Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late night swimming [tag: open!]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

Late night swimming [tag: open!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late night swimming [tag: open!]   Late night swimming [tag: open!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:42 am

Miranda smiled gently. "Don't worry. You've got plenty of time. In fact, I've always felt it's best to try and go through school without worrying about relationships. They just complicate things," she chuckled.

She could tell the girl was uncomfortable with the subject and tried to change it. "So, made any new friends yet this year?"

[sry! brain not working...can't find new topic. Razz]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night swimming [tag: open!]   Late night swimming [tag: open!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:21 am

Asyra sighed quietly in relief, she hadn't even thought of going for boys yet, or them going for her, or anything like that really. And to go through her classes with just giggles and smiles and long talks from her friends had been enough for her through her previous five years.

"That's true! I've seen very bad things happen because of break ups and cheating and oi."

She rubbed her temples at the sexual frustration of her fellow students and between the boys fighting and the cat fights over them, she was never really sure what was going on, but it never seemed to solve anything and only made it worse, who would want that?!

The blonde giggled, her tail slapping down in the water in her excitement.

"Oh! Of course! I've met lots of new friends, and the new years, they're so precious, I just want to hug them all!"

She chirped with a bright smile as she imagined the little faces of her Hufflepuff clan, each one more adorable than the last.

[You're fine.~]
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Late night swimming [tag: open!]   Late night swimming [tag: open!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:01 pm

[sry! sry! sry! sry! sry! I NEVER forget about a thread! And somewhere with this dang challenge, Asyra flew my mind!! :/]

Miranda chuckled. "Yes, they are adorable aren't they? Little hellions sometimes...but what can you do?" Her eyes twinkled in the moonlight, and she grinned mischievously. "If I remember correctly, Miss Linche...you were one of those, at least on the grounds! The number of times I caught you trying to smuggle one creature or another into the castle!" She teased.

In truth, that had really been how they had met. Her creatures were like little spies throughout the castle and the grounds. They trusted her to take care of them, so they watched over the castle with her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night swimming [tag: open!]   Late night swimming [tag: open!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:04 am

Asyra squealed in her fit of laughter that her professor had remembered her being so young! She remembered how hard it was sleeping on land for the first time and she just wanted company, so she'd try to nab and sort of creature that was small enough for her little hands to grab, although she never made it far. That was when she had met Miranda for the first time and with not being brutally punished, was when Asyra first took her liking to the teacher. The next year, she would fully enjoy her class as well.

This got her thinking to all the times she had since then, she loved all of her years at Hogwarts, each was more magical than the last. A wide smile broke her features as she looked over to her professor once more.

"What was your first year like Professor?"

She asked with a tilted head.

[Haha, you are fine! I completely understand~]
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Late night swimming [tag: open!]   Late night swimming [tag: open!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:55 am

Miranda twisted her mouth thoughtfully.
"MY first year? Well isn't that going back..." she chuckled.

She supposed it hadn't been THAT long ago, but a person changed so much between first and seventh years and then beyond school. It felt like a lifetime ago.

"Well...I wasn't quite as popular as you are...but I had my friends. They meant the world to me." Sure they had mostly been animals. but....
"My best friend was Sitka, who is also our school healer! We had the best of times. He was a year older than me, but he kind of took me under his wing and helped me out when I needed it.-----I spent most of my time out here. I hated the confines of the stone walls."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late night swimming [tag: open!]   Late night swimming [tag: open!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Late night swimming [tag: open!]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2