooms. “I think this was a pantry. Still got the shelves for it, and I think that used to be a tin of…something. Now it’s got dead beetles and pixies in it” he made a face as he looked around the dingy and crumbling room. “I can’t imagine this place being welcome, but I’ve heard it was a family home once”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:11 am

"Did I mention how romantic this was?" Jessica said, looking about. Yup, there were a lot of beetles. She was quite sure that one of the pixies in the corner was, in fact, alive, and just watching them for its own amusement. But she didn't check. "Can't imagine living here. Still, someone probably does. It's meant to be haunted, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:24 am

He shrugged. “can’t imagine how twisted someone would need to be to live here as it is. If I were to live here, I’d fix it up, make it nice, try to banish whatever bad memories are living here” did one of the pixies just blink? He walked out and into one of the other rooms. “I have no idea what this was. Coal room, or something. Gives me bad memories, personally” he looked at the dark room with a critical eye and shook his head. “did I ever tell you why I don’t like ghosts? Once, my muggle school was going one a field trip to an old mine shaft, and I decided, being the brilliant nine year old I was, to sneak off and explore on my own. Well, I got lost. And ran into a ghost that haunts all the old mines. It’s said that he died in an accident in one, and now haunts all of the old tunnels, trying to get out. To miners, he’s a friend and ally, but I wasn’t a miner…” Fionn shook his head, shivering. “I almost joined Little Silkie in those mines. After that, I just…couldn’t bring myself to…like ghosts…” he sighed and turned away from the room. “right, one last room before we go upstairs”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:33 am

"That's a little bit adorable," Jessica said, unable to stop a small smile. "Come off it, he was probably really friendly to you. Muggles just can't stand that sorta thing. If you'd have been used to it you'd be fine. You're a bit mental to come in here if you don't like ghosts, though"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:54 am

"he tried to lead me off a cliff into a chasm underground" stated Fionn blankly, then shrugged. "m'sis, artsy kid that she is, drew him. he's albino, probably round six, and is wearing nothing but shorts" he snorted. "you're just realizing I'm totally bonkers? wow..." he snickered and opened the last door. "study, or something, I dunno. coulda been a play room or something too, might have been a storage room from all this junk...makes you kind of sad, seeing all the things from someone's life, doesn't it?" he kicked at a broken pictureframe. "right, now for the ground floors, and the attic"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:49 pm

"Spooky. Bet this is where all the weird animals live. Shame it's not a full moon- I bet you'd get a werewolf in here. It's that sorta building." She looked about curiously, almost fascinated with the old nature of the building
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:55 am

“wonderful. Werewolves” he shuddered. “maybe that’s why I’ve never come in here when the full moon is up…” he started up the stairs and turned to her. “coming? Maybe there’s still edibles in the kitchen” he joked. His appetite was apparently as infamous as his temper. “you know, every time I come in here I wish I had a torch or something, but electronics don’t work around here or Hogwarts….” He opened the door to the ground floor and looked around. “well, whatever creeps around here isn’t waiting for us, coast is clear”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:00 am

Jessica arched an eyebrow before bringing out her wand.

"Lumos!" The tip of her wand lit up, illuminating the room. "You remember you're a wizard, right?" She reached out and took his hand, holding out her wand to light the way. "And if you think I'm eating anything in this house, you're an idiot"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:29 am

"Lumos makes it too misty and weird" he complained childishly. "a torch is much better because it doesn't look like lamplight in a thick fog. You can see everything clearly” although she did have a point, he had forgotten he could use magic for a moment. The price to pay for living in two vastly different worlds, he supposed. He gave a mock groan. “I’m not an idiot! Just hungry…” he laughed and squeezed her hand. “right, we can go anywhere you want, there’s two halls, so lead the way love” love. It felt amazing actually calling her that to her face. He’d only fantasized about it until recently.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:15 am

"Maybe you should have eaten before we got here them," she said, poking her tongue out before stepping in front. Honestly, she thought, no idea where I'm going. But it felt somewhat exciting to be able to walk about freely in this building at last, after having contemplated it for years by this point. She stopped them at a room further down the corridor, looking in. "Think I found your kitchen," she said, wrinkling her nose in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:28 am

“I did eat before we came. But maybe I should have eaten more than a meat pie, then. Eh” he shrugged, and followed Jessica, looking over her shoulder. “hm…cozy” he joked. “I could imagine eating breakfast here every morning, couldn’t you? So bright and inviting as it is” he snickered. “hungry as I am, I’m not opening that fridge. For all I know, the food came alive and is waiting for someone to open that door” he eyed the gently shaking thing with distrust. “reminds me of when Molly didn’t follow the directions in potions class and the next thing I knew the ‘potion’ was trying to eat my hand” there were plenty of stories like that for potions class, and as a result Fionn couldn’t bring himself to like the class. “right, since you’re in charge, where to next Jess?”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:30 am

[[BUMS, Totally forgot I hadn't replied to this, been so out of it for absolutely days XD]]

"Come on, Fionn, you're the bloke here. I don't know anything about this place, you lead the way," she said, giving him a playful nudge. "Anywhere else. It'll keep you away from the temptation of years worth of food in here. However delicious it looks," she added, pulling a disgusted face
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:19 am

((lol, it’s alright XD we’ve all got days like that))

“behind every good man is an even better woman” he grinned at her. “a woman is always in charge, men would be lost without the other sex” having six sisters he wasn’t ashamed to admit this. He rolled his eyes. “right, because that’s a verifiable bounty in there” Fionn opened a door down the right hall way, and slammed it shut almost immediately. “bathroom. Not pretty” he wandered a little farther and opened another door. At one point, the bedroom inside might have been beautiful and inviting, but now it looked like something from a horror movie. A room with ghosts inside. Fionn nodded at the spirits, a boy and girl, “sorry for disturbing you” and closed the door. “they’re new”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:34 am

"And yet you still look like a petrified kid when the house ghost tries to say hello," Jessica laughed, rolling her eyes. "You're way too familiar with this place. Come on then, where to next?" she asked, hooking her elbow around his and pointing her wand forward, lighting the way. "Preferably somewhere undisturbed. I'd feel guilty otherwise"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:59 am

"scared of ghosts, remember?" he laughed and walked farther down. "disturbed by what? undead, living food, or toilets with eyes? I'm pretty sure everywhere is disturbed" he opened another room and walked inside. "oh, look. the sitting room. this looks halfway decent still"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:26 am

"Halfway decent's better than nothing," Jessica said with a smile, pointing her wand towards the room. It did look fairly decent... considering this was the Shrieking Shack. "Come on then, resting spot." They walked in and Jessica could not help but look around for a bit, smiling a little at the old nature of the room. "Damn, pretty creepy in here. I love it"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:59 am

"well, nothing's moving and the couch doesn't look like it'll eat me, so...yea, it's fine" he sat down gingerly, partly in case it did try to eat hm and partly because he was afraid he'd break the couch. once he was sure it would hold he patted the sopt besied him, looking up at Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:42 pm

"Oh no, Buster," Jessica said, shaking her head. "No way in hell am I sitting on that thing." She laughed and moved forward, sitting on his lap and putting her arms gently around his shoulders. "It's a total and complete mess, and I can't be bothered with cleaning it. I'm sure you don't mind though," she added with a smile
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:21 pm

he grinned and wrapped his arms around her. she was soft and warm and absolutely maddening just on his lap. he bent down and kissed her softly, then with a little more urgency.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)   this was supposed to...(tag Jessica) Empty

Back to top Go down

this was supposed to...(tag Jessica)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next