Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve

Go down 
+8
Natalie McCutchen
Gwyneira Baines
Liam Hurst
Molly Starkey
Waycca Louise
Grace Wang
Jessica Landon
Minister of Magic
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:51 am

"The booze is the top priority!" Waycca called after Grace. She sat back in the couch, tapping her chin as she thought. "Alrighty then. I've never ridden a...shit, I think it's called a roll...rollercoaster! Yeah, one of those Muggle amusement park rides." She'd seen a picture of her aunt on one once, and it looked absolutely terrifying.

((I was going to put 'I have never taken a piss in a pool' to go with the whole swimming theme, but forcing your friends to admit to peeing in public water didn't seem like such a good idea.))
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Lexi listened closely to Waycca's 'I have never', her mind taking a while to process the sentence. A rollercoaster? Oh yes, she had seen a picture of one once. That shit looked crazy. Lexi was a proud daredevil, but strapping yourself in a carriage and being flung around on a track, didn't seem like a good notion.
"Nope, can't say I've done that." Lexi took a sip, before realising she was only meant to do that if she had done the 'I have never.' The alcohol wasn't helping her thought processes. Maybe she she slow down, she thought. She almost laughed at herself for even considering such a stupid idea. This was New Years Eve, she drunk most weekends and tonight was the ultimate drinking night. Go hard or go home, she thought. Why did that saying always sound so dirty? Her mind was rambling with the alcohol and she realised she had accidentally been staring at Waycca's chest. Awkwarddd.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:27 pm

"Well, have fun then," Molly saluted Grace as she twirled out of the common room. She turned to the remaining crowd - noticing how small it really was; where the hell was everyone else and why weren't there more guys? She tried not to pout at the thought. Molly cocked her head to the side and furrowed her eyebrows. A roller coaster? She had never even heard of one of them. She was trying to picture it in her head... like... a coaster for your drinks... on wheels? But, you could ride it? So, was it like huge or something?

"I don't even know what this is!" Molly shrugged, "So I guess not another drink for me. Hmn... what about... I have never... oh fuck, I dunno-" Molly covered her mouth. "Oops, sorry Janey. I meant freak. Uh. I dunno. I have never owned a pet." It was lame, but she was having trouble thinking of appropriate things.

[that's... rather ironic. I asked Eli for a good Never have I ever... and he was like "Pooped in the pool." To which I just stared at him. xD]
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:01 pm

[totally popping in because I haven't posted with Lucie today. Hope you don't mind~]

Luciana finally made her way into the Gryffindor common room, having spent half the time wandering around the school and the other half trying not to get kidnapped. She made the mistake of hanging in the halls too long, and a couple of third year boys decided to chase her. She finally got away after she ducked into an empty classroom, and ended up where she was.

She blinked as the Fat Lady apparently admired her taste in dress before saying the password in her thick French accent. Despite her exterior, she was actually quite nervous about meeting her Housemates.. would they judge her? Turn her away? Before she could further her worries, though, she had arrived in the company of them. "Um, hi.. I'm Luciana, the new transfer student.." she said, sitting down and tilting her head at their drinks, "Are you all playing a drinking game of some sort?"
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Waycca caught Lexi looking in her direction and, curious, followed her gaze to her own chest. She had to fight off an amused grin as she listened to Molly's 'I never'. "Ooh, hamsters. Lots and lots of hamsters," she murmured, half to herself as she finished off her glass.

She perked up when a fresh face entered the room. "Well, hello there Luciana! I'm Waycca, and this is indeed a drinking game - 'I never', to be exact. Would you like to have a go?" Her words were slurring a bit now from all the firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:13 pm

Lexi laughed at Molly's attempt to disguise her swearing in front of young Jane. She gulped down her drink. She had owned a pet, a hamster to be precise, not much of a pet but still. It hadn't lived very long, she had accidentally turned it into a goblet, when she was had been practising her spells as a youngster. She hadn't expected it to work and at the time she was devastated. She recalled her mums face when she entered the room and saw a shiny gold goblet, in the middle of Mr.Squeaks cage. Boy, she had got done for that.
Lexi looked up at the girl who entered, she recognised her from the ball, after she'd seen one of the Vipers picking on her.
"Hey, " Lexi grinned. "Have you played it before?" She questioned, following Waycca's explanation. Lexi replayed her accent over in her head before exclaiming bluntly, "Are you foreign?"
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Molly looked up at the new arrival, a pretty blonde girl who said she was a transfer student named Luciana. "Luuuuciana. What a unique name. Welcome, welcome. Join the party," Molly beckoned her to come in. Surprisingly, she was not drunk yet, just a bit tipsy. She just had a tendency to act like such. So, her normal composure was that of a drunks, she supposed.

"I never, the one game where it's hard to find appropriate things to say in front of the youngin' we have over there," Molly chuckled as she pointed to Jane. "But you're welcome to have a go, if you want. If not, we can all just drink until our hearts are content anyway." Molly shrugged, her grin still present on her face.
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Lucie nodded at Waycca's question, amused at the slurring of her words. "No, I haven't played.." she said, turning her head towards Lexi, "And um.. well, yeah, I guess you could say I'm foreign.. transferred from Beauxbatons."

She smiled at the ginger whose name she would later find out to be Molly, chuckling at her composture. "Well thank you.. and okay, I guess I'll have a go at it.." She decided to get a cup and fill it, looking at the liquid spilling into it intently before looking back up at Lexi, finding something oddly interesting about the girl. "Is there anything else you'd like to know before I start getting tipsy, cheri?"

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

(I just think Ashley Benson's face in this one is too funny not to use. xD)

Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:02 pm

"Beauxbatons...interesting, " Lexi said, taking another gulp of her drink. She attempted to have another drink and was dismayed to find her cup was empty. She rose from her chair and strode over to pour herself another glass. Lexi, looked back at Lucianna, "Cheri? Sorry I don't speak foreign."
She was an attractive girl, but she didn't have a fucking clue what she was saying most of the time. The alcohol was only making it more difficult to understand her accent.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:28 am

[[wooooo, didn't miss out on too much Razz]]

Jessica looked up as Luciana walked in, the new transfer student from Beauxbatons. She'd never really spoken to the girl, and didn't suppose she'd have many stories to drink to in this game. Not that she was one to talk, of course. Still, it might be nice to learn something new about her
Back to top Go down
Jane Pevensie

Jane Pevensie

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:50 am

Jane's head lolled onto Molly's shoulder as her eyes kept flickering closed. Despite the fact she was up to party for many hours longer, it seemed she was growing tired and would need to head back soon to her own dismay. She hadn't really being participating in the I never game anymore and seemed rather exhausted.

"Molly Moo," Jane leant up and looked at her with a wide yawn. "I think I may have to ask you to take me back to the Hufflepuff Dormitory sissy, the others can come too of course." She extended a smile to Lexi, Akasha, Waycca, Luciana, Liam and Jessica; everyone playing the game.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:38 am

"I volunteer to be part of the Jane Brigade!" Waycca piped up, standing and shifting restlessly from foot to foot. A giggle escaped her at hearing Jane call their ginger friend 'Molly Moo'. Oh, she'd definitely be bringing that up again in the near future. "I am a master of stealth and, uh, sneaking." She was having a bit of a hard time thinking what with all the whiskey in her system, but she knew that she wanted to do at least one more exciting thing before retiring for the night, even if it was just taking a trip down to the lower floors.
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Luciana returned the smile to the young one, running her fingers through her hair as she sipped at her drink, "Thank you for the invite, darling, but I think I'm gonna stay here.. I've had enough exploring for one day," she said, warmly smiling at Jane. Lucie loved children, especially girls -- they gave her a reason to buy tinier clothes and playthings for them to entertain themselves with. She just loved kids in general, so it was only fair that she was more than nice to the Pevensie child.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:43 pm

"Aw," Molly looked down at the obviously tired Hufflepuff. It had been a long night, what with the ball and the after parties. "Okay, darlin', let's get you back." Molly smiled. She didn't mind running the young girl back at all, and smiled at Waycca who had volunteered as well. The others were invited, but not obligated to come as well.

Molly downed the rest of her drink, she was definitely a little tipsy - which was probably a good thing that Waycca was going as well. Even if they both had a good amount of alcohol in them, it'd be easier to get there and back as a team. Luciana said that she'd stay in the tower, but Molly looked around to the others. "Anyone else wanna come?" She asked as she stood up, holding her hands out to help Jane to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Akasha raised a hand and stood up, shot glass in hand, "I wanna come with! Don't really feel like staying in the common room." She scoffed playfully at Waycca, "Wayyca my dear, at the moment the only thing you are the queen of, is the fumbles. Do you need some help going to Hufflepuff?"
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Waycca gasped, pretending to be insulted. "Fumbles only occur in soccer! I am no soccer player!" Or was it soccer, and not some other sport? It certainly didn't matter. "We shall all help each other get down to Hufflepuff! Teamwork and all that jazz."
Back to top Go down
Jane Pevensie

Jane Pevensie

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:38 am

"Lets just hope you don't fall over your feet and give us away WayWay," Jane giggled as she noted how much alcohol her Aunt had consumed. She seemed particularly wobbly on her feet and it amused little Jane.

"Thank you everyone," Jane grinned and nodded but her face was soon distorted by another wide yawn and she had to raise her hand to cover her mouth. Leaning onto Molly, she followed the group as they headed from the common room.

[Want to post in the Kitchens? Just before they let Jane go through to the common rooms?]
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:41 am

((Sounds dandy to me!))
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:00 am

[sounds good to me too~]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: