Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve

Go down 
+8
Natalie McCutchen
Gwyneira Baines
Liam Hurst
Molly Starkey
Waycca Louise
Grace Wang
Jessica Landon
Minister of Magic
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve Empty
PostSubject: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:05 am

The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve.
Have fun with the countdown everybody and celebrating the New Year!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:22 am

Jessica walked back into the Common Room, having disappeared from the ball some time before the rest of Gryffindor. She looked about, enjoying the sight of an empty common room. Though it was sad to know she would no longer get this room to herself after the Christmas holidays, perhaps it wouldn't be too bad to have some company at last. She wandered over to the drinks, smiling a little at the idea of seeing the others again
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:42 am

Grace entered the room a bit early, with a few bottles of firewhiskey she'd stolen from the kitchen on her way up. She saw only one other gryffindor and sighed. She threw herself into the cushy armchair in front of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:44 am

Jessica turned her head when she saw Grace enter the room, though the girl hardly seemed impressed to see her, instead throwing herself immediately into one of the arm chairs. Dammit, my favourite arm chair...

"Were the others far behind you?" she asked a little quietly
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:15 am

Grace looked up as she heard a timid voice, "I don't know, I left awhile ago to grab some boos," Grace answered, holding up a bottle of firewhiskey. She set two of the bottle on the coffee table in front of her and opened one, taking a sip with her eyes closed. Much better than the spiked punch.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:52 am

Waycca stepped through the portrait hole with the others, smuggling Jane in among them. She hadn't really expected anyone else to be in here yet, but it seemed that Grace and Jessica had arrived a bit earlier. "Hey-lo," she said and nodded in form of a greeting, flopping herself down on one of the couches and eyeing the alcohol. She decided to let her hair down at this point, as the pins keeping it in place were making her head ache.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Molly tried not to laugh as she followed Waycca into the common room. Sneaking Jane in hadn't been too terribly hard; actually, it was really easy. The Fat Lady was easily charmed by her adorableness. Moll joined Waycca on the couch and kicked off her shoes. "Oh man, my feet are killing me," She let out a sigh before looking up at the others. "Hey guys, what's up?"

Molly noticed the alcohol and pursed her lips. Dare she drink any? She didn't see the harm in any of it, I mean, it's not like she drank all the time. And it might be fun to let loose a bit and have some fun. It was their first day back, after all.
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Liam entered the common room and walked past the group of girls that had already gathered. He went right to one of the deep plush chairs by the fireplace and threw himself into it and tossed his feet up onto a footrest.

The ball had been boring as hell, he had done nothing but people watch the entire time, and although the drama had been amusing it wasn't exactly his idea of fun.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Molly looked over at the newcomer, who's name escaped her at the moment. He flopped himself into one of the chairs and seemed a little unhappy. Molly pursed her lips for a moment, before breaking out into a smirk. This was their first night back. Unhappiness was not allowed.

"Hey, Mr. Grumpy Pants, why don't you join the party? Or would you rather hide yourself from all the beautiful women in this room," Molly teased, her smirk turning into a devilish grin. Molly was a persistent young woman, so if he ignored her, she'd keep pushing. That's just who she was, though it could be annoying at times.
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Liam turned and looked up at the girl, and returned her smirk, "Well since women are my reason for living why would I hide," he commented sarcastically.

"And I'm not grumpy," even he could hear the pout in his tone, "just bored, bored to freaken tears."
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Waycca rolled her eyes with a grin at Molly's pestering the only male in the room as she poured herself a cup of firewhiskey. It seemed the ginger found another of her kind to bother for now. "I have a recipe for un-boredom," she sang, half to herself, taking a sip of her drink. She kept her eye trained on the clock sitting on the mantle; there was somewhere else she'd like to be when midnight rolled around, but she wasn't sure if she'd be able to make it or not, especially if she had too much to drink.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Molly snorted and gave a small nod. "Well, duh, we women are freaking amazing," Molly retorted. She shook her head a bit and let out another laugh. "Well, if you're bored then do something about it. Look, we've got alcohol here... and if that's not your thing, I'm sure we could find something entertaining to do..." Molly grinned. Tonight was a night for fun, not boredom! They were going to have fun before classes started, because once they did, boring was going to take over their lives.

Molly looked over at her friend, raising her eyebrows slowly, her smirk returning to her face. "Oh, dear Waycca, and what would that be?" She asked in a similar tone that Waycca had used.
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Liam sat up straighter and placed his feet on the floor, alcohol was looking highly appealing right now, he hadn't had a drink at the ball and because of his parents he hadn't managed to sneak any away from home.

"Gimme the booze," he grinned at the tall red-head, damn, she was probably taller than he was...he was really going to need that drink.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Molly grinned. Yes, the alcohol would help get this place going. She reached out to grab the firewhiskey and poured two cups, one for herself and one for Mr. Grumpy Pants. "See, I knew I could be convincing," Molly snorted. After taking a big gulp of hers, she reached over and handed the other cup to him. "So, I can't exactly keep calling you Mr. Grumpy Pants... well, actually, I can, but that's besides the point. What's your name?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow as she took another sip of the burning liquid.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:00 pm

"Well, Molly dear it's actually pretty simple. It's a recipe that requires ridiculously attractive people," she paused, skipping her gaze over the rest of the room. "So, everyone in the vicinity, it seems. Also alcohol - except for adorable Hufflepuffs named Jane because her innocence is worth more than the rest of ours." The 'alcohol' option already seemed to be working for the guy, so she reckoned the party would be vamping up pretty soon. "If your un-bored experience requires it, hiring a person in an animal costume is also acceptable." But they'd likely have to go without those.
She returned to watching the mantle after a few moments, a bit impatient now.

((I am going to try and stay awake for a couple more hours, but I've just taken some medicine that'll probably knock me out sooner or later, so if I start making even less sense than usual, now you know why.))
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:02 pm

"Don't flatter yourself, the drink is more convincing," He responded, swirling the liquid around in the cup before tilting his head back and swallowing a large gulp of the burning liquid. Firewhisky wasn't his favorite drink, he prefered the scotch that his father kept in the house, but anything would do at this point.

"And I'm Liam."
Back to top Go down
Gwyneira Baines

Gwyneira Baines

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 pm

dammitwrongaccount. IGNORE
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Molly let out a snort at Waycca. "Well, I can only imagine where you mind is going... especially if it includes animal suits," Molly wiggled her eyebrows. "But alas! There is an innocent here! We cannot corrupt her, not for another year or so!" Molly said dramatically, extending her free arm as she did so.

She then turned to the male Gryffindor and gave a loud gasp. "Ouch, man, that cuts deep!" she exclaimed, putting her hand to her chest dramatically, as she always tended to be. "And here I thought I was awesome, only to be proved otherwise. My feelings, they are hurt!" She then chuckled, taking another sip of the Firewhiskey.

"Well, Liam, it is nice to meet you. I am Molly," she introduced herself, a wide grin on her face.

[there we go, all better now. ^^]
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Liam blinked at the passing mention of people in animal suits and decided that he really didn't want to know where that train of thought had some from.

"I'm sure your one feeling will heal," He shot out in response to the girl's over-dramatized antics, "Pleasure to meetcha," he was still being relatively polite, he needed more alcohol in his system. He drained the remains of his cup quickly.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:24 pm

"You," Molly pointed at Liam, "are a cruel, cruel person." She shook her head, taking a sip of her drink. She wasn't even drunk yet, so one could only imagine what would happen if she was. She actually hoped not to get that far, maybe a little tipsy. That was always fun. She wasn't sure what would happen if she was drunk and she had to help take Jane back to the Hufflepuff Kitchens at the end of the night. They needed to be aware enough to not get caught.
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:34 pm

"I know," Liam smirked, school was the one place he could say almost anything he wanted to, when his parents were home and had company he had to play the polite, and charming heir. And he would never say anything harsh around his sisters who were likely to cry and that would just kill him.

He watched as Molly took a slow sip of her firewhisky, it seemed like of people weren't going all out with the drinking yet, if her pace was anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Molly sat there for a moment, thinking that the silence was just too deafening. She'd offer up dancing to make this party liven up, but she wasn't a very good dancer and there was no need to embarrass herself any further. She stood up, definitely glad she had taken off her heels - though, it was too bad, they had made her much taller. Now she was just her short little self. "Okay, let's get this place going. Now, here's my suggestion. A drinking game, yeah? Jane, darling, you can drink pumpkin juice or something. We can play... I dunno... I never? Someone says I never blahblah and if you have done it, then you drink. I don't want to get too terribly drunk, but we need to liven this place up!" Molly suggested, smiling as she walked about the room a bit.
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:46 pm

"I'm in," Liam agreed readily, anything was better than sitting around drinking, even the thought of it seemed super depressing.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Waycca flicked her gaze back to her friend and grinned, leaning forward in her seat. "Ah, good idea, Mol. A drinking experience that doubles as a get-to-know-you. A fine idea indeed." She took a last swig of firewhiskey before the game started and tucked her legs beneath her as she poured herself another glass. "And since you so brilliantly came up with it, I propose you start the 'I never'ing."

((And the irresistible sound I hear now is my bed calling to me. Night dears!))
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Molly dipped down into a low bow, though tried to not go so low as to show off the underside of her short dress. That would be embarrassing. "Well, thank you my darling. I am quite brilliant, I know," Molly replied in the best sophisticated voice she could muster. When she righted herself up, she filled her cup a little more so that it was full. "Ah, there's always a catch to my brilliance," Molly laughed. "But no, that's fine."

Molly tapped her finger on her chin, trying to think of something clever to start with. "Hmn," she wondered out loud. "I have never... willingly changed my hair color!" Molly finally said something. It was true. She had never changed it... willingly. Fionn had charmed it black and silver once, but she would never want to change her hair. It was too pretty and red!

[Okay darling, sweet dreams~]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve   The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gryffindor House Party: New Years Eve
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next