Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's been a while (tag; Jessica)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:54 am

"I dunno, there's a good few in there that looked pretty ready to start eating the mice. Or the students. They're just like old people really," she said with a shrug. "I missed normal lessons and stuff though during Christmas. Fun for a bit but I missed this whole schedule deal"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:57 am

"um...did I ever mention Ireland has stories about that? you could say house elves are like brownies, and if a brownie was ticked off royally at it's family, it would start eating them...or their animals...doesn't surprise me" he chuckled. "well, that doesn't surprise me either. you seem happiest with a pen in your hand studying for a test"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:08 am

"You bet," she laughed. "How are you not frozen out here? Heck, what were you doing out here anyway? Seems a bit late for a wander"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:12 am

"...I don't really know. I felt like coming outside, I guess? maybe I knew I'd see you" he winked at her. "hmm...yea, now that I think about it, I am cold. shall we walk back, then? maybe we can ask the house elves if they'll let us make some hot chocolate in the kitchens..."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:26 am

"The same kitchen where they roasted those poor Christmas mice?" she asked, laughing. "Sure, the Common Room's got to be cosier than this. Should've looked for me there," Jessica added, nudging him slightly
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:36 am

He grinned. “yea, the same place they roasted Christmas mice. Yum yum” he began walking with her, laughing. “I really don’t know? For some reason I just felt like coming outside. And besides, were you in the common room?” he watched their breath mist together above their heads. “I am getting really sick of those Slytherin girls. They were stalking the halls for prey when I slipped out. Luckily, they didn’t see me. Feel bad for the sorry soul they caught, though”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:43 am

"Well, I wasn't, but it still seems like a more comfortable place to look," she pointed out. "Awe, come on, they're probably sick of you too. And me for that matter. And anyone who wears red. Or blue. Or yellow. Anyway, you got in a scrap with one of their lot. I'm amazed they didn't target you"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:50 am

"please. I get in a scrap with one of their lot twice a week I'm surprised they haven't killed me yet!" he half-joked. "yea...Hufflepuff Honeys. it always make me think of this video I saw once called Honey Badger. it eats snakes" he snickered. "I could have looked in the library, but like I said I felt like coming outside" he sighed as they entered the entrance hall. "sometimes wish I knew Every secret passage this place had, then we’d never get caught after hours”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:58 am

"That takes a load of the fun out if it though. Why would I bother coming out late if there's no chance of getting caught? Might be useful for you, I guess, if you're gonna start making so many enemies. Which you really really shouldn't do"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:04 am

“That advice would have been really useful four years ago” he said lightly and grinned at her. “I’m a big boy, Jess. I can take care of myself. But you’re right. The secret passage ways would be great if I don’t want to meet up with any enemies-which is over half the school…?” he shrugged. “I don’t get along with Filch is part of it. The less I have to see him the better”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:10 am

"No one gets along with Filch," Jessica said, rolling her eyes. "I probably should have gotten that message through to you years ago, all seems a little bit pointless now, eh? You never know, maybe if I pester you long enough..."
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:32 am

"I barely talked to you all those years ago" he pointed out. "the only time was...what, when I played my violin for you? it's not like you could have really done anything...I kept running away" he smirked. "oh, I dunno, Madame Pince gets along with him well, if the first year Sharing his last name is anything to go by…”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:38 am

"They don't count. The kid's related to him and Madame Pince is... Madame Pince. Just doesn't count. And that's not a matter of prejudice, that's a matter of fact"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:11 am

He snorted, then shrugged. “Guess you’re right, but isn’t that a little…I dunno…prejudice? After all, they are people, and they do legitimately like him. Regardless of relation or whatever….wait…why are we even debating this? The cold must have frozen my brain…” he laughed again. “By the way…if you could go on the ideal date, where would it be?”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:13 am

"By getting into fights with other students, you immediately resign all higher ground on a prejudice debate," Jessica said, arching an eyebrow. She paused a little after Fionn asked his question. "I dunno, never thought about it. I'm not exactly a big datey person, right?"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:30 am

He waved a hand dismissively. “details. Not a fan of people who think they’re better than everyone. Ironically people probably think I’m like that…” he made a mock disgusted face, “Miss Landon, I do believe you’re being a positive influence” Fionn scratched his cheek as he thought. “well, neither do I but damn I want to take you somewhere in celebration of the holidays….how about Honeydukes? That’s…romantic-ish, isn’t it?” he was totally clueless.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:11 am

"How am I meant to know what's romantic?" Jessica asked, brow furrowed. "Honestly, it's like you don't know me at all. Why suddenly in the romantic mood, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:41 am

“I know you, and…” he shrugged slightly. “can’t I take my girlfriend on a date?” how to get out of the hole he’d just dug…. “hmm…didn’t I promise I’d take you on a tour of the Shrieking Shack?”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:37 am

"Mmmm, a tour of the Shrieking Shack? Now that sounds like a wonderful date," Jessica said, winking. "Then again, that actually does fun. We don't need to be typical, right?"

[[OOC- OMG like, right, we need that fight, and I just have this image of them in the Shack with Fionn like 'I'm going to second base' and Jessica like 'Nuuuu, pervert' and fighting over that, then makes extra angst when he's like 'WHY YOU SLEEP WITH SOMEONE THAT ISN'T ME?'... just an idea]]
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:21 am

he grinned. "yea, totally. 'typical' just doesn't seem to be our style, does it?" he laughed and winked at her. "alright, you want dinner before that? dinner and the tour?"

((that's a possibility XD it would totally make good use of that one scene in Beauty and the Beast XD))
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:08 am

"Sounds good," Jessica said, conceding to the fact that she wouldn't be able to walk out of this one. "Seems like we're growing up, dinner seems like the sort of thing everyone else does. Huzzah for adapting to society!"

[[OOC- Yus! This is totally on!!]]
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:52 am

he laughed at her sarcasm. "well...I was thinking the amazing muggle food hot pockets we can eat as we walk....but we could go to the Stag's Head or something..." he shrugged. "who needs to be conventional? it's food, right?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:24 am

[[...wtf is a hot pocket? XD]]

"Never heard of them," Jessica said. "I'd rather play it safe. Unless you're up for the roasted white mice? House elf speciality? Probably a little too unconventional though"
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:28 am

((OMG, england has no hot pockets?! american college student diet staple!! XD [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"got a cousin in America, he sends them over now and then. bloody good. like...it's just good, okay?" he gave a mock shudder. "far too unconventional. I'd rather eat sheep's stomach any day. and yes, that is a specialty in Ireland. Scotland too, actually"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:40 am

[[Those kind of look really disgusting Razz]]

"I'll just let you decide, okay?" Jessica said. "I'm sure I trust you enough to find something that won't poison me. Just... not stomachs. Please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (tag; Jessica)   It's been a while (tag; Jessica) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been a while (tag; Jessica)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next