Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve Empty
PostSubject: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:04 am

The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve.
Have fun with the countdown everybody and celebrating the New Year!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:16 am

Dancing with Evaine had actually been better than Jim had predicted. He had only stepped on his foot once, which he considered a good thing. He had thought that would happen at least a dozen time. But they had danced pretty well. At least, Jim assumed they had, because Evaine had been smiling at him the whole time. And that had made his heart flutter like mad. He still held her hand as they entered the common room. "So Eva, did you enjoy yourself?" he asked, learning forward to kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:58 am

Brieanne sighed, having changed into a pink daydress. She got into the common room a few moments after Jim & Evaine had shown up, the girl's face streaked with mascara tears. "I can't do this," she said hoarsely, not knowing the couple was in the vicinity, "I can't sit here and act like I'm okay with all this.. I just can't."

She let herself break down even more, her body shuddering as she had to take a big, deep breath to actually talk again, "This fucking sucks.. it's putting me through all this crap seeing him grin at seeing her again.. I should be happy, I really should, but I feel so shitty.. because I love him."

She turned around, finally seeing Jim and Evaine standing there, immediately wiping her face and staring at them, "..When did you two get here?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:15 pm

((sorry it took so long I went to the fair with my family))

Jim was a better dancer than she thought he would be, sure he stepped on her foot once but the other times after that he didn't. Evaine was smiling the hole time threw the dance, enjoying how the day went. No Leroy to bother them, no drama going on just them two together and happy. She hasn't felt like this in so long it was almost like a dream. Walking up the steps she took her hells off so her feet wouldn't kill her. Holding Jim's hand she smiled at him once they entered the common room "Yes I did but now I'm hungry." she giggled, feeling his lips against her cheek "What about you Jim?" she asked before hearing Brie speak "Oh Hey Brie." she smiled widely "Sorry we didn't come speak to you."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:15 pm

"No.. it's okay, I guess. I really wasn't trying to be found, to be honest.. been in a sour mood," said Brie, still wiping at her face. She saw how happy Evaine and Jim were, and she tried to cheer herself up, but it didn't amount to much. She decided to just sit down, wrapping her arms around her stomach, "I'm glad you two had such a splendid time, though.."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:18 pm

"A little, but we may have to wait until breakfast in the morning," Jim advised. "No doubt Filch will be patrolling the corridors to make sure teenagers don't sneak off to misbehave." He hoped he wasn't giving Evaine any ideas by saying that. He felt that they had spent enough time with each other and that now was a time to be spent with their other friends. He turned his head when he heard Brieanne speak, but she sounded...upset. His brow furrowed in worry. Her face reminded her of when the full moon was getting to him, or when he worried that Leroy might be hurting Evaine. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:32 pm

"Filch can't catch me." she joked , smiling at Jim. She turned her attention back towards Brie as she frowned "Whats the matter Brie?" she asked walking over towards her and sat down "You know you could always come to us when your down." she said trying to comfort her
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Brie looked down at her hands, shaking her head, "Nothing's wrong, just bothered.. you know me, worrywart Mama Brie," she said, laughing humorlessly before biting her lip, like her body was trying to tell her she was lying. She already knew it.

"I don't need to drink tonight.. at all," said Brie, her emotional wall being broken down with every word she spoke, "I can't put myself in more jeopardy.. but don't mind me. I'm just a bit irritated.."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Nothing's wrong? Yeah right like Evaine wouldn't tell something was up with Brie even Jim could probably tell something was up just by the way she sounded. Evaine wanted her to tell them what was wrong but didn't want to push her into telling and sound mad. "Irritated about what Brie? Did your father do something to you?" she asked thinking that might be what was wrong but then again Brie could be thinking of her child again. Eva glanced at Jim eying him to come over closer.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Jim shared the same thoughts of Evaine: Brieanne would surely feel better if she said what was bothering her, but he didn't want to push her and make her mad at him. After all, an angry Brieanne wasn't one to tangle with. He saw Evaine giving her a look that told him to help her out. He went over to Brieanne and put a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay, Brie. We're here for you. Whatever's going on, we'll help you out. 'Kay?" Maybe that was all Brieanne need right now: some reassurance that she had friends who would stand beside her.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Brieanne stared hard at the ground for a while, her face falling dramatically before she started sobbing, immediately putting her hands over her eyes, "I can't act like I'm okay anymore," she said pitifully, her sobs becoming even heavier, "Everyone expects me to.. but they have no damn idea what goes on in my mind everyday. The littlest things can hurt me a lot, and ever since I fell for Todd, I.."

She stopped abruptly for a moment, trying to catch her breath, "..I just.. I just want him to be happy whatever way he can, but I feel so selfish for wanting him to be happy with me.. And, let's face the facts here, that's not a possibility. It can't be. Like, ever."

Brie finally found the strength to stop her breakdown, reaching for the pack of tissues that was beside her and fiercely opening it, wiping at her tearstreaked face yet again, "I've said too much."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Evaine's eyebrows narrowed, feeling sad for her as Brie cried. She always seemed so strong but in faced she can't handle things, Eva could relate to that. "We didn't mean to give you the wrong impression about us expecting you to be okay Brie. We wanted you to know it's okay to feel and come to us when your upset about things. Your not bothering us with your troubles trust us."

Oh God when she said Todd's name, Eva wondered what he might have done to hurt her "What do you mean by selfish?" she asked not knowing anything about Todd really. She thought he was the normal kid out of the three of them. Brie with her being a Death Eater by force and with all her father has done to her. Jim with his werewolf problem and everyone knew what Evaine had to go threw.

She gently rubbed Brie's shoulder while she whipped her tears away and her make up off. Eva didn't know what ells to say she looked back at Jim for help hoping he;ll come up with something wise to say.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Uh oh. Brieanne was upset. And if Brieanne was upset, then something major was going on. It wasn't like her to sweat over the little things. "You have to act like you're okay all the time, it's alright," he said, moving to sit next to her and put his arm around her. "Heck, if I had to do that all the time, I'd eventually explode, too." He rubbed his hand against her arm, hoping to soothe her a bit. He felt a little guilty, spending all his time with Evaine when Brieanne was walking around feeling hurt all the time. Why didn't he notice before? He glanced at her when she mentioned Todd. So she did like him? Jim had suspected it for a while, but this was the first time he had heard it confirmed. "Does Todd...know how you feel?" he asked. "Maybe it couldn't hurt to give it a shot. And we'd back you up all the way. It'd be wrong of us not to, after you've supported me and Eva getting together."
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:52 am

Natalie had left the ball earlier than the rest of the student body, it had given her enough time to shower and change out of that ridiculous dress before people started to arrive at Ravenclaw tower.

She grabbed a book and wandered down to the common room, it seemed that the only people back already were in the midst of a heavy discussion so Natalie just plopped down into a chair and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:40 am

Brie stayed silent for a considerably long time after both Evaine and Jim were done speaking, her eyes blank and dull, overtaken by the billions of thoughts running amok in her head. She finally raked her hair back with her hands before speaking, her eyes still on the carpet in front of the couch, "I do," she said, sounding very cold, "I do because my father's pushed me too far. I used to be scared to lie, to even think about it.. and I'm lying to myself and everyone around me at least a thousand times a day."

"Yes, he does know.. we've discussed it. It's.. just complicated. Not my place to tell exactly what it is that's causing it, but.. we did kiss at the Three Broomsticks a while ago.. we were both really drunk, so it's not legit, but that's part of it.." She sighed, not smiling like she usually did at the resurfacing of the memory. "My dad knows too."

She looked up at Natalie, giving her a half-smile before zipping a hand on her stomach again, her eyes slightly widening.

(Brie doesn't remember because her uncle altered her memories, BUT she's pregnant again. xDD The ideas I come up with..)
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:20 pm

((I'll reply when angel replies back but OMG Brie's preggers again :O *le gasps and passes out* ))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:34 pm

((Ugh, sorry I haven't been on much. I had to pack up for college and go to another party.))

"It's alright Brie, you don't have to lie anymore," Jim assured her, trying to put her at ease. He noticed another fellow Ravenclaw enter the room and he lowered his voice. "You've already taken a first step in telling us who your father is and what he's made you. Keep heading in that direction and something good is bound to come out of it soon. I know how awful it is to lie, to keep secrets. But believe me, opening up is better than hiding everything." Jim knew that much first-hand. After he had told Evaine he was a werewolf and let her in, he felt a great burden had been lifted off his shoulders. It was just so much easier, to not keep secrets. Although when Brieanne mentioned that her dad knew about the budding relationship between her and Todd, his brow furrowed in worry. That wasn't good, at all. "We need to find some sort of protection then," he said, trying to think of some kind of plan. "Isn't there, like, a witness protection program for people that the Death Eaters might target?" He hoped there was. Maybe it would be better for Brieanne to be in something like that, so she and her friends could be better protected. He noticed her eyes widening a bit. "You okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Evaine felt like she was a terrible friend all the time she spent with Jim, she didn't see what was going on with Brie. Heck she couldn't bring herself to say anything that might try cheering her up. Everything Jim said was great, nothing she could have thought of. She looked down at Brie wondering if she was alright "Something the matter brie?" she asked noticing her eyes widening a bit

((sorry it's short i'm fighting a cold -.- ))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:07 pm

((It's totally fine, you two <33 I understand!))

Brie put her head in her hands when Jim mentioned a Witness Protection Program, the girl growling in frustration, "See? This is what I was trying to keep from happening.. I say too much and I let him bully me, and now you guys could be in potential danger.. and that's the last thing that I want, I swear." She bit her lip, moving her hand to the left just a tad, "..I thought I felt a.." she trailed off, her eyes closing as she felt a slight jab in the side of her stomach, "..Probably just hungry, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:43 am

"Since when are we not in danger?" Jim joked, trying to lighten the situation up a bit. "I'm probably more dangerous around that...you know, time of the month, than any of those Death Eaters." He glanced over at the Ravenclaw girl, who was still absorbed in her book and wasn't paying attention to them. Jim still kept his voice low though. "We know you don't mean to put us in danger, Brie. It's okay. We're not going to abandon you now." Brieanne still needed them, Death Eaters or no Death Eaters, and Jim knew that.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:40 am

(Tinkerbell spray your magic dust on me and take my cold >.<)

Evaine slightly laughed at Jim, yeah since when are they not in danger alright. Well the day already started off ok seeing Leroy never bothered them at all, maybe he had giving up or maybe he's plotting something. Who knows? Her eyes glanced over at Jim then over at the Ravenclaw girl, good thing she had her noes in the books "Jim I don't think that's the best thing to talk about right now.' she mumbled not caring if he keep his voice low she didn't want the girl end up hearing and start asking questions. Last thing he needed was more people know what he is. "Jim's right Brie we not going to leave you at all." Seeing as she hasn't left Jim and he's right about being more dangerous when a full moon comes but she's been handling herself.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:26 am

Brie bit her lip, her brown eyes looking up at the ceiling. "I just don't want my dad to hurt you all. I really don't. My father is ruthless.. he's just ruthless.. and from my stories, you should know that, I guess.."

She didn't take her gaze off the ceiling as she spoke, her eyes glossing over, "I just.. don't want to have to worry about this anymore. My dad, Todd.. just anything."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 am

"Yeah, tell me about it," Jim muttered. "But I hate just sitting here and doing nothing while you're getting hurt. You're taking the blame for all of us and I don't like it. I know it's to protect us and all, but I just wanna...I don't know, do something. Find them myself, tell them to bug off, shoot some spells, anything other than just carrying on like nothing's wrong." Jim may be alright with pretending his issues weren't a big deal, but when it came to his friends' problems, he was vehement. He had wanted to hurt Leroy when he made Evaine suffer, and now he wanted to do the same thing to the Death Eaters that made Brieanne suffer.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:53 pm

((continue with out me I'm feeling to bla -.-))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:42 pm

((awww Sad Feel better soon Evaine dear!)

Brie looked at Jim, putting her chin in the palm of her right hand. "Jim, I'm not going to let you do that. You shouldn't have to put your life on hold to help me. I'm the oldest out of all of us, and I'm always the one breaking down about my problems. I'm sick of it too, y'know.. sick of it all. I want to make all our issues go away.. believe me, I do, but I don't believe having my friends, the people I love more than myself, fight my battles for OR with me is a good idea."

Just because Brieanne was tired, depressed, and worn out didn',t mean she wasn't just as righteous and stubborn as she was before. "You should know by now that I won't let you fight them. You have too much at stake.. all of you." She turned her attention towards the window, seeing thousands of twinkling stars -- the one sight that never failed to.keep her at peace. "Now, I am telling you.. don't try to help. It'll only worsen things."

(And we all know they are <33)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve   The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ravenclaw House Party: New Years Eve
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next