Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve

Go down 
+8
Natalie McCutchen
Gwyneira Baines
Liam Hurst
Molly Starkey
Waycca Louise
Grace Wang
Jessica Landon
Minister of Magic
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Grace just smirked at the group around her, why was everyone so... stupid? She crossed her legs beneath her lacy dress and leaned forward playing with her shoes. They were almost 6 inches high and a luminiscent silver.

She looked up at the mention of playing i never, she perked up, knowing she could scare the hell out of these wimps. Part of her couldn't wait till they got themselves drunk, it took her a while but she suspected they would be dizzy in half an hour.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Waycca was definitely going to have to agree with that one - though she remembered a guy named Mike jinxing her hair rainbow last year. Thatt certainly hadn't been willful. Not a fond memory. She stood up suddenly, eyes flicking to the clock. "I've got to step out for some air, guys. Please continue the slurping of alcohol and I'll try to be back in time to help smuggle Janey back down," she added to her friends, figuring it was a possibility that they'd be too drunk bybthe time they had to bring the Hufflepuff back to the kitchens. With a mock curtsey, she exited the room.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:53 pm

[[thank God, I thought I'd fall asleep and there'd be a billion pages to go through Razz Starting to feel very sorry for Liam]]

Jessica walked over and found a spare seat closer to the fire place and settled down, kicking off her shoes. She saw that Grace didn't seem the least bit interested in what everyone else was doing or saying, and turned her attention to the rest of the group. "I suppose the excessive drinking means we all adored the ball?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:23 am

FMLwrongaccountpleaseignore

Last edited by Natalie McCutchen on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:24 am

Liam left his drink untouched after Molly's first question, his hair was his pride and joy, despite how feminine that sounded. Nia had read him the biblical story of Samson when he was around six and Liam hadn't let another person go near his hair since.

He snorted a little at the strange blonde's comment about the ball, he couldn't believe that after being in the same house there were still people popping up that he didn't know or recognize...he needed to work on his observa
tion skills.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:02 am

Lexi entered the gryffindor common room, smiling at the peope that had already arrived. She had trailed behind following the ball, deciding it would be fun to explore the castle while in a drunken state. She eyed up the alcohol already laid out and smirked.
"Hey guys," she exclaimed striding up to sit with the others. The vodka from the ball had taken effect upon her, and she carefully attempted not to trip over her own feet as she slung herself down in an armchair, letting out a light laugh as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:01 am

Molly glanced at Waycca and nodded slightly. "Okay, don't get lost!" She called after her. She watched curiously as she escaped out of the portrait and into the corridor. When she was gone she turned to the others. No one had taken any drinks. At Jessica's comment, Molly let out a laugh. "It wasn't really all that bad... it just definitely could have been better," Moll shrugged.

"Oh, hey Lexi," Molly grinned widely, a little amused by how drunk she had already seemed to be. The alcohol from the ball, which she was pretty sure had been hers, must have gotten to her already. "Okay, okay, c'mon guys. Someone take the next turn! Don't make me do all the work!" Molly gestured to the others, still standing up.

[and we all know Waycca loved that rainbow hair; she had asked for it after all. >;D]
Back to top Go down
Jane Pevensie

Jane Pevensie

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:54 am

Jane smiled at Molly in approval, neither of them had ever changed their lovely red hair colour to anything other than it was. She watched Waycca leave with sadness, she was missing her friend already! At least there was still Molly and Lexi to keep the party going. Yet, both Waycca and Akasha had disappeared.

Jane pulled a pouty face at Molly and Lexi.

"They left us!" Jane couldn't keep the sadness up for long and she soon broke back into a smile. "So, what other games can we play?"
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:20 am

Waycca was exhausted by the time she'd conquered all the stairs up to the tower. Really, they had a magic school and still had nothing resembling an elevator? Before rejoining the party she made sure to smooth down her hair and clothes as best she could under the suspicious eye of the Fat Lady. "Mind your own business. Oh, wait, you don't have any business because you're a painting," she muttered to the portrait as she climbed through to the common room.

"Well, hello, ladies and gentleman. It feels like I haven't seen you all since last year!" She'd decided to use the most redundant New Years phrase in the book, obviously. She plopped herself down beside Jane again and glanced around expectantly. "Whose turn is it?"

((That hair was the bane of her existence for a full day. She will never forgive it. NEVER.))
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:23 am

"I'll give it a go," Jessica piped in, tucking her feet under herself as she settled more comfortably into the chair. She paused a minute before smiling knowingly at Jane. "I have never snuck into the wrong common room," she said, adding a small wink to the girl
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:33 am

Akasha walked into the Common room, a soft smile on her face at the sight of everyone grouped together. While she was suspicious of the people she didn't know, the sight of Jane, Waycca and Molly together made her happy. They looked like her own perfect family.

She walked towards the couch where they all sat and put her hands on her hips, a mock frown on her face. "What's this? Starting all the fun without me, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:44 am

"Aww," Molly pouted her bottom lip. "It's okay, we're still here! And Way will be back..." Though she had absolutely no idea where Akasha was. It was possible that she was hanging out with Jayden, though Molly would have thought Jayden would have been with Eli. She waved the thought off; she'd question Akasha later, if she wasn't too out of it.

"Well, well, long time no see Waycca. How was getting your fresh air?" Molly questioned, a sly look on her face. "Actually, that's what I'm trying to find out. Someone please take a turn!" Molly begged. When Jessica spoke up, Molly grinned before letting out a chuckle.

"Oh, wow, way to target the innocent one," Molly joked. However, Molly took a rather big gulp of the firewhiskey, trying not to grimace as it went down her throat. She had sneaked into the Hufflepuff common room once to visit some friends, and once into the Slytherin common room to set off some pranks.

It was then that Akasha had walked into the room. "Akasha, darling, where in the world have you been? Tsk, tsk," Molly reprimanded. "For coming in late, I think you should be the next one. We're playing I never."

[>D And she never got Mike back~ Though, he was forever scared every time he went around a corner... thought she'd jump him or something. xD]
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:55 am

Akasha grinned at Molly and gave a shrug, "Nowhere, just met up with an old friend. Catching up and all, you know." She sat down in the closest red chair, not wanting to over crowd the couch. She never liked tight spaces.

When Molly mentioned the game that they were playing, the vampires smile widened and she let out a playful groan, "I never?! Oh goodness, it's going to be a long night! What haven't I done?" She ended with a murmur, thinking to herself about something that she had never done, but was also PG enough to say in front of Jane.

"Hmm...never have I ever yelled or verbally fought my mother." It was something lame and childish, but Akasha (norKhayXD) could think of nothing else that fit within her restrictions.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:00 am

Waycca made a face at Molly in place of a reply. Hearing Jessica's 'I never', she had to leave her glass untouched. She'd never really cared for anyone outside her house before this year, so there'd never been a need to sneak into the other common rooms. Sneaking into classrooms was becoming a whole other story, however.

She grinned when Akasha returned and shook her head. "That's what you get for being late to the par-tay, dear. Everyone starts the shitfacedness-" she winced here, having tried not to swear too much for Jane's sake "-without you and you have to come up with a clever 'I never'."

She was forced to take a drink this time around, though, and grimaced at the firewhiskey's bite. Fights with her mother were another stress she no longer had to endure under the care of her aunt.

((The nervous twitch she probably gave Mike was revenge all its own!))
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:01 am

Liam had to drink the last two turns, he had snuck into both the Ravenclaw & Hufflepuff common rooms and was working on a way into Slytherin. And he argued with his mother more times than he could count, mostly about the fact that both she and her husband came home drunk in the middle of the night and woke their five-year-old daughters.

Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:13 am

"Okay, okay, we'll let you go this time," Molly chuckled at Akasha. Though, when Waycca gave Molly a face, she couldn't help but raise her eyebrows at her. She didn't continue to pester, though, surprisingly. No, she wanted to get on with the game. Molly nodded, there must be a lot of things that Akasha had done; Molly had never asked her for her specific age, but she knew it must be a high, high number.

Molly pursed her lips, staring down in thought. Had she ever fought with her mother? To be honest, she couldn't remember. She had been so young when she died. Molly looked up, smiling and shrugged while not taking a sip. No, she didn't believe she had ever had a fight with her mother. "Okay, who's next? I can go again if you want me too," Molly suggested. She wasn't sure what she could use, that was appropriate for Jane to hear. "Hmn... I never... watched one of those muggle thingys... uhm... dammit. Starts with a t? T... T... oh, Television!"

[hahaha. Yes, that probably was punishment enough. Though, were he here, he'd probably do it again. ;P]
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:43 am

Akasha reached for a shot glass and threw it back unapologetically. The burning liquid going down her throat, she said, "I've lived a long life and in all kinds of places. Television can sometimes be very entertaining if you're bored enough." She said, putting the glass back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:46 am

Waycca brightened, proudly taking another swig of her drink. The TV was one of the only Muggle devices she could claim to have any extended knowledge about, seeing as one had been bought for the apartment over the break and she'd been watching movies nonstop ever since. "Especially if there are strapping lads in spandex are on them," she agreed.

"Oh, I've got one!" she said, scooting forward in her seat with a grin. "I have never played an instrument." Playing the bongos in a school play when she was seven didn't count. She'd only done it to please her parents and hadn't played it so much as beat her fists on them until the audience figured out they were supposed to applaud.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:56 am

Lexi had drunk to all the questions asked so far, and it wasn't helping her already drunken state. This probably wasn't the best game; if she had to drink for something she hadn't done, she'd probably have a better chance.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:07 am

"Oh man, well now I wanna watch one. Strapping young lads in spandex? Okay, which one of you has a Television at home? I'm smuggling in your trunk!" Molly announced to the others. They did sound interesting, though, but she hadn't found anyone who had one. Her Uncle John used to own one, but he never watched it so he got rid of it when Molly was really young, so she never had a chance to snatch it up.

Molly groaned before tipping back her drink and finishing it off. She was forced to take piano lessons for a few years. She hadn't been musically inclined to be good at it and therefore quit after a while, much to her family's dismay. Her grandmother really thought it would make her a well rounded young lady. Oops.

"Hey, Lexi, why don't you have a go," Molly smiled while pouring some more alcohol into her drink. Lexi already looked pretty wasted, so she could imagine she needed a break... for one round, at least.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:13 am

Lexi laughed at Molly's statement. She didn't have a television at home, she had only watched it once, and saw the object as baffling. Having two purebloods as parents she didn't really associate with muggles often -she found they were an odd type.
"Okay", Lexi paused considering what she should pick. To keep it clean or not? She swilled her drink in her hand, almost spilling it all over herself. "Oh shit, ermmm."
Lexi cocked her head to one side before saying, "I have never....gone skinny dipping." There, that was innocent enough she thought.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:26 am

Akasha drank to the musical instrument question and to the skinny dipping question. She laughed loudly, "Now THAT was a crazy night! I think Jayden was there too, I'm not sure. I just remember Neffie and I having fun all night and randomly visiting the beach!"

Ah, memories. They were always better than the present.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:29 am

Waycca was glad to be able to sit out of the drinking this time. Her mind was already getting a bit foggy, though obviously not as much as Lexi's. She was curious, however, to see which of her friends might drink to that. "I have a television, Madame Starkey, and a collection of superhero movies. So many luscious booties, so little screen time."

She let out an amused scoff at Akasha's recollection. It definitely wasn't hard to imagine Jayden skinny dipping with the vampires.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:43 am

"Really?" Molly grinned widely at Waycca. "I know where I'm going during Summer break." Molly joked before considering the next I never. She had to sit this one out; she'd never gone skinny dipping before. It sounded cold... and exposing... and actually, like loads of fun. She just never really went with anyone. Molly snorted when Akasha laughed loudly.

"Oh god, now I'm gonna have the image of Jayden skinny dipping in my head... Get it out! Get it out!" She held her free hand to her head as if it would erase the images out of her head. She then gestured to Waycca and Akasha. "One of you guys go next," she said while still trying to get the mental image out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:33 am

Grace smirked listening to their i'nevers and was almost finished with her bottle. She groaned seeing that she was running out and stood.

"I'm gonna go grab some more boos, and maybe a smoke, " Grace said as she twirled in place and left the common room, sneaking as she had almost every night of the year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next