Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:20 am

"Um, we could go to the lake again or just find a place to be alone for awhile, before heading up to the common room and having to tell the teachers in the morning what happened." she said thinking about what they did last time they was at the lake. Smiling to herself she bit her lip wondering if Jim would agree or not. "Or we could just head up to the common room to send your parents a letter before sneaking me in your room so we could cuddle?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:35 am

"I think you have to go to the Owelry for that," Jim said. "Or, at least, for the delivering part. But I guess you can help me compose it in my room. I think some good phrasing wouldn't harm us when asking them." Jim was sure that his parents wouldn't hesitate to let Evaine stay over Christmas break once they heard about her situation at home, but Jim still wanted to word his letter carefully. That was just something people did when asking their parents something, especially through a letter. He brought the broom back down onto the ground before stepping off. "To the common room we go then," he said, smiling at Evaine.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:43 am

"I never send a letter before so I have no idea how that even gos like." She said with a laugh but it was true Eva didn't have anyone to send a letter to unless she was crazy to think her mom wanted to hear about her week. Waiting for Jim to lower the broomstick down to the ground Eva hopped off and held his hand "yes captain Jim." She laughed following him up to the common roon

((You want Me to start a new topic??))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:45 am

((Could you start please? Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:45 am

((Sure thing Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2