Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve

Go down 
+5
Nefertiri Wynters
Vivienne Darkbloom
Aileen Quinn
Asami Sato
Minister of Magic
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve Empty
PostSubject: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:02 am

The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve.
Have fun with the countdown and celebrating the New Year everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:14 am

Asami poked her head inside the common room. It looked like it was empty. Had she missed the afterparty? Or was she just early? She thought she had seen Juliette and Ambrose walk off together. Lucky girl, getting some nice eye-candy like that. Oh well, she thought as she sat down on the couch. She may have him this time, but I have all the time in the world to have some fun with him at least once. A handsome boy like that deserves a pretty girl at his side, and I can be that girl. She smiled to herself, her mind already buzzing with plans.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:25 am

Aileen didn't exactly enjoy the ball, but then she never really planned to. It was nice though. at least she was able to people watch and forget for a moment. Coming into the common room for the after party that would hopefully be more entertaining, Aileen blinked upon seeing only Asami Sato. She was early. How unsettling.

Odd... Julie is not here. she thought as she glanced around. She had seen the blonde leave after her dance with Ambrose, the man following after her. Did they not return to the common room? How strange. A simple blink and the confusion vanished form her face. Instead she gave a calm smile as she looked at the other raven-haired Slytherin girl.

"Hello Miss Sato. I trust your evening was well?" she asked. She decided some light talk was better than silence as they waited for others and the party to truly start. Maybe Julie would appear. Or at least Ambrose so she could ask him where the other was.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:33 am

Asami shrugged. "Eh, could have been better. Seems like most of the good-looking guys are taken this year." She gave a dramatic sigh. "But the punch was nice, even though it could have used a little more vodka. Maybe we should get a fellow Slytherin to spike it next year. We always know where to find the best stuff." She flicked a strand of hair out of her face. It looked like her hairspray was wearing off, unfortunately. "Is Juliette off with Ambrose? Looks like she's getting lucky tonight." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:43 am

Aileen's face remained polite as Asami spoke, showing no sign of opinion in the topic matter of attractive men. But a painful thought did run through her head. Or dead... But she banished the thought just as quickly as it came. At the mention of alcohol, she gave a light chuckle, lifting her hand over her mouth as she did so. "You share the same opinion as Julie."

Speaking of which.... A single brow was raised before she scoffed. "I assure you Miss Sato, Juliette is not the kind of girl to be having that kind of fun. I believe she broke the nose of the last boy who ever tried 'getting lucky' as you put it." Brushing a strand behind her ear she returned back to the pleasant smile. "If I were to guess she would be drinking something more to her tastes. And Mr. Maguire has either found another girl to spend his time with or is joining her for a drink."
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:48 am

"Nice to know I have a fellow girl who enjoys some nice booze," Asami said, smiling. Maybe she should spend more time with the girl, see if they could have some fun. That was always what Asami looked for in potential "friends." She never got really close to them, but they did have some crazy fun, and that was what she liked. "Broke his nose?" She laughed, ignoring Aileen's cold tone. "Would have loved to see that. Sounds hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:53 am

Aileen felt herself relax more, but she kept up her mask of polite smiles and calm demeanor. After all, she was a creature of masks. But still, she sensed no alarm with Asami. And that was nice. "I believe you and Juliette would get along quite well." she said as she tilted her head to the side.

Soon he began to grow bored. "I do hope the others arrive soon. There is nothing worse than being among the first to a party. Nothing to do." she commented, her voice showing her boredom before she gave a small smirk. "Do you not agree Miss Sato?" What she wouldn't give for there to be other people and something for herself to do. Or at the very least sneak off to the dormitories and have a moment to herself. In this situation she could do neither.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:59 am

"I'll have to formally introduce myself sometime then," Asami replied, smiling. Maybe this year wouldn't be so dull after all. Sure, she could go nuts at home, but it wasn't as fun doing it all alone. Plus, there was always the disapproving frown of her father that she had to deal with, and that could kill her mood for days on end. But at least here, the only looks she had to deal with were of students who were jealous of her, and those were far easier to handle. "Ugh, tell me about it," she groaned, flopping dramatically onto the couch, her hair splaying out onto the seat. "They'd better get here soon. After parties are, like, one of the best parts of balls. No teachers to catch you breaking the rules and what-not."
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Vivienne sauntered into the common room, holding two very cold bottles of some expensive looking alcohol in each of her hands. She put a sexy smirk on her face as she sat down cross legged, holding up the bottles as if they were a gift from the heavens, "It took me a while, but I got some of my best bubbly," said the girl, looking very proud of herself, "So, my loves.. who's ready for some real fun?" she asked, raising an eyebrow with her statement.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:34 pm

"Indeed you should." she commented with the smirk still in place. When the other flopped down, rather ungracefully, onto the couch, Aileen was left not fully sure what to do. While it was good the other agreed, there was little else to talk about. It was rather dull. But then the door opened, causing her to turn behind her.

It revealed Vivienne to be the newest one to enter, holding up liquor and a pleased smirk upon her face. Aileen gave her a smile, though she did not care for the alcohol. "Hello Vivienne dear. So glad you could join us." she said. "Have you recalled seeing Julie since her dance with Mr. Maquire?" she inquired, still curious about the were abouts of the blonde.

her blue eyes took notice of an open bottle of something not too far form where Asami sat, which made her think that Julie must have at least passed by here. But was she still in the Slytherin territory?
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:12 pm

"Hm, no.. I haven't seen her. She might be galavanting with him still," said Viv in a slightly annoyed tone, quickly fixing her tone. She ran a few polished turquoise finger through her now-down hair, seating the two bottles next to her, "I haven't really kept tabs on her.. wonder where she is, though? She was the main one yelping about the party.."

She shrugged, crossing her long legs slowly as she smoothed out her thigh length lace dress that she decided to change into. "Oh hi, Asami," she said, giving her a delicate wave, "I'm sorry.. didn't mean to overpass you."
Back to top Go down
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Nefertiri slipped into the cool dungeons, face slightly flushed from the heat in the Great Hall. She stepped into the common room and quickly stepped out of her towering heels. Her eyes darted quickly around the room. Each girl in there was in an older year. And some of the Vipers were even there.
She grinned as she strode through the center of the room before plopping onto one of the cushy arm chairs by the fire.
"What? The party hasn't started yet?"
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Vivienne looked up as Nefertiri enterted, tilting her head at the girl before waving, quite delicately of course, "Not yet.. it will be started once we get more wayward souls in attendance," she said smoothly, a smile gracing her lips. "Anxious to get it started, no?"
Back to top Go down
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Nefertiri raised an eyebrow. "Well I didn't exactly come here for the classes now did I?"
Her skirt slid sideways, revealing a single, pale leg.
"Besides, I heard you girls were FUN. So far all I've seen is petty drama."
Her eyes flashed mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Asami looked up when she heard someone else enter. She saw that it was Vivienne, and what she had in her hands. "Now that's what I'm talking about," she said, grinning. "Vivienne, you're a life-saver." Alcohol was always a good thing to bring if someone wanted to get Asami energized. She did love the stuff. Nefertiri came in not long after that and Asami grinned as she sat up, flipping her hair over her shoulder. The vampire was known for having a good time, a fact that hadn't gone unnoticed by Asami. "You and me both," she said at Nefertiri's comment about wanting the party to get started soon. "Maybe we shouldn't wait. You snooze, you loose, after all."
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:34 pm

"So far," repeated Vivienne, smiling as she got up and handed Asami one of the cold bottles of alcohol she had brought with her, "I try, my dear," she said, grinning as she sat back down, crossing her legs again as she popped open the cork of the other bottle, taking a deep swig of it before putting it down, "Can't do much with just four girls.. people need to get their asses up here pronto."
Back to top Go down
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:40 pm

"What we NEED," Neffie drawled. "are some boys up in here."
She waited impatiently for the bottle. But as she WAS a "lower classman" she knew better than to simply take it from a viper.
"Don't get me wrong," she added quickly. "Girls can have plenty of fun on our own. But..." she raised her eyes suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:47 pm

As the Slytherin vampire made her entrance, Aileen merely watched her with a cool gaze as her polite smile remained in place. She decided to remain silent as the girl mentioned the lack of party and fun that the 'Vipers' were supposed to be. It really was interesting what was said when it came to the group of four slytherins. So many names associated with them. Some vulgar.

When Vivienne answered, Aileen's smile turned into a smirk as she gracefully moved across the room and into one of the arm chairs. "Indeed." was all she said on the matter before crossing her legs under her long dress. Slowly, she lifted her gloved hands up and began to remove the silk cloth from her skin. She removed her right hand first before moving to the left, the more the glove came off the more the scar was revealed. Once the gloves were off, she tossed them onto the little table near her.

At Neferetiri's comment on boys, she nodded her head in agreement. "You are quire right Miss Wynters. They are in much need of supply." she said placed her elbow on the arm rest and leaning her head on her hand. "I for one would like to see the Malfoy twins make their presence. How about you ladies?" she asked with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Asami grinned when Vivienne handed one of the bottles to her. She immediately took a long sip, the alcohol tickling her throat and making her brain buzz. "Ah, now that's the stuff," she said. "Anyone else want some?" She handed out the bottle for anyone to take. "I second the motion," she said, agreeing with Nefertiri and Aileen. "Are both of the twins up for some fun? I heard that Proteus can be a little stiff when compared to Perseus."
Back to top Go down
Lianna Grey

Lianna Grey

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Lianna walked in quietly, her black dress tight on her frame. She noticed a group of girls sitting in one side of the room, she recognized Asami, but as she was new she didn't recognize the others girls. Lianna noticed Asami holding up drinks, thank god, if she didnt get drunk tonight she would never fall asleep.

"I'd like one," she said casually, taking a drink and sitting down in a cushy seat, crossing her legs classily and brushing a strand of long blonde hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:58 pm

[[Yus, haven't woken up to a trillion pages Very Happy Instead to a room full of ladies Cool ]]

Ambrose ran his hand through his hair again, descending from the dormitories. He'd decided it would be best to cool off a little before the party began. The last thing he wanted was people seeing him angry- no one ever saw him angry. Once he reached the room, he smiled a little at the girls who had already arrived.

"Don't tell me you started the party without me, ladies?" he said, pouting a little
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:58 am

[[OOC @Ambrose ... >.> Better not tell them Juliette cried! XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:03 am

Blue eyes watched calmly as yet another entered int0 the common room. She didn't recognize the girl, though she was obviously Slytherin. That was odd. One didn't get new students halfway into the year. It didn't occur often. Then again, neither was students not returning either. her mind added as she continued to watch in silence as the girls speak of boys.

The a sound came from the stairs. Turning her head, she watched as someone descended form the boy's dormitory. Upon seeing Ambrose, she gave a pleasant smile before rising form her seat. She left her gloves abandoned on the table as she made her way towards him. "Hello again Mr. Maguire." she said, her voice calm and pleasant. Not the bored tone she spoke with earlier.

"Do you perhaps know where Juliette is at?" she asked of him, titling her head slightly to the right. "I recall last seeing her with you."
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:03 am

Asami grinned. "Help yourself," she said, tossing the bottle to Lianna. "This stuff is a lot better than whatever was in the punch." Not that Asami wasn't complaining about the punch too much. It made things more interesting. She looked up when she heard a male voice sound across the room. Lo and behold, it was Ambrose. Asami smiled. It was about time. "Nah, we're still getting warmed up," she replied. "Grab yourself a bottle and sit down. Maybe some more people will join us before the night is out."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:18 am

[[No worries, Juliette, your secret is safe with me Razz]]

He smiled at Asami for the offer of a drink and took one gladly. He then returned his attention to Aileen. "Why, yes, Miss Aileen, she certainly was. I'm afraid she might be a little... tired. A few too many I suppose. I'm sure she's just sleeping it off"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: